PDA

View Full Version : Re: AT THUH JUNE PIKNIK

Miss Violette
July 2nd 03, 12:44 AM
OK, Trudi tears off agin
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
rthlink.net...
> I'ze so happy! Let's go roll in the dirt over there!
>
> Lilith Kitten
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > I likez dis, trudi stops scratching energetically to inspect her claws,
> dey
> > isa lookin good butted i thinkz dey needz more work, and she again tears
> > into the tree, I isa glad you camed to the picnic Lillith, Trudi,glad to
> be
> > playing with her friend
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > thlink.net...
> > > Yeah! Let's go! [SCRATCH! SCRATCH! SCRATCH!] This is fun!
> > >
> > > Lilith Kitten
> > >
> > > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > > s.com...
> > Trudi,

> > some

> > between
> yew
> > > can
> badminton?

> > Violette

ChildFree23
July 3rd 03, 02:43 AM
[Lilith Kitten goes over to the dirt and begins rolling...roll roll
roll...stops to lick paw and groom face...roll roll roll...]

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> OK, Trudi tears off agin
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> rthlink.net...
> > I'ze so happy! Let's go roll in the dirt over there!
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
> >
> > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > > I likez dis, trudi stops scratching energetically to inspect her
claws,
> > dey
> > > isa lookin good butted i thinkz dey needz more work, and she again
tears
> > > into the tree, I isa glad you camed to the picnic Lillith, Trudi,glad
> > be
> > > playing with her friend
> > > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > > thlink.net...

> > > Trudi,
> get

> eat
> > > some

thlink.net...
> > > between
Shoor
> > yew
> > badminton?

> > > Violette

Miss Violette
July 3rd 03, 01:46 PM
Trudi is rolling all around and has to stop and ask, hey lillith, will dis
her dirt stain my tuxedo parts? Trudi, who never rolled inna dirt befur
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
rthlink.net...
> [Lilith Kitten goes over to the dirt and begins rolling...roll roll
> roll...stops to lick paw and groom face...roll roll roll...]
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > OK, Trudi tears off agin
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > rthlink.net...
> > > I'ze so happy! Let's go roll in the dirt over there!
> > >
> > > Lilith Kitten
> > >
> > > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > > s.com...
> claws,
> > > dey
> tears
Trudi,glad
> > > be

> > get

> > eat

> thlink.net...
Sumplace
> Shoor
> > > yew
> > > badminton?

Miss

> gift?

ChildFree23
July 4th 03, 01:08 AM
Oooh, I almost forgot about that! GranMeowmie says I take such good care of
my white spots, that I don't want to disappoint her!

Lilith Kitten
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> Trudi is rolling all around and has to stop and ask, hey lillith, will dis
> her dirt stain my tuxedo parts? Trudi, who never rolled inna dirt befur
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> rthlink.net...
> > [Lilith Kitten goes over to the dirt and begins rolling...roll roll
> > roll...stops to lick paw and groom face...roll roll roll...]
> >
> > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > > OK, Trudi tears off agin
> > > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > > rthlink.net...

ChildFree23
July 4th 03, 01:08 AM
> HiHi Lilith Kitten an Trudi, Can I roll wif yu? I luf to roll on da
> karpet at home. Meowmie finallee letted us com to da piknik.
> Callisto duznt roll much, she just lies on her bak. She better put
> sum sunskreen on herown tummee. Xena

Of course youse can roll with usses! But first -- have you sharpened your
claws on the tree over there?

Lilith Kitten

Miss Violette
July 4th 03, 02:09 PM
sure you can roll allaround wif uses, anna OEJ lays onna herown back alla
time, I guesses her needsa screen too since herown belly isa mostly white,
Trudi, welcoming her friends
> wrote in message
s.com...
> On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:46:09 GMT, "Miss Violette"
> > wrote:
>
> >Trudi is rolling all around and has to stop and ask, hey lillith, will
dis
> >her dirt stain my tuxedo parts? Trudi, who never rolled inna dirt befur
> >ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> rthlink.net...
> >> [Lilith Kitten goes over to the dirt and begins rolling...roll roll
> >> roll...stops to lick paw and groom face...roll roll roll...]
> >>
> >> "
>
> HiHi Lilith Kitten an Trudi, Can I roll wif yu? I luf to roll on da
> karpet at home. Meowmie finallee letted us com to da piknik.
> Callisto duznt roll much, she just lies on her bak. She better put
> sum sunskreen on herown tummee. Xena

Miss Violette
July 4th 03, 02:09 PM
I guess if we jus wash dem when we isa done dat dirt will come out?? Trudi
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
thlink.net...
> Oooh, I almost forgot about that! GranMeowmie says I take such good care
of
> my white spots, that I don't want to disappoint her!
>
> Lilith Kitten
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > Trudi is rolling all around and has to stop and ask, hey lillith, will
dis
> > her dirt stain my tuxedo parts? Trudi, who never rolled inna dirt befur
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > rthlink.net...
> > > [Lilith Kitten goes over to the dirt and begins rolling...roll roll
> > > roll...stops to lick paw and groom face...roll roll roll...]
> > >
> > > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > > s.com...

ChildFree23
July 5th 03, 09:50 PM
Or we can go roll in the grass to get the top soil out and then we can groom
ourselves clean again!