PDA

View Full Version : Re: The indignity!

whayface
September 8th 03, 09:51 PM
On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 13:26:28 -0700, Tabitha kitten
> wrote:

>Sometimes those darned hoomins can be so irritating!
>
>My right eye has been a little bit itchy, and a little bit runny, but
>not enuf to boffer me. So what does my paw do? He takes me to TED(!),
>and TED picks up mineownself and sticks me wif a needle and sticks
>something up mine behind.
>
>Now my hoomins smear this gunk in my eye 3 times day, and squirt this
>awful tasting pink junk into my mouf twice a day.
>
>I'm thinking it's time for some well-placed hairballs.
>
>Hoomins!
>
>Tabith Kitten

Funny but so true !! I just went through that a few weeks ago !!

OUCH !!!

http://www.ameritech.net/users/lestark/my-babies.htm

coopercats
September 9th 03, 06:36 PM
Hi, Tabitha Kitten!
I dont fink Ive efur hadd thu pink stuff or stuff put in mine eyes but
I get needuls in mine nek efurry day TWICE! I also gett uh liddle
pill. Wanna trayde? Thu needul duznt usuallllyyy hurt, just
sumtimes.
Yur hoomin iz tryin 2 mak u feel bettur. Plees put u wit hur. Thez
slaves du kum in handee sometimes---fud, kleen littur, laps...
Yur fren, Raphael TKC, GCC, POTS, KWD, & *PA*

Spook > wrote in message >...
> >Sometimes those darned hoomins can be so irritating!
> >
> >My right eye has been a little bit itchy, and a little bit runny, but
> >not enuf to boffer me. So what does my paw do? He takes me to TED(!),
> >and TED picks up mineownself and sticks me wif a needle and sticks
> >something up mine behind.
> >
> >Now my hoomins smear this gunk in my eye 3 times day, and squirt this
> >awful tasting pink junk into my mouf twice a day.
> >
> >I'm thinking it's time for some well-placed hairballs.
> >
> >Hoomins!
> >
> >Tabith Kitten
>
> Cats musst yewnite agenst dis beehavyur!! Our mom tride thuh same fing wiff me
> an Bootsie jusst last week. We boff fomed, an I squired and wiggled and made my
> mouf open an cloze a gazillyun timez, so she hadda giff up.
>
> Ennyway, Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and I are sendin yu lotza purrrrrrsssss
> so yu get bedder kwik an dont need dat nastee stuff shuved in yur mouf.
>
> Spook

Miss Violette
October 20th 03, 10:31 AM
We hope you are better now, we have been having our own share of nasty ted
visits. Miss Violette, who was gone when you came but glad you are here