PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Midnight's DOC Party

ChildFree23
September 1st 03, 01:45 AM
Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!

Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
(mosh pit optional).

So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!

Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten

Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send an
email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for you!

Meowmie Debby
Hostess With The Mostess

Beverly Orel
September 1st 03, 03:09 PM
Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Capt. Midnight! Ten yeers owld--WOW! Dat's
turrifick, mye DOC frend. I wud be deelyted tu cum tu yur party.

Luff,
Samantha

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
>
> Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
> helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
> to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
> limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
> (mosh pit optional).
>
> So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten
>
> Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send
an
> email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for
you!

> Meowmie Debby
> Hostess With The Mostess

ChildFree23
September 1st 03, 06:18 PM
> Happy happy purrday Capt. Midnight! Here's sum fresh cawt sammon frum
> thu Pasifik Northwet for yew, I hopes yew enjoy dem!
>
> <:))))))))))))))))))< <:))))))))))))))))))))))<
> <:)))))))))))))))))))))<<

Oh, fangu, Charlie Fennel! They sure do smell good. Won't you share some
with me?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Sylvia M
September 1st 03, 08:02 PM
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
>
> Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
> helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
> to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
> limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
> (mosh pit optional).
>
> So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten
>
> Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send
an
> email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for
you!

> Meowmie Debby
> Hostess With The Mostess

Hi Captain Midnight...
Have a Ten Meowze Kabob!!!

---x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~
x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~---

Dyna, juzt arryfft

Arlene Knop
September 2nd 03, 01:31 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
>
> Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
> helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
> to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
> limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
> (mosh pit optional).
>
> So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten
>
> Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send an
> email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for you!
>
> Meowmie Debby
> Hostess With The Mostess

Here I am, Capt. M. I brot all thuh lampshades and sum tp fur thuh fan
blades and sum kricketz in a bottle we kin all chase. Do yew hav any
grasshopppppeerz or litning bugz around--I cudn't get any of thoze. I
brot yew a reel pritty red bowtye that sez 10 on it. It glowz in thuh
dark.

Gretchen Marie, hoping Felix iz coming to thuh partee and looking
furward to seeing Hobbes

Arlene Knop
September 2nd 03, 01:33 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
>
> Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
> helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
> to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
> limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
> (mosh pit optional).
>
> So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten
>
> Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send an
> email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for you!
>
> Meowmie Debby
> Hostess With The Mostess

OH, I furgotted. Here'z a bookay of mumz fur Anti Debby. I know she
will look after us and feed us LOTSA food.

Gretchen Marie, giving Anti Debby thuh bookay and a hedbutt

ChildFree23
September 2nd 03, 03:00 AM
Meow, Dyna! Fangu for the mousie kebabs. Will the rest of the TEC be
coming?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

> ---x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~
> x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~---
>
> Dyna, juzt arryfft

ChildFree23
September 2nd 03, 03:00 AM
Meow, PC! Fangu for coming!

> I'ze heer tu. Waitin fur sumkatz tu play "Pin Tha Tail on Tha Hoomin" wif
> me ana few ofurz!!!

Which hoomin do you want to pin the tail on?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
September 2nd 03, 03:00 AM
Meow, Gretchen Marie!

Stupid hoomin Meowmie Debby forgot you was hosting the party, so she invited
the whole newsgroup over to her compartment.

> Here I am, Capt. M. I brot all thuh lampshades and sum tp fur thuh fan
> blades and sum kricketz in a bottle we kin all chase. Do yew hav any
> grasshopppppeerz or litning bugz around--I cudn't get any of thoze. I
> brot yew a reel pritty red bowtye that sez 10 on it. It glowz in thuh
> dark.

It's raining here right now, but after it stops we could go out hunting
toads...

> Gretchen Marie, hoping Felix iz coming to thuh partee and looking
> furward to seeing Hobbes

Should I meowmail you purrivately with Hobbes' meowmail address?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
September 2nd 03, 03:00 AM
Hi, Gretchen Marie! What have you gotted for me?

> OH, I furgotted. Here'z a bookay of mumz fur Anti Debby. I know she
> will look after us and feed us LOTSA food.

Of course I'll look after all of youse. There are several feeding stations
set up around the apartment. Help yourselves.

> Gretchen Marie, giving Anti Debby thuh bookay and a hedbutt

Fangu!

Meowmie Debby

ChildFree23
September 2nd 03, 03:00 AM
Meow, Spike & Stormy!

> Happy Happy Purrday, Capt. Midnight! We brot sum Catifornia Dungeness
crabbies
> an sum Napa Valley nip wine.

Um, what are Dungeness Crabs? Are they good to eat with melted butter? Are
they big?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Stinky
September 2nd 03, 02:26 PM
Anneywun wif a bidenuf tayle tu pin it on!!!! Wait, Ize seez wun now......

P.C.

Beverly Orel
September 2nd 03, 09:38 PM
Shur we'll haff mewsick! Mye frend Bruce jus happinz tu be free (yew kno,
heze got dat turrifick E-Street Band!) an dare ar sum gest artists I'm
tawkin to --Vince, Garth, Patty, Reba, an uh few offurs. Get owt doze
dancin shoes!

Samantha

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> > Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Capt. Midnight! Ten yeers owld--WOW! Dat's
> > turrifick, mye DOC frend. I wud be deelyted tu cum tu yur party.
>
> Fangu, Samantha. Will the band be coming? Meow is planning to dance up a
> storm, once mine Winkwink Hobbes gets here.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

Tabitha kitten
September 2nd 03, 09:57 PM
ChildFree23 wrote:
> Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
>
> Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
> helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
> to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
> limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
> (mosh pit optional).

Happy Purrday, Capt Midnight! I've never been to a birthday party
before, So I'd love to come.

I sort of know how to dance, but would like to learn better. My hoomins
have been commenting on how much more graceful I am, now that I've
learned to walk and run like a cat instead of bouncing like a kitten.
Not a bad accomplishment, since I'm only 4 months old! Do you think I'd
be able to learn to dance properly?

I could bring some extra shrimpies and salmon if you'd like.

Tabitha Kitten

ChildFree23
September 3rd 03, 01:47 AM
CALLING ALL MEMFURS OF THE TUFTED EARS CLUB! YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO MINE
DOC PARTY ON THIS THREAD! DON'T BRING ANYTHING, JUST YOUROWNSELVES! THE
FURNITURE IS YOURS FOR THE CLAWING!

That good enough, Dyna?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

> I heowp so...
> Day hazunt bin tuutuu tawkitiff...
> Azk dem....
>
> Dyna, Prez TEC
>
> > Meow, Dyna! Fangu for the mousie kebabs. Will the rest of the TEC be
> > coming?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
> >
> > > ---x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~
> > > x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~x<;3QQ~~~---
> > >
> > > Dyna, juzt arryfft

ChildFree23
September 3rd 03, 01:47 AM
Meow, Boogie!

Fangu for the nip buds. Did you bring any rolling papers?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Happee Purrday, Cap!
>
> I ze brottid youze a furry speyshul gifty...a whole boks of Lizzurds to
> chase. when youze catches dem, deyre tayles fall off anna wriggle by
> demselfs while da lizzurd runrunruns away. Da trik is not to be
distraykted
> by da tayle part.
>
> I also brottid a whole baggy of nip budz dat I swiped frum where meowmie
> makes da nip pillows.
>
> Woohoo, we'ze gonna haf a hot time tonite!!
>
> Boogie, the Partying HarpurrCat
> "Gabrielle" > wrote in message
> > Happe Purrrday, Captain!
> > Heerz sum Pouncees
> > </ </ \> </ </ </ \> </ <\
> > </ </ <\</ </ \> </ <\
> > <\</</ </ <\</ </ \> </ <\
> >
> > Now, ware are doze lampshades?
> >
> > Laura (DOC) & Ralph, ready to celebrate
> >
> > ChildFree23 wrote:
> >
> > > Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> > > old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
> > >
> > > Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka!
Teleporters,
> > > helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be
> naps
> > > to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of
course,
> > > limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be
> dancing
> > > (mosh pit optional).
> > >
> > > So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!
> > >
> > > Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten
> > >
> > > Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there,
> send an
> > > email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post
for
> you!
> > >
> > > Meowmie Debby
> > > Hostess With The Mostess

ChildFree23
September 3rd 03, 01:47 AM
Meow, Tabitha Kitten! I'ze Lilith Kitten, even though I'ze 2 1/2 years old.

We have the same last name. Do you think we're related?

> > Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> > old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
> >
> > Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
> > helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be
naps
> > to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
> > limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be
dancing
> > (mosh pit optional).
>
> Happy Purrday, Capt Midnight! I've never been to a birthday party
> before, So I'd love to come.

You'ze officially invited.

> I sort of know how to dance, but would like to learn better. My hoomins
> have been commenting on how much more graceful I am, now that I've
> learned to walk and run like a cat instead of bouncing like a kitten.
> Not a bad accomplishment, since I'm only 4 months old! Do you think I'd
> be able to learn to dance properly?

Do you think you can revert back to bouncing? It's a lot more fun at the
party.

> I could bring some extra shrimpies and salmon if you'd like.

Shrimpies? Salmon? Yumm!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

September 3rd 03, 03:04 AM
On Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:18:52 GMT, "ChildFree23"
> wrote:

>> Happy happy purrday Capt. Midnight! Here's sum fresh cawt sammon frum
>> thu Pasifik Northwet for yew, I hopes yew enjoy dem!
>>
>> <:))))))))))))))))))< <:))))))))))))))))))))))<
>> <:)))))))))))))))))))))<<
>
>Oh, fangu, Charlie Fennel! They sure do smell good. Won't you share some
>with me?
>
>Capt. Midnight DOC
>The Good Luck Black Cat

Fangu, I'd be delighted!

Charlie Fennel

Adam
September 3rd 03, 03:31 AM
> CALLING ALL MEMFURS OF THE TUFTED EARS CLUB! YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO
MINE
> DOC PARTY ON THIS THREAD! DON'T BRING ANYTHING, JUST YOUROWNSELVES! THE
> FURNITURE IS YOURS FOR THE CLAWING!
>
> That good enough, Dyna?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

<The ground shakes as an impressively large tabby teleports in>

<aftershock>

<aftershock>

Ize heer!

Allegra, SOC, TCC, VP TEC, etc.
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Arlene Stillwell
September 3rd 03, 09:57 PM
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message . net>...
> Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
>
> Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
> helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
> to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
> limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
> (mosh pit optional).
>
> So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten
>
> Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send an
> email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for you!
>
> Meowmie Debby
> Hostess With The Mostess

Happee Happee DOC Purrday mine luff!!!

Hobbes, wheeling in a giant purrday cake (wif toona frosting)

Arlene Stillwell
September 3rd 03, 09:59 PM
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message .net>...
> > Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Capt. Midnight! Ten yeers owld--WOW! Dat's
> > turrifick, mye DOC frend. I wud be deelyted tu cum tu yur party.
>
> Fangu, Samantha. Will the band be coming? Meow is planning to dance up a
> storm, once mine Winkwink Hobbes gets here.

<gray tortie cat has her dansin shooz on an is ready to boogie>

Arlene Knop
September 5th 03, 01:38 AM
Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik. How
about Willie Nelson?

GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately

ChildFree23 wrote:

> Do you think Bruce will play "Candy's Room?" It's my furry favorite song!
>
> Meowmie Debby
>
> I'ze more of a rock 'n' roll kitty. Do you think we could resurrect The
> Outlaws and Lynrd Skynrd and The Byrds and The Ramones? Some of them's at
> the Bridge already. Do you think they'd come back down to earth for myne
> party?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> "Beverly Orel" > wrote in message
> > Shur we'll haff mewsick! Mye frend Bruce jus happinz tu be free (yew kno,
> > heze got dat turrifick E-Street Band!) an dare ar sum gest artists I'm
> > tawkin to --Vince, Garth, Patty, Reba, an uh few offurs. Get owt doze
> > dancin shoes!
> >
> > Samantha
> >
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > hlink.net...
> > >
> > > Fangu, Samantha. Will the band be coming? Meow is planning to dance up
> > > storm, once mine Winkwink Hobbes gets here.
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > The Good Luck Black Cat

Arlene Knop
September 5th 03, 01:46 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Meow, Gretchen Marie!
>
> Stupid hoomin Meowmie Debby forgot you was hosting the party, so she invited
> the whole newsgroup over to her compartment.

Well, hoomins aren't suppozed to host cat partees--they can be slaves
and gests--but they do take up a lotta room. They won't be gossipping
about us I hope.

> > Here I am, Capt. M. I brot all thuh lampshades and sum tp fur thuh fan
> > blades and sum kricketz in a bottle we kin all chase. Do yew hav any
> > grasshopppppeerz or litning bugz around--I cudn't get any of thoze. I
> > brot yew a reel pritty red bowtye that sez 10 on it. It glowz in thuh
> > dark.
>
> It's raining here right now, but after it stops we could go out hunting
> toads...

TOADA!!! Ize nefur seen wun. Could we hav a contest or sumfing? Maybe
hav hunting teamz????

> > Gretchen Marie, hoping Felix iz coming to thuh partee and looking
> > furward to seeing Hobbes
>
> Should I meowmail you purrivately with Hobbes' meowmail address?

> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

That wud be nice. Ize pritty shoor I know Hobbes frum long ago. I
think she's on thuh Kissamouse lissst.

Gretchen Marie, furry eggzited at such a good partee

Arlene Knop
September 5th 03, 01:47 AM

ChildFree23 wrote:

> Meow, Gretchen Marie!
>
> Stupid hoomin Meowmie Debby forgot you was hosting the party, so she invited
> the whole newsgroup over to her compartment.

Well, hoomins aren't suppozed to host cat partees--they can be slaves
and gests--but they do take up a lotta room. They won't be gossipping
about us I hope.

> > Here I am, Capt. M. I brot all thuh lampshades and sum tp fur thuh fan
> > blades and sum kricketz in a bottle we kin all chase. Do yew hav any
> > grasshopppppeerz or litning bugz around--I cudn't get any of thoze. I
> > brot yew a reel pritty red bowtye that sez 10 on it. It glowz in thuh
> > dark.
>
> It's raining here right now, but after it stops we could go out hunting
> toads...

TOADA!!! Ize nefur seen wun. Could we hav a contest or sumfing? Maybe
hav hunting teamz????

> > Gretchen Marie, hoping Felix iz coming to thuh partee and looking
> > furward to seeing Hobbes
>
> Should I meowmail you purrivately with Hobbes' meowmail address?

> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

That wud be nice. Ize pritty shoor I know Hobbes frum long ago. I
think she's on thuh Kissamouse lissst.

Gretchen Marie, furry eggzited at such a good partee

Arlene Knop
September 5th 03, 01:49 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Meow, Gretchen Marie!
>
> Stupid hoomin Meowmie Debby forgot you was hosting the party, so she invited
> the whole newsgroup over to her compartment.

Well, hoomins aren't suppozed to host cat partees--they can be slaves
and gests--but they do take up a lotta room. They won't be gossipping
about us I hope.

> > Here I am, Capt. M. I brot all thuh lampshades and sum tp fur thuh fan
> > blades and sum kricketz in a bottle we kin all chase. Do yew hav any
> > grasshopppppeerz or litning bugz around--I cudn't get any of thoze. I
> > brot yew a reel pritty red bowtye that sez 10 on it. It glowz in thuh
> > dark.
>
> It's raining here right now, but after it stops we could go out hunting
> toads...

TOADS!!! Ize nefur seen wun. Could we hav a contest or sumfing? Maybe
hav hunting teamz????

> > Gretchen Marie, hoping Felix iz coming to thuh partee and looking
> > furward to seeing Hobbes
>
> Should I meowmail you purrivately with Hobbes' meowmail address?

> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

That wud be nice. Ize pritty shoor I know Hobbes frum long ago. I
think she's on thuh Kissamouse lissst.

Gretchen Marie, furry eggzited at such a good partee

Arlene Knop
September 5th 03, 01:51 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Hi, Gretchen Marie! What have you gotted for me?
>
> > OH, I furgotted. Here'z a bookay of mumz fur Anti Debby. I know she
> > will look after us and feed us LOTSA food.
>
> Of course I'll look after all of youse. There are several feeding stations
> set up around the apartment. Help yourselves.
>
> > Gretchen Marie, giving Anti Debby thuh bookay and a hedbutt
>
> Fangu!
>
> Meowmie Debby

Feeding stations? Aren't we gonna eat on thuh tables like we alwayz do
at prtees? And iz it troo that yew invited lotsa hoomins to thuh
partee? Are yew all gonna behave yerownselfs?

GM, werking on a plan to kontrol thuh hoomins if tey come

Arlene Knop
September 5th 03, 02:00 AM
Arlene Stillwell wrote:

> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message . net>...
> > Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> > old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
> >
> > Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
> > helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
> > to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
> > limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
> > (mosh pit optional).
> >
> > So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten
> >
> > Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send an
> > email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for you!
> >
> > Meowmie Debby
> > Hostess With The Mostess
>
> Happee Happee DOC Purrday mine luff!!!
>
> Hobbes, wheeling in a giant purrday cake (wif toona frosting)

OH, here's Hobbes rite now. Hihihi. Do yew rmemfur me? Ize Gretchen
Marie and hav bin helping Capt. M wif sum of thuh partee plans as a
frend. Can I help yew wif anything?

Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC, extending her paw

ChildFree23
September 5th 03, 02:09 AM
> >> Happy happy purrday Capt. Midnight! Here's sum fresh cawt sammon frum
> >> thu Pasifik Northwet for yew, I hopes yew enjoy dem!
> >>
> >> <:))))))))))))))))))< <:))))))))))))))))))))))<
> >> <:)))))))))))))))))))))<<
> >
> >Oh, fangu, Charlie Fennel! They sure do smell good. Won't you share
some
> >with me?
>
> Fangu, I'd be delighted!

Can we make lox out of them? I need some for my bagel and cream cheese this
morning.

Meowmie Debby

ChildFree23
September 5th 03, 02:09 AM
> <The ground shakes as an impressively large tabby teleports in>
>
> <aftershock>
>
> <aftershock>
>
> Ize heer!

Meow, Allegra! Furry good to see you! Fangu for coming. The food is in
the kitchen. Help yourownselves.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
September 5th 03, 02:09 AM
Peace pipe...I like that idea! Is the hookah set up yet? Do you need a
light?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Nah...figgered we'd set up da hookah. Paperz is too fiddly anna you endz
up
> droppin too much nip onna da floor.
>
> Boogie
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > Meow, Boogie!
> >
> > Fangu for the nip buds. Did you bring any rolling papers?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
September 5th 03, 02:09 AM
> > We have the same last name. Do you think we're related?
>
> Could be! I got taklen away from my brofurs and sisfurs when I was
> little tiny, so could be.

How old were you when you got takened away? I was thirteen weeks old when I
went to my onetruehome with Meowmie Debby

> > You'ze officially invited.
>
> Oh, fangu so much! <much kitten happy-dancing>

Do you ever chase your tail?

> > Do you think you can revert back to bouncing? It's a lot more fun at
the
> > party.
>
> For sure! I haven't been big-cat walking for long, so I can go back to
> bouncing real eazy!

Okay, we can do the JumpNBat. [Jump! Jump! Jump N Bat!] See, it's easy!

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 1/2

ChildFree23
September 5th 03, 02:09 AM
> Happee Happee DOC Purrday mine luff!!!
>
> Hobbes, wheeling in a giant purrday cake (wif toona frosting)

Oh meow goodnesses! Oh meow goodnesses! That giant purrday cake is
PHENOMENAL! Did you bake it yourownselves, Hobbes?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
September 5th 03, 02:10 AM
> > > Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Capt. Midnight! Ten yeers owld--WOW! Dat's
> > > turrifick, mye DOC frend. I wud be deelyted tu cum tu yur party.
> >
> > Fangu, Samantha. Will the band be coming? Meow is planning to dance up
> > storm, once mine Winkwink Hobbes gets here.
>
> <gray tortie cat has her dansin shooz on an is ready to boogie>

Hobbes, myne darling winkwink! [smurglesmurglesmoooooooch] You made it!
What shall we dance to till Mr. Springsteen and his band get here? The
Catnip Waltz?

Middie
Always The Gentleman Kitty

September 6th 03, 01:31 AM
On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:09:39 GMT, "ChildFree23"

>> >Oh, fangu, Charlie Fennel! They sure do smell good. Won't you share
>some
>> >with me?
>>
>> Fangu, I'd be delighted!
>
>Can we make lox out of them? I need some for my bagel and cream cheese this
>morning.
>
>Meowmie Debby

I fink yew prolly could, but I fink it takes a liddle while to smoke
thu sammon....

Charlie Fennel

Beverly Orel
September 6th 03, 03:59 PM
Willie's not at duh Bridj. He wud be deelyted tu attend. So would Jimmy an
Janis.

The Byrds --heyhey= how bowt sum uv doze"needuls an pins!! Yeah

Unca Siggy, wanna hewp?

Samantha
"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
> Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik. How
> about Willie Nelson?
>
> GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately
>
> ChildFree23 wrote:
> >
> > Do you think Bruce will play "Candy's Room?" It's my furry favorite
song!

> > Meowmie Debby
> >
> > I'ze more of a rock 'n' roll kitty. Do you think we could resurrect The
> > Outlaws and Lynrd Skynrd and The Byrds and The Ramones? Some of them's
at
> > the Bridge already. Do you think they'd come back down to earth for
myne
> > party?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
> >
> > "Beverly Orel" > wrote in message
> > > Shur we'll haff mewsick! Mye frend Bruce jus happinz tu be free (yew
kno,
> > > heze got dat turrifick E-Street Band!) an dare ar sum gest artists
I'm
> > > tawkin to --Vince, Garth, Patty, Reba, an uh few offurs. Get owt doze
> > > dancin shoes!
> > >
> > > Samantha
> > >
> > > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > > hlink.net...
Dat's

Beverly Orel
September 6th 03, 03:59 PM
Yew kno, dat's duh reel name uv dat Tennesse Waltz, ryte? Peepul jus didn
wanna own up. Wun-froo-tree; wunn troo free, wun-troo-free/

I wuz dansin wiff mye darlin tu duh C________asee Waltz.......

Samantha

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> > > Fangu, Samantha. Will the band be coming? Meow is planning to dance
up
> > > storm, once mine Winkwink Hobbes gets here.
> >
> > <gray tortie cat has her dansin shooz on an is ready to boogie>
>
> Hobbes, myne darling winkwink! [smurglesmurglesmoooooooch] You made it!
> What shall we dance to till Mr. Springsteen and his band get here? The
> Catnip Waltz?
>
> Middie
> Always The Gentleman Kitty

ChildFree23
September 6th 03, 08:55 PM
Willie Nelson's not at the Bridge, is he?

I knows that Waylon Jennings is.

Maybe I ought to bring all of Meowmie Debby's old record albums. Does
anykitty still have an automatic turntable we can stack them on?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

> Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
> Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik. How
> about Willie Nelson?
>
> GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately
>
> ChildFree23 wrote:
> >
> > Do you think Bruce will play "Candy's Room?" It's my furry favorite
song!

> > Meowmie Debby
> >
> > I'ze more of a rock 'n' roll kitty. Do you think we could resurrect The
> > Outlaws and Lynrd Skynrd and The Byrds and The Ramones? Some of them's
at
> > the Bridge already. Do you think they'd come back down to earth for
myne
> > party?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
September 6th 03, 08:55 PM
> Willie's not at duh Bridj. He wud be deelyted tu attend. So would Jimmy
an
> Janis.
>
> The Byrds --heyhey= how bowt sum uv doze"needuls an pins!! Yeah
>
> Unca Siggy, wanna hewp?
>
> Samantha

Does anykitty rememfur My Back Pages?

"Meow was so much older then, meow is younger than that now!"

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 1/2

ChildFree23
September 6th 03, 08:55 PM
Meow, Gretchen Marie!

> > Stupid hoomin Meowmie Debby forgot you was hosting the party, so she
invited
> > the whole newsgroup over to her compartment.
>
> Well, hoomins aren't suppozed to host cat partees--they can be slaves
> and gests--but they do take up a lotta room. They won't be gossipping
> about us I hope.

Why would I want to gossip about you?

> > > Here I am, Capt. M. I brot all thuh lampshades and sum tp fur thuh
fan
> > > blades and sum kricketz in a bottle we kin all chase. Do yew hav any
> > > grasshopppppeerz or litning bugz around--I cudn't get any of thoze. I
> > > brot yew a reel pritty red bowtye that sez 10 on it. It glowz in thuh
> > > dark.
> >
> > It's raining here right now, but after it stops we could go out hunting
> > toads...
>
> TOADA!!! Ize nefur seen wun. Could we hav a contest or sumfing? Maybe
> hav hunting teamz????

I don't recommend going outside right now. It's raining, and there's
thunder and lightening.

> That wud be nice. Ize pritty shoor I know Hobbes frum long ago. I
> think she's on thuh Kissamouse lissst.

I'll have the Captain send it to you in a purrivate email.

Meowmie Debby

ChildFree23
September 6th 03, 08:55 PM
> > > OH, I furgotted. Here'z a bookay of mumz fur Anti Debby. I know she
> > > will look after us and feed us LOTSA food.
> >
> > Of course I'll look after all of youse. There are several feeding
stations
> > set up around the apartment. Help yourselves.
> >
> > > Gretchen Marie, giving Anti Debby thuh bookay and a hedbutt
> >
> > Fangu!
>
> Feeding stations? Aren't we gonna eat on thuh tables like we alwayz do
> at prtees? And iz it troo that yew invited lotsa hoomins to thuh
> partee? Are yew all gonna behave yerownselfs?

Hmmmm, I thought tables were for rolling on and playing on -- and for
wearing lampshades on.

Meowmie Debby

ChildFree23
September 6th 03, 08:55 PM
I know what "hookas" are! As long as they're fixedwhennotbroke, they're
invited!

Meowmie Debby

>"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> Hooka? Izn't that wun of thoze ladees frum thuh red lite distrikt? Are
> they invited too???????
>
> Gretchen Marie, wundering if Anti Debby knowz this
>
> Boogie's Mom wrote:
> >
> > Nah...figgered we'd set up da hookah. Paperz is too fiddly anna you
endz up
> > droppin too much nip onna da floor.
> >
> > Boogie
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > link.net...
> > > Meow, Boogie!
> > >
> > > Fangu for the nip buds. Did you bring any rolling papers?
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > The Good Luck Black Cat

> > > distraykted

> > years

> > > Teleporters,
> > be
> > > course,

> > > for

Boogie's Mom
September 7th 03, 06:38 PM
Mine Paw has a turntable, but you can only put da vinyl on one attid a tyme,
so sumkity wud have to be DJ.

Boogie

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Willie Nelson's not at the Bridge, is he?
>
> I knows that Waylon Jennings is.
>
> Maybe I ought to bring all of Meowmie Debby's old record albums. Does
> anykitty still have an automatic turntable we can stack them on?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> > Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
> > Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik. How
> > about Willie Nelson?
> >
> > GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately
> >
> > ChildFree23 wrote:
> > >
> > > Do you think Bruce will play "Candy's Room?" It's my furry favorite
> song!
> > >
> > > Meowmie Debby
> > >
> > > I'ze more of a rock 'n' roll kitty. Do you think we could resurrect
The
> > > Outlaws and Lynrd Skynrd and The Byrds and The Ramones? Some of
them's
> at
> > > the Bridge already. Do you think they'd come back down to earth for
> myne
> > > party?
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > The Good Luck Black Cat

Arlene Knop
September 8th 03, 01:09 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> > <The ground shakes as an impressively large tabby teleports in>
> >
> > <aftershock>
> >
> > <aftershock>
> >
> > Ize heer!
>
> Meow, Allegra! Furry good to see you! Fangu for coming. The food is in
> the kitchen. Help yourownselves.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

Hihi Allegra! Ize hoping weze gonna hav sum chello during dinner. Wot
wuz that name again?

GM, still thinking of yoyoma

Arlene Knop
September 8th 03, 01:14 AM
Thuh girlkittees wud be bizzy wif thuh jigalows.

GM, wundering if they are like jiggle jellos

Boogie's Mom wrote:

> No, No, No! Dat's hookers, nottid Hookahs. We'ze all respeciable kitties
> heer anna don't need to shady ladies. Besides, whut wud da gurlkittiez
> fink???
>
> Whew (feeling a disaster neatly avoided) I needz a drink! Ennywun got sum
> nipwine?
>
> Boogie
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > I know what "hookas" are! As long as they're fixedwhennotbroke, they're
> > invited!
> >
> > Meowmie Debby
> >
> > >"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > > Hooka? Izn't that wun of thoze ladees frum thuh red lite distrikt? Are
> > > they invited too???????
> > >
> > > Gretchen Marie, wundering if Anti Debby knowz this

> > endz up

> Lizzurds
> > by

> > meowmie

> ten
> celebrate!

> > will
> of
> > be

> PURRDAY!

> > there,
> > post

Arlene Knop
September 8th 03, 01:15 AM
Hey, man, like PEACE.

GM, holding up two toez in a v sign

ChildFree23 wrote:

> Peace pipe...I like that idea! Is the hookah set up yet? Do you need a
> light?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > Nah...figgered we'd set up da hookah. Paperz is too fiddly anna you endz
> up
> > droppin too much nip onna da floor.
> >
> > Boogie
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > link.net...
> > > Meow, Boogie!
> > >
> > > Fangu for the nip buds. Did you bring any rolling papers?
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > The Good Luck Black Cat

Tabitha kitten
September 8th 03, 05:16 PM
>>I got taked away when I was 7 weeks old. I didn't want to leave my
>>mommakitty so early, but I had to because she was sick.

That sounds like my adopted brofur Samuel R. He gotted taked away from
his kittymommy and dumped, and he was living under a bush in a parking
lot. Then our paw saw him and trapped him and bringed him home to live
wif us.

> I don't know what happened to my MommaKitty. One day I woked up and she
> wasn't there anymore. She left me and my bruffer and mine sisfur to fend
> for ourselves. But we were rescued and brought to TED's, where GranMeowmie
> used to work. Her furriend, Auntie Tara, tookened my bruffer and sister,
> and GranMeowmie tookened me. All the hoomins at TED's said I was the pick
> of the litter, whatever that means.

My hoomins tell me that I was the pick of the litter too. I think that
means that they think we are especially pretty.

> My bruffer, Capt. Midnight DOC, likes to jump up on his kitty condo and
> chase his tail from underneath. When he catches it, he falls off the condo
> and goes running to GranMeowmie for comfort.
>
> Sometimes I chase him off the condo and chase my tail, but I'ze much more
> graceful and doesn't fall off.

My brofur is kind of clumsy. He is all the time rolling off furniture
when he tries to lie down next to our hoomins. If I didn't know better
I'd fink he was part dog or something.

> It's more fun if we do it in the mosh pit. Then we can jump and bat at
> other kittiez!

Ooh, I like that idea! That sounds like goodgood fun!

Tabitha

Arlene Stillwell
September 8th 03, 10:19 PM
Arlene Knop > wrote in message >...

> > Happee Happee DOC Purrday mine luff!!!
> >
> > Hobbes, wheeling in a giant purrday cake (wif toona frosting)
>
> OH, here's Hobbes rite now. Hihihi. Do yew rmemfur me? Ize Gretchen
> Marie and hav bin helping Capt. M wif sum of thuh partee plans as a
> frend. Can I help yew wif anything?
>
> Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC, extending her paw

Hihi mine old frend!

<hughug>

Ov course I rememfur yoo! It's been a longlong time <sideways glance at typist>.

Yes! Come help me cut an serve thuh cake!

Hobbes, getting out sum plates

Adam
September 9th 03, 12:36 AM
> Hihi Allegra! Ize hoping weze gonna hav sum chello during dinner. Wot
> wuz that name again?
>
> GM, still thinking of yoyoma

Yo Yo Paw? or Pablo Catsals? Or Rossini or Victor Herbert or Charlie
Chaplin who all played da cello?

Unca Adam haz an SeeDee by four cellos all playing at da same tyme!

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Adam
September 9th 03, 12:38 AM
> >Can we make lox out of them? I need some for my bagel and cream cheese
this
> >morning.
> >
> >Meowmie Debby
> >
> I fink yew prolly could, but I fink it takes a liddle while to smoke
> thu sammon....
>
> Charlie Fennel

Can yu smoke dem in da hookah?

Allegra, fish lover
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Adam
September 9th 03, 12:38 AM
> How about sum nice bakground moosik during dinner frum yoyo ma? Iz ther
> room fur thuh chellow?
>
> GM, laffing to herownself about Allegra dn thuh chellow and jello

Hey, itz been a long tyme since I tryed tu play da jello.

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

ChildFree23
September 9th 03, 01:55 AM
Yeah, right here, buddy! [Capt. Midnight DOC hands Boogie a full jug of nip
wine.]

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Boogie, would you dance the Catnip Waltz with mineownselves?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> No, No, No! Dat's hookers, nottid Hookahs. We'ze all respeciable kitties
> heer anna don't need to shady ladies. Besides, whut wud da gurlkittiez
> fink???
>
> Whew (feeling a disaster neatly avoided) I needz a drink! Ennywun got
sum
> nipwine?
>
> Boogie
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > I know what "hookas" are! As long as they're fixedwhennotbroke, they're
> > invited!
> >
> > Meowmie Debby
> >
> > >"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > > Hooka? Izn't that wun of thoze ladees frum thuh red lite distrikt?
Are
> > > they invited too???????
> > >
> > > Gretchen Marie, wundering if Anti Debby knowz this

> > endz up

> Lizzurds
> > by

> > meowmie

> ten
> celebrate!

There
> > will
> of
> > be

> PURRDAY!

> > there,
> > post

ChildFree23
September 9th 03, 01:55 AM
Anykitty want to teleport over to the storage facility that The PawPaw put
his old automatic turntable in? There's extra nip wine and nip buds in it
for whoever goes.

We gotta get this party rockin'!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Mine Paw has a turntable, but you can only put da vinyl on one attid a
tyme,
> so sumkity wud have to be DJ.
>
> Boogie
>
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > Willie Nelson's not at the Bridge, is he?
> >
> > I knows that Waylon Jennings is.
> >
> > Maybe I ought to bring all of Meowmie Debby's old record albums. Does
> > anykitty still have an automatic turntable we can stack them on?
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > > Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
> > > Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik.
How
> > > about Willie Nelson?
> > >
> > > GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately

> > song!

> The
> them's
> > at
> > myne

ChildFree23
September 9th 03, 02:30 AM
> > >Can we make lox out of them? I need some for my bagel and cream cheese
> > > this morning.
> > >
> > >Meowmie Debby
> > >
> > I fink yew prolly could, but I fink it takes a liddle while to smoke
> > thu sammon....
> >
> > Charlie Fennel
>
> Can yu smoke dem in da hookah?
>
> Allegra, fish lover

Yeah, can we?

Meowmie Debby
Curious

ChildFree23
September 9th 03, 02:30 AM
> > > Happee Happee DOC Purrday mine luff!!!
> > >
> > > Hobbes, wheeling in a giant purrday cake (wif toona frosting)
> >
> > Oh meow goodnesses! Oh meow goodnesses! That giant purrday cake is
> > PHENOMENAL! Did you bake it yourownselves, Hobbes?
>
> <beams wif pride>

[smoooooch]

> I did! I'z a gud cuk.

Shall we dig in? Or should we let the Kittens (Tabitha and Lilith) have a
cake fight in the mosh pit?

Capt. Midnight DOC

ChildFree23
September 9th 03, 02:30 AM
> > How about sum nice bakground moosik during dinner frum yoyo ma? Iz ther
> > room fur thuh chellow?
> >
> > GM, laffing to herownself about Allegra dn thuh chellow and jello
>
> Hey, itz been a long tyme since I tryed tu play da jello.
>
> Allegra

How did it taste?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

ChildFree23
September 9th 03, 02:30 AM
And my flute! Let's not forget my flute!

Tabitha Kitten, do you think you could play the marimba? It requires quite
a bit of bouncing around.

Lilith Kitten
Torbie In Residence

"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> How about sum nice bakground moosik during dinner frum yoyo ma? Iz ther
> room fur thuh chellow?
>
> GM, laffing to herownself about Allegra dn thuh chellow and jello
>
> Beverly Orel wrote:
> >
> > Willie's not at duh Bridj. He wud be deelyted tu attend. So would
Jimmy an
> > Janis.
> >
> > The Byrds --heyhey= how bowt sum uv doze"needuls an pins!! Yeah
> >
> > Unca Siggy, wanna hewp?
> >
> > Samantha
> > "Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > > Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
> > > Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik.
How
> > > about Willie Nelson?
> > >
> > > GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately

> > song!

The
> > at
> > myne

> > kno,
> > I'm

> > Dat's

> > dance up

ChildFree23
September 9th 03, 02:30 AM
> > Hihi Allegra! Ize hoping weze gonna hav sum chello during dinner. Wot
> > wuz that name again?
> >
> > GM, still thinking of yoyoma
>
> Yo Yo Paw? or Pablo Catsals? Or Rossini or Victor Herbert or Charlie
> Chaplin who all played da cello?
>
> Unca Adam haz an SeeDee by four cellos all playing at da same tyme!
>
> Allegra

What about mine floot? I just filled it up with floot juice and it's ready
to go!

Lilith Kitten

Tabitha kitten
September 9th 03, 04:59 PM
ChildFree23 wrote:
> And my flute! Let's not forget my flute!
>
> Tabitha Kitten, do you think you could play the marimba? It requires quite
> a bit of bouncing around.
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Torbie In Residence

Oh, yes! I could, I could! I would be very goodgood at that!

And my brofur Samuel R could come along and bring our paw's mandolin.
Sammy makes neat noises when he walks across the strings.

Tabitha

Tabitha kitten
September 9th 03, 05:02 PM
>>My hoomins tell me that I was the pick of the litter too. I think that
>>means that they think we are especially pretty.
>

> What do you look like? I'm a tabby and white striped muted tortie -- called
> a torbie.

I'm a solid black longhaired kitten with big gold eyes. My hoomins say
they think I'm a Persian, whatever that is.

>>My brofur is kind of clumsy. He is all the time rolling off furniture
>>when he tries to lie down next to our hoomins. If I didn't know better
>>I'd fink he was part dog or something.
>

> How young is Samuel, anyway?

He's almost a month younger then me. So about 3 or 3 1/2 months old.

> [Lilith Kitten and Tabitha Kitten enter the mosh pit and start doing the
> Jump N Bat. JUMP JUMP JUMPNBAT! JUMP JUMP JUMPNBAT! Then they jumpnbat
> each other a little to hard and fall over.]

Yes! This is fun! <oof>

Boogie's Mom
September 9th 03, 06:28 PM
Er...Um...Anti Debby, I'ze dont' fink thatz a too gud idearment. Nip smoked
sammon might be a little ofur da top as it were...

Boogie
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
k.net...

> > > I fink yew prolly could, but I fink it takes a liddle while to smoke
> > > thu sammon....
> > >
> > > Charlie Fennel
> >
> > Can yu smoke dem in da hookah?
> >
> > Allegra, fish lover
>
> Yeah, can we?
>
> Meowmie Debby
> Curious

Boogie's Mom
September 9th 03, 06:29 PM
Fangu furry much, dere, Cap! Dis is a grate pardee!

Sure, Kitty dear, let's danze!

Boogie
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Yeah, right here, buddy! [Capt. Midnight DOC hands Boogie a full jug of
nip
> wine.]
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> Boogie, would you dance the Catnip Waltz with mineownselves?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > No, No, No! Dat's hookers, nottid Hookahs. We'ze all respeciable
kitties
> > heer anna don't need to shady ladies. Besides, whut wud da gurlkittiez
> > fink???
> >
> > Whew (feeling a disaster neatly avoided) I needz a drink! Ennywun got
> sum
> > nipwine?
> >
> > Boogie
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> > > I know what "hookas" are! As long as they're fixedwhennotbroke,
they're
> > > invited!
> > >
> > > Meowmie Debby

> Are

> > > endz up

> > Lizzurds
> wriggle
> > > by

> > > meowmie

He's
> > ten
> > celebrate!

> There
> > > will
> > of
> even
> > > be

> > PURRDAY!

> post
> > > there,
> > > post

ChildFree23
September 10th 03, 01:21 AM
> >>My hoomins tell me that I was the pick of the litter too. I think that
> >>means that they think we are especially pretty.
> >

> > What do you look like? I'm a tabby and white striped muted tortie --
called
> > a torbie.
>
> I'm a solid black longhaired kitten with big gold eyes. My hoomins say
> they think I'm a Persian, whatever that is.

Does you have a smooshed in looking face, or a regular snoot that sticks
out?

> >>My brofur is kind of clumsy. He is all the time rolling off furniture
> >>when he tries to lie down next to our hoomins. If I didn't know better
> >>I'd fink he was part dog or something.
> >
> > How young is Samuel, anyway?
>
> He's almost a month younger then me. So about 3 or 3 1/2 months old.

What does he look like?

> > [Lilith Kitten and Tabitha Kitten enter the mosh pit and start doing the
> > Jump N Bat. JUMP JUMP JUMPNBAT! JUMP JUMP JUMPNBAT!
> > Then they jumpnbat each other a little to hard and fall over.]
>
> Yes! This is fun! <oof>

Yeah! It sure is. [Gets back up on all fours] Wanna try it again?

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 1/2

ChildFree23
September 10th 03, 01:21 AM
Damn. Just when I thought the party was getting good.

Meowmie Debby

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Er...Um...Anti Debby, I'ze dont' fink thatz a too gud idearment. Nip
smoked
> sammon might be a little ofur da top as it were...
>
> Boogie
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> k.net...
> cheese

> > > Can yu smoke dem in da hookah?
> > >
> > > Allegra, fish lover
> >
> > Yeah, can we?
> >
> > Meowmie Debby
> > Curious

ChildFree23
September 10th 03, 01:21 AM
> > And my flute! Let's not forget my flute!
> >
> > Tabitha Kitten, do you think you could play the marimba? It requires
quite
> > a bit of bouncing around.
>
> Oh, yes! I could, I could! I would be very goodgood at that!

Good. [Pulls the sheet off the home-made marimba] You don't need any
mallets. Just bounce up and down on the planks.

> And my brofur Samuel R could come along and bring our paw's mandolin.
> Sammy makes neat noises when he walks across the strings.

Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need something
to go with Allegra's cello.

Lilith Kitten
Torbie In Residence

Tabitha kitten
September 10th 03, 01:32 AM
>>I'm a solid black longhaired kitten with big gold eyes. My hoomins say
>>they think I'm a Persian, whatever that is.
>
> Does you have a smooshed in looking face, or a regular snoot that sticks
> out?

I've got a regular looking snoot.

> What does he look like?

He's an orange tabby with a white tummy and white socks.

> Yeah! It sure is. [Gets back up on all fours] Wanna try it again?

Yeth indeed!

Tabitha

Sylvia M.
September 10th 03, 02:09 AM
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> > > And my flute! Let's not forget my flute!
> > >
> > > Tabitha Kitten, do you think you could play the marimba? It requires
> quite
> > > a bit of bouncing around.
> >
> > Oh, yes! I could, I could! I would be very goodgood at that!
>
> Good. [Pulls the sheet off the home-made marimba] You don't need any
> mallets. Just bounce up and down on the planks.
>
> > And my brofur Samuel R could come along and bring our paw's mandolin.
> > Sammy makes neat noises when he walks across the strings.
>
> Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need something
> to go with Allegra's cello.
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Torbie In Residence

Kin I pleeze play mine rokz in da purrkusshun sekshun???
Purrrrlllleeeeezzzze?????

Dyna reetchin up up on da kabinit furr da rok-bagg

September 10th 03, 02:24 AM
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 01:30:25 GMT, "ChildFree23"

>> > I fink yew prolly could, but I fink it takes a liddle while to smoke
>> > thu sammon....
>> >
>> > Charlie Fennel
>>
>> Can yu smoke dem in da hookah?
>>
>> Allegra, fish lover
>
>Yeah, can we?
>
>Meowmie Debby
>Curious

No cuz effurykitty knows dat wif sammon yew gotta smoke der joints so
yew kan't use a hookah!!

Charlie Fennel, rolling on the floor laffin at hiz kleverness

Boogie's Mom
September 10th 03, 03:50 PM
Fred Catstair I'ze not! It'z all inna hafin da rite pardner.
<dip swirl swirl...dip swirl swirl>

Boogie
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> [Kitty Schottland DOC leads Boogie The Harpurr Cat out onto the dance
floor.
> One-two-three one-two-three one-two-three they're doing the Catnip
Waltz...]

> Oh, Boogie, you dance divinely!
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> > Fangu furry much, dere, Cap! Dis is a grate pardee!
> >
> > Sure, Kitty dear, let's danze!
> >
> > Boogie
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > k.net...
> > > Yeah, right here, buddy! [Capt. Midnight DOC hands Boogie a full jug
of
> > > nip wine.]
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > The Good Luck Black Cat
> > >
> > > Boogie, would you dance the Catnip Waltz with mineownselves?
> > >
> > > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > > Chief Tortie In Residence

Arlene Knop
September 11th 03, 02:04 AM
Anti Debby? Wuz that a bd werd yew just sed? Want sum nice erbal tea
to settle yew down?

Gretchen Marie, who didn't know Anti Debby knew thuh same werds as
Meowmie

ChildFree23 wrote:

> Damn. Just when I thought the party was getting good.
>
> Meowmie Debby
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > Er...Um...Anti Debby, I'ze dont' fink thatz a too gud idearment. Nip
> smoked
> > sammon might be a little ofur da top as it were...
> >
> > Boogie
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > k.net...
> > cheese

> > > Yeah, can we?
> > >
> > > Meowmie Debby
> > > Curious

Arlene Knop
September 11th 03, 02:06 AM
wrote:

> >> Can yu smoke dem in da hookah?
> >>
> >> Allegra, fish lover
> >
> >Yeah, can we?
> >
> >Meowmie Debby
> >Curious
> >
> No cuz effurykitty knows dat wif sammon yew gotta smoke der joints so
> yew kan't use a hookah!!
>
> Charlie Fennel, rolling on the floor laffin at hiz kleverness

Charlie Fennel, my meowmie sez smking joyntz is sumfing diffrent than
smoking sammon. Wotz a joynt?

Gretchen Marie, watching meowmie laff as hard as CF

Arlene Knop
September 11th 03, 02:08 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> > > How about sum nice bakground moosik during dinner frum yoyo ma? Iz ther
> > > room fur thuh chellow?
> > >
> > > GM, laffing to herownself about Allegra dn thuh chellow and jello
> >
> > Hey, itz been a long tyme since I tryed tu play da jello.
> >
> > Allegra
>
> How did it taste?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence

Here we go agin. "There's alwayz room fur jello"

GM, still trying to rememfur that song played on thuh jello that Unca
Adam sez iz a classik

Arlene Knop
September 11th 03, 02:11 AM
"Sylvia M." wrote:

> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> nk.net...

> > quite
> > >
> > > Oh, yes! I could, I could! I would be very goodgood at that!
> >
> > Good. [Pulls the sheet off the home-made marimba] You don't need any
> > mallets. Just bounce up and down on the planks.
> >
> > > And my brofur Samuel R could come along and bring our paw's mandolin.
> > > Sammy makes neat noises when he walks across the strings.
> >
> > Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need something
> > to go with Allegra's cello.
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
> > Torbie In Residence
> >
> Kin I pleeze play mine rokz in da purrkusshun sekshun???
> Purrrrlllleeeeezzzze?????
>
> Dyna reetchin up up on da kabinit furr da rok-bagg

If yew bring yer rokz, kin I bring my BIG bell?

GM, getting out thuh brass polish

Arlene Knop
September 11th 03, 02:15 AM
Yeah! My meowmie sez thatz thuh one ware thuh lady singer just goes
ahhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmm. Itz reel pritty.

Gretchen Marie, who duzn't like thoze lady singerz skreeching

Boogie's Mom wrote:

> Mine meenmom usta play da chello inna simpathies anna orhcestraz when she
> wuz yunger. She suggests dat iffen youze likes multiple chellos you shud
> check out the Bachianas Brasileras #5 (she finks, or might be #8, it's been
> a long, LONG time) by Villa-Lobos. It'z written fur 8 chellos anna soprano
> hoomin. It'z reely beyootiful, spayshully da first movement.
>
> Boogie da HarpurrCat
>
> "Adam" > wrote in message
> > > Hihi Allegra! Ize hoping weze gonna hav sum chello during dinner. Wot
> > > wuz that name again?
> > >
> > > GM, still thinking of yoyoma
> >
> > Yo Yo Paw? or Pablo Catsals? Or Rossini or Victor Herbert or Charlie
> > Chaplin who all played da cello?
> >
> > Unca Adam haz an SeeDee by four cellos all playing at da same tyme!
> >
> > Allegra
> > --
> > email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Arlene Knop
September 11th 03, 02:17 AM
Adam wrote:

> > Hihi Allegra! Ize hoping weze gonna hav sum chello during dinner. Wot
> > wuz that name again?
> >
> > GM, still thinking of yoyoma
>
> Yo Yo Paw? or Pablo Catsals? Or Rossini or Victor Herbert or Charlie
> Chaplin who all played da cello?
>
> Unca Adam haz an SeeDee by four cellos all playing at da same tyme!
>
> Allegra
> --
> email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

I meen thuh song that Unca Adam sez iz a classik or sumfing. I can't
get meowmie to look bak at thuh old postings and she's an old post
herownself fur furgetting.

GM, who luvs her old meowmie anyway

ChildFree23
September 11th 03, 02:29 AM
Oh, Boogie, you sure know how to flatter a girl!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Fred Catstair I'ze not! It'z all inna hafin da rite pardner.
> <dip swirl swirl...dip swirl swirl>
>
> Boogie
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > [Kitty Schottland DOC leads Boogie The Harpurr Cat out onto the dance
> floor.
> > One-two-three one-two-three one-two-three they're doing the Catnip
> Waltz...]
> >
> > Oh, Boogie, you dance divinely!
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > > Fangu furry much, dere, Cap! Dis is a grate pardee!
> > >
> > > Sure, Kitty dear, let's danze!
> > >
> > > Boogie
> > > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > > k.net...
> of

ChildFree23
September 11th 03, 02:29 AM
You want to hear some REALLY bad words? Listen to me when my car won't
start!

Meowmie Debby The Fiesty!
[And Opinionated]

"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> Anti Debby? Wuz that a bd werd yew just sed? Want sum nice erbal tea
> to settle yew down?
>
> Gretchen Marie, who didn't know Anti Debby knew thuh same werds as
> Meowmie
>
> ChildFree23 wrote:
> >
> > Damn. Just when I thought the party was getting good.
> >
> > Meowmie Debby
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > Er...Um...Anti Debby, I'ze dont' fink thatz a too gud idearment. Nip
> > smoked
> > > sammon might be a little ofur da top as it were...
> > >
> > > Boogie
> > > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > > k.net...
> > > cheese

ChildFree23
September 11th 03, 02:29 AM
> >> Can yu smoke dem in da hookah?
> >>
> >> Allegra, fish lover
> >
> >Yeah, can we?
> >
> >Meowmie Debby
> >Curious
>
> No cuz effurykitty knows dat wif sammon yew gotta smoke der joints so
> yew kan't use a hookah!!
>
> Charlie Fennel, rolling on the floor laffin at hiz kleverness

You cool cats are too much for me. I need a Klonopin.

Meowmie Debby

ChildFree23
September 11th 03, 02:29 AM
> > Good. [Pulls the sheet off the home-made marimba] You don't need any
> > mallets. Just bounce up and down on the planks.
> >
> > > And my brofur Samuel R could come along and bring our paw's mandolin.
> > > Sammy makes neat noises when he walks across the strings.
> >
> > Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need
something
> > to go with Allegra's cello.
> >

> Kin I pleeze play mine rokz in da purrkusshun sekshun???
> Purrrrlllleeeeezzzze?????

Sure you can. Where do you want to sit?

Lilith Kitten

ChildFree23
September 11th 03, 02:29 AM
> > > Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need
something
> > > to go with Allegra's cello.
> >
> > Kin I pleeze play mine rokz in da purrkusshun sekshun???
> > Purrrrlllleeeeezzzze?????
>
> If yew bring yer rokz, kin I bring my BIG bell?

Let's jam! Everykitty to their instruments!

Lilith Kitten

Sylvia M
September 11th 03, 03:24 AM
"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> "Sylvia M." wrote:
> >
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...

> > > quite

> > > Good. [Pulls the sheet off the home-made marimba] You don't need any
> > > mallets. Just bounce up and down on the planks.

> > > Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need
something
> > > to go with Allegra's cello.
> > >
> > > Lilith Kitten
> > > Torbie In Residence
> > >
> > Kin I pleeze play mine rokz in da purrkusshun sekshun???
> > Purrrrlllleeeeezzzze?????
> >
> > Dyna reetchin up up on da kabinit furr da rok-bagg
>
> If yew bring yer rokz, kin I bring my BIG bell?
>
> GM, getting out thuh brass polish

> > > quite

> > > Good. [Pulls the sheet off the home-made marimba] You don't need any
> > > mallets. Just bounce up and down on the planks.

> > > Okay, Sammy, you can come too! And bring the mandolin. We need
something
> > > to go with Allegra's cello.
> > >
> > > Lilith Kitten
> > > Torbie In Residence
> > >
> > Kin I pleeze play mine rokz in da purrkusshun sekshun???
> > Purrrrlllleeeeezzzze?????
> >
> > Dyna reetchin up up on da kabinit furr da rok-bagg
>
> If yew bring yer rokz, kin I bring my BIG bell?
>
> GM, getting out thuh brass polish

Datz olny fayr.
Iz uh bell purrkushun?
It woikz wen yu hittit.

Dyna, praktizizng klikkin

Beverly Orel
September 11th 03, 12:41 PM
Dat's uh gud idearment, GM. We cud haff jello wiff mellow chello mewsik an
marshmellowww topping. Eyce creem wud be nyce, tuu.

Samantha

"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> How about sum nice bakground moosik during dinner frum yoyo ma? Iz ther
> room fur thuh chellow?
>
> GM, laffing to herownself about Allegra dn thuh chellow and jello
>
> Beverly Orel wrote:
> >
> > Willie's not at duh Bridj. He wud be deelyted tu attend. So would
Jimmy an
> > Janis.
> >
> > The Byrds --heyhey= how bowt sum uv doze"needuls an pins!! Yeah
> >
> > Unca Siggy, wanna hewp?
> >
> > Samantha
> > "Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > > Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
> > > Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik.
How
> > > about Willie Nelson?
> > >
> > > GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately

> > song!

The
> > at
> > myne

> > kno,
> > I'm

> > Dat's

> > dance up

Beverly Orel
September 11th 03, 12:42 PM
Ooooh, dat's ryte! yur flewt! Ob corse. Yew kno whut, Meowmie saw uh
programs a fyuoo nytes ago bowt dat Celia Cruz, an she had Tito Puente on
duh timbales, an johnnh Pacheco on duh flewt! Toetappin mewsik, yeah!
Let's mambo! Let' do Pachco's Meringue!!

Samantha
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
k.net...
> And my flute! Let's not forget my flute!
>
> Tabitha Kitten, do you think you could play the marimba? It requires
quite
> a bit of bouncing around.
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Torbie In Residence
>
> "Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > How about sum nice bakground moosik during dinner frum yoyo ma? Iz ther
> > room fur thuh chellow?
> >
> > GM, laffing to herownself about Allegra dn thuh chellow and jello
> >
> > Beverly Orel wrote:
> > >
> > > Willie's not at duh Bridj. He wud be deelyted tu attend. So would
> Jimmy an
> > > Janis.
> > >
> > > The Byrds --heyhey= how bowt sum uv doze"needuls an pins!! Yeah
> > >
> > > Unca Siggy, wanna hewp?
> > >
> > > Samantha
> How

> > > song!

> The
> them's
> > > at
> > > myne

> (yew
> > > kno,
> artists
> > > I'm
> doze

> > > Dat's
> party.

> > > dance up

Beverly Orel
September 11th 03, 12:42 PM
I luff duh mandolin! It's such uh cuddly instroomen!

Samantha
"Tabitha kitten" > wrote in message
> ChildFree23 wrote:
> > And my flute! Let's not forget my flute!
> >
> > Tabitha Kitten, do you think you could play the marimba? It requires
quite
> > a bit of bouncing around.
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
> > Torbie In Residence
>
> Oh, yes! I could, I could! I would be very goodgood at that!
>
> And my brofur Samuel R could come along and bring our paw's mandolin.
> Sammy makes neat noises when he walks across the strings.
>
> Tabitha

ChildFree23
September 12th 03, 03:02 AM
> > Does your maw and paw know who your parents were and what they looked
like?

> My meowmie got to see my kitty mom, but not my kitty dad. Meowmie says
> it looks like kitty mom was a persian, but her hoomins didn't know.

My littermate bruffer was all black and a big tough boy when I knew him as a
kitten. My littermate sisfur looked just like me -- torbie with accents of
gray and brown and white. We'ze all shorthaired kittiez.

> > I have a patch of orange on one side of my face...though I forget which
> > side.
>
> Ooh, that sounds pretty!

Fangu! You sound pretty too!

> > Could Samuel join us, or is he too young?
>
> Oh yes, Samuel could definitely join us! He's almost a month younger
> than me, but he weights almost twice as much as me. And he's a real
> goodgood wrestlekitten.

What kind of kitten is he? Part Maine Coon? He sounds big.

Lilith Kitten

ChildFree23
September 12th 03, 03:02 AM
Meow, Samuel! [sniffnose sniffnose]

> > Could Samuel join us, or is he too young?
>
> Hihi, Lilith! I'z Samuel Redkitten, Tabitha Fluffybutt's brofur. I love
> to play moosik (especially on paw's mandolin and electronic keyboard),
> and to rassle, and to run and play and eat and sleep.

I'ze a technical kitty. I like to walk across Meowmie Debby's laptop
computer on the desk while she's using it, and turning it on in the middle
of the night.

Can you play The Battle Of Evermore by Led Zeppelin, on your mandolin?
Tabitha and I will sing harmony.

Lilith Kitten

Tabitha kitten
September 12th 03, 04:27 PM
> What kind of kitten is he? Part Maine Coon? He sounds big.
>
> Lilith Kitten

We don't know.We don't have any idea what his kitty parents looked like.
One day when Sammy was just about 5 or 6 weeks old he turned up under a
hedge at my paw's tuna place. Paw checked around to see if he belonged
to anyone, and then catched him in a trap.

Sammy's coat is short and smooth, so he's probably not a Maine Coon, but
he is pretty big for his age.

Dan and Nancy Mahoney
September 12th 03, 04:28 PM
> I'ze a technical kitty. I like to walk across Meowmie Debby's laptop
> computer on the desk while she's using it, and turning it on in the middle
> of the night.

That sounds look gudgud fun!

> Can you play The Battle Of Evermore by Led Zeppelin, on your mandolin?
> Tabitha and I will sing harmony.
>
> Lilith Kitten

I can sure try! Paw says I play efurrything in the key of H flat,
whatever that means. But I'll play just about anyfing!

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
September 12th 03, 05:07 PM
> I'ze a technical kitty. I like to walk across Meowmie Debby's laptop
> computer on the desk while she's using it, and turning it on in the middle
> of the night.

That sounds like gudgud fun! Meowmie keeps her keyboard where I can't
get to it, but paw's is out on the tabel where I can dance on it. And
his moozical keyboard is out in the living room where we can all play
wif it. But it only makes noises if it's plugged in, and I haven't
figgered out how to plug it in mineownself yet.

> Can you play The Battle Of Evermore by Led Zeppelin, on your mandolin?
> Tabitha and I will sing harmony.
>
> Lilith Kitten

I can play anfing you'd like! Paw says I play efurryfing in the key of H
Flat, whatever that means, but I like to play diffurent songs.

Sammy kitten

Arlene Stillwell
September 12th 03, 06:15 PM

> > > Oh meow goodnesses! Oh meow goodnesses! That giant purrday cake is
> > > PHENOMENAL! Did you bake it yourownselves, Hobbes?
> >
> > <beams wif pride>
>
> [smoooooch]
>
> > I did! I'z a gud cuk.
>
> Shall we dig in? Or should we let the Kittens (Tabitha and Lilith) have a
> cake fight in the mosh pit?

Er ..... purrhaps they could play pee-nuckle instead?

Hobbes, hoping her furs remain cake-free

Adam
September 12th 03, 11:47 PM

#1 is fur "an orchestra uv cellos" and #5 iz fur voyce an 8 cellos,
accurding tu da web site. Also, da opening uv da Wm Tell overture (da part
nobuddy noze!) iz fur 5 solo cellos. Da problem iz dat I can't play all dem
at wuns!

Are yu gonna bring yur harp to dis wildwild party?

Allegra

Adam
September 12th 03, 11:53 PM
> I meen thuh song that Unca Adam sez iz a classik or sumfing. I can't
> get meowmie to look bak at thuh old postings and she's an old post
> herownself fur furgetting.
>
> GM, who luvs her old meowmie anyway

Du yu meen "Eleanor Rigby"? Unca Adam haz a recurding of it playd by 4
cellos at da same time! It iz now da standard vershun uv dat song, at leest
amung cello players. ("Cello", Pro Arte CDD 500)

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Adam
September 12th 03, 11:56 PM
> > Hey, itz been a long tyme since I tryed tu play da jello.
> >
> > Allegra
>
> How did it taste?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence

It tasted sharp. Maybe it needid tooning or sumfing.

Allegra

Arlene Knop
September 13th 03, 02:34 AM
Meowmie uses thuh same werds fur effuryfing. Do yew hav speshul werds
fur yer car? Wot are they?

GM, who knowz kittees don't hav Bad Werds

ChildFree23 wrote:

> You want to hear some REALLY bad words? Listen to me when my car won't
> start!
>
> Meowmie Debby The Fiesty!
> [And Opinionated]
>
> "Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > Anti Debby? Wuz that a bd werd yew just sed? Want sum nice erbal tea
> > to settle yew down?
> >
> > Gretchen Marie, who didn't know Anti Debby knew thuh same werds as
> > Meowmie
> >
> > ChildFree23 wrote:
> > >
> > > Damn. Just when I thought the party was getting good.
> > >
> > > Meowmie Debby

> > > smoked

> cream

> smoke

Arlene Knop
September 13th 03, 02:43 AM
Wud thuh chello mind if it had ize kreem on it? Allegra sez itz sharp.
Maybe that wud fix it.

GM, thinking vanilly

Beverly Orel wrote:

> Dat's uh gud idearment, GM. We cud haff jello wiff mellow chello mewsik an
> marshmellowww topping. Eyce creem wud be nyce, tuu.
>
> Samantha
>
> "Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > How about sum nice bakground moosik during dinner frum yoyo ma? Iz ther
> > room fur thuh chellow?
> >
> > GM, laffing to herownself about Allegra dn thuh chellow and jello
> >
> > Beverly Orel wrote:
> > >
> > > Willie's not at duh Bridj. He wud be deelyted tu attend. So would
> Jimmy an
> > > Janis.
> > >
> > > The Byrds --heyhey= how bowt sum uv doze"needuls an pins!! Yeah
> > >
> > > Unca Siggy, wanna hewp?
> > >
> > > Samantha
> How

> > > song!

> The
> them's
> > > at
> > > myne

> (yew
> > > kno,
> artists
> > > I'm
> doze

> > > Dat's
> party.

> > > dance up

Arlene Knop
September 13th 03, 02:45 AM
Then letz go an eggsplore it! Maybe we cud find other stuff to bring to
thuh partee. Any lampshades sin there? Any shandeleers?

GM, reddy to teleport

ChildFree23 wrote:

> It's not scary. It's just a dark room filled with a lot of junk we don't
> have room for. And it's air conditioned.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> "Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > Umm. I cud go, unless sitz a skary place. Iz there lotsa stuff to
> > eggsplore?
> >
> > Gretchen Marie, wondering wot a storaj facilitee iz
> >
> > ChildFree23 wrote:
> > >
> > > Anykitty want to teleport over to the storage facility that The PawPaw
> put
> > > his old automatic turntable in? There's extra nip wine and nip buds in
> it
> > > for whoever goes.
> > >
> > > We gotta get this party rockin'!
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > The Good Luck Black Cat

> > > tyme,

> Does

> > > How

> favorite

> resurrect
> for

Arlene Knop
September 13th 03, 02:48 AM
Adam wrote:

> > I meen thuh song that Unca Adam sez iz a classik or sumfing. I can't
> > get meowmie to look bak at thuh old postings and she's an old post
> > herownself fur furgetting.
> >
> > GM, who luvs her old meowmie anyway
>
> Du yu meen "Eleanor Rigby"? Unca Adam haz a recurding of it playd by 4
> cellos at da same time! It iz now da standard vershun uv dat song, at leest
> amung cello players. ("Cello", Pro Arte CDD 500)
>
> Allegra
> --
> email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

THATZ IT! THATZ IT! Maybe Elenor wud like to come to thuh partee.

GM, writing that down fur meowmie

Arlene Knop
September 13th 03, 02:49 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> for

> > > We have a ceiling fan in the dining room, if that means anything to
> you...
> >
> > IT SHOOR DUZ!!!!!!!!!!! How big are thuh bladez and iz it ankored REEL
> > good?
>
> The blades are pretty wide, but I don't know how well it's anchored, because
> I've never swung on it.
>
> Meowmie Debby

I think yew will know by thuh time thuh partee iz over. Wot DO yew
swing on, Anti Debby?

GM, getting funny pikchures in her mind

Adam
September 14th 03, 03:06 AM
> > Du yu meen "Eleanor Rigby"? Unca Adam haz a recurding of it playd by 4
> > cellos at da same time! It iz now da standard vershun uv dat song, at
leest
> > amung cello players. ("Cello", Pro Arte CDD 500)
> >
> > Allegra
>
> THATZ IT! THATZ IT! Maybe Elenor wud like to come to thuh partee.
>
> GM, writing that down fur meowmie

I fink shez at da Brij along wif her nayme. We cud try ennyway.

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Adam
September 14th 03, 03:07 AM

> > > How did it taste?
> > >
> > > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > It tasted sharp. Maybe it needid tooning or sumfing.
> >
> > Allegra
>
> That cud giv yew heartbern. Bedder if it tastes flat.
>
> GM, wundering if Allegra haz thuh rite key

How du yu tuna jello? Who mayde da tuna jello in da furst playce? I like
fish.

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

September 14th 03, 05:07 AM
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:06:15 -0500, Arlene Knop >

>> >Yeah, can we?
>> >
>> >Meowmie Debby
>> >Curious
>> >
>> No cuz effurykitty knows dat wif sammon yew gotta smoke der joints so
>> yew kan't use a hookah!!
>>
>> Charlie Fennel, rolling on the floor laffin at hiz kleverness
>
>Charlie Fennel, my meowmie sez smking joyntz is sumfing diffrent than
>smoking sammon. Wotz a joynt?
>
>Gretchen Marie, watching meowmie laff as hard as CF

erm um... it's thu place where thu bones konnect to each other uf
korse!

CF, who's learned more than he should about his mama's eful past

September 14th 03, 05:07 AM
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 01:29:21 GMT, "ChildFree23"

>> >Yeah, can we?
>> >
>> >Meowmie Debby
>> >Curious
>>
>> No cuz effurykitty knows dat wif sammon yew gotta smoke der joints so
>> yew kan't use a hookah!!
>>
>> Charlie Fennel, rolling on the floor laffin at hiz kleverness
>
>You cool cats are too much for me. I need a Klonopin.
>
>Meowmie Debby

Just take tu Tuis an it'll be ok!

CF

Arlene Knop
September 14th 03, 10:29 PM
Adam wrote:

> > > It tasted sharp. Maybe it needid tooning or sumfing.
> > >
> > > Allegra
> >
> > That cud giv yew heartbern. Bedder if it tastes flat.
> >
> > GM, wundering if Allegra haz thuh rite key
>
> How du yu tuna jello? Who mayde da tuna jello in da furst playce? I like
> fish.
>
> Allegra
> --
> email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Put thuh tuna chello in a flat pan and when yew c natural joocez, yew
bass it.

GM, who hates fish but luves chellow

ChildFree23
September 15th 03, 01:52 AM
> > > IT SHOOR DUZ!!!!!!!!!!! How big are thuh bladez and iz it ankored
REEL
> > > good?
> >
> > The blades are pretty wide, but I don't know how well it's anchored,
because
> > I've never swung on it.
>
> I think yew will know by thuh time thuh partee iz over. Wot DO yew
> swing on, Anti Debby?

I'm too fluffy to swing.

Meowmie Debby

ChildFree23
September 15th 03, 01:52 AM
> > What kind of kitten is he? Part Maine Coon? He sounds big.
>
> We don't know. We don't have any idea what his kitty parents looked like.
> One day when Sammy was just about 5 or 6 weeks old he turned up under a
> hedge at my paw's tuna place. Paw checked around to see if he belonged
> to anyone, and then catched him in a trap.

So he's only been your bruffer for a short time? Do you wrestle and chase
each other around?

> Sammy's coat is short and smooth, so he's probably not a Maine Coon, but
> he is pretty big for his age.

Maybe he's older than you thinks he is?

Lilith Kitten

ChildFree23
September 15th 03, 01:52 AM
> > I'ze a technical kitty. I like to walk across Meowmie Debby's laptop
> > computer on the desk while she's using it, and turning it on in the
middle
> > of the night.
>
> That sounds look gudgud fun!

It might become more fun in a couple of months. Meowmie Debby almost has
enough money for a new laptop computer saved up.

> > Can you play The Battle Of Evermore by Led Zeppelin, on your mandolin?
> > Tabitha and I will sing harmony.
>
> I can sure try! Paw says I play efurrything in the key of H flat,
> whatever that means. But I'll play just about anyfing!

OK, Tabitha! Let's start singing: "The Queen of Light took her vows and
then she turned to gold..."

ChildFree23
September 15th 03, 01:52 AM
There's an old record player we could ride on! I just brought it over in
the teleporter. Let me plug it in!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> Then letz go an eggsplore it! Maybe we cud find other stuff to bring to
> thuh partee. Any lampshades sin there? Any shandeleers?
>
> GM, reddy to teleport
>
> ChildFree23 wrote:
> >
> > It's not scary. It's just a dark room filled with a lot of junk we
don't
> > have room for. And it's air conditioned.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
> >
> > "Arlene Knop" > wrote in message
> > > Umm. I cud go, unless sitz a skary place. Iz there lotsa stuff to
> > > eggsplore?
> > >
> > > Gretchen Marie, wondering wot a storaj facilitee iz

ChildFree23
September 15th 03, 01:52 AM
> > > Hey, itz been a long tyme since I tryed tu play da jello.
> > >
> > > Allegra
> >
> > How did it taste?
>
> It tasted sharp. Maybe it needid tooning or sumfing.

Can I help you flatten it out?

Lilith Kitten

ChildFree23
September 15th 03, 01:52 AM
> > > I did! I'z a gud cuk.
> >
> > Shall we dig in? Or should we let the Kittens (Tabitha and Lilith) have
> > cake fight in the mosh pit?
>
> Er ..... purrhaps they could play pee-nuckle instead?

Okay. Let me tear off some pieces for ourownselves.

[Capt. Midnight uses his big paws to tear off two large pieces of purrday
cake. He takes the first one for himselves, and the second one he gives to
Hobbes.]

[smurglesmurgle] This is wonderful...

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
September 15th 03, 07:12 PM
> It might become more fun in a couple of months. Meowmie Debby almost has
> enough money for a new laptop computer saved up.

Ooh, laptops are LOTS of fun! Paw just buyed one - a used ThinkPad - and
it makes the neatest noises when I lay down on the keys! And it has a
little red button-fing that I can swat with my paw and make the mouse
cursor move.

> OK, Tabitha! Let's start singing: "The Queen of Light took her vows and
> then she turned to gold..."

Tabitha singing <snort>! All she knows how to do is squeak!

Sammy Kitten

Tabitha kitten
September 15th 03, 07:21 PM
> Tabitha singing <snort>! All she knows how to do is squeak!

I can too sing! You just aren't mature enough to appreciate the delicate
nature of my singing voice.

Besides, my squeaks are a lot more than *you* ever do!

ChildFree23
September 17th 03, 02:03 AM
> Before he came I used to wrestle with my big Amelia sisfur, but she got
> tired of wrestling pretty quick and then just laid down on top of me -
> that want' much fun. But Sammy kitten *ALWAYS* likes to wrestle, and we
> chase each other, and play hide-and-seek with each other.

When I was a kitten, I lived in Meowmie Debby's bedroom. GranMeowmie was
furry strict with me and made me sleep in a "night cage." I had my food,
water, litterbox, and some comfy towels, but I wasn't allowed out of Meowmie
Debby's room until I was older, because GranMeowmie was afurraid of me
getting beatened up by Capt. Midnight & Kitty Schottland.

> > Maybe he's older than you thinks he is?
>
> Could be. The nasty TED thinks he's younger than me, but I can't be too
> sure. He sure is getting big!

Is he going to be fixedwhennotbroke soon? Are you going to be
fixedwhennotbroke soon?

Lilith Kitten

ChildFree23
September 17th 03, 02:03 AM
> > It might become more fun in a couple of months. Meowmie Debby almost
has
> > enough money for a new laptop computer saved up.
>
> Ooh, laptops are LOTS of fun! Paw just buyed one - a used ThinkPad - and
> it makes the neatest noises when I lay down on the keys! And it has a
> little red button-fing that I can swat with my paw and make the mouse
> cursor move.

She wants to buy a Compaq Presario laptop with a DVD player, so that she can
watch movies.

> > OK, Tabitha! Let's start singing: "The Queen of Light took her vows
and
> > then she turned to gold..."
>
> Tabitha singing <snort>! All she knows how to do is squeak!

No fair! Robert Plant had a squeaky voice too!

Lilith Kitten

ChildFree23
September 17th 03, 02:03 AM
> > Tabitha singing <snort>! All she knows how to do is squeak!
>
> I can too sing! You just aren't mature enough to appreciate the delicate
> nature of my singing voice.

That's right! Think of how good The Battle Of Evermore will sound with two
cats singing it!

> Besides, my squeaks are a lot more than *you* ever do!

Sammy's not a talker? I am. Meowmie Debby and I had the most interesting
conversation about catnip and computers today.

Lilith Kitten

Tabitha kitten
September 17th 03, 04:45 PM
> When I was a kitten, I lived in Meowmie Debby's bedroom. GranMeowmie was
> furry strict with me and made me sleep in a "night cage." I had my food,
> water, litterbox, and some comfy towels, but I wasn't allowed out of Meowmie
> Debby's room until I was older, because GranMeowmie was afurraid of me
> getting beatened up by Capt. Midnight & Kitty Schottland.

My hoomins were worried about my older sisfurs being mean to me when
Meowmie brought me home, but they was both furry nice to me. Sisfur
Amelia even letted me wrestle with her whenever I wanted to. But now
that my little brofur Samuel R Kitten is here Amelia is a littel
grumpier. But she still doesn't really get mean.

> Is he going to be fixedwhennotbroke soon? Are you going to be
> fixedwhennotbroke soon?
>
> Lilith Kitten

Yes, my hoomins have been talking about doing that in the next couple of
weeks.

Tabitha Kitten

Dan and Nancy Mahoney
September 17th 03, 04:47 PM
>>I can too sing! You just aren't mature enough to appreciate the delicate
>>nature of my singing voice.
>
> That's right! Think of how good The Battle Of Evermore will sound with two
> cats singing it!

Fur sure! The more the better! I'z never sung a duet before.

>>Besides, my squeaks are a lot more than *you* ever do!
>
> Sammy's not a talker? I am. Meowmie Debby and I had the most interesting
> conversation about catnip and computers today.

No, Sammy is the master of the "silent meow". I think he has probably
made about half a dozen tiny, tiny squeaks in his whole life. Except
Purrpaw says that he screamed up a storm when he was in the kitten trap!

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha kitten
September 17th 03, 04:52 PM
>> I can too sing! You just aren't mature enough to appreciate the delicate
>> nature of my singing voice.
>
> That's right! Think of how good The Battle Of Evermore will sound
with two
> cats singing it!

Fur sure! The more the better! I'z never sung a duet before.

>> Besides, my squeaks are a lot more than *you* ever do!
>
> Sammy's not a talker? I am. Meowmie Debby and I had the most
interesting
> conversation about catnip and computers today.

No, Sammy is the master of the "silent meow". I think he has probably
made about half a dozen tiny, tiny squeaks in his whole life. Except
Purrpaw says that he screamed up a storm when he was in the kitten trap!

Tabitha Kitten

Seanette Blaylock
September 17th 03, 08:07 PM
"Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten" > had some very
interesting things to say about Re: Capt. Midnight's DOC Party:

>But now that I know our hoomins I know they're nice to kitties. Even
>though they are talking about getting us fixed when we aren't broke, and
>our big sisfurs say that's not a gud thing. Think they're just trying to
>skeer us?

It's not fun, and I hear it's worse for girlkitties than for
boykitties, but you get over it.

Felix, remembering when he got fixed-when-not-broke

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Adam
September 18th 03, 02:22 AM

> > > That cud giv yew heartbern. Bedder if it tastes flat.
> > >
> > > GM, wundering if Allegra haz thuh rite key
> >
> > How du yu tuna jello? Who mayde da tuna jello in da furst playce? I
like
> > fish.
> >
> > Allegra
>
> Put thuh tuna chello in a flat pan and when yew c natural joocez, yew
> bass it.
>
> GM, who hates fish but luves chellow

I hav used my cello to catch fish. I tell dem dat the onez I don't eet hav
tu heer my cello playing. Dey pracktically jump at me!

Allegra

Adam
September 18th 03, 02:23 AM

> > > How did it taste?
> >
> > It tasted sharp. Maybe it needid tooning or sumfing.
>
> Can I help you flatten it out?
>
> Lilith Kitten

Yu cud roll on it. Maybe dat'll help.

Allegra

ChildFree23
September 21st 03, 10:57 PM
> But now that I know our hoomins I know they're nice to kitties. Even
> though they are talking about getting us fixed when we aren't broke, and
> our big sisfurs say that's not a gud thing. Think they're just trying to
> skeer us?

That's right, Samuel, we hoomins are furry good to cats. And your older
sisfurs are just trying to scare you. Being fixedwhennotbroke is a GOOD
thing.

Meowmie Debby

--
Want to get in touch with me? Put the "balls" into a "net."

ChildFree23
September 21st 03, 10:57 PM
> > That's right! Think of how good The Battle Of Evermore will sound
> > with two cats singing it!
>
> Fur sure! The more the better! I'z never sung a duet before.

Have you ever sung by yourownselves?

> >> Besides, my squeaks are a lot more than *you* ever do!
> >
> > Sammy's not a talker? I am. Meowmie Debby and I had the most
> > interesting conversation about catnip and computers today.
>
> No, Sammy is the master of the "silent meow". I think he has probably
> made about half a dozen tiny, tiny squeaks in his whole life. Except
> Purrpaw says that he screamed up a storm when he was in the kitten trap!

I used to cry when GranMeowmie would put me in my night cage. I wanted to
be up in the people bed with Meowmie Debby. And then one night, Meowmie
Debby didn't bother putting me in my night cage and from that point on I've
slept in the big people bed with her.

Lilith Kitten

--
Want to get in touch with me? Put the "balls" into a "net."

ChildFree23
September 21st 03, 10:57 PM

> > > It tasted sharp. Maybe it needid tooning or sumfing.
> >
> > Can I help you flatten it out?
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
>
> Yu cud roll on it. Maybe dat'll help.
>
> Allegra

[RollRollRollRoll] Is that flat enough, Allegra?

Lilith Kitten

--
Want to get in touch with me? Put the "balls" into a "net."

Seanette Blaylock
September 22nd 03, 02:55 AM
"ChildFree23" > had some very interesting
things to say about Re: Capt. Midnight's DOC Party:

>Beware! If night comes, and your meowmie and pawpaw won't feed you or give
>you water, you're probably going to get fixedwhennot broke the next day.
>It's not so bad, but they have to shave your bellyfurs.

I think that's only for girlcats. I don't remember being shaved when I
was fixed-when-not-broken.

Felix, trying to make sense of this

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Tabitha kitten
September 22nd 03, 05:50 PM
> Have you ever sung by yourownselves?

Once in a while. I'm a little bit shy, so I don't sing furry often, but
I enjoy it when I do.

> I used to cry when GranMeowmie would put me in my night cage. I wanted to
> be up in the people bed with Meowmie Debby. And then one night, Meowmie
> Debby didn't bother putting me in my night cage and from that point on I've
> slept in the big people bed with her.

I'm still not really used to being picked up and petted, so I tend to
cry when my hoomins pick me up. But I'm startting to appurciate it -
this petting business isn't half bad.

Tabitha kitten

ChildFree23
September 23rd 03, 01:44 AM
> > Have you ever sung by yourownselves?
>
> Once in a while. I'm a little bit shy, so I don't sing furry often, but
> I enjoy it when I do.

Let's sing now! Sam, are you ready on that mandolin?

> > I used to cry when GranMeowmie would put me in my night cage. I wanted
> > be up in the people bed with Meowmie Debby. And then one night, Meowmie
> > Debby didn't bother putting me in my night cage and from that point on
I've
> > slept in the big people bed with her.
>
> I'm still not really used to being picked up and petted, so I tend to
> cry when my hoomins pick me up. But I'm startting to appurciate it -
> this petting business isn't half bad.

I don't like getting picked up either. But Meowmie Debby is a funny kind of
hoomin. Sometimes she just picks me up and hugs me and won't let me go -
especially when I'm sleeping in the blinds by the patio door. She says that
holding me is good for her blood pressure.

Lilith Kitten

Miss Violette
October 18th 03, 08:21 AM
we are so very sorry to have missed your parti. Please accept this
wonderful heated kitty bed as a belated purrday present. Miss Violette for
all of uses
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
>
> Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
> helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
> to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
> limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
> (mosh pit optional).
>
> So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten
>
> Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send
an
> email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for
you!

> Meowmie Debby
> Hostess With The Mostess

Miss Violette
October 18th 03, 08:21 AM
we are so very sorry to have missed your parti. Please accept this
wonderful heated kitty bed as a belated purrday present. Miss Violette for
all of uses
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
> old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!
>
> Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
> helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
> to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
> limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
> (mosh pit optional).
>
> So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten
>
> Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send
an
> email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for
you!

> Meowmie Debby
> Hostess With The Mostess

ChildFree23
October 18th 03, 11:54 PM
Miss Violette, how nice of you to come! The party ended a bit early because
Spook (of Auntie Kami's clowder) wented to the Bridge suddenly, and we all
teleported over to sit Shivah with her.

Fangu for the heated Kitty Bed. It's wonderful.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

s.com...