PDA

View Full Version : Meow, hello agin sort

Hotspur
August 31st 03, 01:15 PM
Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.

Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
iz a lot.

Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties

Hotspur
September 1st 03, 03:07 AM
Spook > wrote in message >...
> >Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
> >hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
> >pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
> >whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
> >tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.
> >
> >Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
> >iz a lot.
> >
> >Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties
>
> Hi Seti! We rememfurz yu. Weer in an outtta heer tuu. Haff sum fresh feesh
> frum thuh Soufstreet Seedaport in Mew York Citee.
>
> <:}}}}}}}>< <:}}}}}}}>< <:}}}}}}}>< <:}}}}}}}>< <:}}}}}}}><
>
> Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

<furry blak kittie wafs paw> HIHIHI! Nis to see yoo heer. <luks arown>
heers sum shrimps I got frum de hoomin coldbox
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I hopes you joy dem. Dey iz tastee.

Owr hoominz iz tryin to katch sum kitties whut libs owtside. Wun uf
dem iz mine own meowmie whut luks like mee. Unuthur wun iz a part
siblin frum a few yeers ago and den der ar to haf sibs frum diz yeer.
Meowmie cot a boykitty an tuk him to be tutored. He wuz unhaffi an
scaped befur Meowmie wunted to let him go.

Purs,
Seti, fur Ghost an Freyr too

Spook
September 1st 03, 03:56 AM
>> Hi Seti! We rememfurz yu. Weer in an outtta heer tuu. Haff sum fresh feesh
>> frum thuh Soufstreet Seedaport in Mew York Citee.
>>
>> <:}}}}}}}>< <:}}}}}}}>< <:}}}}}}}>< <:}}}}}}}>< <:}}}}}}}><
>>
>> Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook
>
><furry blak kittie wafs paw> HIHIHI! Nis to see yoo heer. <luks arown>
>heers sum shrimps I got frum de hoomin coldbox
>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>I hopes you joy dem. Dey iz tastee.

Thay are, fangu!!

>Owr hoominz iz tryin to katch sum kitties whut libs owtside. Wun uf
>dem iz mine own meowmie whut luks like mee. Unuthur wun iz a part
>siblin frum a few yeers ago and den der ar to haf sibs frum diz yeer.
>Meowmie cot a boykitty an tuk him to be tutored. He wuz unhaffi an
>scaped befur Meowmie wunted to let him go.
>
>Purs,
>Seti, fur Ghost an Freyr too

Weel be purrrrin fur all of them tu lurn dat bein in thuh In iz a gud fing.

Spook, for the others too

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Sylvia M
September 1st 03, 07:59 PM
"Hotspur" > wrote in message
om...
> Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
> hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
> pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
> whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
> tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.
>
> Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
> iz a lot.
>
> Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties

Hihi Seti,
I rememfurr yu (I tink)

Dyna Mo/Mite polytelee

spike&stormy
September 2nd 03, 02:37 AM
Hotspur wrote:

> Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
> hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
> pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
> whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
> tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.
>
> Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
> iz a lot.
>
> Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties

Hi, Seti! We rememfurs yu an yur fambly. We iz happee tu see yu agin.

Spike & Stormy, who also habs sekriterry trubbles

Hotspur
September 3rd 03, 10:42 PM
spike&stormy > wrote in message >...
> Hotspur wrote:
>
> > Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
> > hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
> > pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
> > whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
> > tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.
> >
> > Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
> > iz a lot.
> >
> > Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties
>
> Hi, Seti! We rememfurs yu an yur fambly. We iz happee tu see yu agin.
>
> Spike & Stormy, who also habs sekriterry trubbles

Meowee! Hello all kitties. I fink mebe I gotz dat meowmie unner catrol
agin. She iz bedder at goin to de catputer. But she sez tonit onlee a
peek cuz daddy habs a fantasee futbawl draft on de innernet.
Dumdaddee.
i'l get him gud tho. I'll helfs him draft meeheehee

Seti, fur de west furginia gang

Miss Violette
October 18th 03, 08:11 AM
hello again, we are just getting back from a long absence, things are normal
with our pooter again except is much faster with the dsl stuff, Miss
violette, who is very pleased with her dsl
Hotspur > wrote in message
om...
> Meow all kitties. I iz Seti. I wuz heer fur a whil den away cuz de
> hoomin meowmie iz, ur so shee sez, bisee. I don beleef hur, but I
> pretens. I lif in West Furjinia wif mine siblins Freyr, de oranj kitty
> whut tuk kar uf me when I wuz a bitty babeecat, and Ghost, de big
> tabby gurlkat who wuz not zaktlee haffi when I comes to lif heer.
>
> Menee purrs fur all dem hoomins an kitties whut needs dem. I nos der
> iz a lot.
>
> Purrs, Seti de blakat, fur de Matlick kitties

Miss Violette
October 18th 03, 08:11 AM
hello again, we are just getting back from a long absence, things are normal
with our pooter again except is much faster with the dsl stuff, Miss
violette, who is very pleased with her dsl
om...