PDA

View Full Version : Mighty huntress kitty?

Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten
September 28th 03, 05:08 AM
Mine sisfur Amelia is a big tortie girl who has taught me all I know
about being a kitten. In my whole 5 months of life, Amelia has been my
role-model for the 3 1/2 months I've been living in her family.

Amelia is furry brave and is a furry good huntress, and I didn't fink
I'd ever see anyfing that Amelia is ascared of. But fur the last month
or so I've seen her get trapped a couple of times a week!

We have some nasty watermonsters living in the back yard - efurry other
night they start squirting water all over the back yard. When us furcats
are outside when the watermonsters attack, we all run furry fast into
the house. But sometimes Amelia doesn't make it into the house before
the water starts, and sits in the corner of the yard getting wet and
looking miserable. Then our purrpaw has to go outside and pick her up
and carry her into the house so the watermonsters won't get her all wet.

Isn't that funny? I fink it's kind of silly fur such a good
mightyhuntress to let the watermonsters corner her like dat.

Tabitha Kitten

Hotspur
September 29th 03, 12:25 AM
"Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten" > wrote in message lgate.org>...
> Mine sisfur Amelia is a big tortie girl who has taught me all I know
> about being a kitten. In my whole 5 months of life, Amelia has been my
> role-model for the 3 1/2 months I've been living in her family.
>
> Amelia is furry brave and is a furry good huntress, and I didn't fink
> I'd ever see anyfing that Amelia is ascared of. But fur the last month
> or so I've seen her get trapped a couple of times a week!
>
> We have some nasty watermonsters living in the back yard - efurry other
> night they start squirting water all over the back yard. When us furcats
> are outside when the watermonsters attack, we all run furry fast into
> the house. But sometimes Amelia doesn't make it into the house before
> the water starts, and sits in the corner of the yard getting wet and
> looking miserable. Then our purrpaw has to go outside and pick her up
> and carry her into the house so the watermonsters won't get her all wet.
>
> Isn't that funny? I fink it's kind of silly fur such a good
> mightyhuntress to let the watermonsters corner her like dat.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Deer Tabitha.

Iffn yur tabby sisfur wud lik lessuns in fitin waddermonsturs, we wud
be haffi to lone yoo owr ferit Fidget who izz a gudgud waddermonstur
fiter. He jumps an triez to grabs it an bitez it. We don no iffn he
eber wins cuz we kin onlee see diz haffin frum de winnow an den lissen
to de hoomins diskus it.

But den agen, I lik wadder an sits innna sink. So yoo mus tell me whut
sort uf waddermonstur diz iz bekaus I iz furry innersested to fin owt
iffn eny such fings lif in West Furginia.

purrs,
Seti

Tabitha Kitten
September 29th 03, 03:18 PM
> Deer Tabitha.
>
> Iffn yur tabby sisfur wud lik lessuns in fitin waddermonsturs, we wud
> be haffi to lone yoo owr ferit Fidget who izz a gudgud waddermonstur
> fiter. He jumps an triez to grabs it an bitez it. We don no iffn he
> eber wins cuz we kin onlee see diz haffin frum de winnow an den lissen
> to de hoomins diskus it.

It sounds like a ferit would be godgud to hav. We have LOTS of
waddermonsters, so we could use all de help we can gets.

> But den agen, I lik wadder an sits innna sink. So yoo mus tell me whut
> sort uf waddermonstur diz iz bekaus I iz furry innersested to fin owt
> iffn eny such fings lif in West Furginia.

Meowmie calls dem "Sprinklerers" or somefing like dat. Late at
night dey start to hiss all at once, then they pop up their liddle
narrow heads and start spitting wadder all over de yard. Efurrybody
egcept Amelia run into de house as soon as we heer de hissing, but
Amelia lets herself get trapped so that purrpaw hsa to go rescue her.

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha kitten
September 29th 03, 05:06 PM
> Mebbee Amelia wikez tu gettid wet wif da waddermonsturz??
>
> --- Onyx, catfoozled...

Mebbee. Or mebbee she just likes to be "rescuded" by our purrpaw. It
gives her another chance to ride purrpaws shoulders, and Amelia is an
awful shoulder-hog. She doesn't let me hardly ever do shoulder rides.
And I'm a MUCH gooder shoulder-kitten than she is!

Tabitha Kitten

Hotspur
October 1st 03, 11:32 PM
Tabitha kitten > wrote in message >...
> > Mebbee Amelia wikez tu gettid wet wif da waddermonsturz??
> >
> > --- Onyx, catfoozled...
>
> Mebbee. Or mebbee she just likes to be "rescuded" by our purrpaw. It
> gives her another chance to ride purrpaws shoulders, and Amelia is an
> awful shoulder-hog. She doesn't let me hardly ever do shoulder rides.
> And I'm a MUCH gooder shoulder-kitten than she is!
>
> Tabitha Kitten

I betz yoo is rite. Dat sowns like sumfin mineownebigsisfur Ghost wud
do. She iz alwayz tryin to hog daddy when he iz on de bed. Jus cuz she
iz de oldest an cuz Daddee pikud hur owt she finks she iz so speshul.

Seti