PDA

View Full Version : wet food

turn man
July 13th 03, 08:30 PM
my cat is around 3 and I just adopted her, she loves wet food but will not
eat dry food. We have been mixing both in the cat's dish, wil she ever eat
dry food?

KS
July 13th 03, 08:45 PM
turn man wrote:

>my cat is around 3 and I just adopted her, she loves wet food but will not
>eat dry food. We have been mixing both in the cat's dish, wil she ever eat
>dry food?

Every cat has his or her own taste. One of mine doesn't like canned food.

You might want to try other brands, or other flavors of the same brand.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

JSmith4973
July 13th 03, 11:54 PM

>turn man wrote:
>
>>my cat is around 3 and I just adopted her, she loves wet food but will not
>>eat dry food. We have been mixing both in the cat's dish, wil she ever eat
>>dry food?
>
>Every cat has his or her own taste. One of mine doesn't like canned food.
>
>You might want to try other brands, or other flavors of the same brand.
>
>Kami
>

>--
>emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

===============
April Love, formerly of the woods behind a NJ Burger King, pees on salmon,
ignores dry food, and kicks litter on anything that does not suit her fancy on
a given day, cuddles/spits at will, and we love herto distraction.

Jeanne and Vicky

Sabastian
August 7th 03, 01:34 PM
I have the same thing with my cats they dont like wet food they take a bite
at most and walk away. My big cat will look at it and then walk by me like
what is that you are trying to give me.

<Sabastian>