PDA

View Full Version : Many purrs offered

Tabitha kitten
September 15th 03, 10:46 PM
For all the kitties living on the East coast, all of us (me and my
little brofur Sammy and my big sisfurs Cleo and Amelia) are sending you
lots of purrs and meatloafs (well, Sammy and I haven't quite perfected
our meatloaves yet). I heard on the news that something called a
hurry-cane was headed you way. I'm not sure what that is, but it sounds
scary. So we're purring that you'll all be ok.

Tabitha Kitten

Bingo
September 16th 03, 04:32 AM
Tabitha kitten > wrote in
:

> For all the kitties living on the East coast, all of us (me and
> my little brofur Sammy and my big sisfurs Cleo and Amelia) are
> sending you lots of purrs and meatloafs (well, Sammy and I
> haven't quite perfected our meatloaves yet). I heard on the news
> that something called a hurry-cane was headed you way. I'm not
> sure what that is, but it sounds scary. So we're purring that
> you'll all be ok.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

I survived a direct hit from a major hurry-cane (Fran) in 1996.
Living through it with cats is interesting. They instinctively seem
to find the safest place in the house and stay there 'til its over.