PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kitty Vampire Contest ... Pleez Vote Fur Us!

Spook
August 5th 03, 10:47 PM
>Weze voted Spook - for all of youze.
>
>Punkins & Puddi Cat

Fangufangufangu!

Spook, with Gizmo and Whiskers

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Spook
August 6th 03, 06:43 PM
dsh-diva wrote:

>>Gizmo, Whiskers an I are in a Vampire Contesst! Itz dis week onlee. Wee'd be
>>furry happy fur enny votes yu kin giff us. Yu kin vote fur wunna us, or all
>>free, az long az eech vote iz seprit. An onlee wun vote iz 'loud.
>>
>>Da place tu vote iz http://home.comcast.net/~offisssuh/vampirecats.html
>>
>>Fangu fur yur attenshun.
>>
>>Spook
>
>Weze voted fur yu Spook!! Yu luked reely skarry.
>Xena and Callisto

Fangu! I like tu luk skaree!

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

August 7th 03, 01:32 PM
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:37:15 -0400, Spook >
wrote:

>Gizmo, Whiskers an I are in a Vampire Contesst! Itz dis week onlee. Wee'd be
>furry happy fur enny votes yu kin giff us. Yu kin vote fur wunna us, or all
>free, az long az eech vote iz seprit. An onlee wun vote iz 'loud.
>
>Da place tu vote iz http://home.comcast.net/~offisssuh/vampirecats.html
>
>Fangu fur yur attenshun.
>
>Spook

I voted fur alla yew!!

Charlie Fennel, admirin thu nice toofs

Sylvia M
August 9th 03, 07:38 PM
"Cory" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
Wee'd be

http://home.comcast.net/~offisssuh/vampirecats.html

> > >I voted fur alla yew!!
> > >
> > >Charlie Fennel, admirin thu nice toofs
> >
> > FanguFangu!!
> >
> > Spook, Gizmo & Whiskers
>
> "FanguFangu!!"??
>
> Dere'z a pun in dere, sumwarez... I'z shur uf it.
>
> --- Unca Cory
Lyke maybee Fangu, you fan, you. ???

Dyna, beink punny

Jenny
August 10th 03, 08:21 PM
Would someone explain to me why people are writing like the gentleman/lady
below? I am confused. I thought someone was doing it as a joke, but now I
see there are many. Is it kind of like writing in Pig Latin?

"Spook" > wrote in message
> Gizmo, Whiskers an I are in a Vampire Contesst! Itz dis week onlee.
Wee'd be
> furry happy fur enny votes yu kin giff us. Yu kin vote fur wunna us, or
all
> free, az long az eech vote iz seprit. An onlee wun vote iz 'loud.
>
> Da place tu vote iz http://home.comcast.net/~offisssuh/vampirecats.html
>
> Fangu fur yur attenshun.
>
> Spook
>

> --
> emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Fred Williams
August 10th 03, 08:42 PM
Jenny wrote:

> Would someone explain to me why people are writing like the
> gentleman/lady below? I am confused. I thought someone was doing it
> as a joke, but now I
> see there are many. Is it kind of like writing in Pig Latin?

It's "Meow Chat;" part of what this group is about. It took a few
times for me to get the hang of it, but it's readable and so cute! I
kind of like it because it's hard to stay angry of stressed after
reading a few messages.
It's the cats themselves who do the posting, (most of the time), and
we humans are merely their secretaries. Occasionally a human gets to
post as well, but mostly it's for the cats who prove more gracious
than some humans on the internet. I think it may be a step towards a
higher level of civilization, and I'm sure many of the cat here will
agree.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Seanette Blaylock
August 11th 03, 12:18 AM
Spook > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: Kitty Vampire Contest ... Pleez Vote Fur Us!:

>Ov corse, sinse catz haff no roolz, eech cat haz itz own ritin style.
>Spook

[Felix's Mom here. Such as Felix insisting that I type his messages in
standard human English. :-)]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Fred Williams
August 11th 03, 03:12 AM
Spook wrote:

> Fred Williams wrote:
>
>>Jenny wrote:
>>
>>> Would someone explain to me why people are writing like the
>>> gentleman/lady below? I am confused. I thought someone was doing
>>> it as a joke, but now I
>>> see there are many. Is it kind of like writing in Pig Latin?
>>>
>> It's "Meow Chat;" part of what this group is about. It took
>> a few
>>times for me to get the hang of it, but it's readable and so cute!
>>I kind of like it because it's hard to stay angry of stressed after
>>reading a few messages.
>> It's the cats themselves who do the posting, (most of the
>> time), and
>>we humans are merely their secretaries. Occasionally a human gets
>>to post as well, but mostly it's for the cats who prove more
>>gracious
>>than some humans on the internet. I think it may be a step towards
>>a higher level of civilization, and I'm sure many of the cat here
>>will agree.
>
> Eggsellent anssir, Unka Fred, spayshully fur a hoomin.
> Spook

Fangu, Spook. That's high purrraise coming from you.

> I'd just add that much of "Meow Chat" is based on phonetics, with
> "cat" words added, e.g., purrsistent, infurrmayshun.
> Spook's mom
>
> Ov corse, sinse catz haff no roolz, eech cat haz itz own ritin
> style. Spook

That's right, for instance instead of saying, "I'm getting very
tired." A cat *might* say, "I'ze kitten furry tired."

--
Regards
Fred and Jetadiah, (the outdoor cat)

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Adam
August 14th 03, 03:34 AM
> >Louise voted fur Gizmo, so den I voted fur Whiskers and den fur Spook.
> >
> >Allegra
>
> Fangu Allegra an Louise.
>
> Spook

Spook and Gizmo tied for third place, btw. Concats to them!

Unca Adam

Spook
August 14th 03, 03:53 AM
>> >Louise voted fur Gizmo, so den I voted fur Whiskers and den fur Spook.
>> >
>> >Allegra
>>
>> Fangu Allegra an Louise.
>>
>> Spook
>
>Spook and Gizmo tied for third place, btw. Concats to them!
>
>Unca Adam

Fangu Unka Adam.

Spook & Giz

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com