PDA

View Full Version : Re: Um, whut iz uh bat??

Uncle Fred
July 7th 03, 05:55 PM
In article >,
says...
> In article >,
> says...
> > truthfully, I think we are both gonna end up out of it again, Miss Violette
> > for soft
>
> I haf a frend hooz a Pod-Rayz fan (UB ~ Padres). Attid leezt da Cubz
> arn't 22 gaymz bak wike dem Pod-Rayz iz... yet.
>
> *snicker*
>
> (I was giving him crap today about his beloved team and that's why I
> thought I would post this now...)

Is that baseball? (;-))

I'm still upset about Beckham leaving Manchester United.
(that's soccer to you Yanks (:-)) ). I don't know hardly anything about
baseball. Well, I used to pitch a little and I had a not too bad
breaking ball when I got it right, but I don't follow it today. It's
like watching paint dry.

--
With Regards,
Fred Williams,

remove the four "F"s when replying

Miss Violette
July 11th 03, 01:57 AM
snickerin, Miss Violette
Cory > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
> > truthfully, I think we are both gonna end up out of it again, Miss
Violette
> > for soft
>
> I haf a frend hooz a Pod-Rayz fan (UB ~ Padres). Attid leezt da Cubz
> arn't 22 gaymz bak wike dem Pod-Rayz iz... yet.
>
> *snicker*
>
> (I was giving him crap today about his beloved team and that's why I
> thought I would post this now...)
>
> --- Unca Cory
>
> --
> My e-mail address should be "spamfree"...
>
> WARNING: If you troll the newsgroups I read, you WILL be reported.

Miss Violette
July 11th 03, 01:57 AM
have been following your feella on BBC isinteresting, soft