PDA

View Full Version : Re: Sitting Shivah For Spook

Arlene Knop
September 22nd 03, 01:40 AM
I hav nefur made theze prepurrayshuns befur, but I wud be honored to
help. Anything speshul to use to cover thuh mirrorz and iz ther anyfing
to say as thuh guests are greeted?

Gretchen Marie, getting into thuh teleporter wif extra plates fur bagelz
and stuff

ChildFree23 wrote:

> Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
> decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
> teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
> all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
> sent over, and receive visitors at the door.
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> We'll come!
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten
>
> --
> Want to get in touch with me? Put the "balls" into a "net."

spike&stormy
September 22nd 03, 02:45 AM
We iz goyish kittiez but we wood lyke tu help if dat's OK. We haz heerd dat it
iz kustomery tu serve round fuds so we will bring sum hard-boild aigs fur da
hoomins an sum fishykakes fur da kittiez.

Spike & Stormy, missing dere fren Spook

Arlene Knop wrote:

> I hav nefur made theze prepurrayshuns befur, but I wud be honored to
> help. Anything speshul to use to cover thuh mirrorz and iz ther anyfing
> to say as thuh guests are greeted?
>
> Gretchen Marie, getting into thuh teleporter wif extra plates fur bagelz
> and stuff
>
> ChildFree23 wrote:
> >
> > Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
> > decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
> > teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
> > all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
> > sent over, and receive visitors at the door.
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > We'll come!
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten
> >
> > --
> > Want to get in touch with me? Put the "balls" into a "net."

Stinky
September 22nd 03, 03:38 PM
Heerz sum No-va locks ana toona-fishie spreed fur dem gold-fishy crackerz.
I iz wearin me mourning jacket ana vail.

P.C.

KS
September 22nd 03, 03:52 PM
>I will cum an sit shiva wif yew, Anti Kami. I'll bring sum
>CatnipDelyteCandees an toonachewees--yum.
>
>Samantha

That will be lovely, Samantha. You're a lovely cat.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 22nd 03, 03:52 PM
>Heerz sum No-va locks ana toona-fishie spreed fur dem gold-fishy crackerz.
>I iz wearin me mourning jacket ana vail.
>
>P.C.

Thanks P.C.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Tabitha kitten
September 22nd 03, 06:04 PM
ChildFree23 wrote:
> Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
> decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
> teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
> all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
> sent over, and receive visitors at the door.
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> We'll come!
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten

My tortie sisfur Amelia and my silver sisfur Cleopatra and I will
teleport right over. And we'll bring a few dozen fresh bagels wif us
too. My little brofur Sammy will stay at home to do greebling patrol
while us girlkitties are gone.

Tabitha Kitten

KS
September 22nd 03, 07:08 PM
Tabitha kitten wrote:

>My tortie sisfur Amelia and my silver sisfur Cleopatra and I will
>teleport right over. And we'll bring a few dozen fresh bagels wif us
>too. My little brofur Sammy will stay at home to do greebling patrol
>while us girlkitties are gone.
>
>Tabitha Kitten

You're all very welcome.

Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 22nd 03, 10:34 PM
>I yam kummin wifff uh weel ov Cattyfurrnya Cheddur Cheeze an sum nip
>krakerz (Day ar rownd)
>
>Dyna, Hu luukz gud in blak

Thanks Dyna.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Hotspur
September 23rd 03, 12:20 AM
Tabitha kitten > wrote in message >...
> ChildFree23 wrote:
> > Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
> > decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
> > teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
> > all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
> > sent over, and receive visitors at the door.
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > We'll come!
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten
>
> My tortie sisfur Amelia and my silver sisfur Cleopatra and I will
> teleport right over. And we'll bring a few dozen fresh bagels wif us
> too. My little brofur Sammy will stay at home to do greebling patrol
> while us girlkitties are gone.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

owr familee wud be honured to purtisipate. Wez gots scones fur de
hoomins an scallops fur de kitties (frum dadee's purivate stash, don
tell).

Black kitty, svelte red tabby boy kitty and fluffy girl tabby clim in
'porter to helf honor Spook an anti Kami,

Seti, Freyr an Ghost

ChildFree23
September 23rd 03, 01:44 AM
> I hav nefur made theze prepurrayshuns befur, but I wud be honored to
> help. Anything speshul to use to cover thuh mirrorz and iz ther anyfing
> to say as thuh guests are greeted?

Meow thinks you use plain white sheets to cover the mirrors. Nothing too
pretty or flamboyant.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

ChildFree23
September 23rd 03, 01:44 AM
> We iz goyish kittiez but we wood lyke tu help if dat's OK. We haz heerd
dat it
> iz kustomery tu serve round fuds so we will bring sum hard-boild aigs fur
da
> hoomins an sum fishykakes fur da kittiez.

Fangu, Spike and Stormy. Meow is sure Auntie Kami will be furry happy
you're coming.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

ChildFree23
September 23rd 03, 01:44 AM
What about the bagels? Or is somekitty else bringing them?

Lilith Kitten

> Solemn black n wite tuxie loads 10 pownds of prime nova and 10 pownds of
> creem cheeze into the telepurrter and heads for Anti Kami's.
>
> Boogie

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
September 23rd 03, 02:24 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:
> What about the bagels? Or is somekitty else bringing them?

My sisfurs and I will be bringing a few dozen.

Tabitha Kitten

KS
September 23rd 03, 03:29 AM
Hotspur wrote:

>Black kitty, svelte red tabby boy kitty and fluffy girl tabby clim in
>'porter to helf honor Spook an anti Kami,
>
>Seti, Freyr an Ghost

Thanks. That's so sweet.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 23rd 03, 03:30 AM
>Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva stools,
>or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?
>
>Capt. Midnight DOC
>The Good Luck Black Cat

Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the cats?

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Adam
September 23rd 03, 06:25 AM
> Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
> decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
> teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
> all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
> sent over, and receive visitors at the door.
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence

Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.

Allegra, settling into meatloaf position
==========
(sniffle)

Louise

KS
September 23rd 03, 01:56 PM
>Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.
>
>Allegra, settling into meatloaf position
>==========
>(sniffle)
>
>Louise

You can wear whatever you'd like. It's your presence which counts.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

ChildFree23
September 24th 03, 12:30 AM
> > What about the bagels? Or is somekitty else bringing them?
>
> My sisfurs and I will be bringing a few dozen.

Oh, that's furry good. What kinds will you be bringing?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

ChildFree23
September 24th 03, 12:30 AM
> >Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva
stools,
> >or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?
> >
> >Capt. Midnight DOC
> >The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the cats?
>
> Antie Kami

I think so. We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
September 24th 03, 12:30 AM
> > Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
> > decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties
> > teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready.
Cover
> > all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
> > sent over, and receive visitors at the door.
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.
>
> Allegra, settling into meatloaf position

Vertical or horizontal stripes?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
September 24th 03, 01:05 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:
>>>What about the bagels? Or is somekitty else bringing them?
>>
>>My sisfurs and I will be bringing a few dozen.
>
> Oh, that's furry good. What kinds will you be bringing?

We'z will bring a selection. What kinds do the furcats and Antie Kami
like? Fur the kittiefolks I can bake up some toona-flavored ones. Or
maybe salmon flavored with toona spread.

Tabitha Kitten

September 24th 03, 01:27 AM
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:57:10 GMT, "ChildFree23"
> wrote:

>Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
>decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
>teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
>all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
>sent over, and receive visitors at the door.
>
>Kitty Schottland DOC
>Chief Tortie In Residence
>
>We'll come!
>
>Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten

I'ze on mine way ofur rite now. I'ze gotta buncha bialys wif me cuz
we kan't get gud bagels arownd here.

Charlie Fennel

KS
September 24th 03, 02:22 AM
>> >Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva
>stools,
>> >or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?
>> >
>> >Capt. Midnight DOC
>> >The Good Luck Black Cat
>>
>> Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the cats?
>>
>> Antie Kami
>
>I think so. We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.
>
>Capt. Midnight DOC
>The Good Luck Black Cat

I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Adam
September 24th 03, 03:08 AM
> > Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.
> >
> > Allegra, settling into meatloaf position
>
> Vertical or horizontal stripes?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

Tabby stripes.

Allegra, TCC
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Ray or Fran
September 24th 03, 04:12 AM
Punkins & Puddi Cat teleport over to their Aunti Kami and join the others in
showing theirz respect and luv for theirz Aunti Kami and for Spook (RB).

They'ze brought with them some special pizzas in memory of Spook. After
all, all cats know that torties luv pizza and Spook was a furry wonderful
tortie.

Theyze also bring with them a furry special orchid for theirz Aunti.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

KS
September 24th 03, 02:15 PM
>Punkins & Puddi Cat teleport over to their Aunti Kami and join the others in
>showing theirz respect and luv for theirz Aunti Kami and for Spook (RB).
>
>They'ze brought with them some special pizzas in memory of Spook. After
>all, all cats know that torties luv pizza and Spook was a furry wonderful
>tortie.
>
>Theyze also bring with them a furry special orchid for theirz Aunti.
>
>Punkins & Puddi Cat

That's beautiful, thank you.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Carol
September 24th 03, 07:10 PM
KS > wrote in message >...
> Hotspur wrote:
>
> >Black kitty, svelte red tabby boy kitty and fluffy girl tabby clim in
> >'porter to helf honor Spook an anti Kami,
> >
> >Seti, Freyr an Ghost
>
> Thanks. That's so sweet.
>
> Antie Kami

We obviously don't get to check this noosgroup as often as we should.
We are very saddened by the loss of our longtime friend and will be
happy to sit Shiva.

TopHat, Lilly (crying so hard, yet smiling at the memories), Snickers,
Autumn and Shaina

KS
September 24th 03, 08:30 PM
>We obviously don't get to check this noosgroup as often as we should.
>We are very saddened by the loss of our longtime friend and will be
>happy to sit Shiva.
>
>TopHat, Lilly (crying so hard, yet smiling at the memories), Snickers,
>Autumn and Shaina

I'm very happy to have you here. Thanks for coming.

Antie Kami, offering skrithces to the sobbing kitties

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Arlene Knop
September 25th 03, 01:26 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva stools,
> or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> The Good Luck Black Cat

OK. I hav covered all thuh mirrorz. Meowmie had sum eggztra linenz in
thuh kloset that I brot. Anti Kami, kin I help wif anyfing in thuh
houze? I can dust wif my tayl and moov furnichure if itz not too
hevvy. I brot sum makarony and cheez to heet up in thuh mikrowave.
Don't yew get up and down and run all thuh tyme. Us kitteez will do
anyfing yew want.

Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, PCC, also waring strypes

Da Koster Katz
September 25th 03, 01:34 AM
*teleporter twinkles once again, and out step 5 cats, four dressed in
their best stripes and one in a tuxedo*

We hope we're not tutu layte. Wut ken we do tu help? Cinni is
'speshyully gud at smurgling, an Junior will drool all offur yu if yu
let him.

Junior, Cinni, Bitsy, Baby an Cookie

Paw Ess: Anti Kami, Meowmie sez she is sorree tu haf missed yur phone
calls, but she iz home now. She lukked all offur hur 'pooter an can't
find yur phone nummer, or she'd call yu herownself!

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

KS
September 25th 03, 02:10 AM
>OK. I hav covered all thuh mirrorz. Meowmie had sum eggztra linenz in
>thuh kloset that I brot. Anti Kami, kin I help wif anyfing in thuh
>houze? I can dust wif my tayl and moov furnichure if itz not too
>hevvy. I brot sum makarony and cheez to heet up in thuh mikrowave.
>Don't yew get up and down and run all thuh tyme. Us kitteez will do
>anyfing yew want.
>
>Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, PCC, also waring strypes

You're a wonderful kitty, GM, thank you. Some dusting would be very helpful,
but I'll move the furniture. Makarony and cheez sounds yummy.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 25th 03, 02:12 AM
Da Koster Katz wrote:

>*teleporter twinkles once again, and out step 5 cats, four dressed in
>their best stripes and one in a tuxedo*
>
>We hope we're not tutu layte. Wut ken we do tu help? Cinni is
>'speshyully gud at smurgling, an Junior will drool all offur yu if yu
>let him.
>
>Junior, Cinni, Bitsy, Baby an Cookie

I'm glad to see you all. Make yourself comfortable. Kitty smurrgles would be
great, but I think I'll pass on the drooling. I get plenty from Gizmo.

>Paw Ess: Anti Kami, Meowmie sez she is sorree tu haf missed yur phone
>calls, but she iz home now. She lukked all offur hur 'pooter an can't
>find yur phone nummer, or she'd call yu herownself!

That's okay. Tell her I'll call her soon.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

JGW
September 25th 03, 06:46 PM
[Miranda-banda bursts in through the teleporter, carrying a HYOOJ tray
of fud, followed by the rest of the JMCC cats, bunnies, guinea pigs,
and fishies (da fishies is arriving in a bigbig water bubble)]

ANTIE KAMI!!!! We'ze heer, we'ze heer.

Omigudniss, yoo look awful. Dis is terrible. Heer, sit down. Yoo
look so skinny. Wy haven't yoo bin eeting? Yoo hafta eet. Look at
her, yoo guys, duzn't she look awful?? She'z not eeting. Heer have
some toona. Wut do yoo like? Yoo want a bagel? Gud, eet a bagel.
Nonononon I wont take no for an answer. EET.

Oy, somecat come heer an gimme a paw. She'z gonna fade away. Lookit
da circles under her eyes. Now Anti Kami yoo hafta try remember da
gud times. Fink of da gud times.

Heer, heer's a pillow. Leen back on dis. Can somecat help me hold
her down? She'z gonna float off dis sofa. Heer, I'll take da left
leg, somecat take da rite an maybe someother cats cud sit on her arms
an cud somecat wraps herself around Aunti Kami's neck an purr?

Miranda-banda, swinging into Shivah mode

>>Heerz sum No-va locks ana toona-fishie spreed fur dem gold-fishy crackerz.
>>I iz wearin me mourning jacket ana vail.
>>
>>P.C.
>
>Thanks P.C.
>
>Antie Kami

JGW
September 25th 03, 06:50 PM
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 02:30:42 GMT, KS >
wrote:

>>Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva stools,
>>or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?
>>
>>Capt. Midnight DOC
>>The Good Luck Black Cat
>
>Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the cats?
>
>Antie Kami

Okay, we gonna need a recliner then. Can ennybody help me stuff a
recliner into da teleporter?

Orange, VC

JGW
September 25th 03, 06:50 PM
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:22:49 GMT, KS >
wrote:

>>stools,

>>> Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the cats?
>>>
>>> Antie Kami
>>
>>I think so. We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.
>>
>>Capt. Midnight DOC
>>The Good Luck Black Cat
>
>I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.
>
>Antie Kami

He rocks.

Banda

JGW
September 25th 03, 06:52 PM
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:26:50 -0500, Arlene Knop >
wrote:

>ChildFree23 wrote:
>>
>> Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva stools,
>> or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?
>>
>> Capt. Midnight DOC
>> The Good Luck Black Cat
>
>OK. I hav covered all thuh mirrorz. Meowmie had sum eggztra linenz in
>thuh kloset that I brot. Anti Kami, kin I help wif anyfing in thuh
>houze? I can dust wif my tayl and moov furnichure if itz not too
>hevvy. I brot sum makarony and cheez to heet up in thuh mikrowave.
>Don't yew get up and down and run all thuh tyme. Us kitteez will do
>anyfing yew want.
>
>Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, PCC, also waring strypes

Oooo, Gretchen Marie yoo got da Shivah fing just rite. Yer GUDGUD.

How yoo bin? It's gud to see yoo.

Banda, businly kneading in Aunti Kami's lap

JGW
September 25th 03, 06:54 PM
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:27:56 GMT, wrote:

>On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:57:10 GMT, "ChildFree23"
> wrote:
>
>>Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
>>decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
>>teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
>>all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
>>sent over, and receive visitors at the door.
>>
>>Kitty Schottland DOC
>>Chief Tortie In Residence
>>
>>We'll come!
>>
>>Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten
>
>I'ze on mine way ofur rite now. I'ze gotta buncha bialys wif me cuz
>we kan't get gud bagels arownd here.
>
>Charlie Fennel

Sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff.

Yum. Wut's bialys???

Pandora Pussycat, snooping

KS
September 25th 03, 06:56 PM
>[Miranda-banda bursts in through the teleporter, carrying a HYOOJ tray
>of fud, followed by the rest of the JMCC cats, bunnies, guinea pigs,
>and fishies (da fishies is arriving in a bigbig water bubble)]
>
>ANTIE KAMI!!!! We'ze heer, we'ze heer.
>
>Omigudniss, yoo look awful. Dis is terrible. Heer, sit down. Yoo
>look so skinny. Wy haven't yoo bin eeting? Yoo hafta eet. Look at
>her, yoo guys, duzn't she look awful?? She'z not eeting. Heer have
>some toona. Wut do yoo like? Yoo want a bagel? Gud, eet a bagel.
>Nonononon I wont take no for an answer. EET.
>
>Oy, somecat come heer an gimme a paw. She'z gonna fade away. Lookit
>da circles under her eyes. Now Anti Kami yoo hafta try remember da
>gud times. Fink of da gud times.
>
>Heer, heer's a pillow. Leen back on dis. Can somecat help me hold
>her down? She'z gonna float off dis sofa. Heer, I'll take da left
>leg, somecat take da rite an maybe someother cats cud sit on her arms
>an cud somecat wraps herself around Aunti Kami's neck an purr?
>
>Miranda-banda, swinging into Shivah mode

Thank you Miranda, and all the JMCC residents. You don't have to hold me down.
I miss having kitties on me, so help yourself. I'll even have the bagel, but
you have the tuna.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 25th 03, 06:59 PM
>>OK. I hav covered all thuh mirrorz. Meowmie had sum eggztra linenz in
>>thuh kloset that I brot. Anti Kami, kin I help wif anyfing in thuh
>>houze? I can dust wif my tayl and moov furnichure if itz not too
>>hevvy. I brot sum makarony and cheez to heet up in thuh mikrowave.
>>Don't yew get up and down and run all thuh tyme. Us kitteez will do
>>anyfing yew want.
>>
>>Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, PCC, also waring strypes
>

>Oooo, Gretchen Marie yoo got da Shivah fing just rite. Yer GUDGUD.
>
>How yoo bin? It's gud to see yoo.
>
>Banda, businly kneading in Aunti Kami's lap

She sure does have it right. And thank you, MIranda. Spook was the only cat
here who'd sit on my lap, and kneed. Even on my bare legs, I miss it. So you
do it as long as you'd like to.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

JGW
September 25th 03, 07:02 PM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:56:45 GMT, KS >
wrote:

>>[Miranda-banda bursts in through the teleporter, carrying a HYOOJ tray
>>of fud, followed by the rest of the JMCC cats, bunnies, guinea pigs,
>>and fishies (da fishies is arriving in a bigbig water bubble)]
>>
>>ANTIE KAMI!!!! We'ze heer, we'ze heer.
>>
>>Omigudniss, yoo look awful. Dis is terrible. Heer, sit down. Yoo
>>look so skinny. Wy haven't yoo bin eeting? Yoo hafta eet. Look at
>>her, yoo guys, duzn't she look awful?? She'z not eeting. Heer have
>>some toona. Wut do yoo like? Yoo want a bagel? Gud, eet a bagel.
>>Nonononon I wont take no for an answer. EET.
>>
>>Oy, somecat come heer an gimme a paw. She'z gonna fade away. Lookit
>>da circles under her eyes. Now Anti Kami yoo hafta try remember da
>>gud times. Fink of da gud times.
>>
>>Heer, heer's a pillow. Leen back on dis. Can somecat help me hold
>>her down? She'z gonna float off dis sofa. Heer, I'll take da left
>>leg, somecat take da rite an maybe someother cats cud sit on her arms
>>an cud somecat wraps herself around Aunti Kami's neck an purr?
>>
>>Miranda-banda, swinging into Shivah mode
>
>Thank you Miranda, and all the JMCC residents. You don't have to hold me down.
>I miss having kitties on me, so help yourself. I'll even have the bagel, but
>you have the tuna.
>
>Antie Kami

SHHHH. Nonono. Yer sposed to say, "Oh I cudn't possibly." An then
we say "But yoo h ave to. Pleeze. For mee." Then yoo say, "No reely
I can't." Then we say, "Try. Yoo hafta try." Then yoo say, "well
all rite. I'll try. One liddle bite."

Yoo haven't done dis much, have yoo. It's okay, don't worry. We'll
help.

Banda, leefing throo the book to see wut comes next

KS
September 25th 03, 07:18 PM
>>>[Miranda-banda bursts in through the teleporter, carrying a HYOOJ tray
>>>of fud, followed by the rest of the JMCC cats, bunnies, guinea pigs,
>>>and fishies (da fishies is arriving in a bigbig water bubble)]
>>>
>>>ANTIE KAMI!!!! We'ze heer, we'ze heer.
>>>
>>>Omigudniss, yoo look awful. Dis is terrible. Heer, sit down. Yoo
>>>look so skinny. Wy haven't yoo bin eeting? Yoo hafta eet. Look at
>>>her, yoo guys, duzn't she look awful?? She'z not eeting. Heer have
>>>some toona. Wut do yoo like? Yoo want a bagel? Gud, eet a bagel.
>>>Nonononon I wont take no for an answer. EET.
>>>
>>>Oy, somecat come heer an gimme a paw. She'z gonna fade away. Lookit
>>>da circles under her eyes. Now Anti Kami yoo hafta try remember da
>>>gud times. Fink of da gud times.
>>>
>>>Heer, heer's a pillow. Leen back on dis. Can somecat help me hold
>>>her down? She'z gonna float off dis sofa. Heer, I'll take da left
>>>leg, somecat take da rite an maybe someother cats cud sit on her arms
>>>an cud somecat wraps herself around Aunti Kami's neck an purr?
>>>
>>>Miranda-banda, swinging into Shivah mode
>>
>>Thank you Miranda, and all the JMCC residents. You don't have to hold me down.
>>I miss having kitties on me, so help yourself. I'll even have the bagel, but
>>you have the tuna.
>>
>>Antie Kami
>
>SHHHH. Nonono. Yer sposed to say, "Oh I cudn't possibly." An then
>we say "But yoo h ave to. Pleeze. For mee." Then yoo say, "No reely
>I can't." Then we say, "Try. Yoo hafta try." Then yoo say, "well
>all rite. I'll try. One liddle bite."
>
>Yoo haven't done dis much, have yoo. It's okay, don't worry. We'll
>help.
>
>Banda, leefing throo the book to see wut comes next

I'm not thinking too clearly these days, sweetie, and I miss the touch of cats
on me.

As for the bagel.... No, I'm not hungry. I couldn't possibly eat.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

JGW
September 25th 03, 07:20 PM
>>>Thank you Miranda, and all the JMCC residents. You don't have to hold me down.
>>>I miss having kitties on me, so help yourself. I'll even have the bagel, but
>>>you have the tuna.
>>>
>>>Antie Kami
>>
>>SHHHH. Nonono. Yer sposed to say, "Oh I cudn't possibly." An then
>>we say "But yoo h ave to. Pleeze. For mee." Then yoo say, "No reely
>>I can't." Then we say, "Try. Yoo hafta try." Then yoo say, "well
>>all rite. I'll try. One liddle bite."
>>
>>Yoo haven't done dis much, have yoo. It's okay, don't worry. We'll
>>help.
>>
>>Banda, leefing throo the book to see wut comes next
>
>I'm not thinking too clearly these days, sweetie,

Dat's okay, Anti Kami, we no dat.

>and I miss the touch of cats
>on me.

We no dat too. Don't worry about dat. We got dat cofured.

>As for the bagel.... No, I'm not hungry. I couldn't possibly eat.
>
>Antie Kami

Dat's it. Now yoo got it. Okay heer goez. But yoo have too.
Pleeze. For mee.

Banda, shoving a peece of a cinnamon bagel in da auntie's face

JGW
September 25th 03, 07:20 PM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:59:45 GMT, KS >
wrote:

>>>OK. I hav covered all thuh mirrorz. Meowmie had sum eggztra linenz in
>>>thuh kloset that I brot. Anti Kami, kin I help wif anyfing in thuh
>>>houze? I can dust wif my tayl and moov furnichure if itz not too
>>>hevvy. I brot sum makarony and cheez to heet up in thuh mikrowave.
>>>Don't yew get up and down and run all thuh tyme. Us kitteez will do
>>>anyfing yew want.
>>>
>>>Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, PCC, also waring strypes
>>

>>Oooo, Gretchen Marie yoo got da Shivah fing just rite. Yer GUDGUD.
>>
>>How yoo bin? It's gud to see yoo.
>>
>>Banda, businly kneading in Aunti Kami's lap
>
>She sure does have it right. And thank you, MIranda. Spook was the only cat
>here who'd sit on my lap, and kneed. Even on my bare legs, I miss it. So you
>do it as long as you'd like to.
>
>Antie Kami

Oh okay, shore. Do yoo want to change into shorts first?

Banda, missing the point

KS
September 25th 03, 07:29 PM

>>>SHHHH. Nonono. Yer sposed to say, "Oh I cudn't possibly." An then
>>>we say "But yoo h ave to. Pleeze. For mee." Then yoo say, "No reely
>>>I can't." Then we say, "Try. Yoo hafta try." Then yoo say, "well
>>>all rite. I'll try. One liddle bite."
>>>
>>>Yoo haven't done dis much, have yoo. It's okay, don't worry. We'll
>>>help.
>>>
>>>Banda, leefing throo the book to see wut comes next
>>
>>I'm not thinking too clearly these days, sweetie,
>
>Dat's okay, Anti Kami, we no dat.
>
>>and I miss the touch of cats
>>on me.
>
>We no dat too. Don't worry about dat. We got dat cofured.
>
>>As for the bagel.... No, I'm not hungry. I couldn't possibly eat.
>>
>>Antie Kami
>
>Dat's it. Now yoo got it. Okay heer goez. But yoo have too.
>Pleeze. For mee.
>
>Banda, shoving a peece of a cinnamon bagel in da auntie's face

No, no, really. I can't. I can't eat.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 25th 03, 07:31 PM
>>>Oooo, Gretchen Marie yoo got da Shivah fing just rite. Yer GUDGUD.
>>>
>>>How yoo bin? It's gud to see yoo.
>>>
>>>Banda, businly kneading in Aunti Kami's lap
>>
>>She sure does have it right. And thank you, MIranda. Spook was the only cat
>>here who'd sit on my lap, and kneed. Even on my bare legs, I miss it. So you
>>do it as long as you'd like to.
>>
>>Antie Kami
>
>Oh okay, shore. Do yoo want to change into shorts first?
>
>Banda, missing the point

Uh, that's okay. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Antie Kami, hugging the beautiful black cat

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

JGW
September 25th 03, 08:22 PM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:31:06 GMT, KS >
wrote:

>>>She sure does have it right. And thank you, MIranda. Spook was the only cat
>>>here who'd sit on my lap, and kneed. Even on my bare legs, I miss it. So you
>>>do it as long as you'd like to.
>>>
>>>Antie Kami
>>
>>Oh okay, shore. Do yoo want to change into shorts first?
>>
>>Banda, missing the point
>
>Uh, that's okay. I'm sure you'll do fine.
>
>Antie Kami, hugging the beautiful black cat

Az yoo wish.

knead knead knead knead
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
knead knead knead knead
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
knead knead knead knead
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
knead knead knead knead
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
knead knead knead knead
purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr

Banda

JGW
September 25th 03, 08:22 PM

>>>I'm not thinking too clearly these days, sweetie,
>>
>>Dat's okay, Anti Kami, we no dat.
>>
>>>and I miss the touch of cats
>>>on me.
>>
>>We no dat too. Don't worry about dat. We got dat cofured.
>>
>>>As for the bagel.... No, I'm not hungry. I couldn't possibly eat.
>>>
>>>Antie Kami
>>
>>Dat's it. Now yoo got it. Okay heer goez. But yoo have too.
>>Pleeze. For mee.
>>
>>Banda, shoving a peece of a cinnamon bagel in da auntie's face
>
>No, no, really. I can't. I can't eat.
>
>Antie Kami

Tryy. Yoo hafta try.

Banda, hooking a claw between thuh aunti's teefs an trying to pry them
open

KS
September 25th 03, 11:34 PM

>>>Dat's okay, Anti Kami, we no dat.

>>>We no dat too. Don't worry about dat. We got dat cofured.

>>>Dat's it. Now yoo got it. Okay heer goez. But yoo have too.
>>>Pleeze. For mee.
>>>
>>>Banda, shoving a peece of a cinnamon bagel in da auntie's face
>>
>>No, no, really. I can't. I can't eat.
>>
>>Antie Kami
>
>Tryy. Yoo hafta try.
>
>Banda, hooking a claw between thuh aunti's teefs an trying to pry them
>open

Okay, Miranda, I'll have a bite. One little bite. Okay?

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 25th 03, 11:35 PM

>>>Oh okay, shore. Do yoo want to change into shorts first?
>>>
>>>Banda, missing the point
>>
>>Uh, that's okay. I'm sure you'll do fine.
>>
>>Antie Kami, hugging the beautiful black cat
>
>Az yoo wish.
>
>knead knead knead knead
>purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
>knead knead knead knead
>purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
>knead knead knead knead
>purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
>knead knead knead knead
>purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
>knead knead knead knead
>purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
>
>Banda

<Antie K puts her arms around the black cat and kisses and smurrgles her.>

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

JGW
September 25th 03, 11:52 PM

>>>No, no, really. I can't. I can't eat.
>>>
>>>Antie Kami
>>
>>Tryy. Yoo hafta try.
>>
>>Banda, hooking a claw between thuh aunti's teefs an trying to pry them
>>open
>
>Okay, Miranda, I'll have a bite. One little bite. Okay?
>
>Antie Kami

Okay. Dat's a gudgud Auntie.

Banda

ChildFree23
September 26th 03, 12:42 AM
> >I think so. We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.
> >
> >Capt. Midnight DOC
> >The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.
>
> Antie Kami

Fangu, Auntie Kami. I'ze trying to do a good job, even though I'ze not an
observant Jewish Kitty.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
September 26th 03, 12:42 AM
> >>We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.
> >>
> >>Capt. Midnight DOC
> >>The Good Luck Black Cat
> >
> >I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.
> >
> >Antie Kami
>
> He rocks.
>
> Banda

Miranda-banda! I hasn't heard from you in a furry long time. Fangu for
coming. Help yourownselves to some toona and some nip bagels that Tabitha
Kitten brought.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
September 26th 03, 12:42 AM
> >>Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva
stools,
> >>or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?
> >>
> >>Capt. Midnight DOC
> >>The Good Luck Black Cat
> >
> >Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the
cats?

> >Antie Kami
>
> Okay, we gonna need a recliner then. Can ennybody help me stuff a
> recliner into da teleporter?
>
> Orange, VC

My how time passes! It seems like only yesfurday, Orange, that you were a
DOC. How old are you now?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

ChildFree23
September 26th 03, 12:42 AM
> > > Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.
> > >
> > > Allegra, settling into meatloaf position
> >
> > Vertical or horizontal stripes?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> Tabby stripes.
>
> Allegra, TCC

Yes, there are several kittiez here that are wearing stripes.

But do you have spots on your belly?

Lilith Kitten
Tabby Of The Spotted Belly Variety

Dan and Nancy Mahoney
September 26th 03, 12:54 AM
> Miranda-banda! I hasn't heard from you in a furry long time. Fangu for
> coming. Help yourownselves to some toona and some nip bagels that Tabitha
> Kitten brought.

Yes, pleez do. My sisfurs and I bringed more den enough for everycat.

An if Banda gets tired of kneading, my sisfur Amelia (she's the chubby
torty over der) is an expert kneader.

Tabitha Kitten

Amelia T. Cat
September 26th 03, 12:57 AM
> An if Banda gets tired of kneading, my sisfur Amelia (she's the chubby
> torty over der) is an expert kneader.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Chubby? CHUBBY? I'm just well loved.

Amelia

JGW
September 26th 03, 12:59 AM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:42:55 GMT, "ChildFree23"

>> >I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.
>> >
>> >Antie Kami
>>
>> He rocks.
>>
>> Banda
>
>Miranda-banda! I hasn't heard from you in a furry long time. Fangu for
>coming. Help yourownselves to some toona and some nip bagels that Tabitha
>Kitten brought.
>
>Capt. Midnight DOC
>The Good Luck Black Cat

Hay Captin Midnite! I havent bin around much lately. Not my fawlt.
Blame da typist. But I figgured I'd bedder show up for dis. I shore
wish we didn't hafta be sittin Shivah for Spook. I shore am gonna
miss her. I didn't tell Anti Kami though. She'z feelin bad enuf. I
figgured she needs cheerin up. But spit. Dis is gonna be hardhard.

Ennyway it's GUD to see yoo!!! How yoo bin?

Miranda-banda

JGW
September 26th 03, 01:01 AM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:54:46 -0700, Dan and Nancy Mahoney
> wrote:

>> Miranda-banda! I hasn't heard from you in a furry long time. Fangu for
>> coming. Help yourownselves to some toona and some nip bagels that Tabitha
>> Kitten brought.
>
>Yes, pleez do. My sisfurs and I bringed more den enough for everycat.
>
>An if Banda gets tired of kneading, my sisfur Amelia (she's the chubby
>torty over der) is an expert kneader.
>
>Tabitha Kitten

Hi Tabitha Kitten!! Fangu. These nip bagels are wonderful! I wud be
glad for help wif da kneading from Amelia. My paws is gettin tired an
I need a baff. An refreshmints.

Banda,

JGW
September 26th 03, 01:03 AM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:42:56 GMT, "ChildFree23"

>stools,

>> >Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the
>cats?
>> >
>> >Antie Kami
>>
>> Okay, we gonna need a recliner then. Can ennybody help me stuff a
>> recliner into da teleporter?
>>
>> Orange, VC
>
>My how time passes! It seems like only yesfurday, Orange, that you were a
>DOC. How old are you now?
>
>Kitty Schottland DOC
>Chief Tortie In Residence

I no, I can't beleev I'ze a VC alreddy. Well let's see. I bin living
wif Momma Jo an Momma Beff for 17 yeers dis December. An TED thot I
wuz 1 or 2 then. So dat wud make me 18 or 19, I gess.

Orange, VC

JGW
September 26th 03, 01:03 AM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:35:50 GMT, KS >
wrote:

>>>Uh, that's okay. I'm sure you'll do fine.
>>>
>>>Antie Kami, hugging the beautiful black cat
>>
>>Az yoo wish.
>>
>>knead knead knead knead
>>purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
>>knead knead knead knead
>>purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
>>knead knead knead knead
>>purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
>>knead knead knead knead
>>purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
>>knead knead knead knead
>>purrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrpurr
>>
>>Banda
>
><Antie K puts her arms around the black cat and kisses and smurrgles her.>

[Blackcat grabs a snorkle an tries to keep on kneading an purring]

Amelia T. Cat
September 26th 03, 02:04 AM
> Hi Tabitha Kitten!! Fangu. These nip bagels are wonderful! I wud be
> glad for help wif da kneading from Amelia. My paws is gettin tired an
> I need a baff. An refreshmints.
>
> Banda,

Auntie Kami, we haven't met before, but I'm Amelia T Cat, senior
tortie-in-charge of the Highland clowder. My sincere condolences
regarding dear Spook. I have a reputation as a kneading expert and a
megapurr master.

Amelia T Cat

KS
September 26th 03, 02:24 AM
>> Miranda-banda! I hasn't heard from you in a furry long time. Fangu for
>> coming. Help yourownselves to some toona and some nip bagels that Tabitha
>> Kitten brought.
>
>Yes, pleez do. My sisfurs and I bringed more den enough for everycat.
>
>An if Banda gets tired of kneading, my sisfur Amelia (she's the chubby
>torty over der) is an expert kneader.
>
>Tabitha Kitten

A chubby Tortie? Just like Spook. <SSSNIFFFF> Please, Amelia, my lap is good
for kneeding.

Antie Kami

Paw Ess: Can you email me a photo (to addy below).

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 26th 03, 02:25 AM
Amelia T. Cat wrote:

>> An if Banda gets tired of kneading, my sisfur Amelia (she's the chubby
>> torty over der) is an expert kneader.
>>
>> Tabitha Kitten
>
>Chubby? CHUBBY? I'm just well loved.
>
>Amelia

Of course you are, sweetie. Do you like to be held and hugged?

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Amelia T. Cat
September 26th 03, 02:26 AM
> Of course you are, sweetie. Do you like to be held and hugged?
>
> Antie Kami

My humans refer to me as a "love sponge". I love to be cuddled.

Amelia T Cat

KS
September 26th 03, 02:27 AM
Amelia T. Cat wrote:

>Auntie Kami, we haven't met before, but I'm Amelia T Cat, senior
>tortie-in-charge of the Highland clowder. My sincere condolences
>regarding dear Spook. I have a reputation as a kneading expert and a
>megapurr master.

>Amelia T Cat

<Antie Kami gives the fluffy Tortie a hug.>

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 26th 03, 02:30 AM
>> >I think so. We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.
>> >
>> >Capt. Midnight DOC
>> >The Good Luck Black Cat
>>
>> I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.
>>
>> Antie Kami
>
>Fangu, Auntie Kami. I'ze trying to do a good job, even though I'ze not an
>observant Jewish Kitty.
>
>Capt. Midnight DOC
>The Good Luck Black Cat

And I'm not an observant antie. Just having all you kitties around is what's
important. That's what Sitting Shiva is about, keeping the one who is mourning
company and trying to cheer her up. How it's done isn't important.

Antie Kami, offering skritches and Spook's favorite treat, KatCheez

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 26th 03, 02:33 AM
Amelia T. Cat wrote:

>> Of course you are, sweetie. Do you like to be held and hugged?
>>
>> Antie Kami
>
>My humans refer to me as a "love sponge". I love to be cuddled.
>
>Amelia T Cat

Anytime you want to come visit, you're welcome.

Antie Kami, needing a Tortie fix

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Ray or Fran
September 26th 03, 03:52 PM
Youze know, therez enough of us torties so weze can take turns so that
Aunti Kami isn't without a tortie, whether purring or kneeding or just
cuddling.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(signing up for theirz time slots)
=======

> Auntie Kami, we haven't met before, but I'm Amelia T Cat, senior
> tortie-in-charge of the Highland clowder. My sincere condolences
> regarding dear Spook. I have a reputation as a kneading expert and a
> megapurr master.

KS
September 26th 03, 04:06 PM
Torties are so sweet. Thank you, girls.
Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Me
September 26th 03, 04:10 PM
Ray or Fran wrote:
> Youze know, therez enough of us torties so weze can take turns so that
> Aunti Kami isn't without a tortie, whether purring or kneeding or just
> cuddling.
>
> Punkins & Puddi Cat
> (signing up for theirz time slots)
> =======

Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.

Frieda

Paw Ess: Meowmie wantz to know da difference between a torbie an a
tortie, iffin anykitty nows.

Amelia T Cat
September 26th 03, 04:51 PM
> Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
> purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.
>
> Frieda
>
> Paw Ess: Meowmie wantz to know da difference between a torbie an a
> tortie, iffin anykitty nows.

Taking turns sounds like an excellent idea! I'll sure sign up.

My hoomins say that a torbie is a tortie with tabby-type stripes. So
you ought to qualify quite nicely, Frieda. Torbie sounds like a
beautiful coloring!

My purrpaw says you can find a photo of me (not very recent, though)
at http://www.imgs.us/photos/amelia/ameliasink2.jpg. There are photos
of all of us at http://www.imgs.us/photos/recent

Amelia T Cat

KS
September 26th 03, 04:54 PM
>> Youze know, therez enough of us torties so weze can take turns so that
>> Aunti Kami isn't without a tortie, whether purring or kneeding or just
>> cuddling.
>>
>> Punkins & Puddi Cat
>> (signing up for theirz time slots)
>> =======
>>

>Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
>purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.
>
>Frieda

I'd love to have a night shift. Thanks, sweetie.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 26th 03, 04:57 PM
Amelia T Cat wrote:

>> Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
>> purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.
>>
>> Frieda
>>
>> Paw Ess: Meowmie wantz to know da difference between a torbie an a
>> tortie, iffin anykitty nows.
>
>Taking turns sounds like an excellent idea! I'll sure sign up.

Happy to have you included.

>My purrpaw says you can find a photo of me (not very recent, though)
>at http://www.imgs.us/photos/amelia/ameliasink2.jpg. There are photos
>of all of us at http://www.imgs.us/photos/recent
>
>Amelia T Cat

You're beautiful, Amelia. You have an expression very similar to one of
Spook's. Can I give you a hug?

Antie Kami,

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Amelia T. Cat
September 26th 03, 05:02 PM
> You're beautiful, Amelia. You have an expression very similar to one of
> Spook's. Can I give you a hug?
>
> Antie Kami,

Thank you very much! I love to be hugged. Getting hugged makes my purr
engine shift into overdrive...

Amelia

KS
September 26th 03, 05:17 PM
Amelia T. Cat wrote:

>> You're beautiful, Amelia. You have an expression very similar to one of
>> Spook's. Can I give you a hug?
>>
>> Antie Kami,
>
>Thank you very much! I love to be hugged. Getting hugged makes my purr
>engine shift into overdrive...
>
>Amelia

<Antie K gently lifts the pretty cat and gives her a huge but gentle hug.>

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Amelia T. Cat
September 26th 03, 05:30 PM
> <Antie K gently lifts the pretty cat and gives her a huge but gentle hug.>

Me
September 26th 03, 05:32 PM
Amelia T Cat wrote:
>>Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
>>purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.
>>
>>Frieda
>>
>>Paw Ess: Meowmie wantz to know da difference between a torbie an a
>>tortie, iffin anykitty nows.
>

> Taking turns sounds like an excellent idea! I'll sure sign up.
>
> My hoomins say that a torbie is a tortie with tabby-type stripes. So
> you ought to qualify quite nicely, Frieda. Torbie sounds like a
> beautiful coloring!

Derez a picture of me at www paque com, Ize between my brudders, an
Binkley (RB) waz givvin me a baff. Ize alzo in da udder foto wif my new
sissifur Snowflake. Meowmie sayz tyme for da top pikture to disappear.

> My purrpaw says you can find a photo of me (not very recent, though)
> at http://www.imgs.us/photos/amelia/ameliasink2.jpg. There are photos
> of all of us at http://www.imgs.us/photos/recent
>
> Amelia T Cat

Doez is furry cute potos.

Frieda

Sammy Houdini Kitten
September 26th 03, 05:43 PM
> Derez a picture of me at www paque com, Ize between my brudders, an
> Binkley (RB) waz givvin me a baff. Ize alzo in da udder foto wif my new
> sissifur Snowflake. Meowmie sayz tyme for da top pikture to disappear.

Oh, you iz indeed a furry beautiful kitty! Sorry that your brofur
Binkley left for da Bridge.

Sammy "Houdini" Kitten

spike&stormy
September 26th 03, 06:27 PM
JGW wrote:

> >My how time passes! It seems like only yesfurday, Orange, that you were a
> >DOC. How old are you now?
> >
> >Kitty Schottland DOC
> >Chief Tortie In Residence
> >

> I no, I can't beleev I'ze a VC alreddy. Well let's see. I bin living
> wif Momma Jo an Momma Beff for 17 yeers dis December. An TED thot I
> wuz 1 or 2 then. So dat wud make me 18 or 19, I gess.
>
> Orange, VC

HiHi Orange VC! How nice tu see yu heer! We habs a piktur of ourz ownmommy
pettin yu at yur howse so we feels lyke we iz ole frens.

Spike & Stormy

spike&stormy
September 26th 03, 06:30 PM
JGW wrote:

> >>Tryy. Yoo hafta try.
> >>
> >>Banda, hooking a claw between thuh aunti's teefs an trying to pry them
> >>open
> >
> >Okay, Miranda, I'll have a bite. One little bite. Okay?
> >
> >Antie Kami
>
> Okay. Dat's a gudgud Auntie.
>
> Banda

Gud fur yu, Miranda Banda. Keep werkin on hur...Anti Kami needs takin kare ov.

Spike & Stormy

KS
September 26th 03, 06:47 PM
>Derez a picture of me at www paque com, Ize between my brudders, an
>Binkley (RB) waz givvin me a baff. Ize alzo in da udder foto wif my new
>sissifur Snowflake. Meowmie sayz tyme for da top pikture to disappear.

Those are nice pictures, Frieda.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Me
September 26th 03, 11:50 PM
KS wrote:
>>Derez a picture of me at www paque com, Ize between my brudders, an
>>Binkley (RB) waz givvin me a baff. Ize alzo in da udder foto wif my new
>>sissifur Snowflake. Meowmie sayz tyme for da top pikture to disappear.
>

> Those are nice pictures, Frieda.
>
> Antie Kami

Fangu Antie Kami. Mi sissifur Snowflake takes gud care of keepin my hed
cleened now.

Herez sum shrimpiez dat were in ar frigerator. Dey waz bbqed an is furry
gud fur yu. Will yu tri one?

Frieda

The Clowder
September 26th 03, 11:56 PM
spike&stormy > wrote:

>JGW wrote:
>
>> >Okay, Miranda, I'll have a bite. One little bite. Okay?
>> >
>> >Antie Kami
>>
>> Okay. Dat's a gudgud Auntie.
>>
>> Banda
>
>Gud fur yu, Miranda Banda. Keep werkin on hur...Anti Kami needs takin kare ov.
>
>Spike & Stormy

I fink shee neeeds sum nize nip teee.

How bowt it, Auntee Kami? Just a sip or too?

Mietze, popping in wiff a huge pot

ChildFree23
September 27th 03, 12:30 AM
> Taking turns sounds like an excellent idea! I'll sure sign up.

I'll sign up for anytime Auntie Kami needs me. I don't knead on laps, but
I'm good at cuddling in bed. Could I have one of the night shifts?

> My hoomins say that a torbie is a tortie with tabby-type stripes. So
> you ought to qualify quite nicely, Frieda. Torbie sounds like a
> beautiful coloring!

I'm a torbie-and-white. Does that count for anything?

Lilith Kitten
Torbie In Residence

ChildFree23
September 27th 03, 12:30 AM

> >> I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.
> >>
> >> Antie Kami
> >
> >Fangu, Auntie Kami. I'ze trying to do a good job, even though I'ze not
an
> >observant Jewish Kitty.
> >
> >Capt. Midnight DOC
> >The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> And I'm not an observant antie. Just having all you kitties around is
what's
> important. That's what Sitting Shiva is about, keeping the one who is
mourning
> company and trying to cheer her up. How it's done isn't important.
>
> Antie Kami, offering skritches and Spook's favorite treat, KatCheez

Oh, Fangu! I love cheese! I'm not a lap cat either, but I'm good at
cuddling on the couch with you.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
September 27th 03, 12:30 AM
> >> Okay, we gonna need a recliner then. Can ennybody help me stuff a
> >> recliner into da teleporter?
> >>
> >> Orange, VC
> >
> >My how time passes! It seems like only yesfurday, Orange, that you were
> >DOC. How old are you now?
> >
> >Kitty Schottland DOC
> >Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> I no, I can't beleev I'ze a VC alreddy. Well let's see. I bin living
> wif Momma Jo an Momma Beff for 17 yeers dis December. An TED thot I
> wuz 1 or 2 then. So dat wud make me 18 or 19, I gess.
>
> Orange, VC

Seventeen years is a furry long time! I've been with Meowmie Debby for just
over eight years.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

I just celebrated my Cat Mitzvah back in February. And you know my bruffer
Capt. Midnight just became a DOC earlier in the month. We missed you at
both parties. Fangu so much for coming to Spook's Shivah.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

KS
September 27th 03, 12:33 AM
The Clowder (South) wrote:

>>> Okay. Dat's a gudgud Auntie.
>>>
>>> Banda
>>
>>Gud fur yu, Miranda Banda. Keep werkin on hur...Anti Kami needs takin kare ov.
>>
>>Spike & Stormy
>
>I fink shee neeeds sum nize nip teee.
>
>How bowt it, Auntee Kami? Just a sip or too?
>
>Mietze, popping in wiff a huge pot

I'll have a little, thank you Mietze.

Antie Kami, skritching the pretty cat

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 27th 03, 12:34 AM
>> Those are nice pictures, Frieda.
>>
>> Antie Kami
>>

>Fangu Antie Kami. Mi sissifur Snowflake takes gud care of keepin my hed
>cleened now.
>
>Herez sum shrimpiez dat were in ar frigerator. Dey waz bbqed an is furry
>gud fur yu. Will yu tri one?
>
>Frieda

Thanks, Frieda. You're very sweet.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 27th 03, 12:35 AM
>> My hoomins say that a torbie is a tortie with tabby-type stripes. So
>> you ought to qualify quite nicely, Frieda. Torbie sounds like a
>> beautiful coloring!
>
>I'm a torbie-and-white. Does that count for anything?
>
>Lilith Kitten
>Torbie In Residence

Sure it does.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 27th 03, 12:36 AM
>> Antie Kami, offering skritches and Spook's favorite treat, KatCheez
>
>Oh, Fangu! I love cheese! I'm not a lap cat either, but I'm good at
>cuddling on the couch with you.
>
>Capt. Midnight DOC
>The Good Luck Black Cat

I can see that. Thank you.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

The Clowder
September 27th 03, 02:51 AM
KS > wrote:

>>>Gud fur yu, Miranda Banda. Keep werkin on hur...Anti Kami needs takin kare ov.
>>>
>>>Spike & Stormy
>>
>>I fink shee neeeds sum nize nip teee.
>>
>>How bowt it, Auntee Kami? Just a sip or too?
>>
>>Mietze, popping in wiff a huge pot
>
>I'll have a little, thank you Mietze.
>
>Antie Kami, skritching the pretty cat

Waytaminnit! I gots to do dis furrst...
<small brown head smashes into Auntie's throat>

Dere. Dat wuz nize. Shugga in yur teee?

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply

Gabrielle
September 27th 03, 03:00 AM
[Ralph, Laura, and J Jabbit sit in a corner of Anti Kami's compartment
and mew lowly with Whiskers, Gizmo, & Bootsie while they wait their turn
to smurgle Anti Kami.]

We still cant beleef it. Not Spook, sew yung, sew full uv life. We fink
da trip cot hur by surprize ana she wuznt pakt ana reddy. Oh luk, derz a
tinee spot by Anti Kami'z neez. Letz sneek in.

Anti Kami? We luf yew. Iz der enyfing we kin dew?

Laura & Ralph with Jabbit at a distance

ChildFree23 wrote:

> Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
> decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
> teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
> all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
> sent over, and receive visitors at the door.
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> We'll come!
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten

KS
September 27th 03, 03:08 AM
The Clowder (South) wrote:

>>>I fink shee neeeds sum nize nip teee.
>>>
>>>How bowt it, Auntee Kami? Just a sip or too?
>>>
>>>Mietze, popping in wiff a huge pot
>>
>>I'll have a little, thank you Mietze.
>>
>>Antie Kami, skritching the pretty cat
>
>Waytaminnit! I gots to do dis furrst...
><small brown head smashes into Auntie's throat>
>
>Dere. Dat wuz nize. Shugga in yur teee?
>
>Mietze

<cough> Uh, no thanks. Mietze <cough

Antie Kami, continuing the skritches

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 27th 03, 03:11 AM
>[Ralph, Laura, and J Jabbit sit in a corner of Anti Kami's compartment
>and mew lowly with Whiskers, Gizmo, & Bootsie while they wait their turn
>to smurgle Anti Kami.]
>
>We still cant beleef it. Not Spook, sew yung, sew full uv life. We fink
>da trip cot hur by surprize ana she wuznt pakt ana reddy. Oh luk, derz a
>tinee spot by Anti Kami'z neez. Letz sneek in.
>
>Anti Kami? We luf yew. Iz der enyfing we kin dew?
>
>Laura & Ralph with Jabbit at a distance

Your being here means a lot, and maybe some extra purrrrss for Spook, to help
her adjustment at the Bridge, and let her know how much I love her.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Arlene Knop
September 27th 03, 04:45 PM
JGW wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:26:50 -0500, Arlene Knop >
> wrote:
>
> >ChildFree23 wrote:
> >>
> >> Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva stools,
> >> or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?
> >>
> >> Capt. Midnight DOC
> >> The Good Luck Black Cat
> >
> >OK. I hav covered all thuh mirrorz. Meowmie had sum eggztra linenz in
> >thuh kloset that I brot. Anti Kami, kin I help wif anyfing in thuh
> >houze? I can dust wif my tayl and moov furnichure if itz not too
> >hevvy. I brot sum makarony and cheez to heet up in thuh mikrowave.
> >Don't yew get up and down and run all thuh tyme. Us kitteez will do
> >anyfing yew want.
> >
> >Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, PCC, also waring strypes
>
> Oooo, Gretchen Marie yoo got da Shivah fing just rite. Yer GUDGUD.
>
> How yoo bin? It's gud to see yoo.
>
> Banda, businly kneading in Aunti Kami's lap

Ize bin furry fine, fangu. Bizzy as ushual keeping my meowmie going.
Letz see, effuryfing looks reddy. Wunder how thuh food iz doing in thuh
kichen. Maybe I shud go sample sum. Can I bring yew anyfing Banda?

GM, survaying that thuh dust iz gone, replaced by cat fur

The Clowder
September 27th 03, 06:24 PM
KS > wrote:

>>>I'll have a little, thank you Mietze.
>>>
>>>Antie Kami, skritching the pretty cat
>>
>>Waytaminnit! I gots to do dis furrst...
>><small brown head smashes into Auntie's throat>
>>
>>Dere. Dat wuz nize. Shugga in yur teee?
>>
>>Mietze
>
><cough> Uh, no thanks. Mietze <cough
>
>Antie Kami, continuing the skritches

<small brown tabby, purring mightily and dripping (just a little)
moves again, giving a full bodyrub to AK's face>

No shugga, okeedoke.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

KS
September 27th 03, 09:00 PM
The Clowder (South) wrote:

>>>Waytaminnit! I gots to do dis furrst...
>>><small brown head smashes into Auntie's throat>
>>>
>>>Dere. Dat wuz nize. Shugga in yur teee?
>>>
>>>Mietze
>>
>><cough> Uh, no thanks. Mietze <cough
>>
>>Antie Kami, continuing the skritches
>
><small brown tabby, purring mightily and dripping (just a little)
>moves again, giving a full bodyrub to AK's face>
>
>No shugga, okeedoke.
>
>Mietze

You're so sweet, Mietze. I needed that.

Antie Kami, giving a gentle hug

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

JGW
September 27th 03, 10:23 PM
[snipped for ISP]

>> >Okay, Miranda, I'll have a bite. One little bite. Okay?
>> >
>> >Antie Kami
>>
>> Okay. Dat's a gudgud Auntie.
>>
>> Banda
>
>Gud fur yu, Miranda Banda. Keep werkin on hur...Anti Kami needs takin kare ov.
>
>Spike & Stormy

Yoo sed it! Glad to see yoo two. Dis is gonna be a bigbig job.

Miranda-banda-banda-banda

JGW
September 27th 03, 10:25 PM
>> >My how time passes! It seems like only yesfurday, Orange, that you were a
>> >DOC. How old are you now?
>> >
>> >Kitty Schottland DOC
>> >Chief Tortie In Residence
>> >

>> I no, I can't beleev I'ze a VC alreddy. Well let's see. I bin living
>> wif Momma Jo an Momma Beff for 17 yeers dis December. An TED thot I
>> wuz 1 or 2 then. So dat wud make me 18 or 19, I gess.
>>
>> Orange, VC
>
>HiHi Orange VC! How nice tu see yu heer! We habs a piktur of ourz ownmommy
>pettin yu at yur howse so we feels lyke we iz ole frens.
>
>Spike & Stormy

Hihihihi Spike & Stormy!!

I'ze glad yoo have dat pikcher. I liked yermom an I cud smell yoo on
her, too, so I feel like we is old frends too. It's nice to meet yoo
in furson!

Yermom wuz nice to me an gives gud pets too.

Orange, VC

JGW
September 27th 03, 10:27 PM
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:35:11 GMT, KS >
wrote:

>>> My hoomins say that a torbie is a tortie with tabby-type stripes. So
>>> you ought to qualify quite nicely, Frieda. Torbie sounds like a
>>> beautiful coloring!
>>
>>I'm a torbie-and-white. Does that count for anything?
>>
>>Lilith Kitten
>>Torbie In Residence
>
>Sure it does.
>
>Antie Kami

Mee too. I'ze a onnerary tortie. Lookit dis.

<Bloink blook>

Miranda Blackcat

JGW
September 27th 03, 10:28 PM
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 23:30:42 GMT, "ChildFree23"

>> >My how time passes! It seems like only yesfurday, Orange, that you were
>> >DOC. How old are you now?
>> >
>> >Kitty Schottland DOC
>> >Chief Tortie In Residence
>>
>> I no, I can't beleev I'ze a VC alreddy. Well let's see. I bin living
>> wif Momma Jo an Momma Beff for 17 yeers dis December. An TED thot I
>> wuz 1 or 2 then. So dat wud make me 18 or 19, I gess.
>>
>> Orange, VC
>
>Seventeen years is a furry long time! I've been with Meowmie Debby for just
>over eight years.
>
>Capt. Midnight DOC
>The Good Luck Black Cat

Eight yeerz is a longlong time too.

>I just celebrated my Cat Mitzvah back in February. And you know my bruffer
>Capt. Midnight just became a DOC earlier in the month. We missed you at
>both parties.

I no. I wantid to come. I'ze havin trubble wif da help lately. But
I wuz finkin of yoo two. Mazel tov on yer Cat Mitzvah!

>Fangu so much for coming to Spook's Shivah.
>
>Kitty Schottland DOC
>Chief Tortie In Residence

Fangu for making Shivah for Anti Kami. She reely needed dis an yoo
wuz so nice to get allofus cats together to help her.

Orance VC

JGW
September 27th 03, 10:33 PM

>> >OK. I hav covered all thuh mirrorz. Meowmie had sum eggztra linenz in
>> >thuh kloset that I brot. Anti Kami, kin I help wif anyfing in thuh
>> >houze? I can dust wif my tayl and moov furnichure if itz not too
>> >hevvy. I brot sum makarony and cheez to heet up in thuh mikrowave.
>> >Don't yew get up and down and run all thuh tyme. Us kitteez will do
>> >anyfing yew want.
>> >
>> >Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, PCC, also waring strypes
>>
>> Oooo, Gretchen Marie yoo got da Shivah fing just rite. Yer GUDGUD.
>>
>> How yoo bin? It's gud to see yoo.
>>
>> Banda, businly kneading in Aunti Kami's lap
>
>Ize bin furry fine, fangu. Bizzy as ushual keeping my meowmie going.

Oh gud for yoo. Lucky for her she has yoo to keep her goin. Yoo
still like goin shoppin an stuff? I remember yoo wuz quite da shoppin
cat. An I remember yoo wuz a wonderful danser too. Remember how nice
yoo danced at da openin of da Temple of Bast? An I remember how much
yoo helped wen we made da move from rpc to rpcc. An how much yoo
always help wif da Jellicle Ball. An alladat other stuff. You'ze
always in there helpin folks. I'm so glad to see yoo. SMOOCH!

>Letz see, effuryfing looks reddy. Wunder how thuh food iz doing in thuh
>kichen. Maybe I shud go sample sum. Can I bring yew anyfing Banda?
>
>GM, survaying that thuh dust iz gone, replaced by cat fur

Awww, I'ze fine. you'ze werkin too hard. Wy don't yoo relax an have a
nice drink an let Anti Kami pet yoo for a wile? I can go check da
kitchen. Nice job wif da fur.

Banda

KS
September 27th 03, 11:34 PM

>>> Okay. Dat's a gudgud Auntie.
>>>
>>> Banda
>>
>>Gud fur yu, Miranda Banda. Keep werkin on hur...Anti Kami needs takin kare ov.
>>
>>Spike & Stormy
>>

>Yoo sed it! Glad to see yoo two. Dis is gonna be a bigbig job.
>
>Miranda-banda-banda-banda

Yu got dat rite. I try an try an try, but sheez tuff.

Bootsie

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 27th 03, 11:35 PM

>>>I'm a torbie-and-white. Does that count for anything?
>>>
>>>Lilith Kitten
>>>Torbie In Residence
>>
>>Sure it does.
>>
>>Antie Kami
>
>Mee too. I'ze a onnerary tortie. Lookit dis.
>
><Bloink blook>
>
>Miranda Blackcat

Of course you are Miranda. It's one of the reasons that Spook loved you so
much.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 27th 03, 11:38 PM
>>Fangu so much for coming to Spook's Shivah.
>>
>>Kitty Schottland DOC
>>Chief Tortie In Residence
>
>Fangu for making Shivah for Anti Kami. She reely needed dis an yoo
>wuz so nice to get allofus cats together to help her.
>
>Orance VC

She and Capt. Midnight sure were.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

September 28th 03, 12:35 AM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:54:20 -0700, JGW > wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:27:56 GMT, wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:57:10 GMT, "ChildFree23"
> wrote:
>>
>>>Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
>>>decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
>>>teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
>>>all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
>>>sent over, and receive visitors at the door.
>>>
>>>Kitty Schottland DOC
>>>Chief Tortie In Residence
>>>
>>>We'll come!
>>>
>>>Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten
>>
>>I'ze on mine way ofur rite now. I'ze gotta buncha bialys wif me cuz
>>we kan't get gud bagels arownd here.
>>
>>Charlie Fennel
>
>Sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff.
>
>Yum. Wut's bialys???
>
>Pandora Pussycat, snooping

They's kinda lyke bagels only different.

Charlie Fennel, not explaining furry well

Adam
September 28th 03, 05:07 AM
> >Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.
> >
> >Allegra, settling into meatloaf position
> >==========
> >(sniffle)
> >
> >Louise
>
> You can wear whatever you'd like. It's your presence which counts.
>
> Antie Kami

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra

Adam
September 28th 03, 05:08 AM
> Yes, there are several kittiez here that are wearing stripes.
>
> But do you have spots on your belly?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Tabby Of The Spotted Belly Variety

No, mineown belly is a byootiful solid tan cullur, as a contrast tu da
darkur brown stripes on my bak.

Allegra

Da Koster Katz
September 28th 03, 09:16 PM
JGW wrote:

> Heer, heer's a pillow. Leen back on dis. Can somecat help me hold
> her down? She'z gonna float off dis sofa. Heer, I'll take da left
> leg, somecat take da rite an maybe someother cats cud sit on her arms
> an cud somecat wraps herself around Aunti Kami's neck an purr?
>
> Miranda-banda, swinging into Shivah mode

I ken do thuh neck dootee. Meowmie sez I melt like a pat uf buttur wen
I want tu drape on fings.

Cinni, heading for Anti Kami's shoulders

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
September 28th 03, 09:17 PM
KS wrote:

> Da Koster Katz wrote:
>

>>*teleporter twinkles once again, and out step 5 cats, four dressed in
>>their best stripes and one in a tuxedo*
>>
>>We hope we're not tutu layte. Wut ken we do tu help? Cinni is
>>'speshyully gud at smurgling, an Junior will drool all offur yu if yu
>>let him.
>>
>>Junior, Cinni, Bitsy, Baby an Cookie
>

> I'm glad to see you all. Make yourself comfortable. Kitty smurrgles would be
> great, but I think I'll pass on the drooling. I get plenty from Gizmo.

Hokay, smurglin in, droolin owt.

Cinni fur da gang

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

KS
September 28th 03, 10:26 PM
Da Koster Katz wrote:

>I ken do thuh neck dootee. Meowmie sez I melt like a pat uf buttur wen
>I want tu drape on fings.
>
>Cinni, heading for Anti Kami's shoulders

<Antie Kami melts along with Cinni.>

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

JGW
September 30th 03, 01:49 AM
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:35:12 GMT, KS >
wrote:

>>>Sure it does.
>>>
>>>Antie Kami
>>
>>Mee too. I'ze a onnerary tortie. Lookit dis.
>>
>><Bloink blook>
>>
>>Miranda Blackcat
>
>Of course you are Miranda. It's one of the reasons that Spook loved you so
>much.
>
>Antie Kami

Awwww. Sniff. BOOHOOHOOHOO. I'ze gonna miss playin wif her so much.
An meowin wif her. An flyin wif her. An...sniff..alladat stuff.

Miranda-banda, forgettin herself an climin in da auntie's lap an wipin
her eyez all ofur da auntie's shirt

JGW
September 30th 03, 01:50 AM

>>>I'ze on mine way ofur rite now. I'ze gotta buncha bialys wif me cuz
>>>we kan't get gud bagels arownd here.
>>>
>>>Charlie Fennel
>>
>>Sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff.
>>
>>Yum. Wut's bialys???
>>
>>Pandora Pussycat, snooping
>
>They's kinda lyke bagels only different.
>
>Charlie Fennel, not explaining furry well

Oooo. Dat sounds gudgud. Can I try sum?

Pandy

JGW
September 30th 03, 01:52 AM
>> Heer, heer's a pillow. Leen back on dis. Can somecat help me hold
>> her down? She'z gonna float off dis sofa. Heer, I'll take da left
>> leg, somecat take da rite an maybe someother cats cud sit on her arms
>> an cud somecat wraps herself around Aunti Kami's neck an purr?
>>
>> Miranda-banda, swinging into Shivah mode
>>

>I ken do thuh neck dootee. Meowmie sez I melt like a pat uf buttur wen
>I want tu drape on fings.
>
>Cinni, heading for Anti Kami's shoulders

Oh! Purrfict! Lookit dat cat melt.

Miranda

ChildFree23
September 30th 03, 02:27 AM
> >Seventeen years is a furry long time! I've been with Meowmie Debby for
just
> >over eight years.
>
> Eight yeerz is a longlong time too.

Fangu! I'ze works furry hard for my keeps, too. I patrol outside, guard
the patio, and smurgle with GranMeowmie on the couch. - Capt. Midnight DOC

> >I just celebrated my Cat Mitzvah back in February. And you know my
bruffer
> >Capt. Midnight just became a DOC earlier in the month. We missed you at
> >both parties.
>
> I no. I wantid to come. I'ze havin trubble wif da help lately. But
> I wuz finkin of yoo two. Mazel tov on yer Cat Mitzvah!

Fangu! It was a joyous occasion. Gretchen Marie even wanted to sing for
me, since I'ze a Reform kitty

> >Fangu so much for coming to Spook's Shivah.
>
> Fangu for making Shivah for Anti Kami. She reely needed dis an yoo
> wuz so nice to get allofus cats together to help her.

We'ze glad she likes it!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

ChildFree23
September 30th 03, 02:27 AM
> [Ralph, Laura, and J Jabbit...]

Meow, Jabbit, good to see you again.

Weren't you supposed to be in Hawaii, or was that your hoomin?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

KS
September 30th 03, 03:46 AM

>>>Yoo sed it! Glad to see yoo two. Dis is gonna be a bigbig job.
>>>
>>>Miranda-banda-banda-banda
>>
>>Yu got dat rite. I try an try an try, but sheez tuff.
>>
>>Bootsie
>
>Roomer has it dat yer doin a gud job Bootsie. An you'ze da cat to do
>it, too.
>
>Banda

Fangu Banda. Cummin frum yu, datz an honur.

Bootsie

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

KS
September 30th 03, 03:49 AM
>>>Mee too. I'ze a onnerary tortie. Lookit dis.
>>>
>>><Bloink blook>
>>>
>>>Miranda Blackcat
>>
>>Of course you are Miranda. It's one of the reasons that Spook loved you so
>>much.
>>
>>Antie Kami
>
>Awwww. Sniff. BOOHOOHOOHOO. I'ze gonna miss playin wif her so much.
>An meowin wif her. An flyin wif her. An...sniff..alladat stuff.
>
>Miranda-banda, forgettin herself an climin in da auntie's lap an wipin
>her eyez all ofur da auntie's shirt

<Antie Kami gives the pretty black cat a loving embrace.> Those were good
adventures.

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Ray or Fran
September 30th 03, 04:03 AM
Of course youze qualify Frieda. Torbies are torties with more of a stripe
pattern but youze still a tortie. 2 am to 4 am sounds gud ... putting youze
down.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
=======

> Da TED says ize a torbie, doez dat qualify? Ize only gud at cuddling
> purring an needing at nite, so ize take da 2 am to 4 am tyme slot.
>
> Frieda
>
> Paw Ess: Meowmie wantz to know da difference between a torbie an a
> tortie, iffin anykitty nows.

Ray or Fran
September 30th 03, 04:08 AM
Of course it qualifies Lilith Kitten. Fangu for signing up and helping us
torties (of all shades and varieties) keeping Aunti Kami company.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(furry happy to see such a full sign-up sheet ... weze knew the torties
would come through .... keeping pizza supplied of course for effury cat)
==========

> I'm a torbie-and-white. Does that count for anything?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Torbie In Residence

Ray or Fran
September 30th 03, 04:11 AM
Furry gud Miranda ...

Punkins & Puddi Cat
========

> Mee too. I'ze a onnerary tortie. Lookit dis.
>
> <Bloink blook>
>
> Miranda Blackcat

KS
September 30th 03, 03:34 PM
>Of course youze qualify Frieda. Torbies are torties with more of a stripe
>pattern but youze still a tortie. 2 am to 4 am sounds gud ... putting youze
>down.
>
>Punkins & Puddi Cat

You've all been so kind. I don't know to thank you all.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

October 5th 03, 08:15 PM
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:50:39 -0700, JGW > wrote:

>>>Sniff sniff sniff sniff sniff.
>>>
>>>Yum. Wut's bialys???
>>>
>>>Pandora Pussycat, snooping
>>
>>They's kinda lyke bagels only different.
>>
>>Charlie Fennel, not explaining furry well
>
>Oooo. Dat sounds gudgud. Can I try sum?
>
>Pandy

Uf korse yew kan. These ones haf liddle poppy seeds on dem an onions
inna middle cirkle

Charlie Fennel, who thinks bailys are good

Miss Violette
October 21st 03, 11:43 AM
*small gray tabby pushes up to the pooter*

Miss Lillith, I live with Miss Trudi for the moment and I have leopard spots
on myown bellyfurs, Toni Bennett
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> > > Vertical or horizontal stripes?
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > The Good Luck Black Cat
> >
> > Tabby stripes.
> >
> > Allegra, TCC
>
> Yes, there are several kittiez here that are wearing stripes.
>
> But do you have spots on your belly?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Tabby Of The Spotted Belly Variety

Miss Violette
October 21st 03, 11:43 AM
*small gray tabby pushes up to the pooter*

Miss Lillith, I live with Miss Trudi for the moment and I have leopard spots
on myown bellyfurs, Toni Bennett
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
hlink.net...

> > > Vertical or horizontal stripes?
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > The Good Luck Black Cat
> >
> > Tabby stripes.
> >
> > Allegra, TCC
>
> Yes, there are several kittiez here that are wearing stripes.
>
> But do you have spots on your belly?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Tabby Of The Spotted Belly Variety

ChildFree23
October 22nd 03, 02:13 AM
Meow, Toni Bennett! How old are you? What do you look like? How long have
you been living with Trudi? Where did you come from?

Lilith Kitten
Chief Yenta & Nosy-Body In Residence

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> *small gray tabby pushes up to the pooter*
>
> Miss Lillith, I live with Miss Trudi for the moment and I have leopard
spots
> on myown bellyfurs, Toni Bennett
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> hlink.net...

> > > Tabby stripes.
> > >
> > > Allegra, TCC
> >
> > Yes, there are several kittiez here that are wearing stripes.
> >
> > But do you have spots on your belly?
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
> > Tabby Of The Spotted Belly Variety

ChildFree23
October 22nd 03, 02:13 AM
Meow, Toni Bennett! How old are you? What do you look like? How long have
you been living with Trudi? Where did you come from?

Lilith Kitten
Chief Yenta & Nosy-Body In Residence

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> *small gray tabby pushes up to the pooter*
>
> Miss Lillith, I live with Miss Trudi for the moment and I have leopard
spots
> on myown bellyfurs, Toni Bennett
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> hlink.net...

> > > Tabby stripes.
> > >
> > > Allegra, TCC
> >
> > Yes, there are several kittiez here that are wearing stripes.
> >
> > But do you have spots on your belly?
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
> > Tabby Of The Spotted Belly Variety

Miss Violette
October 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
Dear Miss Lillith,
I isa bout six month old now. I has been wif soft anna furry for almost
alltime I can member. I isa gray tabby with silky furz anna onna
undercarriage I has leopard spots

I camed here cause Mister Tiger hearded myown singing outta window anna
furry woked up anna gotted me, I likez it her butted I thinkz I isa a foster
kitty whater dat means, butted furry feedz uses goodgood and I likez to sit
on soft anna purr, she say I purr really good, Toni, the foster cat
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> Meow, Toni Bennett! How old are you? What do you look like? How long
have
> you been living with Trudi? Where did you come from?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Chief Yenta & Nosy-Body In Residence
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > *small gray tabby pushes up to the pooter*
> >
> > Miss Lillith, I live with Miss Trudi for the moment and I have leopard
> spots
> > on myown bellyfurs, Toni Bennett
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > hlink.net...

> > > Yes, there are several kittiez here that are wearing stripes.
> > >
> > > But do you have spots on your belly?
> > >
> > > Lilith Kitten
> > > Tabby Of The Spotted Belly Variety

Miss Violette
October 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
Dear Miss Lillith,
I isa bout six month old now. I has been wif soft anna furry for almost
alltime I can member. I isa gray tabby with silky furz anna onna
undercarriage I has leopard spots

I camed here cause Mister Tiger hearded myown singing outta window anna
furry woked up anna gotted me, I likez it her butted I thinkz I isa a foster
kitty whater dat means, butted furry feedz uses goodgood and I likez to sit
on soft anna purr, she say I purr really good, Toni, the foster cat
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> Meow, Toni Bennett! How old are you? What do you look like? How long
have
> you been living with Trudi? Where did you come from?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Chief Yenta & Nosy-Body In Residence
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > *small gray tabby pushes up to the pooter*
> >
> > Miss Lillith, I live with Miss Trudi for the moment and I have leopard
> spots
> > on myown bellyfurs, Toni Bennett
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > hlink.net...

> > > Yes, there are several kittiez here that are wearing stripes.
> > >
> > > But do you have spots on your belly?
> > >
> > > Lilith Kitten
> > > Tabby Of The Spotted Belly Variety

Samuel Redkitten
October 22nd 03, 05:31 PM
Welcome, Toni Kitten!

Here in mineown hous we is all adopted kitties. Mineownself, I started
out as a foster kitty but quickly turned into a adopted kitty. I was
living wild and mine hoomins catched me and planned to find a good home
for me, but decided dey couldn't let me go so I became a part of der
family. Maybe dat will happen wif you too.

You sound bootiful. I'z a little younger dan you (I'z about 4 months
old), but I'z a pretty good purrer too.

Samuel Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
> Dear Miss Lillith,
> I isa bout six month old now. I has been wif soft anna furry for almost
> alltime I can member. I isa gray tabby with silky furz anna onna
> undercarriage I has leopard spots
>
> I camed here cause Mister Tiger hearded myown singing outta window anna
> furry woked up anna gotted me, I likez it her butted I thinkz I isa a foster
> kitty whater dat means, butted furry feedz uses goodgood and I likez to sit
> on soft anna purr, she say I purr really good, Toni, the foster cat

Miss Violette
October 22nd 03, 11:56 PM
glad to meet yourownsef, I hopez I can stay butted furry says dat the legal
guys says no anna he also says I hasta hafta to hav da right house, Toni,
hopin
Samuel Redkitten > wrote in message
> Welcome, Toni Kitten!
>
> Here in mineown hous we is all adopted kitties. Mineownself, I started
> out as a foster kitty but quickly turned into a adopted kitty. I was
> living wild and mine hoomins catched me and planned to find a good home
> for me, but decided dey couldn't let me go so I became a part of der
> family. Maybe dat will happen wif you too.
>
> You sound bootiful. I'z a little younger dan you (I'z about 4 months
> old), but I'z a pretty good purrer too.
>
> Samuel Kitten
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Dear Miss Lillith,
> > I isa bout six month old now. I has been wif soft anna furry for almost
> > alltime I can member. I isa gray tabby with silky furz anna onna
> > undercarriage I has leopard spots
> >
> > I camed here cause Mister Tiger hearded myown singing outta window anna
> > furry woked up anna gotted me, I likez it her butted I thinkz I isa a
foster
> > kitty whater dat means, butted furry feedz uses goodgood and I likez to
sit
> > on soft anna purr, she say I purr really good, Toni, the foster cat

Miss Violette
October 22nd 03, 11:56 PM
glad to meet yourownsef, I hopez I can stay butted furry says dat the legal
guys says no anna he also says I hasta hafta to hav da right house, Toni,
hopin
Samuel Redkitten > wrote in message
> Welcome, Toni Kitten!
>
> Here in mineown hous we is all adopted kitties. Mineownself, I started
> out as a foster kitty but quickly turned into a adopted kitty. I was
> living wild and mine hoomins catched me and planned to find a good home
> for me, but decided dey couldn't let me go so I became a part of der
> family. Maybe dat will happen wif you too.
>
> You sound bootiful. I'z a little younger dan you (I'z about 4 months
> old), but I'z a pretty good purrer too.
>
> Samuel Kitten
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Dear Miss Lillith,
> > I isa bout six month old now. I has been wif soft anna furry for almost
> > alltime I can member. I isa gray tabby with silky furz anna onna
> > undercarriage I has leopard spots
> >
> > I camed here cause Mister Tiger hearded myown singing outta window anna
> > furry woked up anna gotted me, I likez it her butted I thinkz I isa a
foster
> > kitty whater dat means, butted furry feedz uses goodgood and I likez to
sit
> > on soft anna purr, she say I purr really good, Toni, the foster cat

ChildFree23
October 23rd 03, 02:02 AM
Do you like getting belly rubs? Sometimes when I'm napping in the sunlight,
Meowmie Debby likes to sneak up and give me one. I give her a leg roll so
she can rubrubrub even betterer.

Is you been fixedwhennotbroke yet?

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 1/2

> [...]

> I camed here cause Mister Tiger hearded myown singing outta window anna
> furry woked up anna gotted me, I likez it her butted I thinkz I isa a
foster
> kitty whater dat means, butted furry feedz uses goodgood and I likez to
sit
> on soft anna purr, she say I purr really good, Toni, the foster cat
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > Meow, Toni Bennett! How old are you? What do you look like? How long
> have
> > you been living with Trudi? Where did you come from?
> >
> > Lilith Kitten
> > Chief Yenta & Nosy-Body In Residence
> >
> > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > > *small gray tabby pushes up to the pooter*
> > >
> > > Miss Lillith, I live with Miss Trudi for the moment and I have leopard

October 23rd 03, 02:03 AM
[Nosey meowmie butts into catversation.]

How are the legal guys going to know how many cats you have unless you tell
them?

> [...]

> > family. Maybe dat will happen wif you too.
> >
> > You sound bootiful. I'z a little younger dan you (I'z about 4 months
> > old), but I'z a pretty good purrer too.
> >
> > Samuel Kitten
> >
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > Dear Miss Lillith,
> > > I isa bout six month old now. I has been wif soft anna furry for
almost
> > > alltime I can member. I isa gray tabby with silky furz anna onna
> > > undercarriage I has leopard spots
> > >
> > > I camed here cause Mister Tiger hearded myown singing outta window
anna
> > > furry woked up anna gotted me, I likez it her butted I thinkz I isa a
> foster
> > > kitty whater dat means, butted furry feedz uses goodgood and I likez
> sit
> > > on soft anna purr, she say I purr really good, Toni, the foster cat

October 29th 03, 01:47 AM
> Do you like getting belly rubs? Sometimes when I'm napping in the
sunlight,
> Meowmie Debby likes to sneak up and give me one. I give her a leg roll so
> she can rubrubrub even betterer.
>
> Is you been fixedwhennotbroke yet?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Age 2 1/2

I giv gudgud leg rolls, but only tu Unca Adam. Sumtimez he callz me
"Allegra Leg Roll"!

Allegra

Adam
October 29th 03, 01:47 AM