PDA

View Full Version : Re: Rascal 1990-2003

JSmith4973
August 13th 03, 12:01 AM
I'm so very sorry.

Jeanne, Vicky, the dawgz, and all of Haven House

bewtifulfreak
August 13th 03, 12:10 AM
"Wednesday" > wrote in message
link.net...
> It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
> passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like was a real sweetie, and fought
the cancer monsters valiantly. It's so terribly sad to lose such a beloved
friend, but wonderful that you gave him such a peaceful and loving passing
to the Bridge. I know how you feel, and my heart goes out to you.

Warmest Regards,
Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Spook
August 13th 03, 02:25 AM
>Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
>him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
>beloved arms around him.

We rememfur Rascal. Lotsa purrrrrssss fur a peeseful trip tu thuh Bridj, an fur
hiz hoominz hooz harts are hurtin now.

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook, forming a purring circle in the
meatloaf position of respect

spike&stormy
August 13th 03, 03:17 AM
Spook wrote:

> >Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
> >him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
> >beloved arms around him.
>
> We rememfur Rascal. Lotsa purrrrrssss fur a peeseful trip tu thuh Bridj, an fur
> hiz hoominz hooz harts are hurtin now.
>
> Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook, forming a purring circle in the
> meatloaf position of respect

We sends manymany purrs fur Rascal's peeceful jurney.

Spike & Stormy, joynin da purrin circle

Blurbubble
August 13th 03, 10:31 AM
*two big ginger kitteez hang their heads in sadness and respect**

Weez mowst sorree to heer ov dis, weez offurrin ar purrs and luf to da
neerist anna deerist anna da memree ov Rascal.

Clarence and Zachary

Fred Williams
August 13th 03, 11:43 PM
The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We sendz purrrz an waggaz fur yowr katzen an huminz.

And from Catnada come lots of purrayerz fur peace and joy at the
Bridge for Rascal, of the House of Ruwe. May he be strong and whole
again after his long battle with the cancer monsters.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

dsh-diva
August 14th 03, 05:16 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:51:11 GMT, Wednesday
> wrote:

>It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
>passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
>He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had a
>bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight all
>the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy in
>April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He had
>gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to nine
>and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four pounds.
> But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday morning,
>he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and drinking Saturday
>night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
>him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
>beloved arms around him.

Menny purrs for your sadsad harts. Xena and Callisto

Da Koster Katz
August 14th 03, 06:19 AM
Wednesday wrote:

> It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
> passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
> He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had a
> bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight all
> the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy in
> April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He had
> gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to nine
> and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four pounds.
> But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday morning,
> he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and drinking Saturday
> night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
> him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
> beloved arms around him.

We haf been purrin fur da memfurz uf da Howse uf Ruwe, an speshyully
Anti Terri. We no he iz up deyre eggsplorin da wunnerful wurld at da
Bridge.

Junior, Cookie, Cinni, Bitsy, an Baby

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Wednesday
August 14th 03, 03:23 PM
Thank you very much. Rascal fought the cancer bravely, but he was so
tired. We know he is happy now and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge.

Terri
Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky and Baby
The Katzenjammer Klowder

JSmith4973 wrote:
> I'm so very sorry.
>
> Jeanne, Vicky, the dawgz, and all of Haven House

Wednesday
August 14th 03, 03:24 PM
Thank you. He was a brave kitty, he was just so tired. And it is so
hard to walk in the door, and not have him there...

bewtifulfreak wrote:

> "Wednesday" > wrote in message
> link.net...
>
>>It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
>>passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
>

> I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like was a real sweetie, and fought
> the cancer monsters valiantly. It's so terribly sad to lose such a beloved
> friend, but wonderful that you gave him such a peaceful and loving passing
> to the Bridge. I know how you feel, and my heart goes out to you.
>
> Warmest Regards,
> Ann
>
> --
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Wednesday
August 14th 03, 03:25 PM
Thank you so much. He fought very hard, and he was very tired and ready
to go. We know he is healthy now, at the Bridge, and out of pain.

Blurbubble wrote:

> *two big ginger kitteez hang their heads in sadness and respect**
>
> Weez mowst sorree to heer ov dis, weez offurrin ar purrs and luf to da
> neerist anna deerist anna da memree ov Rascal.
>
> Clarence and Zachary

Wednesday
August 14th 03, 03:27 PM
Thank you Bootsie Gizmo Sassy Whiskers Sppok and Anti Kami:

We know he is at peace now, and out of pain, and with his Kitty-dad
Ricky and his buddies Thomas-d*g and Teddy-d*g who thought they were
cats, all at the Bridge.

Spook wrote:

>>Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
>>him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
>>beloved arms around him.
>

> We rememfur Rascal. Lotsa purrrrrssss fur a peeseful trip tu thuh Bridj, an fur
> hiz hoominz hooz harts are hurtin now.
>
> Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook, forming a purring circle in the
> meatloaf position of respect

Wednesday
August 14th 03, 03:29 PM
Thank you Stormy and Spike.

His journey was very peaceful. He just closed his eyes; he was so tired.

spike&stormy wrote:

> Spook wrote:
>

>>>Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
>>>him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
>>>beloved arms around him.
>>
>>We rememfur Rascal. Lotsa purrrrrssss fur a peeseful trip tu thuh Bridj, an fur
>>hiz hoominz hooz harts are hurtin now.
>>
>>Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook, forming a purring circle in the
>>meatloaf position of respect
>

> We sends manymany purrs fur Rascal's peeceful jurney.
>
> Spike & Stormy, joynin da purrin circle

Wednesday
August 14th 03, 03:31 PM
Thank you very much. He was a brave kitty, but he was tired and ready
to go.

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We sendz purrrz an waggaz fur yowr katzen an huminz.
>
> Chuggz,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Wednesday
August 14th 03, 03:31 PM
Thank you, Fred.

He is surely resting peacefully now at the Bridge.

Fred Williams wrote:

> The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
>

>>Mrrqueekkk!
>>
>>We sendz purrrz an waggaz fur yowr katzen an huminz.
>>

> And from Catnada come lots of purrayerz fur peace and joy at the
> Bridge for Rascal, of the House of Ruwe. May he be strong and whole
> again after his long battle with the cancer monsters.

Wednesday
August 14th 03, 03:34 PM
Thank you Adam, and Allegra and Louise.

We know he is healthy now at the Bridge, and out of pain. In fact, he's
probably organizing the Rainbow Bridge Soomo tournaments!

Adam wrote:

>>It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
>>passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
>>He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had a
>>bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight all
>>the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy in
>>April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He had
>>gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to nine
>>and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four pounds.
>> But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday morning,
>>he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and drinking Saturday
>>night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
>>him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
>>beloved arms around him.
>

> <sniffle> It wuz my privilege tu compete with him in da soomo tunramints,
> not just once, but sevral times. He always combined skill with courtesy and
> was a shining egsample of the highest tradishuns of kitty soomo.
>
> I send my girthiest purrs uv comfurt an condolens to Anti Terri, all da
> House of Ruwe, an all ov Rascal's frends an fambly.
>
> Allegra
> ==========
> Wut she sed.
>
> Louise

Wednesday
August 14th 03, 03:35 PM
Thank you Joan, and Koster Katz :

We know he is at last out of pain, and having fun with his old friends

Da Koster Katz wrote:

> Wednesday wrote:
>
>> It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
>> passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
>> He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had
>> a bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight
>> all the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy
>> in April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He
>> had gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to
>> nine and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four
>> pounds. But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday
>> morning, he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and
>> drinking Saturday night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does
>> housecalls and she helped him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his
>> kittybed, his meowmie's beloved arms around him.
>>

> We haf been purrin fur da memfurz uf da Howse uf Ruwe, an speshyully
> Anti Terri. We no he iz up deyre eggsplorin da wunnerful wurld at da
> Bridge.
>
> Junior, Cookie, Cinni, Bitsy, an Baby

Adam
August 16th 03, 03:19 AM
> Thank you Adam, and Allegra and Louise.
>
> We know he is healthy now at the Bridge, and out of pain. In fact, he's
> probably organizing the Rainbow Bridge Soomo tournaments!
>
> Terri
> Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky and Baby
> The Katzenjammer Klowder

Yur furry welkum. Fur anykitty who wud lyke tu see his impurressive size,
dere is a foto of Rascal at his soomo oof-wate on
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/4285/97fame.html as the last
pikchur, an also more at
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9267/cats.html .

Allegra

Ray or Fran Tock
August 18th 03, 05:49 PM
Punkins & Puddi Cat, though late (as usual), settle down into the meatloaf
position of respect and send purrs for the passing of Rascal to the bridge
and for his family's hearts that are hurting.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(purring up a storm)

I'm so sorry, 'tis never easy...... Fran

Ellie
August 22nd 03, 03:33 AM
~beautiful but aging, Oprah Anne remembers her days with her beloved Rascal.
There was never a sweeter, more gentle kitty in the world than her
trooluv.~ I will not be too far behind yoo, Rascal.... wait at thuh bridge
for me. <sob>

I am so sorry... Rascal always had a special place in our hearts.
Ellie, with mms

"Wednesday" > wrote in message
link.net...
> It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
> passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
> He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had a
> bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight all
> the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy in
> April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He had
> gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to nine
> and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four pounds.
> But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday morning,
> he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and drinking Saturday
> night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
> him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
> beloved arms around him.

The Clowder
August 23rd 03, 01:33 AM
[Postid an mayld]

Oh, no, wee reememfur Rascal furry well, wee'ze so sorry to heeer dat
hee had to battull da cansermonsters, an dat hee has gone on ahed to
da Bridge. Owr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ov respekt fur a grayt harted
kitty, an purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ov comfurrt fur da hurrting harts
lefft beehind.

His brik is in plays onda Walk ov Remembranz, an his naym will bee
calld wiff da Onorees at da Jellicle Ball.

Mietze, wiff Norville, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed, Ella an Molly Samin

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Gabrielle
August 26th 03, 05:03 AM
[A big white and tabby oof-weight cat and a little three-legged white
cat assume the meatloaf position of respect and begin to purr for
Rascal's trip to the Bridge and for the hearts of those who loved him.]
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum

Laura & Ralph

Wednesday wrote:

> It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
> passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
> He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had a
> bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight all
> the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy in
> April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He had
> gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to nine
> and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four pounds.
> But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday morning,
> he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and drinking Saturday
> night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
> him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
> beloved arms around him.

Wednesday
September 6th 03, 08:55 PM
Fangu Anti Bev and Gwen, wez soorry wez late buttid anti Terri wentid
onna bacashun anna we had no puter while she wuz gone!
We knoz dat Rascal is prolly hepping organize da soomo turnmints atta da
Bridge as we speek.

Shadow, Cody, Fluffy, Lucky and Baby
Da Katzenjammer Klowder

Beverly Orel wrote:
> So sorry to hear the sad news about Rascal. He will be missed.
> Gwen remembers him also and sends condolences and good wishes for an easy
> trip to the Bridj, where Siggy is waiting for him, I'm sure.
>
> Beverly
> "Wednesday" > wrote in message
> link.net...
>
>>It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
>>passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
>>He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had a
>>bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight all
>>the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy in
>>April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He had
>>gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to nine
>>and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four pounds.
>> But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday morning,
>>he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and drinking Saturday
>>night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
>>him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
>>beloved arms around him.

Wednesday
September 6th 03, 08:59 PM
Fangu Punkin and Puddi Cat anna Anti Fran

Wez puursheates alla da purrs annd purrayers efun wen wez can't git tu
da puter cozza surtin hoomin wentid onna bacashun and din't take usses!

We noz dat Rascal is helfy anna happy now at da Bridge, buttid wez
misses him.

Ray or Fran Tock wrote:

> Punkins & Puddi Cat, though late (as usual), settle down into the meatloaf
> position of respect and send purrs for the passing of Rascal to the bridge
> and for his family's hearts that are hurting.
>
> Punkins & Puddi Cat
> (purring up a storm)
>
> I'm so sorry, 'tis never easy...... Fran

Wednesday
September 6th 03, 09:01 PM
Fangu Mietze, all alla da Klowder Souf.

Wez no hes waitin fur alla usses anna hes happy and helfy at da Bridge,
but we still misses him.

Shadow, Cody, Fluffie, Lucky and Baby
Da Katzenjammer Klowder

The Clowder (South) wrote:

> [Postid an mayld]
>
> Oh, no, wee reememfur Rascal furry well, wee'ze so sorry to heeer dat
> hee had to battull da cansermonsters, an dat hee has gone on ahed to
> da Bridge. Owr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ov respekt fur a grayt harted
> kitty, an purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ov comfurrt fur da hurrting harts
> lefft beehind.
>
> His brik is in plays onda Walk ov Remembranz, an his naym will bee
> calld wiff da Onorees at da Jellicle Ball.
>
> Mietze, wiff Norville, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed, Ella an Molly Samin
>
> --
>
> RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
> http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Wednesday
September 6th 03, 09:05 PM
Fangu Panda ann de Furrsome three Girls

We is privaleged tu haf known him an liffed wif him. He was braf an gud
kitty. We just wishes dat gudby's wuzn't so hard.

onlyThreeCats wrote:

> Wednesday > wrote in message . net>...
>
>>It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
>>passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
>

> We iz furry late, as dere was a vacashun and a busted pooter, but we
> wished to expurress ower condolenzes and sympaffee. We'ze no how hard
> diz is, haffin sed gudbye tu ower Mr.Lenny not long ago. Take hart
> dat Rascal wuz so luffed and dat his hoomins and TED were brafe enuff
> tu help when it iz hardist but most needed.
>

> We'ze shure Mr. Rascal an Mr. Lenny will be awreddy into all kinda fun
> at thuh Bridge.
>
> Pease an' purrz,
>
> Panda ov Sympafetic Toes
> an' de Furrsome Three Girls.

Ellie
September 7th 03, 03:19 PM
~Oprah Anne sees the handsome tabby through her clouded eyes and feels the
warmth of his love encircling her~ Oh, it sowns beeyootiful Rascal....
until then, I will miss yoo...! ~her black paw reaches out for a moment to
touch him one last time before he disappears, and a lonely tear falls down
her cheek as she thinks about Rascal and all the good friends that have gone
before her to the Bridge~
<posted & emailed>

"Wednesday" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> <A silver mistiness shimmers before Oprah Anne, and a bigbig grey tabby
> boykitty solidifes fur just a moment> Oprah Anne, myown tru luf, I haf
> a playz fur you al reddy, der izza lufferly brook wif fishies tu catch,
> an shade wen yu want, anna entire bed uv rosses tu sleep in and eat.
> I'll be waiting an I will meet yu wen yu come, deerest wun. <The silvery
> vision shimmers away>
>
> Thank you Ellie. He was a special kitty, and it was fairly sudden, just
> three months from finding the first tumor to helping him to the Bridge.
> It's hard.
>
> Terri
>
> Shadow, Cody, Fluffie, Lucky and Baby
> The Katzenjammer Klowder
>
> Ellie wrote:
>
> > ~beautiful but aging, Oprah Anne remembers her days with her beloved
Rascal.
> > There was never a sweeter, more gentle kitty in the world than her
> > trooluv.~ I will not be too far behind yoo, Rascal.... wait at thuh
bridge
> > for me. <sob>
> >
> > I am so sorry... Rascal always had a special place in our hearts.
> > Ellie, with mms
> >

> > "Wednesday" > wrote in message
> > link.net...
> >
> >>It is with a heavy heart that the Katzenjammer Klowder announces the
> >>passing of Rascal, House of Ruwe, in the early afternoon of August 10.
> >>He was a big boy kitty, Mama's baby and Aunt Terri's favorite. He had a
> >>bigbig heart, and a bigbig purr, but not enough strength to fight all
> >>the cancer monsters that ganged up on him. We ceased chemotherapy in
> >>April when it became apparent that it was not doing any good. He had
> >>gone from his tippytop soomo form oof-weight of 45 pounds down to nine
> >>and a half, and after chemo stopped, was able to gain back four pounds.
> >> But the cancerous tumor was invading his lungs, and by Sunday morning,
> >>he couldn't breathe easily. He had stopped eating and drinking Saturday
> >>night. Paw went after TED Kathryn who does housecalls and she helped
> >>him to the Rainbow Bridge at 1:30, in his kittybed, his meowmie's
> >>beloved arms around him.

Miss Violette
October 18th 03, 07:43 AM
We are sorry to read this, Miss Violette