PDA

View Full Version : Cat health & behaviour

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

  1. Down right panderous, Shameless self promotion! <taking a bow>
  2. Keeping kitty interested in wet food
  3. Update for older cat pooping in house
  4. Confusion & Neutered males
  5. Update on the cat returned to the Humane Society for jumping on a table
  6. Do late neuered males ever stop marking territory
  7. Weaning Levi?
  8. compulsive licking issue
  9. compulsive licking issue
  10. Why did Barry get banned from eSnips?
  11. My pussy ain't sleeping with me.
  12. post-neuter complications
  13. Re: Inventor turns dead cats into diesel
  14. Help End Pet to Owner Infectious Diseases
  15. One Fat Focker
  16. Interesting video about turtles
  17. Woman Accused Of Drowning Hundreds Of Animals
  18. Tiggy's kittens have arrived
  19. sneezing cat, not improving
  20. email party?-IN-DEED-DO=FORWARD
  21. Re: Inventor turns dead cats into diesel
  22. Massive pet food recsall
  23. FYI: Pet deaths prompt recall of pet food
  24. SERIOUS: PET FOOD RECALL
  25. Kitten behavior
  26. Wonder where she does her business.
  27. bullying my kitty
  28. Cat Food Recall
  29. talk radio on or not when owner leave cat alone myth or not
  30. Mother eats kitten, is this normal.
  31. ===== Nick Andrews plays it straight ======
  32. AW Hell, You sUnk my bATtle ShIP
  33. More information on pet food recall (detailed brand names)
  34. Alternatives to Pill Pockets
  35. Re: Wild untamed lab! help!
  36. CRF in Alex
  37. My boy doggy...
  38. CRF- creatine at 10 is there any hope at all?
  39. Feline Chylothorax
  40. Boycott anyone?
  41. My mother's kitten is lost
  42. cat poop stinks
  43. Date Code Question RE: Recall
  44. suggestions from the pros
  45. Pet food recall--Menu Foods
  46. Ping Phil
  47. Petmate waterer leaks
  48. Behavioral Problems
  49. Over grooming
  50. food all the time?
  51. How to find all Natural Pet Products
  52. RECALLED CAT FOOD
  53. Ping: Eva
  54. Going mad with persistant weeing in the house
  55. Fwd: New Orleans Needs you to barter a-little
  56. Might as well just buy the cheap stuff.
  57. Cat has habit of licking it's tummy removing fur! WHY??!!
  58. Older female cat with a Cerebral Event???
  59. Re: [OT] Re: Date Codes
  60. Cat Food Recall Information
  61. We have kittens!!!!!!!
  62. Peewee isn't doing so great.
  63. Fancy Feast
  64. What to do with a pet's remains? Afford an autopsy?
  65. Cat(s) leaving droppings in different parts of the house?
  66. Other Litter Choices
  67. My cat Mocha- possible recalled food victim- may recover
  68. Pet Food Poison Lawsuit blames Excessive Vitamin D
  69. Pet Food Maker Can't Explain Deaths
  70. OT warning not for the faint at heart
  71. Royal Canin
  72. Royal Canin changes Vitamin D3 Pet Food premix supplier
  73. Why does Tara Legale says its good to kill a cat.
  74. Pet-food recall: Over 500 Dead Pets
  75. Healthy diet
  76. Pet-food recall: 769 Dead Pets
  77. Re: Carol Gulleys LIfe and Times...actual posts by here over the years.....good read!
  78. Re: Carol Gulleys LIfe and Times...actual posts by here over theyears.....good read!
  79. I just got an email from PetSmart telling me I bought tainted food
  80. Purina: YOU SUCK TOO
  81. Correct Diet for Senior Cat
  82. Rat Poison Cited In Pet Food Recall
  83. Another Rat Poison Post
  84. Rat Poison in food recalled according to local news
  85. PET POISON ALERT: NATIONWIDE PET FOOD RECALLS
  86. I'M So Angry!! Ringo has been shot with a BB Gun
  87. Link to rat poison / pet food story inside
  88. male cat not pooping in litter box
  89. Cat getting fat and lazy - need exercise ideas
  90. Chinese up to their old tricks of poisoning Americans - this time it is dogs and cats!
  91. Kalypso i Love it
  92. Dates Codes No Longer Apply to Recall
  93. Tramadol
  94. Innova Evo
  95. Guia de San Petersburgo
  96. YES THEY CAUGHT THE PIECE OF @#$@#
  97. Nutro: don't feed ANY of their cuts and gravy
  98. Chinese up to their old tricks: killing American dogs for their tasty snacks
  99. AGLOCO- this worries Google
  100. Vet med information on aminopterin
  101. Comic relief
  102. Excessive scratching at litter and food dish
  103. Stinking Kitten Poop
  104. Banfield Pet Hospital Database Results
  105. UTI?
  106. Racist loser: Kittie cat - the scab of the internet
  107. Trader Joe's has removed canned pet food from shelves.
  108. PET FOOD RECALL: Info from the ACVIM
  109. Vacaciones en la mayor de las antillas CUBA
  110. Companion piece to the dog head story
  111. 2 Questions On The Menu Foods Situation
  112. Emails from Purina and PetsMart
  113. And One More From Hills
  114. Why do cats lick each other?
  115. Need ideas for pet cat memorial
  116. toxic to cats?
  117. Promise Pet Food
  118. A crash introduction
  119. Help with cat illness
  120. Re: Joke
  121. cellophane in cats head?
  122. Living Room Furniture & Bedroom Furniture !
  123. Cat owners please help!
  124. Is it me?
  125. Cat Psychology--Keeping Them Happy
  126. Peewee update
  127. Rev $hit Fredricks is a Goat Blowing reTard
  128. TOP LIST
  129. Healthy diet
  130. Aggressive behaviour in new cat
  131. Living Room Furniture & Bedroom Furniture !
  132. Living Room Furniture & Bedroom Furniture !
  133. Congress asking FDA and Menu Foods questions
  134. URGENT - Please help my baby
  135. scratching
  136. ASPCA not convinced there's only one toxin
  137. Do cats hold their breath or get sleep apnea?
  138. Ping: Steve v/How's Mocha?
  139. Healthy diet
  140. Royal Canin Law Suit
  141. OT - Dogs riding in cars
  142. photos of my fostered cat terri
  143. How often does your kitty go?
  144. 1 week birthday
  145. Awaiting news about Ringo
  146. moving with pets
  147. HOW TO MAKE EASY MONEY FAST AND LEGALLY!!!!!!!!
  148. Recall to be Expanded to include all Dry Food
  149. Please Daddy Don't Get Drunk This Christmas
  150. Cat Stuck...
  151. PET FOOD RECALL UPDATE: OTHER CONTAMINANTS MAY BE INVOLVED
  152. Diet.
  153. FDA: Plastics Chemical In Recalled Pet Food
  154. Hill's recalls feline dry m/d
  155. Rebel Kitten, feline rebellion, especially the ladies
  156. *** CONTAMINATED PET FOOD IS AN ACT OF TERRORISM!! ***
  157. If dry food is affected
  158. Acute Renal Failure
  159. Cat wants to go outside all the time
  160. VIN information on melamine
  161. ER
  162. Why in the World Would He Spray?
  163. DelMonte pulls some cat and dog treats
  164. Poor Old Ringo...
  165. Doctor Found for Ringo
  166. current pet food fiasco...
  167. very big cats
  168. Anemia and Kidney Trouble
  169. Royal Canin
  170. Wheat/Wheat-gluten free pet foods
  171. Purina One Salmon Dry Food
  172. hi cat friends
  173. Owners may get little in pet food lawsuits
  174. Del Monte recalls pet food
  175. Help! Cat peeing in the bathroom
  176. "World's Best" Cat Litter
  177. Cat Food Opportunists
  178. Fancy Feast--Wheat Gluten Free Varieties
  179. Heart murmur, x-ray normal
  180. New cat and getting sleep
  181. CONTAMINATED PET FOOD!
  182. Cat has a foot fettish ??? :)
  183. Bitsy is in pain from her leg
  184. China Gluten Blocked After Pet Food Recall
  185. Cat paw prints on the toilet bowl
  186. Sheelagh needs one of these to patrol her neighborhood
  187. Food healthy.
  188. Please help-liver question
  189. New Kitten
  190. Lethargy, voice loss, weight loss, thirst
  191. My cat
  192. My cat
  193. My cat has taken over my computer... help!!!
  194. Litter recommendations *cough cough*
  195. Pet food scare inspires homemade chow
  196. Iams and Eukanuba cat food
  197. TIGGY'S BABES UPDATE
  198. uninary problem with proteus..
  199. Pet owners retreat to kitchens
  200. Bookie... Didn't you say you lived with your mother?
  201. Health food.
  202. is there an Antidote for Revolution? (fleas)
  203. Wheat Gluten from China?!?!
  204. Feline Pruritus
  205. More Pet food recalls 4/5/07
  206. Here's a cute kitty
  207. c'mon, BEYOTCH!
  208. the trolls...
  209. Pet Food Recall Info
  210. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
  211. ASPCA FOOD RECALL CENTER
  212. Funny/Sad sit about Cat Meat/Abuse
  213. How to Make Amaretto Stronger
  214. Living Foods Festival- Sedona, AZ, Oct. 12-14, 2007
  215. Delmonte expands recall - pet treats
  216. Rest in Peace, Amaretto
  217. Reminder: preventative for heartworms in cats
  218. possible Melamine poisoning in my cat.
  219. What's wrong with Shelby
  220. Its just sad times we live in!
  221. Bite wounds (pic)
  222. China probing tainted wheat gluten claim
  223. Re: Rumbling cat's
  224. What to do With Old Cat Litter?
  225. Talking Cats on youtube video?
  226. THIS SAD STORY REACHED THE UK
  227. cat scratching problems!
  228. New cat owner with obese cat
  229. Is it safe to feed Hills Perscription Diet S/D for all cats in house?
  230. FIP seminar in UK
  231. Best Cat TV Ever
  232. Pet Food Recall Info
  233. Pet food probe
  234. AD: Vintage Flapper Necklace for Siamese Rescue
  235. Please don't flush your cat poop - Toxoplasmosis and Sea Otters
  236. check that blog
  237. What do you think of Sanjaya Malakar All his video clips?
  238. Recall - lab tests show melamine in unrecalled food
  239. Pet Food Recall Info
  240. Pet Food Recall Info
  241. Great Britian is Great No More
  242. no poison Pet Foods master list?
  243. 4/10/07 PM Menu Foods Recall___AGAIN
  244. Royal Canin recalls feline can medical diet
  245. Nutro withdraws ALL can/pouch food with wheat gluten
  246. is a cat with waist but dropped belly overweight?
  247. UC Davis wants suspect pet food and cat urine
  248. We Have New Laws To Protect Animals in UK/Animal Welfare Laws
  249. Is My Cat Having a Problem?
  250. Blog for Pet Lovers