PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kittens

Rain It Pours.... =-\\
September 8th 03, 08:29 PM
I took them to the vet , and she guessed maybe about 4 weeks.. When I
first found them they wouldn't eat anything. So my vet said to bottle
feed them. So that's what I done. =)

I tried kitten food, and one started to choke. So I changed my mind
about that. They want the solid food, but having trouble chewing it. So
I gave them some solid food with a lil bit of warm milk to soften it.
They drunk the milk first then ate the rest. That will work until
tomorrow so I can talk to the vet about it. I read that science diet
canned food is best for kittens. Anyone try it? I'm going to talk to my
vet about it.

Thanks for the help. =)

Sarah

whayface
September 8th 03, 09:49 PM
On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:29:46 -0400 (EDT), (Rain
It Pours.... =-\\) wrote:

>I read that science diet
>canned food is best for kittens. Anyone try it? I'm going to talk to my
>vet about it.

Whatever they will eat is the best. If they will not eat it it is not
doing them any good.

http://www.ameritech.net/users/lestark/my-babies.htm