PDA

View Full Version : Jellicle Ball: Where is it this year?

Bobcat
October 8th 03, 10:09 PM
I have been having problems with my teleporter -- I'm having to bounce
from one site to another. Some human overhauled MY teleporter [hisss]
and changed the the controls [HISSSSS] If any cat can read this PLEASE
RESPOND.

Bonnie the Black Panther BL
[Shawnee's Bonnie, House of Ruskin]

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
October 8th 03, 10:30 PM
Bobcat wrote:
> I have been having problems with my teleporter -- I'm having to bounce
> from one site to another. Some human overhauled MY teleporter [hisss]
> and changed the the controls [HISSSSS] If any cat can read this PLEASE
> RESPOND.
>
> Bonnie the Black Panther BL
> [Shawnee's Bonnie, House of Ruskin]

Mrrrow, Bobcat. I'm Tabitha Kitten, and I'm kind of new here. But I got
your message just fine. Purrs that you get your 'porter problems fixed.

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten
October 8th 03, 10:54 PM
> Mrrrow, Bobcat. I'm Tabitha Kitten, and I'm kind of new here. But I got
> your message just fine. Purrs that you get your 'porter problems fixed.
>
> Tabitha Kitten

Sorry I forgot to answer your question - this year's Jellicle Ball is at
Stonehenge.

Tabitha

Seanette Blaylock
October 9th 03, 04:50 AM
(Bobcat) had some very interesting things to say
about Jellicle Ball: Where is it this year?:

>I have been having problems with my teleporter -- I'm having to bounce
>from one site to another. Some human overhauled MY teleporter [hisss]
>and changed the the controls [HISSSSS] If any cat can read this PLEASE
>RESPOND.
>Bonnie the Black Panther BL
>[Shawnee's Bonnie, House of Ruskin]

Hi, Bonnie! It's at Stonehenge this year.

Felix, glad to be of help

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom