PDA

View Full Version : Help Save Cats

NEMESIS1IM
July 9th 03, 02:13 PM
Hello All,

I'd like to ask you to help in the fight to get Hartz flea products off the
shelves. With the class action suit being settled out of court, we really need
your help. We need your signature on a petition that will go to the EPA and
Hartz. The more signatures we can get the better the chances are we can save
more cats from serious injury and death as a result of the use of Hartz Flea
and Tick Drops.

Please help save cats!

Thank you!

http://www.petitiononline.com/hartz/petition.html
Regards,

http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/feralfelines/

*~*SooZy*~*
July 9th 03, 05:58 PM
Signed! will add to my signature too

--
Luv 'n stuff
*~*SooZy*~*

"NEMESIS1IM" > wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> I'd like to ask you to help in the fight to get Hartz flea products off
the
> shelves. With the class action suit being settled out of court, we really
need
> your help. We need your signature on a petition that will go to the EPA
and
> Hartz. The more signatures we can get the better the chances are we can
save
> more cats from serious injury and death as a result of the use of Hartz
Flea
> and Tick Drops.
>
> Please help save cats!
>
> Thank you!