PDA

View Full Version : Re: the journey to the bridge

Uncle Fred
July 17th 03, 04:14 AM
Mogie wrote:

> Today we let Godfrey begin his journey to the bridge. His nerve
> damage was not responding to either medicine or time. It was a
> horrible decision but I couldn't stand to see him in pain when we
> had to manually express him.
>
> I've cried all day. This was so hard to do. I will never forget the
> last thing that we did was lay his little head on my hand before
> leaving us. He's in a better place now but I miss him so.
>
> Please keep him in your purrs.

You are *all* in our purrrs. Godfrey was lucky to have someone who
loved him so much be with him at the time he began his journey. You
really did everything you could. I'm sure of that.
All the best.

--
Regards,
Fred
> Remove "FFFf" to reply
<http://www.fredwilliams.ca>

Da Koster Katz
July 18th 03, 02:51 AM
Uncle Fred wrote:

> Mogie wrote:
>

>>Today we let Godfrey begin his journey to the bridge. His nerve
>>damage was not responding to either medicine or time. It was a
>>horrible decision but I couldn't stand to see him in pain when we
>>had to manually express him.
>>
>>I've cried all day. This was so hard to do. I will never forget the
>>last thing that we did was lay his little head on my hand before
>>leaving us. He's in a better place now but I miss him so.
>>
>>Please keep him in your purrs.
>>

> You are *all* in our purrrs. Godfrey was lucky to have someone who
> loved him so much be with him at the time he began his journey. You
> really did everything you could. I'm sure of that.
> All the best.

I didn't see the original, so thank you, Fred, for quoting. We will add
Godfrey to our purrs, and I'm sure a lot of new friends are there to
greet him at the Bridge.

Joan, with Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni and Cookie revving up their
purrmotors in the background

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
July 18th 03, 07:32 AM
Miss Violette wrote:

> Five cats purr softly and the hooman weeps for your loss, The hooman is
> almost sick with all of the sadness she is reading... Miss Violette

*BigBoy tabby snuggles up to soft and begins to purr*

Aw, but diz iz wut hoominz an furkidz awl know - dat wif da luf will
come some heartache. But we luf ennyweigh. Itz wurf it.

Meowmie sez it jest maykes us luf da wunz dat are left all da hardur,
fur da tyme dat we haf eech uffur.

Junior

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Beverly Orel
July 18th 03, 10:20 PM
So sorry to hear this news about Godfrey. It's one of the toughest
decisions to make, but you did the right thing. Purrrrrrrrrrrs and
purrrrrayers continuing for you.

Beverly
"Mogie" > wrote in message
> Today we let Godfrey begin his journey to the bridge. His nerve damage was
> not responding to either medicine or time. It was a horrible decision but
> couldn't stand to see him in pain when we had to manually express him.
>
> I've cried all day. This was so hard to do. I will never forget the last
> thing that we did was lay his little head on my hand before leaving us.
He's
> in a better place now but I miss him so.
>
> Please keep him in your purrs.

> -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

Fred Williams
July 23rd 03, 07:23 PM
In article >, "Mogie"
> says...
> Just difficult right now. Godfrey's birthday was July 22.

Awww. Purrrz to you. You are not alone.

Warmest Sympathies,
Uncle Fred & Jetadiah,

Carol
July 25th 03, 01:34 PM
Our purrs are with you, Godfrey, and your family....
TopHat and crew

Da Koster Katz > wrote in message >...
> Uncle Fred wrote:
>
> > Mogie wrote:
> >

> >>Today we let Godfrey begin his journey to the bridge. His nerve
> >>damage was not responding to either medicine or time. It was a
> >>horrible decision but I couldn't stand to see him in pain when we
> >>had to manually express him.
> >>
> >>I've cried all day. This was so hard to do. I will never forget the
> >>last thing that we did was lay his little head on my hand before
> >>leaving us. He's in a better place now but I miss him so.
> >>
> >>Please keep him in your purrs.
> >>

> > You are *all* in our purrrs. Godfrey was lucky to have someone who
> > loved him so much be with him at the time he began his journey. You
> > really did everything you could. I'm sure of that.
> > All the best.
> >

> I didn't see the original, so thank you, Fred, for quoting. We will add
> Godfrey to our purrs, and I'm sure a lot of new friends are there to
> greet him at the Bridge.
>
> Joan, with Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni and Cookie revving up their
> purrmotors in the background

The Clowder
July 29th 03, 12:31 AM
I'ze so furrysorry fur yur loss, Mogie. An I pollygize fur beein so
layt reeplyin.

Iffn yu wud send mineselv Godfrey's House of Naym, I will seee dat hee
is addid to da Jellicle Ball Lisst ov Onorees, an will mayk him a brik
onda Walk.

Mietze