PDA

View Full Version : Sad noos, purrz needed

July 13th 03, 04:36 PM
I'ze furry sorry to hafta say dat it luks lyke Poppa, Howse uf Koster
is gonna hafta go to thu Bridj tuday. Kan alla yew pleese purr dat
his way to thu Bridj be easy. An please purr for his mama an all thu
other kitties at thu Howse uf Koster so dat thu big Poppa size hole in
der harts gets filled qwikly.

Charlie Fennel, tryin hard not to kry cuz big boys don't kry

Miss Violette
July 13th 03, 05:29 PM
We are so sorry, Miss Violette
> wrote in message
> I'ze furry sorry to hafta say dat it luks lyke Poppa, Howse uf Koster
> is gonna hafta go to thu Bridj tuday. Kan alla yew pleese purr dat
> his way to thu Bridj be easy. An please purr for his mama an all thu
> other kitties at thu Howse uf Koster so dat thu big Poppa size hole in
> der harts gets filled qwikly.
>
> Charlie Fennel, tryin hard not to kry cuz big boys don't kry

Spook
July 13th 03, 06:18 PM
wrote:

>I'ze furry sorry to hafta say dat it luks lyke Poppa, Howse uf Koster
>is gonna hafta go to thu Bridj tuday. Kan alla yew pleese purr dat
>his way to thu Bridj be easy. An please purr for his mama an all thu
>other kitties at thu Howse uf Koster so dat thu big Poppa size hole in
>der harts gets filled qwikly.
>
>Charlie Fennel, tryin hard not to kry cuz big boys don't kry

Weer purrrrrin our furry hardest fur a peeseful trip fur Poppa. We liked him a
lot. An weer purrrrrin fur Antie Joan an thuh KosterKats who will miss him.
<ssssniffff>

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

Joan, I'm so sorry.

Hugs,
Kami
(emailed too)

JSmith4973
July 13th 03, 06:40 PM
Purrrrzzz Anna Purrrrayerrrrzzzz fur Poppa.

Awl uv Haven Howse

Da Koster Katz
July 13th 03, 07:50 PM
The Clowder (South) wrote:

> Da Koster Katz > wrote:
>

>>Fangu, Charlie Fennel. Meowmie an da uffurs haf purrpared an offishyul
>>announsement fur latter, affur I haf left fur da Bridge, dat will
>>explain furver whut has happent wif diz sudden illness. I wanna fang yu
>>awl fur da yeers uf advenshyurz dat we haf shared, an no dat I will be
>>waiting fur yu awl at da Bridge.
>>
>>Poppa - furry, furry tired, and waiting fur TED Catherine tu help him
>>take da last steps across da Bridge.
>

> Aw, Poppa, I'ze so furry sorry yu'ze feeelin so bad. Weee'ze
> purrrrrrrrrrin fur da jerney it seeems yu'ze bowt to mayk, an no dat
> dere will bee joyuss reeyoonyuns wiff frends an fambly at da Bridge.
>
> But weee'ze also purrrrrrrrin fur yur fambly *heeer*, hoos harts will
> brayk.
>
> Mietze
> wiff Norville, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed, Ella an Molly Samin, too

Fangu awl. It will be soon. I'm glad Meowmie noz dat I'm reddy tu go.

Poppa

> Joan, I'm truly sorry. There's nothing I can say that will help, but
> please know that we care.
>
> Melissa

Thanks. The Community and all of the friends here are helping me get
through - that, and the fact that I know that this is what is best for
Poppa at this point. In a way it is a blessing that it has happened so
quickly. It is a point that I have been expecting for the last 5 years,
ever since he was diagnosed FIV+. No matter how much watching of every
little sneeze is done, this was an inevitable outcome. I'm just glad
that it won't be prolonged unduly.

To all of you on the Community: I don't think any of us can ever say
how much you are all appreciated. To know that there is a wonderful
group of people who understands at a time like this is truly a treasure.

Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
July 13th 03, 08:14 PM
Adam wrote:

>>I'ze furry sorry to hafta say dat it luks lyke Poppa, Howse uf Koster
>>is gonna hafta go to thu Bridj tuday. Kan alla yew pleese purr dat
>>his way to thu Bridj be easy. An please purr for his mama an all thu
>>other kitties at thu Howse uf Koster so dat thu big Poppa size hole in
>>der harts gets filled qwikly.
>>
>>Charlie Fennel, tryin hard not to kry cuz big boys don't kry
>

> <sniffle> Heerz my girthiest purrs uv cumfurt fur Poppa an condolens fur
> efurrywun else:
>
> PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
> PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
> PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
> PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
>
> Allegra
> ==========
> prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
>
> Louise (cat of few words)

Fangu bof. We haf had fun. It iz gud dat Charlie Fennel let yu awl no
- Meowmie wuzn't qwite reddee, but she iz glad dat CF told yu. It giffz
me a chance tu say gudbye.

Poppa

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Spook
July 13th 03, 08:44 PM
Da Koster Katz wrote:

>We jest wanted yu tu no dat da email response dat we sended bounced back
>as User unknown. We fing we demunged it purroperrly, tu. Mindspring
>haffin purroblems, mebee?
>
>Junior fur da gagn

Fangu fur lettin us no. Did yu demunje it as furpods at mindspring dot com?

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Da Koster Katz
July 18th 03, 05:01 AM
Miss Violette wrote:

> G*d speed, Miss Violette for all here

Fangu Miss Violette and all. Poppa had a furry peeseful trip, an we no
he is happy at da Bridge. But we miss him.

Junior, Baby, Bitsy, Cookie an Cinni

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Miss Violette
July 18th 03, 05:05 AM
Da Koster Katz > wrote in message
> wrote:
>
> > I'ze furry sorry to hafta say dat it luks lyke Poppa, Howse uf Koster
> > is gonna hafta go to thu Bridj tuday. Kan alla yew pleese purr dat
> > his way to thu Bridj be easy. An please purr for his mama an all thu
> > other kitties at thu Howse uf Koster so dat thu big Poppa size hole in
> > der harts gets filled qwikly.
> >
> > Charlie Fennel, tryin hard not to kry cuz big boys don't kry
>
> Fangu, Charlie Fennel. Meowmie an da uffurs haf purrpared an offishyul
> announsement fur latter, affur I haf left fur da Bridge, dat will
> explain furver whut has happent wif diz sudden illness. I wanna fang yu
> awl fur da yeers uf advenshyurz dat we haf shared, an no dat I will be
> waiting fur yu awl at da Bridge.
>
> Poppa - furry, furry tired, and waiting fur TED Catherine tu help him
> take da last steps across da Bridge.
>
> --
> ****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****
>
> Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
> RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Miss Violette
July 18th 03, 06:05 AM
you will all miss him for a long time but eventually you will just remember
him without so much sad, Miss Violette