PDA

View Full Version : Lost my best friend

Rick
September 9th 03, 10:46 PM
Hello,

My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning. I lost her at 3 am this
morning, after a few agonizing hours (for
both of us, me mentally, her physically).

She had been sick recently, but after a round of anti-biotics, she
seemed to be getting much better.

But yesterday she start vomitting and crying severely, so I rushed
her to the hospital and she went down fast. I asked to see her about
an hour after I took her in and she didn't recognize me, her
breathing shallow, I feared she didn't have long. She went into
cardiac arrest 30 minutes laster.

She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever known.
She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A pretty
tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and laid a gentle
paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.

I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.

Rick

Bingo
September 9th 03, 11:55 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney > wrote in
:

>> She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever
>> known. She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A
>> pretty tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and
>> laid a gentle paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.
>>
>> I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.
>>
>> Rick
>
> Oh, god - I am so sorry! I know all too well how badly that
> hurts. For what it's worth, Edie is now comfortable and healthy
> at the Rainbow Bridge. The pain that you're feeling *does* get
> better.

Thank you! I feel much worse for her and the terrible pain she
suffered than I do for myself. I let her down.

Dan and Nancy Mahoney
September 9th 03, 11:59 PM
> Thank you! I feel much worse for her and the terrible pain she
> suffered than I do for myself. I let her down.

Unfortunately there isn't a lot we can do when they get sick, aside from
*trying* to be observant when their behavior changes and taking them
to the vet.

From the way you described things, you didn't let her down at all.
Sometimes those things just happen - they'll seem to be getting better,
then slip over the edge.

All we can do is love them and give them the best care we can.

Dan

The Clowder
September 10th 03, 12:12 AM
Rick > wrote:

>Hello,
>
>My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning. I lost her at 3 am this
>morning, after a few agonizing hours (for
>both of us, me mentally, her physically).
>
>She had been sick recently, but after a round of anti-biotics, she
>seemed to be getting much better.
>
>But yesterday she start vomitting and crying severely, so I rushed
>her to the hospital and she went down fast. I asked to see her about
>an hour after I took her in and she didn't recognize me, her
>breathing shallow, I feared she didn't have long. She went into
>cardiac arrest 30 minutes laster.
>
>She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever known.
>She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A pretty
>tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and laid a gentle
>paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.
>
>I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.
>
>Rick

Aw, Rick, I'm so very sorry. There isn't an "easy" way to lose these
furred family members, not easy for *us*, but there is some comfort to
be found when they don't suffer for a very long time.

There are no words I can offer that will help you in any real way, but
please know that your grief is understood and respected. Most of us
here know all too well the gaping hole that is left in the heart when
a special friend goes on ahead. I can only promise you that the love
you shared will eventually triumph over the pain, that one day you'll
think of Edie and you will smile...because her place in your heart is
permanent and love never dies.

Next month on this newsgroup there will be an event called the
Jellicle Ball. It is a time to honor and pay tribute to those cats,
and friends of cats, who have made the trip to Rainbow Bridge. My
Mietze has been keeping a list of names of those Honorees whose names
will be called, if you would reply either here or via email (the
address on this is correct) and give Edie's "House of" name, she will
be included.

Melissa, with seven kitties purrrring softly for Edie's journey and
her human's aching heart

Rick
September 10th 03, 01:53 AM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney > wrote in
:

>> Thank you! I feel much worse for her and the terrible pain she
>> suffered than I do for myself. I let her down.
>
> Unfortunately there isn't a lot we can do when they get sick,
> aside from
> *trying* to be observant when their behavior changes and
> taking them
> to the vet.
>
> From the way you described things, you didn't let her down at
> all.
> Sometimes those things just happen - they'll seem to be getting
> better, then slip over the edge.
>
> All we can do is love them and give them the best care we can.
>
> Dan

Thanks. I could have done better, acted sooner, etc. But it might
not have mattered. She did have multiple problems and I spent over
$1000 on tests. (I've been out of work for two years, so it's money
I don't have.) I wish there was more I could have done. She gave
*me* so much.

Rick
September 10th 03, 01:57 AM
(The Clowder (South)) wrote in
:

> Bingo > wrote:
>
>>Dan and Nancy Mahoney > wrote in
:

>>> Oh, god - I am so sorry! I know all too well how badly that
>>> hurts. For what it's worth, Edie is now comfortable and
>>> healthy at the Rainbow Bridge. The pain that you're feeling
>>> *does* get better.
>>>

>>Thank you! I feel much worse for her and the terrible pain she
>>suffered than I do for myself. I let her down.
>
> No, no, NO you did not! You got her to the vet's as soon as you
> knew there was a problem...nobody could do any better than that.
> We are not omniscient, we can only do the best we can with the
> things we know...and, Bast bless 'em, cats are notoriously good
> at hiding problems, sometimes until they are very bad indeed.
>
> Much as we wish otherwise, there are things that happen that we
> cannot control or make better. (And yet...there seems to always
> be an element of second guessing and beating ourselves up when
> we are unable to heal the unhealable.)
>
> Melissa

Thanks, Melissa. I just wish I could have prevented the pain she
went through.

Rick
September 10th 03, 01:58 AM
(The Clowder (South)) wrote in
:

> Rick > wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning. I lost her at 3 am
>>this morning, after a few agonizing hours (for
>>both of us, me mentally, her physically).
>>
>>She had been sick recently, but after a round of anti-biotics,
>>she seemed to be getting much better.
>>
>>But yesterday she start vomitting and crying severely, so I
>>rushed her to the hospital and she went down fast. I asked to
>>see her about an hour after I took her in and she didn't
>>recognize me, her breathing shallow, I feared she didn't have
>>long. She went into cardiac arrest 30 minutes laster.
>>
>>She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever
>>known. She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A
>>pretty tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and
>>laid a gentle paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.
>>
>>I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.
>>
>>Rick
>
> Aw, Rick, I'm so very sorry. There isn't an "easy" way to lose
> these furred family members, not easy for *us*, but there is
> some comfort to be found when they don't suffer for a very long
> time.
>
> There are no words I can offer that will help you in any real
> way, but please know that your grief is understood and
> respected. Most of us here know all too well the gaping hole
> that is left in the heart when a special friend goes on ahead.
> I can only promise you that the love you shared will eventually
> triumph over the pain, that one day you'll think of Edie and you
> will smile...because her place in your heart is permanent and
> love never dies.
>
> Next month on this newsgroup there will be an event called the
> Jellicle Ball. It is a time to honor and pay tribute to those
> cats, and friends of cats, who have made the trip to Rainbow
> Bridge. My Mietze has been keeping a list of names of those
> Honorees whose names will be called, if you would reply either
> here or via email (the address on this is correct) and give
> Edie's "House of" name, she will be included.
>
> Melissa, with seven kitties purrrring softly for Edie's journey
> and her human's aching heart

Pardon my denseness, but what does "House of" mean?

Luvskats00
September 10th 03, 04:27 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Edie.

Boogie's Mom
September 10th 03, 03:56 PM
Exactly what Melissa said! You loved her and allowed her to love you back.
You did your very VERY best and Edie knew it. Blessings on you that your
heart should ease.

Regards,
Boogies Mom

"The Clowder (South)" > wrote in message
> Bingo > wrote:
>
> >Dan and Nancy Mahoney > wrote in
> :

> >> Oh, god - I am so sorry! I know all too well how badly that
> >> hurts. For what it's worth, Edie is now comfortable and healthy
> >> at the Rainbow Bridge. The pain that you're feeling *does* get
> >> better.
> >>

> >Thank you! I feel much worse for her and the terrible pain she
> >suffered than I do for myself. I let her down.
>
> No, no, NO you did not! You got her to the vet's as soon as you knew
> there was a problem...nobody could do any better than that. We are
> not omniscient, we can only do the best we can with the things we
> know...and, Bast bless 'em, cats are notoriously good at hiding
> problems, sometimes until they are very bad indeed.
>
> Much as we wish otherwise, there are things that happen that we cannot
> control or make better. (And yet...there seems to always be an
> element of second guessing and beating ourselves up when we are unable
> to heal the unhealable.)
>
> Melissa

The Clowder
September 11th 03, 12:31 AM
Rick > wrote:

(The Clowder (South)) wrote in

>> Next month on this newsgroup there will be an event called the
>> Jellicle Ball. It is a time to honor and pay tribute to those
>> cats, and friends of cats, who have made the trip to Rainbow
>> Bridge. My Mietze has been keeping a list of names of those
>> Honorees whose names will be called, if you would reply either
>> here or via email (the address on this is correct) and give
>> Edie's "House of" name, she will be included.
>>
>> Melissa, with seven kitties purrrring softly for Edie's journey
>> and her human's aching heart
>
>Pardon my denseness, but what does "House of" mean?

Your last name. My cats are all "House of Patterson/Guyette", as my
name is Patterson and the SO is Guyette. (I get first billing since I
do the posting :-) )

Melissa

Fred Williams
September 11th 03, 02:50 AM
Rick wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning. I lost her at 3 am this
> morning, after a few agonizing hours (for
> both of us, me mentally, her physically).
>
> She had been sick recently, but after a round of anti-biotics, she
> seemed to be getting much better.
>
> But yesterday she start vomitting and crying severely, so I rushed
> her to the hospital and she went down fast. I asked to see her about
> an hour after I took her in and she didn't recognize me, her
> breathing shallow, I feared she didn't have long. She went into
> cardiac arrest 30 minutes laster.
>
> She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever known.
> She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A pretty
> tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and laid a gentle
> paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.
>
> I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.
>
> Rick

We've been there, Rick, and you're not alone. They're always a part
of you, and you of them. Somewhere, somehow, you'll be together
again. In the mean time, you do what we all do: The best you can.
My prayers are with you, and I will hold Edie in the light this
evening. May God bless.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Rick
September 11th 03, 03:26 AM
(The Clowder (South)) wrote in
:

> Rick > wrote:

(The Clowder (South)) wrote in

>>> Next month on this newsgroup there will be an event called the
>>> Jellicle Ball. It is a time to honor and pay tribute to those
>>> cats, and friends of cats, who have made the trip to Rainbow
>>> Bridge. My Mietze has been keeping a list of names of those
>>> Honorees whose names will be called, if you would reply either
>>> here or via email (the address on this is correct) and give
>>> Edie's "House of" name, she will be included.
>>>
>>> Melissa, with seven kitties purrrring softly for Edie's
>>> journey and her human's aching heart
>>
>>Pardon my denseness, but what does "House of" mean?
>
> Your last name. My cats are all "House of Patterson/Guyette",
> as my name is Patterson and the SO is Guyette. (I get first
> billing since I do the posting :-) )
>
> Melissa

Ok, then it's Edie, House of Wyatt

Thanks, Melissa!

Bingo
September 11th 03, 03:26 AM
(Luvskats00) wrote in
:

> I'm so sorry to hear about Edie.

Thanks!

Quetzalcoatl
September 11th 03, 05:13 PM
in article , Rick at
wrote on 9/9/03 10:46 pm:

> Hello,
>
> My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning. I lost her at 3 am this
> morning, after a few agonizing hours (for
> both of us, me mentally, her physically).
>
> She had been sick recently, but after a round of anti-biotics, she
> seemed to be getting much better.
>
> But yesterday she start vomitting and crying severely, so I rushed
> her to the hospital and she went down fast. I asked to see her about
> an hour after I took her in and she didn't recognize me, her
> breathing shallow, I feared she didn't have long. She went into
> cardiac arrest 30 minutes laster.
>
> She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever known.
> She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A pretty
> tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and laid a gentle
> paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.
>
> I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.
>
> Rick

I feel for your lossÅ* :-(
--
Miaow!

Amedeo (Moggies - http://www.kipple.fsnet.co.uk/moggies/)

Rick
September 12th 03, 04:32 AM
Quetzalcoatl > wrote in
:

> in article , Rick
> at wrote on 9/9/03 10:46 pm:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning. I lost her at 3 am
>> this morning, after a few agonizing hours (for
>> both of us, me mentally, her physically).
>>
>> She had been sick recently, but after a round of anti-biotics,
>> she seemed to be getting much better.
>>
>> But yesterday she start vomitting and crying severely, so I
>> rushed her to the hospital and she went down fast. I asked to
>> see her about an hour after I took her in and she didn't
>> recognize me, her breathing shallow, I feared she didn't have
>> long. She went into cardiac arrest 30 minutes laster.
>>
>> She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever
>> known. She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A
>> pretty tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and
>> laid a gentle paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.
>>
>> I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.
>>
>> Rick
>
> I feel for your lossÅ* :-(

Thanks!

Adam
September 12th 03, 11:23 PM
Rick,

I know what you're going through. My best friend from age 10 to 26 was
Elizabeth, a runty black and white cat, and I still miss her. With time,
you will realize that you did everything you could and there is nothing to
blame yourself for.

Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

onlyThreeCats
September 13th 03, 02:53 AM
Rick > wrote in message >...
> Hello,
>
> My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning. I lost her at 3 am this
> morning, after a few agonizing hours (for

Rick, my heart goes out to you.

I lost my Lenny, my oldest, most devoted of 4 cats, a beautiful Seal
pt Siamese, just two months ago. It was cancer. Sounds different
from what took Edie away from you, but please - you can't be to blame.
They can't tell us where it hurts, or when they have a tummyache.
And there are so many things. I wanted to do that what-ifs.. you
know.. could we have known earlier? What if Lenny's lifelong tendency
to be "barfy" had meant something more? Should I have all my other
cats shaved and ultrasound-tested???? you can go on... please don't.

You did all you could. Heck, that you talk to us here shows you're
not just any "cat person", you're one of us who knows they're all such
important parts of our lives, more than most people know.

She isn't sick or hurting anymore. Losing them is so hard, but the
best you can do sometimes is let them go. You have our sympathies,
and our admiration for having the strength to get through.

Johanna
an' the grrrrrls.

The Fur Conspiracy
September 13th 03, 03:47 AM
On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:46:21 GMT, Rick > wrote:

>Hello,
>
>My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning.

Dearest Uncle Rick;

As one of somewhat advanced years, living with a chronic condition
which is rather quicky fatal for most katzen, let me offer my own
viewpoint on passing on...

We animals know quite simply and very directly, as humans sometimes
forget, about living and life and the plan and the Maker.

There is a Maker--all the wonder that is, is no accident nor chaos.
The Maker has a plan, and the plan has no end, and the plan is life,
and life is the plan. Life is not the living of one or of few or even
of many, but the stream and flow together of all lives and all
living--that is life and that is the plan.

Each living has its measured purpose and time. Being born to living,
and passing from it, are both part of the stream of life--both are
part of the plan, and the plan is life, and life is the plan, and the
plan is from the Maker, and the plan has no end.

So, please, put aside your anger and grief. Look beyond one instance
of living. Look to Ms. Edie's love and what she added to the
whole stream of life, including your living.

I wish you peace and purrs,
Mr. T.S.Eliot, VC

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Bingo
September 13th 03, 05:36 AM
(onlyThreeCats) wrote in
om:

> Rick > wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning. I lost her at 3 am
>> this morning, after a few agonizing hours (for
>
> Rick, my heart goes out to you.
>
> I lost my Lenny, my oldest, most devoted of 4 cats, a beautiful
> Seal pt Siamese, just two months ago. It was cancer. Sounds
> different from what took Edie away from you, but please - you
> can't be to blame.
> They can't tell us where it hurts, or when they have a
> tummyache.
> And there are so many things. I wanted to do that what-ifs..
> you know.. could we have known earlier? What if Lenny's
> lifelong tendency to be "barfy" had meant something more?
> Should I have all my other cats shaved and ultrasound-tested????
> you can go on... please don't.
>
> You did all you could. Heck, that you talk to us here shows
> you're not just any "cat person", you're one of us who knows
> they're all such important parts of our lives, more than most
> people know.
>
> She isn't sick or hurting anymore. Losing them is so hard, but
> the best you can do sometimes is let them go. You have our
> sympathies, and our admiration for having the strength to get
> through.
>
> Johanna
> an' the grrrrrls.

Thanks, Johanna. I'm realizing over time that, while I wasn't
perfect, I did a lot for her and gave her pretty good life. Funny
that mentioned though, Edie was also the most devoted and "barfy."
I discovered a matter of mintes before she died that she had
arthritis in her back, as well, so even if I could have saved her,
the day would have come soon enough anyway.

Bingo
September 13th 03, 05:37 AM
"Adam" > wrote in
:

> Rick,
>
> I know what you're going through. My best friend from age 10 to
> 26 was Elizabeth, a runty black and white cat, and I still miss
> her. With time, you will realize that you did everything you
> could and there is nothing to blame yourself for.
>
> Adam

Thanks, Adam. I like the "runty" description!

Bingo
September 13th 03, 05:40 AM
The Fur Conspiracy > wrote in
:

> On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:46:21 GMT, Rick >
> wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning.
>
> Dearest Uncle Rick;
>
> As one of somewhat advanced years, living with a chronic
> condition which is rather quicky fatal for most katzen, let me
> offer my own viewpoint on passing on...
>
> We animals know quite simply and very directly, as humans
> sometimes forget, about living and life and the plan and the
> Maker.
>
> There is a Maker--all the wonder that is, is no accident nor
> chaos. The Maker has a plan, and the plan has no end, and the
> plan is life, and life is the plan. Life is not the living of
> one or of few or even of many, but the stream and flow together
> of all lives and all living--that is life and that is the plan.
>
> Each living has its measured purpose and time. Being born to
> living, and passing from it, are both part of the stream of
> life--both are part of the plan, and the plan is life, and life
> is the plan, and the plan is from the Maker, and the plan has no
> end.
>
> So, please, put aside your anger and grief. Look beyond one
> instance of living. Look to Ms. Edie's love and what she added
> to the whole stream of life, including your living.
>
> I wish you peace and purrs,
> Mr. T.S.Eliot, VC

> - - -
> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr.
> GrowlTiger, Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Thanks! I don't know how much of that I belive, but I sincerely
appreciate the thought behind it. The grief is getting better,
though I still miss her being in my lap as I type this.

Beverly Orel
September 16th 03, 08:52 PM
Rick, I am so sorry to hear this. It's hard. It's sad. It's ridden with
"What ifs" "I should have"...and other stuff. I know. We've all been
there, and no matter what, it hurts! Edie sounds like a lovely cat, a true
friend, indeed.
It does get better in time. However, I must tell you, even if you get
another kitty(and I would guess you will), Edie will always have a special
spot it your heart.

Beverly
"Rick" > wrote in message
. 17...
> Hello,
>
> My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning. I lost her at 3 am this
> morning, after a few agonizing hours (for
> both of us, me mentally, her physically).
>
> She had been sick recently, but after a round of anti-biotics, she
> seemed to be getting much better.
>
> But yesterday she start vomitting and crying severely, so I rushed
> her to the hospital and she went down fast. I asked to see her about
> an hour after I took her in and she didn't recognize me, her
> breathing shallow, I feared she didn't have long. She went into
> cardiac arrest 30 minutes laster.
>
> She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever known.
> She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A pretty
> tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and laid a gentle
> paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.
>
> I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.
>
> Rick

KS
September 17th 03, 03:32 AM
>>> She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever
>>> known. She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A
>>> pretty tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and
>>> laid a gentle paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.
>>>
>>> I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.
>>>
>>> Rick
>>

>Thank you, Beverley. I do have two other little lunatics, but Edie
>was indeed speacial, more intimate than these two, who are special
>in other ways. I never understood parents who would talk like that
>about their kids, but now I do!

I just realized that Edie was a Tortie, like Spook. And they were both very
special. We both suffered great losses. I hope they've found each other at the
Bridge.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Bingo
September 17th 03, 03:45 PM
KS > wrote in
:

>>Thank you, Beverley. I do have two other little lunatics, but
>>Edie was indeed speacial, more intimate than these two, who are
>>special in other ways. I never understood parents who would
>>talk like that about their kids, but now I do!
>
> I just realized that Edie was a Tortie, like Spook. And they
> were both very special. We both suffered great losses. I hope
> they've found each other at the Bridge.
>
> Kami
>

> --
> emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Torties are special. My sister has one, too, except that she's a
*negative*! Sort of tan/grey with flecks of black and orange.

KS
September 17th 03, 07:12 PM
Bingo wrote:

>>>Thank you, Beverley. I do have two other little lunatics, but
>>>Edie was indeed speacial, more intimate than these two, who are
>>>special in other ways. I never understood parents who would
>>>talk like that about their kids, but now I do!
>>
>> I just realized that Edie was a Tortie, like Spook. And they
>> were both very special. We both suffered great losses. I hope
>> they've found each other at the Bridge.
>>
>> Kami
>>

>Torties are special. My sister has one, too, except that she's a
>*negative*! Sort of tan/grey with flecks of black and orange.

We have "diluted" Torties here. I never thought much of them until I met Spook.
Now I know they are very special.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Miss Violette
October 20th 03, 10:31 AM
We are sorry for your loss, Miss Violette, for all of us
Rick > wrote in message
. 17...
> Hello,
>
> My 12-year-old cat, Edie, died this morning. I lost her at 3 am this
> morning, after a few agonizing hours (for
> both of us, me mentally, her physically).
>
> She had been sick recently, but after a round of anti-biotics, she
> seemed to be getting much better.
>
> But yesterday she start vomitting and crying severely, so I rushed
> her to the hospital and she went down fast. I asked to see her about
> an hour after I took her in and she didn't recognize me, her
> breathing shallow, I feared she didn't have long. She went into
> cardiac arrest 30 minutes laster.
>
> She was the sweetest soul, human or anmimal, that I've ever known.
> She was 12, but that was not long enough with her. A pretty
> tortiseshell would often "washed" my hair at night and laid a gentle
> paw on the back of hand as a few asleep.
>
> I am absolutely destroyed. She didn't deserve this.
>
> Rick

Miss Violette
October 20th 03, 10:31 AM
We are sorry for your loss, Miss Violette, for all of us
. 17...