PDA

View Full Version : My tribute to Miss DD

Amelia T. Cat
October 10th 03, 11:30 PM
DD kitty, you've been gone for half a year now. Even though you've been
away at the Bridge you've still been in our hearts and our minds. Your
sweet personality, your wonderful rumbling purrs, the way you patiently
tolerated my giving you kittybaths - we miss all of those aspects.
Purrpaw and Meowmie still talk of you, and miss the way you had of
curling up next to them on the bed.

You were a good friend, and we all miss you. We're glad that you've gone
on to the Rainbow Bridge and that you're no longer suffering from the
CRF that made your finals weeks so uncomfortable. Be happy, little
kitty. We'll all be together again when the time is right.

Amelia T Cat

The Clowder
October 11th 03, 12:01 AM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote:

<liddull snip>

>You were a good friend, and we all miss you. We're glad that you've gone
>on to the Rainbow Bridge and that you're no longer suffering from the
>CRF that made your finals weeks so uncomfortable. Be happy, little
>kitty. We'll all be together again when the time is right.
>
>Amelia T Cat

Dat wuz a furryfine Tribyoot, Amelia T Cat. Wee no sumfing bowt da
battull aginst CRF owrownselvs, an saloot yur fambly froo da teeers.

Miss DD liffs in da harts ov dose hoo luffd her fureffur.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply

Ray or Fran
October 13th 03, 09:21 PM
That waz a lovely tribute Amelia T. Cat. Weze knowz that DD left a hole in
youze hoomins heart and in youze own. Youze will meet again at the Bridge
one day.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

(tribute lovingly snipped)

ladyjade
October 14th 03, 01:55 AM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message
> DD kitty, you've been gone for half a year now. Even though you've been
> away at the Bridge you've still been in our hearts and our minds. Your
> sweet personality, your wonderful rumbling purrs, the way you patiently
> tolerated my giving you kittybaths - we miss all of those aspects.
> Purrpaw and Meowmie still talk of you, and miss the way you had of
> curling up next to them on the bed.
>
> You were a good friend, and we all miss you. We're glad that you've gone
> on to the Rainbow Bridge and that you're no longer suffering from the
> CRF that made your finals weeks so uncomfortable. Be happy, little
> kitty. We'll all be together again when the time is right.
>
> Amelia T Cat

A bewtiful tribyewt Amelia.

DaRennieKidz

Miss Violette