PDA

View Full Version : Tuna place purrs needed

Me
October 7th 03, 05:59 PM
Weze purrpurring dat yur meowmies tuna problems go away.

Snowflake an Frieda

Samuel Redkitten wrote:
> Mineown meowmie could use some purrs from efurrycat on this newsgroup.
> The dumbdumb people at her present tuna place told her that her job will
> only last until October 31. Meowmie is very, very sad. So could you
> wonderful kitties send her some tuna place purrs and some feel-better
> purrs? I'm doing my best, giving her my best "feel better now" purrs,
> and even sleeping - err, meditating - on her pillow so my purrs and
> thought-beams will be extra strong, but she still isn't feeling very
> happy. Even my three sisfurs are doing their best!
>
> The thought of meowmie being unhappy is even worse than the thought of
> running out of tuna and toys!
>
> Sammy R Kitten

Samuel Redkitten
October 7th 03, 06:10 PM
Mineown meowmie could use some purrs from efurrycat on this newsgroup.
The dumbdumb people at her present tuna place told her that her job will
only last until October 31. Meowmie is very, very sad. So could you
wonderful kitties send her some tuna place purrs and some feel-better
purrs? I'm doing my best, giving her my best "feel better now" purrs,
and even sleeping - err, meditating - on her pillow so my purrs and
thought-beams will be extra strong, but she still isn't feeling very
happy. Even my three sisfurs are doing their best!

The thought of meowmie being unhappy is even worse than the thought of
running out of tuna and toys!

Sammy R Kitten

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 7th 03, 06:56 PM
Me wrote:
> Weze purrpurring dat yur meowmies tuna problems go away.
>
> Snowflake an Frieda

Fangu! I apurrciate that.

Sammy

Sylvia M
October 7th 03, 08:08 PM
Purrz goin owt tu yur Meowmee.
Turrminated on Halloweenee nite???...Nottid nyce attall!!!

Dyna, purr-motor revving up

"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Mineown meowmie could use some purrs from efurrycat on this newsgroup.
> The dumbdumb people at her present tuna place told her that her job will
> only last until October 31. Meowmie is very, very sad. So could you
> wonderful kitties send her some tuna place purrs and some feel-better
> purrs? I'm doing my best, giving her my best "feel better now" purrs,
> and even sleeping - err, meditating - on her pillow so my purrs and
> thought-beams will be extra strong, but she still isn't feeling very
> happy. Even my three sisfurs are doing their best!
>
> The thought of meowmie being unhappy is even worse than the thought of
> running out of tuna and toys!
>
> Sammy R Kitten

Seanette Blaylock
October 8th 03, 04:39 AM
Samuel Redkitten > had some very interesting things to
say about Tuna place purrs needed:

>Mineown meowmie could use some purrs from efurrycat on this newsgroup.
>The dumbdumb people at her present tuna place told her that her job will
>only last until October 31. Meowmie is very, very sad. So could you
>wonderful kitties send her some tuna place purrs and some feel-better
>purrs? I'm doing my best, giving her my best "feel better now" purrs,
>and even sleeping - err, meditating - on her pillow so my purrs and
>thought-beams will be extra strong, but she still isn't feeling very
>happy. Even my three sisfurs are doing their best!
>The thought of meowmie being unhappy is even worse than the thought of
>running out of tuna and toys!

I know the feeling. I've been through this with Dad twice in the last
couple of years [and he's still in need of a tuna place himself].

Felix, understanding Samuel's Mom's problems

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 8th 03, 09:24 PM
> I know the feeling. I've been through this with Dad twice in the last
> couple of years [and he's still in need of a tuna place himself].
>
> Felix, understanding Samuel's Mom's problems

Fangu, Felix. Me and my sisfurs will also be purring for your Dad.

How are you getting along wif dat Avery bird?

Sammy R

Hotspur
October 9th 03, 02:53 AM
Seanette Blaylock > wrote in message >...
> Samuel Redkitten > had some very interesting things to
> say about Tuna place purrs needed:
>
> >Mineown meowmie could use some purrs from efurrycat on this newsgroup.
> >The dumbdumb people at her present tuna place told her that her job will
> >only last until October 31. Meowmie is very, very sad. So could you
> >wonderful kitties send her some tuna place purrs and some feel-better
> >purrs? I'm doing my best, giving her my best "feel better now" purrs,
> >and even sleeping - err, meditating - on her pillow so my purrs and
> >thought-beams will be extra strong, but she still isn't feeling very
> >happy. Even my three sisfurs are doing their best!
> >The thought of meowmie being unhappy is even worse than the thought of
> >running out of tuna and toys!
>
> I know the feeling. I've been through this with Dad twice in the last
> couple of years [and he's still in need of a tuna place himself].
>
> Felix, understanding Samuel's Mom's problems

Samuel,

We iz all free revvin up owr purr machines tu sen tuna plas purrs to
yur meowmie. An may we also offur de serfis uf de gurl weezel to bited
de butts uf de hed toona plas pursun, she iz furry gud at it?

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRPURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPUUUUUUUUURRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr
PURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPURPUpurpurpur purpurpurpurpurpurpurpurpurrupuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrpuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpurrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr]

Seti, Ghost an Freyr

Blurbubble
October 9th 03, 03:11 AM
Deep **purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr**

Clarence ( wiv hiz seeduktif purr)

---

Seanette Blaylock
October 9th 03, 04:49 AM
"Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" > had some very
interesting things to say about Re: Tuna place purrs needed:
>> I know the feeling. I've been through this with Dad twice in the last
>> couple of years [and he's still in need of a tuna place himself].
>> Felix, understanding Samuel's Mom's problems
>Fangu, Felix. Me and my sisfurs will also be purring for your Dad.
>How are you getting along wif dat Avery bird?

Mom *still* won't let me eat him, darn it!

Felix, who *really* wants dove for dinner

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Ray or Fran
October 9th 03, 01:10 PM
Of course Sammy. Weze cats are furry good in sending all sorts of purrs
and weze sending out new toona place purrs to youze Meowmie. Weze
understands whyze shez sad and anxious and weze are also sending soothing
purrs for her upsettedness.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(revving up theirz motors)

Carol
October 9th 03, 05:12 PM
We'ze purrin' our meowmie's been there.

TopHat and the gang

Samuel Redkitten > wrote in message >...
> Mineown meowmie could use some purrs from efurrycat on this newsgroup.
> The dumbdumb people at her present tuna place told her that her job will
> only last until October 31. Meowmie is very, very sad. So could you
> wonderful kitties send her some tuna place purrs and some feel-better
> purrs? I'm doing my best, giving her my best "feel better now" purrs,
> and even sleeping - err, meditating - on her pillow so my purrs and
> thought-beams will be extra strong, but she still isn't feeling very
> happy. Even my three sisfurs are doing their best!
>
> The thought of meowmie being unhappy is even worse than the thought of
> running out of tuna and toys!
>
> Sammy R Kitten

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 9th 03, 05:53 PM
> Mom *still* won't let me eat him, darn it!
>
> Felix, who *really* wants dove for dinner

Hoomins!

Sammy

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 12:07 AM
We will all purr, Miss Violette
Samuel Redkitten > wrote in message
> Mineown meowmie could use some purrs from efurrycat on this newsgroup.
> The dumbdumb people at her present tuna place told her that her job will
> only last until October 31. Meowmie is very, very sad. So could you
> wonderful kitties send her some tuna place purrs and some feel-better
> purrs? I'm doing my best, giving her my best "feel better now" purrs,
> and even sleeping - err, meditating - on her pillow so my purrs and
> thought-beams will be extra strong, but she still isn't feeling very
> happy. Even my three sisfurs are doing their best!
>
> The thought of meowmie being unhappy is even worse than the thought of
> running out of tuna and toys!
>
> Sammy R Kitten

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 12:07 AM
Itsa confusin why hoomanz duzn't unnerstan birdz is fur eatin notted lookin
at, O.E.J. still sad bout zak