PDA

View Full Version : Jellicle Ball Begins

Boogie's Mom
October 11th 03, 12:38 AM
As Meitze solemnly reads the names of this years honorees, a black n white
tuxedo, "encamped" next to one of the stones of the inner circle, opens his
heart and allows the melodies of love and respect, longing, beauty, and hope
to come through. Music threads it's way through the assembled kitties and
touches each one.

Boogie sheds a tear for each of his friends who have gone to the bridge.

--
To reply remove no-spam

ChildFree23
October 11th 03, 02:41 AM
Oh, Boogie, please don't cry! [nuzzle nuzzle]

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> As Meitze solemnly reads the names of this years honorees, a black n white
> tuxedo, "encamped" next to one of the stones of the inner circle, opens
his
> heart and allows the melodies of love and respect, longing, beauty, and
hope
> to come through. Music threads it's way through the assembled kitties and
> touches each one.
>
> Boogie sheds a tear for each of his friends who have gone to the bridge.
>
> --
> To reply remove no-spam

Sylvia M
October 11th 03, 02:42 AM
> As Meitze solemnly reads the names of this years honorees, a black n white
> tuxedo, "encamped" next to one of the stones of the inner circle, opens
his
> heart and allows the melodies of love and respect, longing, beauty, and
hope
> to come through. Music threads it's way through the assembled kitties and
> touches each one.
>
> Boogie sheds a tear for each of his friends who have gone to the bridge.

<Dyna lites 67 wite candulzz, and wun pynk wun (furr da lozt hoomin onna
lyzt). She playzez eech inna glass globe, and den playzez dem
strateegikelly arownd da sirkul deeskribed by da monolythik stonez.>

Wee wyll miss yu , wun an awl...
Dyna, wiff MMS

Boogie's Mom
October 11th 03, 03:14 AM
<Boogie whispers to Kitty> "It's ok. Each tear is a tribute.", and plays
softly on as one after another, kittiez speak of those who have crossed the
bridge.

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Oh, Boogie, please don't cry! [nuzzle nuzzle]
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > As Meitze solemnly reads the names of this years honorees, a black n
white
> > tuxedo, "encamped" next to one of the stones of the inner circle, opens
> his
> > heart and allows the melodies of love and respect, longing, beauty, and
> hope
> > to come through. Music threads it's way through the assembled kitties
and
> > touches each one.
> >
> > Boogie sheds a tear for each of his friends who have gone to the bridge.
> >
> > --
> > To reply remove no-spam

BallardBunch
October 11th 03, 10:48 PM
Bob-tailed brown tabby an white gurl quietly joins Boogie by the inner
stones and adds soft drum beats to accompany the melodies floating over
the circle. Memories of friends now at the Bridge fill the air along
with the mewsic.

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Beverly Orel
October 12th 03, 12:23 AM
Dat shur is beeyootiful mewsik, Boogie. I sent a link to the O'Carolan page
of the Contemplator web site. It plays "Carolans Welcome" --bud I lyke yur
furshun bedder!

Samantha
"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> As Meitze solemnly reads the names of this years honorees, a black n white
> tuxedo, "encamped" next to one of the stones of the inner circle, opens
his
> heart and allows the melodies of love and respect, longing, beauty, and
hope
> to come through. Music threads it's way through the assembled kitties and
> touches each one.
>
> Boogie sheds a tear for each of his friends who have gone to the bridge.
>
> --
> To reply remove no-spam

ChildFree23
October 12th 03, 02:25 AM
[Fluffy dark tortie compacts herself into the meatloaf position and begins
three-toned purring for all those who have gone to the Bridge.]

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> <Boogie whispers to Kitty> "It's ok. Each tear is a tribute.", and plays
> softly on as one after another, kittiez speak of those who have crossed
the
> bridge.
>
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> > Oh, Boogie, please don't cry! [nuzzle nuzzle]
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > As Meitze solemnly reads the names of this years honorees, a black n
> white
> > > tuxedo, "encamped" next to one of the stones of the inner circle,
opens
> > his
> > > heart and allows the melodies of love and respect, longing, beauty,
and
> > hope
> > > to come through. Music threads it's way through the assembled kitties
> and
> > > touches each one.
> > >
> > > Boogie sheds a tear for each of his friends who have gone to the
bridge.

> > > --
> > > To reply remove no-spam

Ray or Fran
October 12th 03, 07:20 PM
How beautiful Boogie, how absolutely beautiful.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Ray or Fran
October 12th 03, 07:21 PM

> > Boogie sheds a tear for each of his friends who have gone to the bridge.
> >
> <Dyna lites 67 wite candulzz, and wun pynk wun (furr da lozt hoomin onna
> lyzt). She playzez eech inna glass globe, and den playzez dem
> strateegikelly arownd da sirkul deeskribed by da monolythik stonez.>
>
> Wee wyll miss yu , wun an awl...
> Dyna, wiff MMS

How thoughtful of youze Dyna to light a pink candle for Aunti Barb (RB).
Weze knowz shez would appreciate that furry much.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Also with MMS)

Spike & Stormy
October 13th 03, 05:13 PM
"Sylvia M" > wrote in message et>...
> > As Meitze solemnly reads the names of this years honorees, a black n white
> > tuxedo, "encamped" next to one of the stones of the inner circle, opens
> his
> > heart and allows the melodies of love and respect, longing, beauty, and
> hope
> > to come through. Music threads it's way through the assembled kitties and
> > touches each one.
> >
> > Boogie sheds a tear for each of his friends who have gone to the bridge.
> >
> <Dyna lites 67 wite candulzz, and wun pynk wun (furr da lozt hoomin onna
> lyzt). She playzez eech inna glass globe, and den playzez dem
> strateegikelly arownd da sirkul deeskribed by da monolythik stonez.>
>
> Wee wyll miss yu , wun an awl...
> Dyna, wiff MMS

What a luffly ideer, Dyna.

Spike & Stormy, wif a few teers

ladyjade
October 14th 03, 05:02 AM
"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> As Meitze solemnly reads the names of this years honorees, a black n white
> tuxedo, "encamped" next to one of the stones of the inner circle, opens
his
> heart and allows the melodies of love and respect, longing, beauty, and
hope
> to come through. Music threads it's way through the assembled kitties and
> touches each one.
>
> Boogie sheds a tear for each of his friends who have gone to the bridge.

<ten Catnadian kitties joyn Boogie insyd da curkil, bow der hedz an sniffle
softlee>