PDA

View Full Version : Re: egstra kitties in owr hows?

Seanette Blaylock
September 18th 03, 07:59 PM
Amelia T Cat > had some very interesting things
to say about Re: egstra kitties in owr hows?:

>> Meowmie tellz me dat dos kitties iz mine siblings. I don unnerstan cuz
>> I fot Ghost an Freyr wuz mine siblins...whuts a kitty to do?
>Oh, dear kitty friend, youz MUST put your paw down! Youz MUST tell your
>hoomins that egstra kitties are NOT allowed!

I need to get my humans trained on that, too. They told me that Dad's
parents' cat is going to be staying with us for a few days next week.
He's been here before, and he's a grouch [and upsets Mom by getting
into cabinets and shoving stuff out].

Felix, not looking forward to his houseguest

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Hotspur
September 19th 03, 01:01 AM
Seanette Blaylock > wrote in message >...
> Amelia T Cat > had some very interesting things
> to say about Re: egstra kitties in owr hows?:
>
> >> Meowmie tellz me dat dos kitties iz mine siblings. I don unnerstan cuz
> >> I fot Ghost an Freyr wuz mine siblins...whuts a kitty to do?
> >Oh, dear kitty friend, youz MUST put your paw down! Youz MUST tell your
> >hoomins that egstra kitties are NOT allowed!
>
> I need to get my humans trained on that, too. They told me that Dad's
> parents' cat is going to be staying with us for a few days next week.
> He's been here before, and he's a grouch [and upsets Mom by getting
> into cabinets and shoving stuff out].
>
> Felix, not looking forward to his houseguest

Meowee Amelia,

De hoomins tells me dat dez kitties iz not stayin heer fur gud.
Meowmie sez dat de liddle tabby baby will be lifin wif unkle Brian an
ant Crissy when it lurns dat hoominz is gud. Iz tryin to speed up diz
by tellin it fru de door dat hoominz iz gud, but I'm finkin dat de
kitty iz not lissen. Meommie wudn't tells me nufin bowt de blak kitty
whut iz in der. I did heer hur say sumfin tho abowt too mur kittiez
needin to be trapped. Iz diz goonna be a kitty refuge? Iz hopes not.

Seti, fur Ghost and Freyr

Miss Violette
October 20th 03, 12:08 PM
good on you for helping these guys, Lee
om...

Hotspur > wrote in message
om...
> How shokin all kitties. Owr hoomin iz doin sumfin kaled "trapin"
> kitties. Now we iz not shur whut diz involfs. But whut we no iz dat
> efentully dez kitties whut been "trapped" ends up in owf library an we
> iz no allowd in der but de hoomins iz. We heer dem talkin an cooin an
> sayin fings like "Yoo iz jus a liddle bug." an "Iz ok, sweety, hoomins
> iz gud fings." I purrsunally take egsepshun to de little bug, cuz
> dat's whut dey kalls me.
>
> Meowmie tellz me dat dos kitties iz mine siblings. I don unnerstan cuz
> I fot Ghost an Freyr wuz mine siblins...whuts a kitty to do?
>
> <hoomin note: Seti's stray momma had 5 kittens under our tree last
> year. Seti made her way out and got lost. WE found her and took her
> in. Then we caught the others and got them homes. Happened again this
> year. Caught the Tom and had him tutored. Caught kitten number one and
> are socializing her. Thought we had kitten number two, but looks maybe
> like this one is actually a year older than Seti - we knew there was
> an older sibling with mom. Now we have 2 left to catch. Our house is
> way too small for this :-)>

Miss Violette
October 20th 03, 12:08 PM
She is right you know, I selected these hoomans beclaws they looked like an
only cat household, there are now five of us and a "foster" kitten, Miss
Violette, feeling your pain