PDA

View Full Version : Re: Grandpaw'z sik

Arlene Knop
August 12th 03, 10:42 PM
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

> Cory > had some very interesting things
> to say about Grandpaw'z sik:
>
> >Grandpaw sez he haz a synuss infeckshun (whut'z dat?). He shur sowndz
> >funnee.
>
> My Dad has problems with that. One thing that happens because of it is
> that he snores a lot and gets Mom upset because she can't sleep.
>
> Felix, who's pretty good at snoring, too [and at getting Dad blamed
> for it ;-)]
>
> --
> Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Sinus stuff hurtz susmtymes. He needs to get a good sneeze and lotsa
tishews to blow into. Iz he on Anti Byotiks? I hope yew are still
getting enuff attenshun yerownself, Onyx.

Gretchen Marie, who knows sik hoomins take lotsa work to keep happy

spike&stormy
August 13th 03, 03:15 AM
Oh deer, we sends many purrs fur yur Grandpaw, Onyx. Hoomins iz such
babys when dey iz sik.

Spike & Stormy

Cory wrote:

> Grandpaw sez he haz a synuss infeckshun (whut'z dat?). He shur sowndz
> funnee.
>
> --- Onyx

Adam
August 14th 03, 03:40 AM
> Grandpaw sez he haz a synuss infeckshun (whut'z dat?). He shur sowndz
> funnee.
>
> --- Onyx

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra

Ray or Fran Tock
August 18th 03, 06:05 PM
Weze hopez the sinus infection is all better by now.

Punkins & Puddi sending late purrs

Miss Violette
October 18th 03, 07:43 AM
We hope your hoomanz noze got better, Miss Violette