PDA

View Full Version : Re: G*****n Kubz...

Da Koster Katz
August 28th 03, 06:40 AM
Cory wrote:

> Ussez kitteez kuld pway baysebawl bedderer den deez IDJITZ!!!
>
> --- Onyx, dizguztid...

We feelz yur payne, Onyx.

Da Koster Katz, wunnering wut haz happent tu deyre Meowinurz......

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Fred Williams
August 28th 03, 05:18 PM
Cory wrote:

> Ussez kitteez kuld pway baysebawl bedderer den deez IDJITZ!!!
>
> --- Onyx, dizguztid...

We switched to watching soccer an' cheering fur Manchester United.
It's a beautiful game, and the side seldome lets usses down.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hooman Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Da Koster Katz
August 30th 03, 02:23 AM
Cory wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 22:40:38 -0700, Da Koster Katz said...
>
>>Cory wrote:
>>

>>>Ussez kitteez kuld pway baysebawl bedderer den deez IDJITZ!!!
>>>
>>>--- Onyx, dizguztid...
>>
>>We feelz yur payne, Onyx.
>>
>>Da Koster Katz, wunnering wut haz happent tu deyre Meowinurz......
>

> 3-7 in their last ten, and a game out of first place? I'd be wondering,
> too.
>
> --- Unca Cory

Now 2-8 for the last 10, and 2 games out of first, after having an 8
game lead for quite a while......*sigh*

Think we'll just write off the month of August, and hope we can start
again...wait, no, we've got to play Baltimore yet this week, can't give
up quite yet....and Lou Piniella has every intention of having Tampa Bay
try to be a spoiler for Oakland in their series with them, which would
help us - IF the M's start playing like we know they can.

They're a much better team than they have been showing of late.

Anti Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
August 30th 03, 02:37 AM
HAY UNCA CORY! Da Kubz WUN!!!!!!!

Junior, whu chekked da scorrbord

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Miss Violette
October 18th 03, 07:43 AM
this post is almost prophetic when reading it now, Miss Violette, who
watched her hoomans stress over the playoffs
Cory > wrote in message
t...
> Ussez kitteez kuld pway baysebawl bedderer den deez IDJITZ!!!
>
> --- Onyx, dizguztid...
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

Miss Violette
October 18th 03, 07:43 AM
this post is almost prophetic when reading it now, Miss Violette, who
watched her hoomans stress over the playoffs
t...