PDA

View Full Version : Birf Nownsemunt

JSmith4973
July 30th 03, 08:03 PM
Anti Mariann'z she-gote, Frosty hadda liddle gurl at 4am tuday, Da kidz nayme
iz Mars, counta da planit bein so close. Jack, Mars' daddy, da Billy gote,
izzent sayin much.

Mars iz awl wite, like herown mommy.

Partee tyme!

Vincent

Arlene Knop
July 31st 03, 02:57 AM
A baby goate! How cute! I think thuh daddy animulz nefur say much cuz
they wanna seem macho or sumfing. Do baby gotes chanj color when they
get older?

Gretchen Marie, fassinated at thuh thot of living wif gotes

JSmith4973 wrote:

> Anti Mariann'z she-gote, Frosty hadda liddle gurl at 4am tuday, Da kidz nayme
> iz Mars, counta da planit bein so close. Jack, Mars' daddy, da Billy gote,
> izzent sayin much.
>
> Mars iz awl wite, like herown mommy.
>
> Partee tyme!
>
> Vincent

JSmith4973
July 31st 03, 03:33 AM
Myownself dunno. Mars z awl wite now, jest like Frosty, damama. Jack, dapapa
wuz jellus ann tryd tu butt da babygote. He hadda be tied up anna da pen iz
being partishened. Jack iz mostl a rone color, wif sum wite. He duzzent lyke
hiz hornz touched. Frosty dont care. Mars gottid no hornz yet.

Vincent
>------------------------
>A baby goate! How cute! I think thuh daddy animulz nefur say much cuz
>they wanna seem macho or sumfing. Do baby gotes chanj color when they
>get older?
>
>Gretchen Marie, fassinated at thuh thot of living wif gotes
>
>JSmith4973 wrote:
>>
>> Anti Mariann'z she-gote, Frosty hadda liddle gurl at 4am tuday, Da kidz
>nayme
>> iz Mars, counta da planit bein so close. Jack, Mars' daddy, da Billy gote,
>> izzent sayin much.
>>
>> Mars iz awl wite, like herown mommy.
>>
>> Partee tyme!
>>
>> Vincent

JSmith4973
July 31st 03, 12:24 PM
We seed da gotez yestidday anna Frosty wuz so tired she slep fru ower vizzit.
Havin a babee iz hard werk, I spozez. Da liddel wun wuz curled up inna corner,
buttid der huminz sez she yellz reel gud, anna wobblez aroun, anna drinked sum
milk from damama. Mars gottid liddel curlz onna top uv hed hed, jest like
Jack'z, oney deyz wite.

Poor Frosty fillz up wif da milk reel fast. Sheze so priddy. Fur a gote.

Jack jest standed inna corner uv da pen anna sed "Maaaaaaa!" He don't like
liddel Mars. Datz dum. Sheez reel kyute.

Weez gottid no gotez at ower howse.

Vincent
------------------------
A baby goate! How cute! I think thuh daddy animulz nefur say much cuz they
wanna seem macho or sumfing. Do baby gotes chanj color when they get older?

Gretchen Marie, fassinated at thuh thot of living wif gotes

Arlene Knop
August 1st 03, 01:14 AM
I didn't know that ladygotes got horns. Maybe yew cud go fur a ride on
thuh gotes sum day. Maybe Jack wanted a baby boy and that's why he's
acting up. Do they hav thuh kind of hair that makes yarn?

Gretchen Marie, still fasssinayted

JSmith4973 wrote:

> Myownself dunno. Mars z awl wite now, jest like Frosty, damama. Jack, dapapa
> wuz jellus ann tryd tu butt da babygote. He hadda be tied up anna da pen iz
> being partishened. Jack iz mostl a rone color, wif sum wite. He duzzent lyke
> hiz hornz touched. Frosty dont care. Mars gottid no hornz yet.
>
> Vincent
> >------------------------
> >A baby goate! How cute! I think thuh daddy animulz nefur say much cuz
> >they wanna seem macho or sumfing. Do baby gotes chanj color when they
> >get older?
> >
> >Gretchen Marie, fassinated at thuh thot of living wif gotes
> >
> >JSmith4973 wrote:
> >>
> >> Anti Mariann'z she-gote, Frosty hadda liddle gurl at 4am tuday, Da kidz
> >nayme
> >> iz Mars, counta da planit bein so close. Jack, Mars' daddy, da Billy gote,
> >> izzent sayin much.
> >>
> >> Mars iz awl wite, like herown mommy.
> >>
> >> Partee tyme!
> >>
> >> Vincent

JSmith4973
August 1st 03, 02:16 PM

>I didn't know that ladygotes got horns. Maybe yew cud go fur a ride on
>thuh gotes sum day. Maybe Jack wanted a baby boy and that's why he's
>acting up. Do they hav thuh kind of hair that makes yarn?
>
>Gretchen Marie, still fasssinayted

---------------
Anti Mariann sez deyz Alpine gotez, 'cept Jack. I dunno what he iz. Heez
gottid bigger hornz anna heez spottid wif roan.

Myownself dont no bowt da yarn.
Vincent

JSmith4973
August 1st 03, 02:18 PM

>Duz Marseatoats yet, I wunner?
>
>Dyna, thinkz she's beink kute

-------------
Frosty eetz hay anna oatz, anna sew duz Jack. Mars drinks milk frum Frosty.

Vincent

Ray or Fran Tock
August 2nd 03, 10:14 PM
A new baby goat. Hi hi hi Mars. Welcome. Youze sound like a purrty girl.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(whoz never seen a goat, but heard of them)

> Anti Mariann'z she-gote, Frosty hadda liddle gurl at 4am tuday, Da kidz
nayme
> iz Mars, counta da planit bein so close. Jack, Mars' daddy, da Billy
gote,
> izzent sayin much.
>
> Mars iz awl wite, like herown mommy.
>
> Partee tyme!
>
> Vincent

Miss Violette
October 18th 03, 07:43 AM
belated congratulations on your new family member, Miss Violette