PDA

View Full Version : Poppacat, Howse uf Koster, Abt. 1993 - July 13, 2003

Da Koster Katz
July 13th 03, 10:56 PM
It iz wif hevy hartz dat we annownse dat our beluffed Poppacat haz
crossed offur da Rainbow Bridge affur a defastating an sudden illness.
We no dat diz haz come az a shock tu meni uf yu, az it haz tu uz.

Poppacat was heer wen Meomwie botted our WunTruHowze in 1995. She
alweez felt dat he waz a dumped kitty, an knew wut da IN wuz lyke,
beclawz he wuld sit onna deck longingly lukkin IN. At da tyme, Meowmie
felt dat deyre wuz no moor room inna howze fur catz (deyre were alreddee
four uf uz), so Poppa an Bitsy an Baby liffed onna dek. Dey were hur
beluffed Pile O'Tabbies.

But den, in 1998, Poppa gotted inna Big Fiyte wiff anuffur cat, an
Meowmie brought him IN tu heal hiz wounds. She declared den an deyre
dat he wuld no longer be an OUT cat, an neefur wuld Bitsy or Baby. Poppa
healed onna outside, but we soon fownd owt dat he had a tymebome onna
inside.

Poppa was tested an fownd tu be FIV+. TED Catherine had sed dat he culd
haf a long an happy lyfe, but dat it maybe wuldn't be az long az uffur
catz, an dat eggstra speshyul care wuld be needed tu keep Poppa helfy.
An so he wuz, fur fife long yeers. But reesentlee Meowmie notised dat
he wuz no longer da robust, bowlegged, barrel-chested sailor cat dat he
wunce wuz. She watched him and saw dat sum uf hiz habitz had changed,
an he didn't seem tu be eeting well. Den she fownd a lump on hiz jaw,
an dat wuz da final straw. She tuk him tu TED on Furriday. Sum blood
teztz were run, and da verdict wuz in. Da Big Illness had finally come:
Feline Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (FAIDS). It wuz tu far
adfanced tu do ennyfing but try tu help him gain some wayte an keep him
happy until it wuz time tu go to da Bridge.

Bof TED Catherine an Meowmie felt on Furriday dat it wuzn't hiz tyme to
go yet, dat he wuz still doing da fingz dat catz du: eetin, an sleepin,
an smurglin. But Poppa had uffur ideahz. On Saturday nyte, he let
Meowmie no dat he wuz reddy. Dat wuz da longezt nyte uf Meowmie'z lyfe.
She smurgled him, an told him she luffed him, and dat it wuz okay to
leef. He slept somewhat peecefully awl niyte, an wun part uf Meowmie
hoped dat he wuld go to da Bridge on hiz own in hiz sleep, but inna
morning, Meowmie called TED Catherine an arranged tu have him helped da
last steps offur da Bridge. He took doze lazt steps dis affurnoon at
1:55 P.M. Pacific Time.

He will be graytlee mist. An we are awl losted wifout him.

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
July 14th 03, 12:21 AM
Spook wrote:

> Da Koster Katz wrote:
>
> <jentlee snipped>
>
>>Bof TED Catherine an Meowmie felt on Furriday dat it wuzn't hiz tyme to
>>go yet, dat he wuz still doing da fingz dat catz du: eetin, an sleepin,
>>an smurglin. But Poppa had uffur ideahz. On Saturday nyte, he let
>>Meowmie no dat he wuz reddy. Dat wuz da longezt nyte uf Meowmie'z lyfe.
>>She smurgled him, an told him she luffed him, and dat it wuz okay to
>>leef. He slept somewhat peecefully awl niyte, an wun part uf Meowmie
>>hoped dat he wuld go to da Bridge on hiz own in hiz sleep, but inna
>>morning, Meowmie called TED Catherine an arranged tu have him helped da
>>last steps offur da Bridge. He took doze lazt steps dis affurnoon at
>>1:55 P.M. Pacific Time.
>>
>>He will be graytlee mist. An we are awl losted wifout him.
>>
>>Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie
>

> We will miss Poppacat a lot. Weer purrrrin fur hiz peeseful jurnee tu thuh
> Bridj, an fur Antie Joan's hard tu heel. We all no how hard dis iz, but he
> luvved yu, Antie Joan, an yu wur able tu du wat he wantid.
>
> Mom added Poppacat's name tu our Rainbow Bridge paje, wiff Munchkin's name.
>
> Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook
>

> (http://furpods.tripod.com/rainbow.html)
>
> (emayled tuu)

Fangu. It wuz furry peeseful, an we no in tyme we will rememfur onlee
da gud fings. Fangu fur adding Poppa's name tu yur page.

Junior

Paw Ess: We still ar not getting yur emails. We will check ourz
filters an mayke sure dat sumfing is not triggering dem. We jest
upgraded owr Mozilla to da noowest pre-release, and deyre may be sumfin
gowing on.

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

JSmith4973
July 14th 03, 01:27 AM
We are so very sorry.
Jeanne, Vicky and all of Haven House

spike&stormy
July 14th 03, 01:32 AM
Da Koster Katz wrote:

> It iz wif hevy hartz dat we annownse dat our beluffed Poppacat haz
> crossed offur da Rainbow Bridge affur a defastating an sudden illness.
> We no dat diz haz come az a shock tu meni uf yu, az it haz tu uz.
>
> Poppacat was heer wen Meomwie botted our WunTruHowze in 1995. She
> alweez felt dat he waz a dumped kitty, an knew wut da IN wuz lyke,
> beclawz he wuld sit onna deck longingly lukkin IN. At da tyme, Meowmie
> felt dat deyre wuz no moor room inna howze fur catz (deyre were alreddee
> four uf uz), so Poppa an Bitsy an Baby liffed onna dek. Dey were hur
> beluffed Pile O'Tabbies.
>
> But den, in 1998, Poppa gotted inna Big Fiyte wiff anuffur cat, an
> Meowmie brought him IN tu heal hiz wounds. She declared den an deyre
> dat he wuld no longer be an OUT cat, an neefur wuld Bitsy or Baby. Poppa
> healed onna outside, but we soon fownd owt dat he had a tymebome onna
> inside.
>
> Poppa was tested an fownd tu be FIV+. TED Catherine had sed dat he culd
> haf a long an happy lyfe, but dat it maybe wuldn't be az long az uffur
> catz, an dat eggstra speshyul care wuld be needed tu keep Poppa helfy.
> An so he wuz, fur fife long yeers. But reesentlee Meowmie notised dat
> he wuz no longer da robust, bowlegged, barrel-chested sailor cat dat he
> wunce wuz. She watched him and saw dat sum uf hiz habitz had changed,
> an he didn't seem tu be eeting well. Den she fownd a lump on hiz jaw,
> an dat wuz da final straw. She tuk him tu TED on Furriday. Sum blood
> teztz were run, and da verdict wuz in. Da Big Illness had finally come:
> Feline Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (FAIDS). It wuz tu far
> adfanced tu do ennyfing but try tu help him gain some wayte an keep him
> happy until it wuz time tu go to da Bridge.
>
> Bof TED Catherine an Meowmie felt on Furriday dat it wuzn't hiz tyme to
> go yet, dat he wuz still doing da fingz dat catz du: eetin, an sleepin,
> an smurglin. But Poppa had uffur ideahz. On Saturday nyte, he let
> Meowmie no dat he wuz reddy. Dat wuz da longezt nyte uf Meowmie'z lyfe.
> She smurgled him, an told him she luffed him, and dat it wuz okay to
> leef. He slept somewhat peecefully awl niyte, an wun part uf Meowmie
> hoped dat he wuld go to da Bridge on hiz own in hiz sleep, but inna
> morning, Meowmie called TED Catherine an arranged tu have him helped da
> last steps offur da Bridge. He took doze lazt steps dis affurnoon at
> 1:55 P.M. Pacific Time.
>
> He will be graytlee mist. An we are awl losted wifout him.
>
> Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie

Deer KosterKats an Anti Joan, we sends many purrs fur Poppa's jurney tu da
Bridj an fur all yur hearts tu heal. Dis wuz a turrible shock but yu did da
furry best yu could fur Poppa.

Spike & Stormy

The Clowder
July 14th 03, 01:43 AM
Spook > wrote:

>We will miss Poppacat a lot. Weer purrrrin fur hiz peeseful jurnee tu thuh
>Bridj, an fur Antie Joan's hard tu heel. We all no how hard dis iz, but he
>luvved yu, Antie Joan, an yu wur able tu du wat he wantid.
>
>Mom added Poppacat's name tu our Rainbow Bridge paje, wiff Munchkin's name.
>
>Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

<Six kitties wait as the seventh of their clowder to arrives, wiping
brick dust from her paws>

Owr sinseerisst simpaffee fur yur fambly, Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni,
Cookie an momJoan. Yur Poppacat wuz a fineboy, an will be rememfurrd.
Owr purrrrrs go owt fur his jerney, an wee no dat hee is beein
greeetid wiff joy by old frends an fambly at da Bridge. Wee purr,
too, for da brokin harts left beehind.

Mietze, Norville, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed, Ella and Molly Samin,
joining the circle of respect

Spook
July 14th 03, 02:06 AM
Da Koster Katz wrote:

>Fangu. It wuz furry peeseful, an we no in tyme we will rememfur onlee
>da gud fings. Fangu fur adding Poppa's name tu yur page.
>
>Junior

Yur furry welcum.

>Paw Ess: We still ar not getting yur emails. We will check ourz
>filters an mayke sure dat sumfing is not triggering dem. We jest
>upgraded owr Mozilla to da noowest pre-release, and deyre may be sumfin
>gowing on.

We got yurz. An we havint got a bounce messig. Yet. Weer emaylin agen, but
frum anuffur surfur.

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Da Koster Katz
July 14th 03, 05:46 AM
The Clowder (South) wrote:

> Spook > wrote:
>

>>We will miss Poppacat a lot. Weer purrrrin fur hiz peeseful jurnee tu thuh
>>Bridj, an fur Antie Joan's hard tu heel. We all no how hard dis iz, but he
>>luvved yu, Antie Joan, an yu wur able tu du wat he wantid.
>>
>>Mom added Poppacat's name tu our Rainbow Bridge paje, wiff Munchkin's name.
>>
>>Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook
>

> <Six kitties wait as the seventh of their clowder to arrives, wiping
> brick dust from her paws>
>
> Owr sinseerisst simpaffee fur yur fambly, Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni,
> Cookie an momJoan. Yur Poppacat wuz a fineboy, an will be rememfurrd.
> Owr purrrrrs go owt fur his jerney, an wee no dat hee is beein
> greeetid wiff joy by old frends an fambly at da Bridge. Wee purr,
> too, for da brokin harts left beehind.
>
> Mietze, Norville, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed, Ella and Molly Samin,
> joining the circle of respect

Thank you all very much. And thank you, Mietze, for getting his brick
up on the Walk of Remembranz so quickly. I have visited it already, and
have taken the time to walk the Walk and visit the other loved ones from
my family who are remembered there. And in October, when the hearts
have healed a little, we will offer tribute to Poppa at the Jellicle
Ball, and smile at the calling of his name.

Anti Joan for the gang

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
July 14th 03, 05:51 AM
coopercats wrote:

> Deer Koster Katz, thu Cooper Cats send purrs 4 u & yur mom. we r trully
> sorry that it wuz time 4 Poppacat 2 go 2 thu Brij. R Patrick whoo went
> last yeer will b thayr, iffen Poppacat duzn't min hangin' wit' uh slitely
> kranky b&w. Thu Cooper Cats assume thu meetloaff position.
> Yurs, Raphael

Thank you Raphael and the Cooper Cats. I'm sure Patrick and Poppa will
get along just fine. Poppa was a timid boy when he first came here,
but I think that was because he was bewildered by the time he had to
spend in the OUT. I think he wasn't used to the aggressiveness of the
wild OUT cats, and he learned to be subservient. But when he was safe
and secure in his WunTruHome, he learned to stand up for himself,
although he was never aggressive. He did learn how to butt in and get
his share of the smurgles, though, if he thought he wasn't getting
enough of them!

Anti Joan, smiling at the thought

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Sylvia M
July 14th 03, 06:19 AM
"Da Koster Katz" > wrote in message
> It iz wif hevy hartz dat we annownse dat our beluffed Poppacat haz
> crossed offur da Rainbow Bridge affur a defastating an sudden illness.

Pleeze aksept mine catdolenzez.

Dyna, assuming meatloaf posishun, an catmenzing tu purrrrrrr

The Fur Conspiracy
July 14th 03, 07:48 PM
Mrrqueeekkk!

We awl sendz purrz an waggaz fur yowf fambly.

Sweetly,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

ChildFree23
July 15th 03, 12:35 AM
Auntie Joan, we is furry sorry to hear that Poppa wented to the bridge. But
we also knows that he is in a much better place where he isn't suffering.

Mister Ginger (RB) is purrobably welcoming Poppa right now and showing him
all the best car hoods to lay on and all the best trees to scratch.

Respectfully meowed,
Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

"Da Koster Katz" > wrote in message
> It iz wif hevy hartz dat we annownse dat our beluffed Poppacat haz
> crossed offur da Rainbow Bridge affur a defastating an sudden illness.
> We no dat diz haz come az a shock tu meni uf yu, az it haz tu uz.
>
> Poppacat was heer wen Meomwie botted our WunTruHowze in 1995. She
> alweez felt dat he waz a dumped kitty, an knew wut da IN wuz lyke,
> beclawz he wuld sit onna deck longingly lukkin IN. At da tyme, Meowmie
> felt dat deyre wuz no moor room inna howze fur catz (deyre were alreddee
> four uf uz), so Poppa an Bitsy an Baby liffed onna dek. Dey were hur
> beluffed Pile O'Tabbies.
>
> But den, in 1998, Poppa gotted inna Big Fiyte wiff anuffur cat, an
> Meowmie brought him IN tu heal hiz wounds. She declared den an deyre
> dat he wuld no longer be an OUT cat, an neefur wuld Bitsy or Baby. Poppa
> healed onna outside, but we soon fownd owt dat he had a tymebome onna
> inside.
>
> Poppa was tested an fownd tu be FIV+. TED Catherine had sed dat he culd
> haf a long an happy lyfe, but dat it maybe wuldn't be az long az uffur
> catz, an dat eggstra speshyul care wuld be needed tu keep Poppa helfy.
> An so he wuz, fur fife long yeers. But reesentlee Meowmie notised dat
> he wuz no longer da robust, bowlegged, barrel-chested sailor cat dat he
> wunce wuz. She watched him and saw dat sum uf hiz habitz had changed,
> an he didn't seem tu be eeting well. Den she fownd a lump on hiz jaw,
> an dat wuz da final straw. She tuk him tu TED on Furriday. Sum blood
> teztz were run, and da verdict wuz in. Da Big Illness had finally come:
> Feline Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (FAIDS). It wuz tu far
> adfanced tu do ennyfing but try tu help him gain some wayte an keep him
> happy until it wuz time tu go to da Bridge.
>
> Bof TED Catherine an Meowmie felt on Furriday dat it wuzn't hiz tyme to
> go yet, dat he wuz still doing da fingz dat catz du: eetin, an sleepin,
> an smurglin. But Poppa had uffur ideahz. On Saturday nyte, he let
> Meowmie no dat he wuz reddy. Dat wuz da longezt nyte uf Meowmie'z lyfe.
> She smurgled him, an told him she luffed him, and dat it wuz okay to
> leef. He slept somewhat peecefully awl niyte, an wun part uf Meowmie
> hoped dat he wuld go to da Bridge on hiz own in hiz sleep, but inna
> morning, Meowmie called TED Catherine an arranged tu have him helped da
> last steps offur da Bridge. He took doze lazt steps dis affurnoon at
> 1:55 P.M. Pacific Time.
>
> He will be graytlee mist. An we are awl losted wifout him.
>
> Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie
>
> --
> ****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****
>
> Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
> RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
July 15th 03, 09:07 AM
Spook wrote:

> We still havint seen a bounse messij. We sent anuffur emayl tu da yahoo place
> an yur seebreeze place. I asked in thuh emayl if yu chekked yur filters fur
> "Spook."
>
> Mom also sez to try puttin in a filter or rool dat sez emaylz frum us shud cum
> in, an make it higher than yur duhleet filterz.
>
> Spook

Yu shuld haf da responze by now. We did get it at home, an it filtered
into da "suspicious" folder but dat wuz beclawz our main address wuz in
da CC. Da uffurs neffur cayme. Now, yu du no dat da seabreez addrezz
duznt haf da final e? Yu did on da wun we gotted (but yu shudda hadda
bouncie if yu spelt it rong). Surfur hiccup mebee?

We don't haf ennyfing delete beclawz we report da spammurz. We haf it
all filter into itz own foldurs. We haf added yu tu ourz priority
famblee and frenz filters so dat it will go to dat folder an not get
losted in da fyutur.

Junior

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Spook
July 15th 03, 01:42 PM
Da Koster Katz wrote:

>Yu shuld haf da responze by now. We did get it at home, an it filtered
>into da "suspicious" folder but dat wuz beclawz our main address wuz in
>da CC. Da uffurs neffur cayme. Now, yu du no dat da seabreez addrezz
>duznt haf da final e? Yu did on da wun we gotted (but yu shudda hadda
>bouncie if yu spelt it rong). Surfur hiccup mebee?

Maybee. We copy'n'pastid thuh address. Did yu send anuffur reesponz lasst
nite? We dint get it.

>We don't haf ennyfing delete beclawz we report da spammurz. We haf it
>all filter into itz own foldurs. We haf added yu tu ourz priority
>famblee and frenz filters so dat it will go to dat folder an not get
>losted in da fyutur.
>
>Junior

We hope yu get thuh emayl copy ov this, wiff our munjed address.

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Da Koster Katz
July 18th 03, 02:38 AM
Spook wrote:

> Da Koster Katz wrote:
>

>>Yu shuld haf da responze by now. We did get it at home, an it filtered
>>into da "suspicious" folder but dat wuz beclawz our main address wuz in
>>da CC. Da uffurs neffur cayme. Now, yu du no dat da seabreez addrezz
>>duznt haf da final e? Yu did on da wun we gotted (but yu shudda hadda
>>bouncie if yu spelt it rong). Surfur hiccup mebee?
>

> Maybee. We copy'n'pastid thuh address. Did yu send anuffur reesponz lasst
> nite? We dint get it.

We sended a response furum wurk - we sed dat da email showed up onna web
mail dat we checked, an dat we wuld check at home to see if it mayde it
deyre. Dats wut we were tawkin abowt up above heer. We only sended da
wun email, we fink - I don't fink we bcc'd diz wun to yu???

>>We don't haf ennyfing delete beclawz we report da spammurz. We haf it
>>all filter into itz own foldurs. We haf added yu tu ourz priority
>>famblee and frenz filters so dat it will go to dat folder an not get
>>losted in da fyutur.
>>
>>Junior
>

> We hope yu get thuh emayl copy ov this, wiff our munjed address.
>
> Spook

We gotted da wun wayre yu asked if "Spook" wuz in da filters, but onlee
dat wun. No copy uf diz wun.

Junior (wonnerin iffen we need tu send Anti Kami da
SooperSekritEmailAddressDatNoWunNozeButUzAnUnkaKen )

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
July 18th 03, 02:39 AM
Sylvia M wrote:

> "Da Koster Katz" > wrote in message
>
>>It iz wif hevy hartz dat we annownse dat our beluffed Poppacat haz
>>crossed offur da Rainbow Bridge affur a defastating an sudden illness.
>

> Pleeze aksept mine catdolenzez.
>
> Dyna, assuming meatloaf posishun, an catmenzing tu purrrrrrr

Fangu, Dyna. He wuz a grayte guy.

Junior fur da (smaller) gang

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
July 18th 03, 02:56 AM
The Clowder (South) wrote:

> Da Koster Katz > wrote:
>

>>Thank you all very much. And thank you, Mietze, for getting his brick
>>up on the Walk of Remembranz so quickly. I have visited it already, and
>>have taken the time to walk the Walk and visit the other loved ones from
>>my family who are remembered there. And in October, when the hearts
>>have healed a little, we will offer tribute to Poppa at the Jellicle
>>Ball, and smile at the calling of his name.
>>
>>Anti Joan for the gang
>

> It's impurrtint to mineselv to seee to briks as soon as I can.
> Poppacat's naym wuz addid to da draft lissst ov Onorees at da saym
> time.
>
> I'ze glad yu visitid an hope it helpd a liddull bit.
>
> Mietze

It helps a lot, more than we can ever tell you. Not only for
remembering our own, but also for remembering our friends.

Anti Joan, Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni and Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
July 18th 03, 02:57 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Auntie Joan, we is furry sorry to hear that Poppa wented to the bridge. But
> we also knows that he is in a much better place where he isn't suffering.
>
> Mister Ginger (RB) is purrobably welcoming Poppa right now and showing him
> all the best car hoods to lay on and all the best trees to scratch.
>
> Respectfully meowed,
> Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

Fangu all. Poppa is probably overwhelmed with trying to decide what to
do first, after greeting all of his friends that have gone before him!

Anti Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
July 18th 03, 03:00 AM
Beverly Orel wrote:

> Sendin owr condolences and purrrrrrrrrrrrrs uv healin tu duh KosterCats an
> dare Meowmie Joan. Poppacat wuz wun hansum gentilman an will be gratelee
> missed by effurrybody. Thots uv comfort fur Anti Joan tu hewp heal hur
> achin hart.
>
> Luff,
> Samantha & Anti Beverly

Fangu, Samantha and Anti Beverly. It gets a littul better effury day.
Da memreez are gud, an we are graytful dat Poppa wuz a healfy littul guy
up until diz final illness.

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie, fur demselfz an Meowmie Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Miss Violette
July 18th 03, 05:20 AM
Five cats sit and purr softly while their hooman weeps for your loss... Miss
Violette
Da Koster Katz > wrote in message
> It iz wif hevy hartz dat we annownse dat our beluffed Poppacat haz
> crossed offur da Rainbow Bridge affur a defastating an sudden illness.
> We no dat diz haz come az a shock tu meni uf yu, az it haz tu uz.
>
> Poppacat was heer wen Meomwie botted our WunTruHowze in 1995. She
> alweez felt dat he waz a dumped kitty, an knew wut da IN wuz lyke,
> beclawz he wuld sit onna deck longingly lukkin IN. At da tyme, Meowmie
> felt dat deyre wuz no moor room inna howze fur catz (deyre were alreddee
> four uf uz), so Poppa an Bitsy an Baby liffed onna dek. Dey were hur
> beluffed Pile O'Tabbies.
>
> But den, in 1998, Poppa gotted inna Big Fiyte wiff anuffur cat, an
> Meowmie brought him IN tu heal hiz wounds. She declared den an deyre
> dat he wuld no longer be an OUT cat, an neefur wuld Bitsy or Baby. Poppa
> healed onna outside, but we soon fownd owt dat he had a tymebome onna
> inside.
>
> Poppa was tested an fownd tu be FIV+. TED Catherine had sed dat he culd
> haf a long an happy lyfe, but dat it maybe wuldn't be az long az uffur
> catz, an dat eggstra speshyul care wuld be needed tu keep Poppa helfy.
> An so he wuz, fur fife long yeers. But reesentlee Meowmie notised dat
> he wuz no longer da robust, bowlegged, barrel-chested sailor cat dat he
> wunce wuz. She watched him and saw dat sum uf hiz habitz had changed,
> an he didn't seem tu be eeting well. Den she fownd a lump on hiz jaw,
> an dat wuz da final straw. She tuk him tu TED on Furriday. Sum blood
> teztz were run, and da verdict wuz in. Da Big Illness had finally come:
> Feline Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (FAIDS). It wuz tu far
> adfanced tu do ennyfing but try tu help him gain some wayte an keep him
> happy until it wuz time tu go to da Bridge.
>
> Bof TED Catherine an Meowmie felt on Furriday dat it wuzn't hiz tyme to
> go yet, dat he wuz still doing da fingz dat catz du: eetin, an sleepin,
> an smurglin. But Poppa had uffur ideahz. On Saturday nyte, he let
> Meowmie no dat he wuz reddy. Dat wuz da longezt nyte uf Meowmie'z lyfe.
> She smurgled him, an told him she luffed him, and dat it wuz okay to
> leef. He slept somewhat peecefully awl niyte, an wun part uf Meowmie
> hoped dat he wuld go to da Bridge on hiz own in hiz sleep, but inna
> morning, Meowmie called TED Catherine an arranged tu have him helped da
> last steps offur da Bridge. He took doze lazt steps dis affurnoon at
> 1:55 P.M. Pacific Time.
>
> He will be graytlee mist. An we are awl losted wifout him.
>
> Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie
>
> --
> ****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****
>
> Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
> RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Spook
July 18th 03, 03:00 PM
Da Koster Katz wrote:

>>>Yu shuld haf da responze by now. We did get it at home, an it filtered
>>>into da "suspicious" folder but dat wuz beclawz our main address wuz in
>>>da CC. Da uffurs neffur cayme. Now, yu du no dat da seabreez addrezz
>>>duznt haf da final e? Yu did on da wun we gotted (but yu shudda hadda
>>>bouncie if yu spelt it rong). Surfur hiccup mebee?
>>

>> Maybee. We copy'n'pastid thuh address. Did yu send anuffur reesponz lasst
>> nite? We dint get it.
>
>We sended a response furum wurk - we sed dat da email showed up onna web
>mail dat we checked, an dat we wuld check at home to see if it mayde it
>deyre. Dats wut we were tawkin abowt up above heer. We only sended da
>wun email, we fink - I don't fink we bcc'd diz wun to yu???

Momz tuu confoozed tu rememfur wich iz wich. Tippikull hoomin. She sez dat
iffen yu dont get dis wiff yur reglar emayl, den maybee we need thuh spayshul
wun.

Sheez also wundrin if yu need filters on thuh munjed addresses:
Frum:
Reply tu:

Fangu fur yur tenshun.

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Da Koster Katz
July 19th 03, 01:39 AM
Spook wrote:
> Da Koster Katz wrote:

> Momz tuu confoozed tu rememfur wich iz wich. Tippikull hoomin. She sez dat
> iffen yu dont get dis wiff yur reglar emayl, den maybee we need thuh spayshul
> wun.

Nope, no copies in ourz email, an we cant figgur owt wye. We will send
yu da soopersekrit wun, an see wut happinz.

> Sheez also wundrin if yu need filters on thuh munjed addresses:
> Frum:
> Reply tu:
>
> Fangu fur yur tenshun.

We putted "Spook" in da filtur, an dat shuld be enuff. We also did wun
fur yurmom, an wun fur yur reel email address. Awl free uf doze shud
ketch ennyfing dat comez furum yu, we fink. An awl it wuld du is frow
yur email intu da famblee folder, unread, so we culd find it eezee.

Junior

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Spook
July 19th 03, 04:01 AM
Da Koster Katz wrote:

>> Sheez also wundrin if yu need filters on thuh munjed addresses:
>> Frum:
>> Reply tu:
>>
>> Fangu fur yur tenshun.
>
>We putted "Spook" in da filtur, an dat shuld be enuff. We also did wun
>fur yurmom, an wun fur yur reel email address. Awl free uf doze shud
>ketch ennyfing dat comez furum yu, we fink. An awl it wuld du is frow
>yur email intu da famblee folder, unread, so we culd find it eezee.
>
>Junior

Didja try spook*, wiff thuh star fingie? Mom sez dat shud cach spookie. Im
gonna speriment, an chanj spookie tu spook tu see if yu get thuh emayl, boff ov
dem.

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Ray or Fran Tock
July 31st 03, 07:56 PM
Weze so so late in sending our purrs for youze Meowmies heart and for all of
youze. Weze sure Poppacat is at the Bridge, happy and healthy once more and
that hez looking down on youze all and taking care of youze in his thoughts.

Weze knows youze miss him furry much.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(settling in meatloaf position of respect and sending heartfelt, though
furry belated purrs)

What can I say, but I'm so so sorry. Comforting thoughts through the ether
to you all.

Fran

posted and e-mailed

Da Koster Katz
August 8th 03, 04:30 AM
Ray or Fran Tock wrote:

> Weze so so late in sending our purrs for youze Meowmies heart and for all of
> youze. Weze sure Poppacat is at the Bridge, happy and healthy once more and
> that hez looking down on youze all and taking care of youze in his thoughts.
>
> Weze knows youze miss him furry much.
>
> Punkins & Puddi Cat
> (settling in meatloaf position of respect and sending heartfelt, though
> furry belated purrs)

Fangu awl. It iz mush appreshyated. We mizz him, but we iz gettin on
wif fings. Junior is takin offur summa Poppa's responzibiliteeez, wever
he wants tu or not!

Cinni fur da gang

> What can I say, but I'm so so sorry. Comforting thoughts through the ether
> to you all.
>
> Fran

Thanks. It was so very sudden, and mostly unexpected. He had been so
robust for so long, that it was easy to forget his FIV+ status. Looking
back, it seems that there were things I started noticing in his last two
weeks that had me suspicious on one level, but not alarmed. Even TED
Catherine was surprised at the change in him from that Friday to Sunday
- she certainly didn't expect to have to help him to the Bridge quite
that quickly. He's missed, but I know that he had five good, healthy
years in the IN with me, when he could have been in and out of illness
during that time. He was a happy boy, and I have been blessed to have
known him :-)

Joan

{posted and emailed}