PDA

View Full Version : Hoomins and weather

Amelia T. Cat
October 10th 03, 04:49 PM
Honestly, I just don't know what I'm going to do about my hoomins!

All 4 of us furcats do our part, protecting the hoomins and the house
from greeblings attack, making sure their food is ok, and beautifying
everything in the house with our lovely fur. In exchange we expect them
to provide a few minimal things. Tyey do ok with food and water and
comfortable sleeping place and plenty of scritches. But when it comes to
their obligation to provide decent weather they are completely helpless!

What is a kitty to do? All I ask for is some nice, warm weather. How
hard can it be to manage that? How is a kitty supposed to nap in a warm
sunbeam when it's all cloudy and damp? Next thing you know they'll let
it rain on us again!

Amelia T Cat

Amelia T. Cat
October 10th 03, 06:44 PM
> Yooz wantz hoominz tu kontrol da weather?? Iffin uh weatherman haz no
> kontrol ohfur itzownself, how du yoo eggspekt thuh affuraj, run-of-the-
> mill kloolezz hoomin bean that lurkz inna heer tu kontrol itzownself??
>
> --- Onyx

With all of their reliance on technology, you'd think that the hoomins
would focus on the really important stuff - like allowing kitties in the
Out to enjoy decent napping weather.

Amelia

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 01:12 AM
Dis is a purrblem her also, Tiger wanting the windows to OPEN
Amelia T. Cat > wrote in message
> Honestly, I just don't know what I'm going to do about my hoomins!
>
> All 4 of us furcats do our part, protecting the hoomins and the house
> from greeblings attack, making sure their food is ok, and beautifying
> everything in the house with our lovely fur. In exchange we expect them
> to provide a few minimal things. Tyey do ok with food and water and
> comfortable sleeping place and plenty of scritches. But when it comes to
> their obligation to provide decent weather they are completely helpless!
>
> What is a kitty to do? All I ask for is some nice, warm weather. How
> hard can it be to manage that? How is a kitty supposed to nap in a warm
> sunbeam when it's all cloudy and damp? Next thing you know they'll let
> it rain on us again!
>
> Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 01:12 AM
Dis is a purrblem her also, Tiger wanting the windows to OPEN
Amelia T. Cat > wrote in message
> Honestly, I just don't know what I'm going to do about my hoomins!
>
> All 4 of us furcats do our part, protecting the hoomins and the house
> from greeblings attack, making sure their food is ok, and beautifying
> everything in the house with our lovely fur. In exchange we expect them
> to provide a few minimal things. Tyey do ok with food and water and
> comfortable sleeping place and plenty of scritches. But when it comes to
> their obligation to provide decent weather they are completely helpless!
>
> What is a kitty to do? All I ask for is some nice, warm weather. How
> hard can it be to manage that? How is a kitty supposed to nap in a warm
> sunbeam when it's all cloudy and damp? Next thing you know they'll let
> it rain on us again!
>
> Amelia T Cat

Amelia T Cat
October 23rd 03, 05:59 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> Dis is a purrblem her also, Tiger wanting the windows to OPEN

I've got to say that this week they've been doing pretty well, Here it
is late October, Samhain almost upon us, and it's still nice and warm
(hot even) all day. Now if they could just keep this up through the year...

Amelia T. Cat

Amelia T Cat
October 23rd 03, 05:59 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> Dis is a purrblem her also, Tiger wanting the windows to OPEN

I've got to say that this week they've been doing pretty well, Here it
is late October, Samhain almost upon us, and it's still nice and warm
(hot even) all day. Now if they could just keep this up through the year...

Amelia T. Cat

Miss Violette
October 24th 03, 07:14 AM
you soundz like a girlcat afta myown heart, I like hot and breezey with a
nice wide legdgey thing to lay on, Tiger, big yellow boy
Amelia T Cat > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Dis is a purrblem her also, Tiger wanting the windows to OPEN
>
> I've got to say that this week they've been doing pretty well, Here it
> is late October, Samhain almost upon us, and it's still nice and warm
> (hot even) all day. Now if they could just keep this up through the
year...

> Amelia T. Cat

Miss Violette
October 24th 03, 07:14 AM
you soundz like a girlcat afta myown heart, I like hot and breezey with a
nice wide legdgey thing to lay on, Tiger, big yellow boy
Amelia T Cat > wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > Dis is a purrblem her also, Tiger wanting the windows to OPEN
>
> I've got to say that this week they've been doing pretty well, Here it
> is late October, Samhain almost upon us, and it's still nice and warm
> (hot even) all day. Now if they could just keep this up through the
year...

> Amelia T. Cat

Amelia T Cat
October 24th 03, 05:50 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> you soundz like a girlcat afta myown heart, I like hot and breezey with a
> nice wide legdgey thing to lay on, Tiger, big yellow boy

Why, thank you! That does sound great - nice, hot weather with a good
breeze and a nice comfortable place to lie down. My favorite is when a
warm breeze blows and the back door is open so I can go hide under some
weeds and let the wind ruffle my short tortie fur.

Amelia
<whose hoomins refer to her as "gravitionally gifted">

Amelia T Cat
October 24th 03, 05:50 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> you soundz like a girlcat afta myown heart, I like hot and breezey with a
> nice wide legdgey thing to lay on, Tiger, big yellow boy

Why, thank you! That does sound great - nice, hot weather with a good
breeze and a nice comfortable place to lie down. My favorite is when a
warm breeze blows and the back door is open so I can go hide under some
weeds and let the wind ruffle my short tortie fur.

Amelia
<whose hoomins refer to her as "gravitionally gifted">

Miss Violette
October 25th 03, 01:35 AM
ourz hoomanz doez notted letz uses out anymore so I haveta be happi wif da
winnows, Tiger, who is fully gifted but likes to tell everyone bout it