PDA

View Full Version : Little One's First Anniversary at tha Bridje

Stinky
July 4th 03, 10:26 PM
Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. <sniffle>

Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing each
other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

Miss Violette
July 5th 03, 01:28 AM
we will be purring and helping you remember. Miss Violette
Stinky > wrote in message
> Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
> yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.
>
> Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink
ana
> pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. <sniffle>
>
> Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing
each
> other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

Adam
July 5th 03, 02:54 AM
"Stinky" wrote:
> Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
> yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.
>
> Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink
ana
> pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. <sniffle>

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise

Stinky
July 5th 03, 10:52 AM
Fangu Miss Violette, We'ze 'preschiatez it.

P.C. ana Anti Marcia

Stinky
July 5th 03, 10:52 AM
Fangu, Louise ana Allegra. Dem purrz wuz furry, furry nice!!!

Anti Marcia ana P.C.

Sylvia M
July 5th 03, 09:23 PM
"Stinky" > wrote in message
> Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
> yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.
>
> Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink
ana
> pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. <sniffle>
>
> Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing
each
> other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

I yam shur dat Liddul One iz luuking deown and puurrriinnnggg ahlong...

ppppuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzz

Frum Dyna, hu lykez liddul kitteez bestest

ChildFree23
July 5th 03, 09:50 PM
We'ze joining you in rememfuring Little One. When The PawPaw wented to
synagogue today, we followed him in the teleporter and made the Rabbi say a
purrayer for her.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt, Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

"Stinky" > wrote in message
> Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
> yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.
>
> Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink
ana
> pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. <sniffle>
>
> Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing
each
> other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

Uncle Fred
July 5th 03, 10:10 PM
In article nk.net>,
says...

> "Stinky" > wrote in message
> > Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
> > yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.
> >
> > Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink
> ana
> > pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. <sniffle>
> >
> > Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing
> each
> > other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.
> >

> I yam shur dat Liddul One iz luuking deown and puurrriinnnggg ahlong...
>
> ppppuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
> Frum Dyna, hu lykez liddul kitteez bestest

Add my purrrayers for Little One. Peace and joy at the Bridge.

--
With Regards,
Fred Williams,

remove the four "F"s when replying

July 6th 03, 01:30 AM
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 21:26:17 GMT, "Stinky"
> wrote:

>Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
>yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.
>
>Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink ana
>pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. <sniffle>
>
>Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing each
>other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

I wuz there efun if I couldn't say nuffink fangs to sum kitties mama
who will remain naymless who wuz tu buzy eatin BBQ to let me post!
Lotsa purrz for yew an PC

Charlie Fennel, in meatloaf position purring

Stinky
July 6th 03, 11:49 AM
Well wif frendz lyke yu heer on Earf, dis heer Firsted Annibersary fingy
fing iz kinda hard tu take.

Stinky
July 6th 03, 11:50 AM
Fangu, Unca Fred. We preshiatez yur purrs ana thoughtz 'bout Little Wun.

Stinky
July 6th 03, 11:51 AM
Fangu ana da Rabbi fur purrayin fur Little One at da Synagogue. We heer on
Earf 'preshiatez itt ty.

Stinky
July 6th 03, 11:52 AM
Oh dat she iz, Anti Bev; dat she iz. Shez hole agin ana shez gotid her leg
bak. She can chase birdeez ana fliez ana mousiez ana awl dem ofur fingyz
she wus havvin purr-ablemz heer on Earf.

Stinky
July 6th 03, 11:53 AM
Fangu fur meet-loafin Charlie. Fangu fur yur purrz ana fur thinkin 'bout da
Lil One!

Carol
July 7th 03, 10:39 PM
aw , this is so sad... we are furry sorry we missed yur purr circle,
but will be purrin for you anyway...
TopHat and the gang...

"Stinky" > wrote in message >...
> Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
> yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.
>
> Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink ana
> pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. <sniffle>
>
> Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing each
> other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

Stinky
July 8th 03, 02:44 PM
Fangu, TopHat. Yur purrz are mosted welcome ana not late at tall. \
P.C. ana Anti Marcia

Ray or Fran Tock
August 2nd 03, 05:25 PM
Weze so so late in reading this and in joining effuryone in rememfuring
theirz friends and family that have gone to the Bridge. Though weze furry
late, weze dont fink there is such a fing as a wrong time to rememfur.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(meatloafing and finking of all theirz friendz and family at the Bridge and
sending purrs to effuryones hearts)