PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Mietze

Seanette Blaylock
September 30th 03, 03:37 AM
Another one for the Walk of Remembrance [sigh] - Nameless, House of
Reay, went to the Bridge within days of birth [his seven siblings are
reportedly fine]. Saw this on RPCA.

Felix's Mom, MMSing again

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

The Clowder
October 1st 03, 11:45 PM
Seanette Blaylock > wrote:

>Another one for the Walk of Remembrance [sigh] - Nameless, House of
>Reay, went to the Bridge within days of birth [his seven siblings are
>reportedly fine]. Saw this on RPCA.
>
>Felix's Mom, MMSing again

I haff addid Naymless...but I chaynjd it to "Unnamed Kitten" caws I
fink it's mor reespektful dat way.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Seanette Blaylock
October 2nd 03, 02:21 AM
(The Clowder (South)) had some very interesting
things to say about Re: Attn: Mietze:
>Seanette Blaylock > wrote:
>>Another one for the Walk of Remembrance [sigh] - Nameless, House of
>>Reay, went to the Bridge within days of birth [his seven siblings are
>>reportedly fine]. Saw this on RPCA.
>>Felix's Mom, MMSing again
>I haff addid Naymless...but I chaynjd it to "Unnamed Kitten" caws I
>fink it's mor reespektful dat way.

That's fine, dear. I'm just happy he's in there.

Felix's Mom

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom