PDA

View Full Version : Re: JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY

Adam
July 1st 03, 03:14 AM
> I don't think rpcc haz efur put on its own play! Letz put that on thuh
> lissst of things to do when we are bored.
>
> GM, getting her klog shooz reddy

When kin we du dat? I kin bring my cello!

argellA

Beverly Orel
July 1st 03, 09:47 PM
wen duh liddul hoomin kittens cum tu bisit, Meowmie puts wippd creem on top
uv duh jello. yum...

Samantha

"Adam" > wrote in message

> > > Lyke dis?
> > >
> > > http://refal.net/~korlukov/supercom/xi/s_xi1.htm
> > >
> > > Dere is a song abowt it dat I kin almost play on da cello!
> > >
> > > Argella Catsals
> >
> > Tobasko sawz?????? Meowmie iz mortifyed at thuh thot of rooining cello
> > wif that stuff. Do yew meen thuh song, C-E-L-L-O? There's alwayz room
> > fur cello!
> >
> > GM, who wud like to akompany Allegra wif her bell
>
> I spose cellos get hungree too, why kant dey hav tabaskasko sawse if dey
> want?
>
> Wat is da song C-E-L-L-O? I have a seedee by a groop called Cello. Dey
kin
> play Elennor Rigbee on fowr cellos at wuns! Dat haz since bekum da
standard
> vershun uv dat tune.
>
> It wud be nyce if yu wud use yur bell, just don't hit it ON da cello. Wun
> uv da stoodents in my cello class rooind a gud cello by using it tu play
da
> cymbals with.
>
> argellA

Arlene Knop
July 2nd 03, 03:37 AM
Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a hayrball
thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.

GM, wif a misterius grin

Miss Violette wrote:

> pocket, hhhmmm that bears consideration, Miss Violette
> Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> > Hmmmm. Can yew jump up on thuh shelf and get behind them and push them
> > off? That way yew could hav thuh shelf fur yerownself after yew do what
> > yew want to thuh shooz. OR yew cud leev a deposit in a pocket sumware.
> >
> > GM, always thinking
> >
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > >
> > > you got the picture exactly, it is just not right. and no they are
> keeping
> > > all of the shoes up now, soft said one of the boys ruined a favorite
> pair of
> > > shoes she left out once and so all of them are in boxes. Miss Violette,
> > > currently considering how to get the boxes OFF of HER shelf...

> and I
> closet
> > > is
> > > this

> > > hurked
> > > Violette
> wrote in
> things

> > > think
> can't
> > > bat
> investigayt
> > > thuh

> > > closet
> > > sorting
> trash,
> > > some
> > > don't
> he
> > > was
> now
> Mom
> > > doing

Arlene Knop
July 2nd 03, 03:39 AM
Hmpf. Numbers aren't a fun to snuggle wif as X's and L's. I hope she
duzn't get anyfing wif M's or S's. They'ze not even werth kneeding wif
yer paw. Cud yew sew together a 14 and 16?

GM, hoping meowmie duzn't get any ideers

Miss Violette wrote:

> we preferred that sweater but it is gone now, all she has now have real
> numbers like 14 and 16 and we have told her to quit taking out our stuff but
> she will not stop, Miss Violette
> Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> > Besides, fluffy klothes are better to snuggle on. They are bigger and
> > make a bedder nest. She cud at leest leev sum at home fur yew to nap
> > on.
> >
> > GM, who likes thuh 2X size
> >
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > >
> > > Thank you, OEJ, somewhat consoled
> me,

> theery

> closet
> > > around.
> they
> > > are
> > > aren't
> stuff

> > > getting
> > > considering

> > > interesting

> cleaning
> > > out
> > > moved

> > > think
> bat

> investigayt
> > > thuh

Arlene Knop
July 2nd 03, 03:41 AM
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

> Arlene Knop > had some very interesting things to
> say about Re: JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:
> >Seanette Blaylock wrote:
> >> Arlene Knop > had some very interesting things to
> >> say about Re: JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:
> >> My Mom has a growlmonster like that, too. Now she even has a funny
> >> object she can hang from her shoulder that spits steam all over!
> >> Felix, baffled by human notions of housekeeping
> >Ize nefur herd of that!! Duz ;thuh steem cum out of her eerz? Cud yew
> >cook hotdawgs in it?
> >GM, also baffled
>
> The steam comes out of the end of a hose attached to the thing hanging
> from her shoulder [Dad uses it too, especially on my box or that
> stupid bird's cage]. I guess you could cook with it if you tried.
>
> Felix, not exactly a chef
>
> --
> Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Wot duz she do wif thuh steem after it cumz out? Duz it make pritty
clowds? Ize seen steem cum out of thuh shower, but Meowmie duzn't do
anyfing wif it.

GM, amazed that sumbuddy wud ware a shoulder purse that makes steem

Arlene Knop
July 2nd 03, 03:45 AM
Adam wrote:

> > > Lyke dis?
> > >
> > > http://refal.net/~korlukov/supercom/xi/s_xi1.htm
> > >
> > > Dere is a song abowt it dat I kin almost play on da cello!
> > >
> > > Argella Catsals
> >
> > Tobasko sawz?????? Meowmie iz mortifyed at thuh thot of rooining cello
> > wif that stuff. Do yew meen thuh song, C-E-L-L-O? There's alwayz room
> > fur cello!
> >
> > GM, who wud like to akompany Allegra wif her bell
>
> I spose cellos get hungree too, why kant dey hav tabaskasko sawse if dey
> want?
>
> Wat is da song C-E-L-L-O? I have a seedee by a groop called Cello. Dey kin
> play Elennor Rigbee on fowr cellos at wuns! Dat haz since bekum da standard
> vershun uv dat tune.
>
> It wud be nyce if yu wud use yur bell, just don't hit it ON da cello. Wun
> uv da stoodents in my cello class rooind a gud cello by using it tu play da
> cymbals with.
>
> argellA

I'll bet thuh cellow skwished all ofur! Wuz it red or green or yello?
C-E-L-L-O used to be a comershul jingul bak in thuh olden dayz. Meowmie
only haz Elener Rifby by thuh Beeetulz. She haz sum stuff by lynn harel
and yoyoma tho.

GM, who thinks these guyz are thuh wunz who cook thuh cello

Arlene Knop
July 2nd 03, 03:47 AM
Duz that rooin thu sound? I bet it makes thuh stringz stikky.

GM, thinkinging Samantha mite want to read this ridulus part of thuh
thred so she knows wot iz cello and wot is jello

Beverly Orel wrote:

> wen duh liddul hoomin kittens cum tu bisit, Meowmie puts wippd creem on top
> uv duh jello. yum...
>
> Samantha

> and

> > > Tobasko sawz?????? Meowmie iz mortifyed at thuh thot of rooining cello
> > > wif that stuff. Do yew meen thuh song, C-E-L-L-O? There's alwayz room
> > > fur cello!
> > >
> > > GM, who wud like to akompany Allegra wif her bell
> >
> > I spose cellos get hungree too, why kant dey hav tabaskasko sawse if dey
> > want?
> >
> > Wat is da song C-E-L-L-O? I have a seedee by a groop called Cello. Dey
> kin
> > play Elennor Rigbee on fowr cellos at wuns! Dat haz since bekum da
> standard
> > vershun uv dat tune.
> >
> > It wud be nyce if yu wud use yur bell, just don't hit it ON da cello. Wun
> > uv da stoodents in my cello class rooind a gud cello by using it tu play
> da
> > cymbals with.
> >
> > argellA

Arlene Knop
July 2nd 03, 03:51 AM
Adam wrote:

> > > Fatcat had Classical Gas.
> >
> > Did it stink?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight
> > [snickering...]
>
> PhewDidItEver!!!
>
> L.

Cleerly, yew 2 don't hav any appreeshyashun fur thuh finer moosik. That
wuz probly L's bad breth fur talking so much.

GM, defending her frend Archilla

Arlene Knop
July 2nd 03, 03:54 AM
wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:32:16 -0500, Arlene Knop >
> wrote:
>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:36:42 -0500, Arlene Knop >
> >> wrote:

> >> Yew could du dat, or just sorta shake yur hed rilly hard one way lyke
> >> dis...<CF takes horseshoo in mouth and snaps his hed to the left
> >> sending the shorseshoo flying and almost touchin the post> See!
> >>
> >> Charlie Fennel
> >
> >OK. Oops!
> >
> >GM, letting go if thuh lavender horseshoo which sails toward Charlie
>
> <wack! Charlie shakes hed> er... kinda lyke dat GM, but yew gotta
> aim a liddle bedder then dat...
>
> Charlie Fennel, thankful for hollow plastik horseshoos!

Sorry Charlie!!!! Maybe I shudn't hav closed my eyes. Let me try this
green wun here. Oh oh-h-h-h-h

GM, snapping her hed but furgetting to let go of thuh horshoo

Seanette Blaylock
July 2nd 03, 07:16 AM
Arlene Knop > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

>Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a hayrball
>thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.
>GM, wif a misterius grin

Good one!

Felix, offering high-five

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Seanette Blaylock
July 2nd 03, 07:17 AM
Arlene Knop > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:
>> >Ize nefur herd of that!! Duz ;thuh steem cum out of her eerz? Cud yew
>> >cook hotdawgs in it?
>> >GM, also baffled
>> The steam comes out of the end of a hose attached to the thing hanging
>> from her shoulder [Dad uses it too, especially on my box or that
>> stupid bird's cage]. I guess you could cook with it if you tried.
>Wot duz she do wif thuh steem after it cumz out? Duz it make pritty
>clowds? Ize seen steem cum out of thuh shower, but Meowmie duzn't do
>anyfing wif it.
>GM, amazed that sumbuddy wud ware a shoulder purse that makes steem

She points the hose thing at something she wants to clean, makes
steam, then wipes what she was cleaning.

Felix, who wishes his Mom would at least not use cleaning things that
hiss

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Miss Violette
July 3rd 03, 01:46 PM
I like that, Miss Violette, thinking the coat closet would hide one for a
long time, snickers to self and takes a nap to consider further, Misss
Violette
Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a hayrball
> thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.
>
> GM, wif a misterius grin
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
> >
> > pocket, hhhmmm that bears consideration, Miss Violette
> > Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> > > Hmmmm. Can yew jump up on thuh shelf and get behind them and push
them
> > > off? That way yew could hav thuh shelf fur yerownself after yew do
what
> > > yew want to thuh shooz. OR yew cud leev a deposit in a pocket
sumware.

> > > GM, always thinking

> > keeping
> > pair of
Violette,
REEELY

> > and I
> > closet

Miss
> > wrote in
> > things

> > can't
> > investigayt

The
> > trash,
> > he
I'm
> > now
> > Mom

Miss Violette
July 3rd 03, 01:51 PM
Everybody in our house is sewing challenged but I never thought of the
horror of m's or S's that would really be a problem, except it would make
more room in OUR bed, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> Hmpf. Numbers aren't a fun to snuggle wif as X's and L's. I hope she
> duzn't get anyfing wif M's or S's. They'ze not even werth kneeding wif
> yer paw. Cud yew sew together a 14 and 16?
>
> GM, hoping meowmie duzn't get any ideers
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
> >
> > we preferred that sweater but it is gone now, all she has now have real
> > numbers like 14 and 16 and we have told her to quit taking out our stuff
but
> > she will not stop, Miss Violette
> > Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> > > Besides, fluffy klothes are better to snuggle on. They are bigger and
> > > make a bedder nest. She cud at leest leev sum at home fur yew to nap
> > > on.
> > >
> > > GM, who likes thuh 2X size

Trust
> > me,

> > theery

MY
> > closet
> > they
> > stuff

> > cleaning

> > bat

> > investigayt

dsh-diva@dawn'sofficesupply.com
July 3rd 03, 08:10 PM
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:46:13 GMT, "Miss Violette"
> wrote:

>I like that, Miss Violette, thinking the coat closet would hide one for a
>long time, snickers to self and takes a nap to consider further, Misss
>Violette
>Arlene Knop > wrote in message
>> Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a hayrball
>> thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.
>>
>> GM, wif a misterius grin
>>
>> Miss Violette wrote:
>> >
>> > pocket, hhhmmm that bears consideration, Miss Violette
>> > Arlene Knop > wrote in message

Ize just frew up my firstest hareball effur. Butted I dint no dat I
wuz suppost to do it in a pokett. I just did it on da bafroom floor.
Callisto

Adam
July 4th 03, 01:30 AM
> Poor Argotta! So much to keep trak of in that houze that yew hav furgot
> who lives ther and who yew are!
>
> Gretchen Marie, hedbutting Argeesa and offering sum pouncees

I think I wud be a kitty except Ize not da uzual kitty size. Wut duz dat
meen?

argellA

Adam
July 4th 03, 01:32 AM
"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> Duz that rooin thu sound? I bet it makes thuh stringz stikky.
>
> GM, thinkinging Samantha mite want to read this ridulus part of thuh
> thred so she knows wot iz cello and wot is jello
>
> Beverly Orel wrote:
> >
> > wen duh liddul hoomin kittens cum tu bisit, Meowmie puts wippd creem on
top
> > uv duh jello. yum...
> >
> > Samantha

I du not lyke da idea uv putting wippt creem on a cello, it ruins da tayste
uv da wippt creem.

argellA

Adam
July 4th 03, 01:40 AM
> > Wat is da song C-E-L-L-O? I have a seedee by a groop called Cello. Dey
kin
> > play Elennor Rigbee on fowr cellos at wuns! Dat haz since bekum da
standard
> > vershun uv dat tune.
> >
> > It wud be nyce if yu wud use yur bell, just don't hit it ON da cello.
Wun
> > uv da stoodents in my cello class rooind a gud cello by using it tu play
da
> > cymbals with.
> >
> > argellA
>
> I'll bet thuh cellow skwished all ofur! Wuz it red or green or yello?
> C-E-L-L-O used to be a comershul jingul bak in thuh olden dayz. Meowmie
> only haz Elener Rifby by thuh Beeetulz. She haz sum stuff by lynn harel
> and yoyoma tho.
>
> GM, who thinks these guyz are thuh wunz who cook thuh cello

Da furrshun uv Elennor Rigbee played on fowr cellos is now da definitive
furrshun uv dat toon, at leest among cello players.

argellA

Adam
July 4th 03, 01:42 AM

> > > Did it stink?
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight
> > > [snickering...]
> >
> > PhewDidItEver!!!
> >
> > L.
>
> Cleerly, yew 2 don't hav any appreeshyashun fur thuh finer moosik. That
> wuz probly L's bad breth fur talking so much.
>
> GM, defending her frend Archilla

Louise gets carsik at both endz! Datz not furry ladylyke.

argellA

Miss Violette
July 4th 03, 02:14 PM
the bathroom is a good place as your hooman will step in it before they wake
up, good for you, Miss Violette
> wrote in message
s.com...
> On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:46:13 GMT, "Miss Violette"
> > wrote:
>
> >I like that, Miss Violette, thinking the coat closet would hide one for a
> >long time, snickers to self and takes a nap to consider further, Misss
> >Violette
> >Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> >> Espeshuully if it takes awile to find it. I left meowmie a hayrball
> >> thuh other day and she hasn't found it yet.
> >>
> >> GM, wif a misterius grin

> Ize just frew up my firstest hareball effur. Butted I dint no dat I
> wuz suppost to do it in a pokett. I just did it on da bafroom floor.
> Callisto

Arlene Knop
July 10th 03, 02:07 AM
I just take all thuh room I need on thuh bed. Meowmie is used to
hanging ofur thuh edge or sleeping like a pretzle around me.

GM, aka Bed Hog

Miss Violette wrote:

> Everybody in our house is sewing challenged but I never thought of the
> horror of m's or S's that would really be a problem, except it would make
> more room in OUR bed, Miss Violette
> Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> > Hmpf. Numbers aren't a fun to snuggle wif as X's and L's. I hope she
> > duzn't get anyfing wif M's or S's. They'ze not even werth kneeding wif
> > yer paw. Cud yew sew together a 14 and 16?
> >
> > GM, hoping meowmie duzn't get any ideers
> >
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > >
> > > we preferred that sweater but it is gone now, all she has now have real
> > > numbers like 14 and 16 and we have told her to quit taking out our stuff
> but
> > > she will not stop, Miss Violette

> Trust
> > > me,
> turn

> > > theery

> MY
> > > closet
> them
> and
> > > they
> there
> more
> > > stuff
> gets

> her

> was

> > > cleaning
> stuff

> it!

> can't
> > > bat

> > > investigayt

Arlene Knop
July 10th 03, 02:09 AM
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

> Arlene Knop > had some very interesting things to
> say about Re: JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:
> >> The steam comes out of the end of a hose attached to the thing hanging
> >> from her shoulder [Dad uses it too, especially on my box or that
> >> stupid bird's cage]. I guess you could cook with it if you tried.
> >Wot duz she do wif thuh steem after it cumz out? Duz it make pritty
> >clowds? Ize seen steem cum out of thuh shower, but Meowmie duzn't do
> >anyfing wif it.
> >GM, amazed that sumbuddy wud ware a shoulder purse that makes steem
>
> She points the hose thing at something she wants to clean, makes
> steam, then wipes what she was cleaning.
>
> Felix, who wishes his Mom would at least not use cleaning things that
> hiss
>
> --
> Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Hmmm. Duzn't she hav to suck up thuh joose? Meowmie's skwirt thingy
sucks up its own joose.

GM, wundering if that steem thing wud make kleening hayrball spots too
easy fur Meowmie

Arlene Knop
July 10th 03, 02:24 AM
Adam wrote:

> > Poor Argotta! So much to keep trak of in that houze that yew hav furgot
> > who lives ther and who yew are!
> >
> > Gretchen Marie, hedbutting Argeesa and offering sum pouncees
>
> I think I wud be a kitty except Ize not da uzual kitty size. Wut duz dat
> meen?
>
> argellA

It meens that all thuh other kittees in thuh werld are thuh wrong size.
My meowmie iz not da usual hoomin size eether but I won't let her loose
her identitee. She iz my slave. Nuffing else matters. If yew want to
rool thuh werld, nuffing else matters.

GM, looking fur that pikchure meowmie likes

Arlene Knop
July 10th 03, 02:27 AM
Adam wrote:

> > > PhewDidItEver!!!
> > >
> > > L.
> >
> > Cleerly, yew 2 don't hav any appreeshyashun fur thuh finer moosik. That
> > wuz probly L's bad breth fur talking so much.
> >
> > GM, defending her frend Archilla
>
> Louise gets carsik at both endz! Datz not furry ladylyke.
>
> argellA

Hee hee. Duz she make funny soundz frum thuh other end?

GM, who haz bin known to make sounds frum both ends too

Arlene Knop
July 10th 03, 02:28 AM
wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:54:10 -0500, Arlene Knop >
> wrote:
>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:32:16 -0500, Arlene Knop >
> >> wrote:

> >> <wack! Charlie shakes hed> er... kinda lyke dat GM, but yew gotta
> >> aim a liddle bedder then dat...
> >>
> >> Charlie Fennel, thankful for hollow plastik horseshoos!
> >
> >Sorry Charlie!!!! Maybe I shudn't hav closed my eyes. Let me try this
> >green wun here. Oh oh-h-h-h-h
> >
> >GM, snapping her hed but furgetting to let go of thuh horshoo
>
> uh oh.... <Charlie goes running after GM> Are yew ok? Lemme help yew
> up.... maybe horseshoos isn't yur game?
>
> Charlie Fennel

I, er, meant to do that. It's my new style. Summersalt and all. Hav
yew efur tried bowling?

GM, hoping she can get a lavender bowling ball

Sylvia M
July 10th 03, 03:25 AM
"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> Adam wrote:
> >
> > "Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > > Duz that rooin thu sound? I bet it makes thuh stringz stikky.
> > >
> > > GM, thinkinging Samantha mite want to read this ridulus part of thuh
> > > thred so she knows wot iz cello and wot is jello

> > top

> > I du not lyke da idea uv putting wippt creem on a cello, it ruins da
tayste
> > uv da wippt creem.
> >
> > argellA
>
> I wunder if I put wipt kreem on Meowmie's rekorder floot if it wud
> skwirt out thuh holez when I bloo it.
>
> GM, digging in thuh moosik case

Dat wud mayke sweet moosik, huh?

Seanette Blaylock
July 10th 03, 04:03 AM
Arlene Knop > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

>> She points the hose thing at something she wants to clean, makes
>> steam, then wipes what she was cleaning.
>> Felix, who wishes his Mom would at least not use cleaning things that
>> hiss
>Hmmm. Duzn't she hav to suck up thuh joose? Meowmie's skwirt thingy
>sucks up its own joose.

She uses towels to wipe up what she sprays with that thing. She has
two growlmonsters, too. A normal one and one that squirts the carpet,
then sucks the stuff back up.

>GM, wundering if that steem thing wud make kleening hayrball spots too
>easy fur Meowmie

It *does* make hairball cleanups MUCH too easy!

Felix, speaking from experience

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Arlene Knop
July 11th 03, 01:43 AM
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

> Arlene Knop > had some very interesting things to
> say about Re: JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:
>
> >> She points the hose thing at something she wants to clean, makes
> >> steam, then wipes what she was cleaning.
> >> Felix, who wishes his Mom would at least not use cleaning things that
> >> hiss
> >Hmmm. Duzn't she hav to suck up thuh joose? Meowmie's skwirt thingy
> >sucks up its own joose.
>
> She uses towels to wipe up what she sprays with that thing. She has
> two growlmonsters, too. A normal one and one that squirts the carpet,
> then sucks the stuff back up.
>
> >GM, wundering if that steem thing wud make kleening hayrball spots too
> >easy fur Meowmie
>
> It *does* make hairball cleanups MUCH too easy!
>
> Felix, speaking from experience
>
> --
> Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Maybe yew shud consider leeving one sumplace ware they don't look too
often. My problem is that I make so much noyse hurking that Meowmie
gets there rite away so I have to leev mine when she's not home. Have
yew tried that?

GM, who duzn't beleev in making things too eesy fur thuh hoomins

Arlene Knop
July 11th 03, 01:44 AM
Sylvia M wrote:

> "Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > Adam wrote:

> on
> > > top

> > > I du not lyke da idea uv putting wippt creem on a cello, it ruins da
> tayste
> > > uv da wippt creem.
> > >
> > > argellA
> >
> > I wunder if I put wipt kreem on Meowmie's rekorder floot if it wud
> > skwirt out thuh holez when I bloo it.
> >
> > GM, digging in thuh moosik case
> >
> Dat wud mayke sweet moosik, huh?

Yup! Good observayshun! Mite also redekorate thuh wallz a liddle.

GM, getting all 3 rekorder floots out of thuh case

Miss Violette
July 11th 03, 02:12 AM
Our house is easy as everything except the front doorway and furry's
litterbox room is carpeted, Miss Violette
Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> Yeah, but itz alsos easy to kleen up unless there iz a rug in there. I
> like to hurk on thuh karpet so Meowmie getz lotsa eggsersize bending
> ofur and kleening it and blotting it and kleening it and blotting
> it.....
>
> Gretchen Marie, who haz nefur left one on a plain floor
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
> >
> > the bathroom is a good place as your hooman will step in it before they
wake
> > up, good for you, Miss Violette
> > > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > > On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:46:13 GMT, "Miss Violette"

Misss

> > > Ize just frew up my firstest hareball effur. Butted I dint no dat I
> > > wuz suppost to do it in a pokett. I just did it on da bafroom floor.
> > > Callisto

Miss Violette
July 11th 03, 02:12 AM
I guess I should have told you, furry was kind enough to supply a huge
watermonsterbed but if she is going to continue to get smaller then it will
make more room, it is still kinda crowded with 5 cats and two hoomanz, Miss
Violette
Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> I just take all thuh room I need on thuh bed. Meowmie is used to
> hanging ofur thuh edge or sleeping like a pretzle around me.
>
> GM, aka Bed Hog
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
> >
> > Everybody in our house is sewing challenged but I never thought of the
> > horror of m's or S's that would really be a problem, except it would
make
> > more room in OUR bed, Miss Violette
> > Arlene Knop > wrote in message
> > > Hmpf. Numbers aren't a fun to snuggle wif as X's and L's. I hope she
> > > duzn't get anyfing wif M's or S's. They'ze not even werth kneeding
wif
> > > yer paw. Cud yew sew together a 14 and 16?
> > >
> > > GM, hoping meowmie duzn't get any ideers

> > but

> > Trust
> > turn

> > MY
> > them
> > and
> > there
> > more
> > gets

> > her

> > was
Violette,

very
AWAY:

MY
> > stuff

> > it!

> > can't

Adam
July 11th 03, 03:31 AM
> > I think I wud be a kitty except Ize not da uzual kitty size. Wut duz
dat
> > meen?
> >
> > argellA
>
> It meens that all thuh other kittees in thuh werld are thuh wrong size.
> My meowmie iz not da usual hoomin size eether but I won't let her loose
> her identitee. She iz my slave. Nuffing else matters. If yew want to
> rool thuh werld, nuffing else matters.
>
> GM, looking fur that pikchure meowmie likes

Now I know who I am, but dere is wun liddle problem: Ize not girthy enough!
I gotta eet lotsa food.

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Adam
July 11th 03, 03:33 AM
> > Louise gets carsik at both endz! Datz not furry ladylyke.
> >
> > argellA
>
> Hee hee. Duz she make funny soundz frum thuh other end?
>
> GM, who haz bin known to make sounds frum both ends too

Louise hardlee efur makes sownds, excep when she hisses at me or da hoomins.
Or wen she hurks, which is lotslots. Dat iz da sownd she makes most.

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Adam
July 16th 03, 04:16 AM
> > Now I know who I am, but dere is wun liddle problem: Ize not girthy
enough!
> > I gotta eet lotsa food.
> >
> > Allegra
>
> (UB ~ Hide the food, Unca Adam!)

Allegra can feed herself! At one point, she would take the packets of
semimoist food from the basement and carry them upstairs to the kitchen
(which of course is the correct room to eat in), then open them and eat the
contents. She is willing to go to considerable trouble to maintain her
girth, as long as it doesn't involve going hungry.

Adam

Da Koster Katz
July 18th 03, 03:05 AM
Adam wrote:

>>>Now I know who I am, but dere is wun liddle problem: Ize not girthy
>
> enough!
>
>>>I gotta eet lotsa food.
>>>
>>>Allegra
>>
>>(UB ~ Hide the food, Unca Adam!)
>

> Allegra can feed herself! At one point, she would take the packets of
> semimoist food from the basement and carry them upstairs to the kitchen
> (which of course is the correct room to eat in), then open them and eat the
> contents. She is willing to go to considerable trouble to maintain her
> girth, as long as it doesn't involve going hungry.
>
> Adam

Munchkin (RB) used to take C cell batteries up from the basement and
leave them at the top of the stairs, back when we were living with my
parents. I think Mom discovered a pile of them one day and wondered who
had put them there, and then later we caught Munchkin at it!

Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Adam
July 19th 03, 02:27 AM
> > Allegra can feed herself! At one point, she would take the packets of
> > semimoist food from the basement and carry them upstairs to the kitchen
> > (which of course is the correct room to eat in), then open them and eat
the
> > contents. She is willing to go to considerable trouble to maintain her
> > girth, as long as it doesn't involve going hungry.
> >
> > Adam
>
> Munchkin (RB) used to take C cell batteries up from the basement and
> leave them at the top of the stairs, back when we were living with my
> parents. I think Mom discovered a pile of them one day and wondered who
> had put them there, and then later we caught Munchkin at it!
>
> Joan

Isn't a C battery about the size and shape of a newborn kitten or a
full-grown mouse?

Allegra found, somewhere in a pile of forgotten old clothes in the basement,
a cloth belt from a dress, and brought it upstairs. Now its usual "home" is
over a doorknob, so it's out of the way but she can grab it if she wants.
Often, by morning the belt is discovered somewhere else in the house.
Occasionally, during the night she will drag it into the hall, sit next to
it, and say "er-ROW!" repeatedly and loudly, but not seem to want anything
if someone who's been awakened goes to her. Does anybody have an idea what
Allegra is doing or thinking when she does this?

Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Da Koster Katz
July 19th 03, 05:45 PM
Adam wrote:

>>>Allegra can feed herself! At one point, she would take the packets of
>>>semimoist food from the basement and carry them upstairs to the kitchen
>>>(which of course is the correct room to eat in), then open them and eat
>
> the
>
>>>contents. She is willing to go to considerable trouble to maintain her
>>>girth, as long as it doesn't involve going hungry.
>>>
>>>Adam
>>
>>Munchkin (RB) used to take C cell batteries up from the basement and
>>leave them at the top of the stairs, back when we were living with my
>>parents. I think Mom discovered a pile of them one day and wondered who
>>had put them there, and then later we caught Munchkin at it!
>>
>>Joan
>

> Isn't a C battery about the size and shape of a newborn kitten or a
> full-grown mouse?

Especially for Munchkin, who was a tiny Birman, not much more than 6
pounds in her entire life.

> Allegra found, somewhere in a pile of forgotten old clothes in the basement,
> a cloth belt from a dress, and brought it upstairs. Now its usual "home" is
> over a doorknob, so it's out of the way but she can grab it if she wants.
> Often, by morning the belt is discovered somewhere else in the house.
> Occasionally, during the night she will drag it into the hall, sit next to
> it, and say "er-ROW!" repeatedly and loudly, but not seem to want anything
> if someone who's been awakened goes to her. Does anybody have an idea what
> Allegra is doing or thinking when she does this?
>
> Adam

Poppa used to carry a furry krinkle ball around the house, and meowl
while he did it. Sometimes he would place it on the floor and meowl. I
could never figure out if he was announcing his prey, or if it was his
kitten.

Joan

****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

JSmith4973
July 19th 03, 10:48 PM

>> the

---------------
Midgie,(RB) a shepherd-collie-terrier mix used to retrieve her empty water bowl
(stainless steel) from the kitchen, tote it into the living room and throw it
at whichever human she thought ought to fill it!
Jeanne

Adam
July 23rd 03, 12:19 AM
> Midgie,(RB) a shepherd-collie-terrier mix used to retrieve her empty water
bowl
> (stainless steel) from the kitchen, tote it into the living room and throw
it
> at whichever human she thought ought to fill it!
> Jeanne

Well, that communicates a message! Lizzie (RB) would approach a human with
a meowed complaint. If the human told her "Show me," then she would! She
would lead the human to the front door to go outside or the empty food or
water dish or the litter box that needed changing or to the bed for
smurgling. She was my favorite cat of all time.

Adam

Seanette Blaylock
July 23rd 03, 01:17 AM
"Adam" > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY:

>Well, that communicates a message! Lizzie (RB) would approach a human with
>a meowed complaint. If the human told her "Show me," then she would! She
>would lead the human to the front door to go outside or the empty food or
>water dish or the litter box that needed changing or to the bed for
>smurgling. She was my favorite cat of all time.

My cat does that too, come and get me and lead me to whatever he
thinks I need to do something about.

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Fred Williams
July 23rd 03, 11:04 PM
In article >,
says...

> >> Midgie,(RB) a shepherd-collie-terrier mix used to retrieve her empty water
> >bowl
> >> (stainless steel) from the kitchen, tote it into the living room and throw
> >it
> >> at whichever human she thought ought to fill it!
> >> Jeanne
> >
> >Well, that communicates a message! Lizzie (RB) would approach a human with
> >a meowed complaint. If the human told her "Show me," then she would! She
> >would lead the human to the front door to go outside or the empty food or
> >water dish or the litter box that needed changing or to the bed for
> >smurgling. She was my favorite cat of all time.
> >
> >Adam
> >
> ----------------
> They understand us far better than we understand them. We are like ignorant
> foreigners who insist that the natives of whatever country we visit should
> speak English.

That's right. Ajax used to come to me in much the same way
Lizzie does above. If he wanted to come in from outside, but couldn't
be heard at the door, he'd come around to the other side if the house
and meow loudly at the window where he knew I was and then go back to
the door and wait for me to come and open it. He woke me out of a sound
sleep in the middle of the night once, like this. Hey, it's what I'm
here for.(;-))

Uncle Fred