PDA

View Full Version : Jellykool Bawl

Blurbubble
October 9th 03, 11:17 PM
Hihi *ahem*

Ize lukkin fur a luffurly laydee kittee tu erkumpenny me..... *blush*

Clarence (howpin)

--
http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble

---

Amelia T Cat
October 9th 03, 11:40 PM
Blurbubble wrote:
> Hihi *ahem*
>
> Ize lukkin fur a luffurly laydee kittee tu erkumpenny me..... *blush*
>
> Clarence (howpin)

Clarence, if you don't have a specific ladykitty in mind, I'd be
delighted to attend the Ball with you.

Amelia T Cat
http://www.imgs.us/photos/amelia

Blurbubble
October 11th 03, 12:25 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> Blurbubble wrote:
> > Hihi *ahem*
> >
> > Ize lukkin fur a luffurly laydee kittee tu erkumpenny me..... *blush*
> >
> > Clarence (howpin)
>
> Clarence, if you don't have a specific ladykitty in mind, I'd be
> delighted to attend the Ball with you.
>
> Amelia T Cat

*blushin* Fangu furry mutch Amelia - iz it Ohkay if weez entta da bawl
*blush* paw-in-paw?

Clarence

---

Amelia T. Cat
October 11th 03, 12:27 AM
> *blushin* Fangu furry mutch Amelia - iz it Ohkay if weez entta da bawl
> *blush* paw-in-paw?
>
> Clarence

Well - <shyly> - I guess so. I've never held paws with a boykitty before...

Amelia

Blurbubble
October 11th 03, 12:33 AM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message
> > *blushin* Fangu furry mutch Amelia - iz it Ohkay if weez entta da bawl
> > *blush* paw-in-paw?
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Well - <shyly> - I guess so. I've never held paws with a boykitty
before...

> Amelia

Fangu, Ize try not tu imbarriss yuze or ennyfin <tayks Amelia's paw gently>

---

Amelia T. Cat
October 11th 03, 03:15 AM
> Fangu, Ize try not tu imbarriss yuze or ennyfin <tayks Amelia's paw gently>

Why don't we go sign the Gest Book?

Amelia

Blurbubble
October 12th 03, 01:21 AM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message
> > Fangu, Ize try not tu imbarriss yuze or ennyfin <tayks Amelia's paw
gently>

> Why don't we go sign the Gest Book?
>
> Amelia

Yesyes, gud ideer :o) <<gently leads Amelia towards the Guestbbok signing
table...>>

Clarence

---

Amelia T. Cat
October 12th 03, 01:38 AM
>>Why don't we go sign the Gest Book?
>>
>>Amelia
>>

> Yesyes, gud ideer :o) <<gently leads Amelia towards the Guestbbok signing
> table...>>
>
> Clarence

<the beautiful tortie girls signs her name - Amelia, House of Mahoney -
and the handsome boykitty signs his name - Clarence, House of (Ricketts?)>

Thank you, dear Clarence? How about we go listen to my sisfurs play
their music, and maybe sign along with them? Tabitha plays the keyboard
pretty well (for a baby), and Samuel is pretty decent on the mandolin.

Amelia

Blurbubble
October 12th 03, 01:44 AM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message

> > Yesyes, gud ideer :o) <<gently leads Amelia towards the Guestbbok
signing
> > table...>>
> >
> > Clarence
>
> <the beautiful tortie girls signs her name - Amelia, House of Mahoney -
> and the handsome boykitty signs his name - Clarence, House of (Ricketts?)>
>
> Thank you, dear Clarence? How about we go listen to my sisfurs play
> their music, and maybe sign along with them? Tabitha plays the keyboard
> pretty well (for a baby), and Samuel is pretty decent on the mandolin.
>
> Amelia

Fangu Amelia, yuze sew kined anna jentall *blush* Purrhapz weez kan sing da
harrmernees tugeffur?

Clarence (Howse ov Ricketts - kerrekt!)

---

Amelia T. Cat
October 12th 03, 04:38 AM
> Fangu Amelia, yuze sew kined anna jentall *blush* Purrhapz weez kan sing da
> harrmernees tugeffur?
>
> Clarence (Howse ov Ricketts - kerrekt!)

I would like that.

[The two kitties find a comfortable-looking spot, settle in, and start
to sing, softly, in warm harnony]

This is enough to bring tears to my eyes...

Amelia

Blurbubble
October 13th 03, 06:15 PM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message
> > Fangu Amelia, yuze sew kined anna jentall *blush* Purrhapz weez kan sing
da
> > harrmernees tugeffur?
> >
> > Clarence (Howse ov Ricketts - kerrekt!)
>
> I would like that.
>
> [The two kitties find a comfortable-looking spot, settle in, and start
> to sing, softly, in warm harnony]
>
> This is enough to bring tears to my eyes...
>
> Amelia

**sniffle** Yuze sing luffurlee Amelia <<gazes in awe>>>

Clarence

---

Amelia T Cat
October 13th 03, 06:18 PM
> **sniffle** Yuze sing luffurlee Amelia <<gazes in awe>>>
>
> Clarence

Well, thank you! So do you. I believe we sing pretty good harmony.

Amelia

Blurbubble
October 13th 03, 06:20 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > **sniffle** Yuze sing luffurlee Amelia <<gazes in awe>>>
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Well, thank you! So do you. I believe we sing pretty good harmony.
>
> Amelia

Yesyes! :o) Shall weez sing sumfin a bit mor uptemmpow?

Clarence (eega tu ROKK!!)

---

Amelia T Cat
October 13th 03, 06:35 PM
> Yesyes! :o) Shall weez sing sumfin a bit mor uptemmpow?
>
> Clarence (eega tu ROKK!!)

Absolutely! Sammy Kitten, you're ready to make that mandolin sing,
aren't you? <serious, scary glare towards her kitten sisfurs> And
Fluffybutt, I know you can rock out on that keyboard.

Let's see - Dyna, are you ready with your rocks? And Talisker, you want
to play something lively with us on your bodhran? And Allegra, something
quick would sound *so* good with your cello accompanyment!

Amelia T Cat

Blurbubble
October 13th 03, 11:50 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Yesyes! :o) Shall weez sing sumfin a bit mor uptemmpow?
> >
> > Clarence (eega tu ROKK!!)
>
> Absolutely! Sammy Kitten, you're ready to make that mandolin sing,
> aren't you? <serious, scary glare towards her kitten sisfurs> And
> Fluffybutt, I know you can rock out on that keyboard.
>
> Let's see - Dyna, are you ready with your rocks? And Talisker, you want
> to play something lively with us on your bodhran? And Allegra, something
> quick would sound *so* good with your cello accompanyment!
>
> Amelia T Cat

YAY!! Wotz shall weez plae? Rokk anna Rowall? Sum Rappin? Wot doo yuze
fansee sweet Amelia? :o)

Clarence

---

Amelia T Cat
October 14th 03, 12:05 AM
> YAY!! Wotz shall weez plae? Rokk anna Rowall? Sum Rappin? Wot doo yuze
> fansee sweet Amelia? :o)
>
> Clarence

How about some jazz, or some rock? I *really* like to listen to those!

Amelia

Blurbubble
October 14th 03, 12:16 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > YAY!! Wotz shall weez plae? Rokk anna Rowall? Sum Rappin? Wot doo yuze
> > fansee sweet Amelia? :o)
> >
> > Clarence
>
> How about some jazz, or some rock? I *really* like to listen to those!
>
> Amelia

Ummm, welll Ize sorree but Ize not mutch lykin Jazzz so weez gonna haf tu
ROKK insted....wot shall weez sing? Yuze liek olled rokk or neu rokk?

Clarence

---

Amelia T Cat
October 14th 03, 12:17 AM
> Ummm, welll Ize sorree but Ize not mutch lykin Jazzz so weez gonna haf tu
> ROKK insted....wot shall weez sing? Yuze liek olled rokk or neu rokk?
>
> Clarence

I like just about all rock. What are some of your favorite songs? I'll
bet the musicats will know them.

Amelia

Blurbubble
October 14th 03, 12:19 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Ummm, welll Ize sorree but Ize not mutch lykin Jazzz so weez gonna haf
tu
> > ROKK insted....wot shall weez sing? Yuze liek olled rokk or neu rokk?
> >
> > Clarence
>
> I like just about all rock. What are some of your favorite songs? I'll
> bet the musicats will know them.
>
> Amelia

Oooh oooh, duz dey no enny songs by, ummmm, Blur? Or, or enny olled stuff
furrom hundrids ov yeers agoe liek in da seffentees??

Clarence

---

Amelia T Cat
October 14th 03, 12:33 AM
> Oooh oooh, duz dey no enny songs by, ummmm, Blur? Or, or enny olled stuff
> furrom hundrids ov yeers agoe liek in da seffentees??
>
> Clarence

Oh, that ancient stuff, huh? You kitties in the orchestra, do you all
know "Jump, Jive, and Wail"? That's good Swing dancing music. Fluffybutt
- err, Tabitha - and Samuel, I know you can play it - you've heard our
purrpaw's hoomin kitten Sean play it often enough.

Amelia

Sylvia M
October 14th 03, 02:14 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Yesyes! :o) Shall weez sing sumfin a bit mor uptemmpow?
> >
> > Clarence (eega tu ROKK!!)
>
> Absolutely! Sammy Kitten, you're ready to make that mandolin sing,
> aren't you? <serious, scary glare towards her kitten sisfurs> And
> Fluffybutt, I know you can rock out on that keyboard.
>
> Let's see - Dyna, are you ready with your rocks? And Talisker, you want
> to play something lively with us on your bodhran? And Allegra, something
> quick would sound *so* good with your cello accompanyment!
>
> Amelia T Cat

I yam!! I yam!!!
Klikkitty klickitty klick...
Hard rock???
Rocl-a-billy??

Dyna, eegurr tu pleeeze

Sylvia M
October 14th 03, 02:16 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oooh oooh, duz dey no enny songs by, ummmm, Blur? Or, or enny olled
stuff
> > furrom hundrids ov yeers agoe liek in da seffentees??
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Oh, that ancient stuff, huh? You kitties in the orchestra, do you all
> know "Jump, Jive, and Wail"? That's good Swing dancing music. Fluffybutt
> - err, Tabitha - and Samuel, I know you can play it - you've heard our
> purrpaw's hoomin kitten Sean play it often enough.
>
> Amelia

Kin weez awlzo rock-arownd-da klok???

Dyna taking tuu rockz outta hur bag, an toonink dem

Sherry Laing
October 14th 03, 02:56 AM
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Amelia T Cat wrote:

> > Yesyes! :o) Shall weez sing sumfin a bit mor uptemmpow?
> >
> > Clarence (eega tu ROKK!!)
>
> Absolutely! Sammy Kitten, you're ready to make that mandolin sing,
> aren't you? <serious, scary glare towards her kitten sisfurs> And
> Fluffybutt, I know you can rock out on that keyboard.
>
> Let's see - Dyna, are you ready with your rocks? And Talisker, you want
> to play something lively with us on your bodhran? And Allegra, something
> quick would sound *so* good with your cello accompanyment!

Lively? Yew bet! <bob-tailed tabby an white gurl gives her bodhran
beater a little shake and begins tapping out syncopated rhythms on
her drum> --Talisker Pippin, running through her repertoire of jigs and
reels

Visit the BallardBunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

Dan and Nancy Mahoney
October 14th 03, 09:50 PM
Sylvia M wrote:

> Kin weez awlzo rock-arownd-da klok???
>
> Dyna taking tuu rockz outta hur bag, an toonink dem

Oh, yes! I can really shake my tail to that one!

Amelia

Blurbubble
October 14th 03, 10:47 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oooh oooh, duz dey no enny songs by, ummmm, Blur? Or, or enny olled
stuff
> > furrom hundrids ov yeers agoe liek in da seffentees??
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Oh, that ancient stuff, huh? You kitties in the orchestra, do you all
> know "Jump, Jive, and Wail"? That's good Swing dancing music. Fluffybutt
> - err, Tabitha - and Samuel, I know you can play it - you've heard our
> purrpaw's hoomin kitten Sean play it often enough.
>
> Amelia

Ize downt rillee mined wot it iz az long as weez kan DANS FARST tu it! :o)

Clarence

---

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 12:52 AM
How I wish this could have been me, Miss Violette, pouting beclaws she
couldn't attend but glad for Clarence and his date that they had a good
time,
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...
> Hihi *ahem*
>
> Ize lukkin fur a luffurly laydee kittee tu erkumpenny me..... *blush*
>
> Clarence (howpin)
>
> --
> http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble
>

> ---

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 12:52 AM
How I wish this could have been me, Miss Violette, pouting beclaws she
couldn't attend but glad for Clarence and his date that they had a good
time,
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...
> Hihi *ahem*
>
> Ize lukkin fur a luffurly laydee kittee tu erkumpenny me..... *blush*
>
> Clarence (howpin)
>
> --
> http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble
>

> ---

Blurbubble
October 23rd 03, 01:01 AM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> How I wish this could have been me, Miss Violette, pouting beclaws she
> couldn't attend but glad for Clarence and his date that they had a good
> time,

Yesyes, I furrst fort Ize gonna bee gowin wif yu but yuze woz nowear tu be
seen! Den 'Melia *blush* kinedlee offurred tu erkumpenny me

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 23rd 03, 01:01 AM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> How I wish this could have been me, Miss Violette, pouting beclaws she
> couldn't attend but glad for Clarence and his date that they had a good
> time,

Yesyes, I furrst fort Ize gonna bee gowin wif yu but yuze woz nowear tu be
seen! Den 'Melia *blush* kinedlee offurred tu erkumpenny me

Clarence

---

Amelia T. Cat
October 23rd 03, 05:25 AM
Miss Violette wrote:
> How I wish this could have been me, Miss Violette, pouting beclaws she
> couldn't attend but glad for Clarence and his date that they had a good
> time,

I'm glad I could be of assistance. Dear Clarence was a perfect gentlekitty.

Amelia T Cat

Amelia T. Cat
October 23rd 03, 05:25 AM
Miss Violette wrote:
> How I wish this could have been me, Miss Violette, pouting beclaws she
> couldn't attend but glad for Clarence and his date that they had a good
> time,

I'm glad I could be of assistance. Dear Clarence was a perfect gentlekitty.

Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 06:00 AM
Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I hope we
can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much more
forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss violette,
glad to have a new friend
Amelia T. Cat > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > How I wish this could have been me, Miss Violette, pouting beclaws she
> > couldn't attend but glad for Clarence and his date that they had a good
> > time,
>
> I'm glad I could be of assistance. Dear Clarence was a perfect
gentlekitty.

> Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 06:00 AM
Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I hope we
can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much more
forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss violette,
glad to have a new friend
Amelia T. Cat > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > How I wish this could have been me, Miss Violette, pouting beclaws she
> > couldn't attend but glad for Clarence and his date that they had a good
> > time,
>
> I'm glad I could be of assistance. Dear Clarence was a perfect
gentlekitty.

> Amelia T Cat

Amelia T Cat
October 23rd 03, 06:04 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I hope we
> can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
> veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much more
> forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss violette,
> glad to have a new friend

Yes, time can be so short. The Jellicle Ball always makes that message
very clear to us.

Miss Violette, I'm a newcomer here. I certainly wouldn't want to
interfere with anything you might have planned with sweet Clarence.

<whispers to Miss Violette>He sure is cute, isn't he? ANd he dances very
well.</whisper>

I do appreciate Mr. Clarence's company, and his gallantry at asking a
newcomer kitty girl to dance. And I'm very happy to count Miss Violette
and Mr. Clarence among my friends.

Amelia T Cat

Amelia T Cat
October 23rd 03, 06:04 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I hope we
> can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
> veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much more
> forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss violette,
> glad to have a new friend

Yes, time can be so short. The Jellicle Ball always makes that message
very clear to us.

Miss Violette, I'm a newcomer here. I certainly wouldn't want to
interfere with anything you might have planned with sweet Clarence.

<whispers to Miss Violette>He sure is cute, isn't he? ANd he dances very
well.</whisper>

I do appreciate Mr. Clarence's company, and his gallantry at asking a
newcomer kitty girl to dance. And I'm very happy to count Miss Violette
and Mr. Clarence among my friends.

Amelia T Cat

Blurbubble
October 23rd 03, 06:15 PM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message

> I'm glad I could be of assistance. Dear Clarence was a perfect
gentlekitty.

> Amelia T Cat

**blush** Fangu 'Melia, anna yuze a wunnerfool dansa anna lookt luffurly in
yor bawl dress :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 23rd 03, 06:15 PM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message

> I'm glad I could be of assistance. Dear Clarence was a perfect
gentlekitty.

> Amelia T Cat

**blush** Fangu 'Melia, anna yuze a wunnerfool dansa anna lookt luffurly in
yor bawl dress :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 23rd 03, 06:16 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I hope
we
> > can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
> > veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much
more
> > forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss
violette,
> > glad to have a new friend
>
> Yes, time can be so short. The Jellicle Ball always makes that message
> very clear to us.
>
> Miss Violette, I'm a newcomer here. I certainly wouldn't want to
> interfere with anything you might have planned with sweet Clarence.
>
> <whispers to Miss Violette>He sure is cute, isn't he? ANd he dances very
> well.</whisper>
>
> I do appreciate Mr. Clarence's company, and his gallantry at asking a
> newcomer kitty girl to dance. And I'm very happy to count Miss Violette
> and Mr. Clarence among my friends.
>
> Amelia T Cat

**blushing A LOT** Fangu bofe, yuze such luffurlee laydeez :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 23rd 03, 06:16 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I hope
we
> > can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
> > veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much
more
> > forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss
violette,
> > glad to have a new friend
>
> Yes, time can be so short. The Jellicle Ball always makes that message
> very clear to us.
>
> Miss Violette, I'm a newcomer here. I certainly wouldn't want to
> interfere with anything you might have planned with sweet Clarence.
>
> <whispers to Miss Violette>He sure is cute, isn't he? ANd he dances very
> well.</whisper>
>
> I do appreciate Mr. Clarence's company, and his gallantry at asking a
> newcomer kitty girl to dance. And I'm very happy to count Miss Violette
> and Mr. Clarence among my friends.
>
> Amelia T Cat

**blushing A LOT** Fangu bofe, yuze such luffurlee laydeez :o)

Clarence

---

Miss Violette
October 24th 03, 07:19 AM
the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little pushier than
I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,

*he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper dancer, and
if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me he is
a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she left
and her and her sister never camed back, *

here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger stops
and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette
Amelia T Cat > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I hope
we
> > can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
> > veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much
more
> > forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss
violette,
> > glad to have a new friend
>
> Yes, time can be so short. The Jellicle Ball always makes that message
> very clear to us.
>
> Miss Violette, I'm a newcomer here. I certainly wouldn't want to
> interfere with anything you might have planned with sweet Clarence.
>
> <whispers to Miss Violette>He sure is cute, isn't he? ANd he dances very
> well.</whisper>
>
> I do appreciate Mr. Clarence's company, and his gallantry at asking a
> newcomer kitty girl to dance. And I'm very happy to count Miss Violette
> and Mr. Clarence among my friends.
>
> Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette
October 24th 03, 07:19 AM
the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little pushier than
I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,

*he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper dancer, and
if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me he is
a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she left
and her and her sister never camed back, *

here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger stops
and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette
Amelia T Cat > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I hope
we
> > can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
> > veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much
more
> > forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss
violette,
> > glad to have a new friend
>
> Yes, time can be so short. The Jellicle Ball always makes that message
> very clear to us.
>
> Miss Violette, I'm a newcomer here. I certainly wouldn't want to
> interfere with anything you might have planned with sweet Clarence.
>
> <whispers to Miss Violette>He sure is cute, isn't he? ANd he dances very
> well.</whisper>
>
> I do appreciate Mr. Clarence's company, and his gallantry at asking a
> newcomer kitty girl to dance. And I'm very happy to count Miss Violette
> and Mr. Clarence among my friends.
>
> Amelia T Cat

Amelia T Cat
October 24th 03, 05:54 PM
Miss Violette wrote:

> the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little pushier than
> I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,
>
> *he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper dancer, and
> if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me he is
> a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she left
> and her and her sister never camed back, *
>
> here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger stops
> and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette

Miss Violette, I do understand about events in the human part of the
family do affect things on the furry side as well. Myu meowmieis on the
last day of her tuna place today, and is pretty depressed about it. And
purrpaw has been trying to get into a different tuna place for *so* long...

Hello, Tiger. I'm please to meet you. I'm sorry to hear about Isis.

Do your hoomins give you any grief about being big? My meowmie calls me
a fat cat just because I weight 14 or 15 pounds, but my purrpaw says I'm
just well loved.

Amelia T Cat
<big shortfurred tortie girl>

Amelia T Cat
October 24th 03, 05:54 PM
Miss Violette wrote:

> the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little pushier than
> I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,
>
> *he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper dancer, and
> if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me he is
> a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she left
> and her and her sister never camed back, *
>
> here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger stops
> and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette

Miss Violette, I do understand about events in the human part of the
family do affect things on the furry side as well. Myu meowmieis on the
last day of her tuna place today, and is pretty depressed about it. And
purrpaw has been trying to get into a different tuna place for *so* long...

Hello, Tiger. I'm please to meet you. I'm sorry to hear about Isis.

Do your hoomins give you any grief about being big? My meowmie calls me
a fat cat just because I weight 14 or 15 pounds, but my purrpaw says I'm
just well loved.

Amelia T Cat
<big shortfurred tortie girl>

Miss Violette
October 25th 03, 01:45 AM
I am sorry bout Isis too, her anna her sister posted here and me and TV anna
them two girlcats had some nice datez. The hoomanz don't gives me any
purblems bout how much I weigh beclaws I isa a bigframed boy, the nasty ted
sayz dat since I talkz alot and I isa so tall I purbly has some mc inna
myown blood. anna dey is also to busy worryin bout TV's weight anyway,
hisownsef weighs bout 18 pounds anna dat isa tootoo much corrdin to da ted,
Tiger, thinkin he likez Miss Violette's new friend
> [...]

> > a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she
left
> > and her and her sister never camed back, *
> >
> > here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger
stops
> > and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette
>
> Miss Violette, I do understand about events in the human part of the
> family do affect things on the furry side as well. Myu meowmieis on the
> last day of her tuna place today, and is pretty depressed about it. And
> purrpaw has been trying to get into a different tuna place for *so*
long...

> Hello, Tiger. I'm please to meet you. I'm sorry to hear about Isis.
>
> Do your hoomins give you any grief about being big? My meowmie calls me
> a fat cat just because I weight 14 or 15 pounds, but my purrpaw says I'm

October 25th 03, 05:11 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...

> the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little pushier
than
> I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,
>
> *he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper dancer,
and
> if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me he
is
> a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she left
> and her and her sister never camed back, *
>
> here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger stops
> and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette
> Amelia T Cat > wrote in message
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I
hope
> we
> > > can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
> > > veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much
> more
> > > forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss
> violette,
> > > glad to have a new friend
> >
> > Yes, time can be so short. The Jellicle Ball always makes that message
> > very clear to us.
> >
> > Miss Violette, I'm a newcomer here. I certainly wouldn't want to
> > interfere with anything you might have planned with sweet Clarence.
> >
> > <whispers to Miss Violette>He sure is cute, isn't he? ANd he dances very
> > well.</whisper>
> >
> > I do appreciate Mr. Clarence's company, and his gallantry at asking a
> > newcomer kitty girl to dance. And I'm very happy to count Miss Violette
> > and Mr. Clarence among my friends.
> >
> > Amelia T Cat

---

Blurbubble
October 25th 03, 05:11 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...

> the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little pushier
than
> I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,
>
> *he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper dancer,
and
> if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me he
is
> a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she left
> and her and her sister never camed back, *
>
> here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger stops
> and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette
> Amelia T Cat > wrote in message
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> > > Miss Violate smiles broadly and says, I think your name is great, I
hope
> we
> > > can be friends, and Clarence and I have no formal arrangement but I am
> > > veryvery fond of him and due to recent circumstances I am being much
> more
> > > forward than I otherwise would, time is so short sometimes, Miss
> violette,
> > > glad to have a new friend
> >
> > Yes, time can be so short. The Jellicle Ball always makes that message
> > very clear to us.
> >
> > Miss Violette, I'm a newcomer here. I certainly wouldn't want to
> > interfere with anything you might have planned with sweet Clarence.
> >
> > <whispers to Miss Violette>He sure is cute, isn't he? ANd he dances very
> > well.</whisper>
> >
> > I do appreciate Mr. Clarence's company, and his gallantry at asking a
> > newcomer kitty girl to dance. And I'm very happy to count Miss Violette
> > and Mr. Clarence among my friends.
> >
> > Amelia T Cat

---

Blurbubble
October 25th 03, 05:12 PM
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> >
> > the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little pushier
> than
> > I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,
> >
> > *he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper dancer,
> and
> > if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me
he
> is
> > a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she
left
> > and her and her sister never camed back, *
> >
> > here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger
stops
> > and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette

Ize fink I mayed a miztayk anna sent a blank messij beefur - orl Ize gonna
say iz Ize ORINJ not yello but fangu fur da komplermunts ennywae :o)
Tiger sowndz a bit liek ar Zachary woz *sigh*

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 25th 03, 05:12 PM
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> >
> > the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little pushier
> than
> > I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,
> >
> > *he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper dancer,
> and
> > if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me
he
> is
> > a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she
left
> > and her and her sister never camed back, *
> >
> > here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger
stops
> > and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette

Ize fink I mayed a miztayk anna sent a blank messij beefur - orl Ize gonna
say iz Ize ORINJ not yello but fangu fur da komplermunts ennywae :o)
Tiger sowndz a bit liek ar Zachary woz *sigh*

Clarence

---

Miss Violette
October 26th 03, 11:27 AM
soft here, furry tells me tiger is really both, the ted called tiger a
yellow tabby with orange stripes, and he also has yellow/gold eyes, I will
ask furry to look at your pictures and let you know
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > >
> > > the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little
pushier
> > than
> > > I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,
> > >
> > > *he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper
dancer,
> > and
> > > if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me
> he
> > is
> > > a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she
> left
> > > and her and her sister never camed back, *
> > >
> > > here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger
> stops
> > > and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette
>
> Ize fink I mayed a miztayk anna sent a blank messij beefur - orl Ize gonna
> say iz Ize ORINJ not yello but fangu fur da komplermunts ennywae :o)
> Tiger sowndz a bit liek ar Zachary woz *sigh*
>
> Clarence
>

> ---

Miss Violette
October 26th 03, 11:27 AM
soft here, furry tells me tiger is really both, the ted called tiger a
yellow tabby with orange stripes, and he also has yellow/gold eyes, I will
ask furry to look at your pictures and let you know
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > >
> > > the ball and events in soft's family are making me err a little
pushier
> > than
> > > I would otherwise be, I am glad we will be friends,
> > >
> > > *he is very cute and a purrfect gentlecat and he is a superduper
dancer,
> > and
> > > if you like yellow boycats you should see Mr. Tiger that lives with me
> he
> > is
> > > a bigbig 15 pound boycat. He was seeing a gircat named Isis but she
> left
> > > and her and her sister never camed back, *
> > >
> > > here is tiger now, Tiger this is a girlcat I want you to meet, Tiger
> stops
> > > and stares and bows to the girlcat standing by Miss Violette
>
> Ize fink I mayed a miztayk anna sent a blank messij beefur - orl Ize gonna
> say iz Ize ORINJ not yello but fangu fur da komplermunts ennywae :o)
> Tiger sowndz a bit liek ar Zachary woz *sigh*
>
> Clarence
>

> ---

Blurbubble
October 27th 03, 11:33 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...

> soft here, furry tells me tiger is really both, the ted called tiger a
> yellow tabby with orange stripes, and he also has yellow/gold eyes, I will
> ask furry to look at your pictures and let you know

Eefur wae Tiger sowndz liek a furry hansum yung gentallkittee :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 27th 03, 11:33 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...

> soft here, furry tells me tiger is really both, the ted called tiger a
> yellow tabby with orange stripes, and he also has yellow/gold eyes, I will
> ask furry to look at your pictures and let you know

Eefur wae Tiger sowndz liek a furry hansum yung gentallkittee :o)

Clarence

---

Miss Violette
October 28th 03, 04:49 AM
He is actually a very handsome older kitty, he has been at MY house for
almost five years and he was a fully grown mancat when he came here, Miss
Violette, who recalls the ted saying he only looked three but could be as
old as eight...