PDA

View Full Version : Uh Tribewt two My Thithter Toto

Boggity Boggsworth
October 11th 03, 06:35 AM
~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~

Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.

~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~

Azad
October 11th 03, 06:51 PM
Boggity Boggsworth > wrote:

>~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
>out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
>
>Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
>am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
>Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
>Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
>I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
>hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
>up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
>wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
>with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
>Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
>had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
>thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
>weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
>hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
>
>~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
>him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~

<large white Persian waves excitedly and smiles>
Well dun, yung sir, well dun!

Azad

--
Remove the first m to reply

Gizmo
October 11th 03, 10:56 PM
>~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
>out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
>
>Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
>am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
>Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
>Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
>I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
>hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
>up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
>wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
>with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
>Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
>had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
>thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
>weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
>hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
>
>~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
>him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~

Gud wun, Marius. Im prowd ov yu.

Gizmo

Paw Ess: An fangu. Yu akchewlee made mom laff.

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com

Carol
October 12th 03, 03:34 AM
Excellent tribute little one.

(Azad) wrote in message >...
> Boggity Boggsworth > wrote:
>
> >~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
> >out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
> >
> >Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
> >am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
> >Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
> >Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
> >I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
> >hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
> >up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
> >wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
> >with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
> >Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
> >had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
> >thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
> >weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
> >hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
> >
> >~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
> >him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~
>
> <large white Persian waves excitedly and smiles>
> Well dun, yung sir, well dun!
>
> Azad

Ray or Fran
October 12th 03, 11:16 PM
Marius, Toto would be furry proud of youze tribute to her. Remember Marius,
that much of herz actions in the end were caused by herz illness. Sheze
cared for youze and fur effuryone, shez just couldn't show how shez really
felt. Shez well now and fully healed and watching over youze. Youze will
see her again, weze all will when ourz time comes.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Whoz had puursonal experience with similar illnesses and what theyz do to
furs and hoomans brains and personalities)

Renee E. Babcock
October 13th 03, 06:20 PM
Boggity Boggsworth > wrote in message >...
> ~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
> out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
>
> Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
> am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
> Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
> Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
> I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
> hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
> up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
> wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
> with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
> Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
> had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
> thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
> weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
> hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
>
> ~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
> him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~

-------------
Wahhhhh, I miss my fren Toto! She wuz da bestest TGK a TGK cud efer haf!

Persephone, giving Marius a loving little swat to remind him of Toto

ladyjade
October 14th 03, 05:23 AM
"Boggity Boggsworth" > wrote in message
> ~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
> out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
>
> Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
> am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
> Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
> Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
> I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
> hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
> up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
> wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
> with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
> Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
> had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
> thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
> weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
> hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
>
> ~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
> him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~

Yu did gud Marius; dat waz a lufflee tribyewt tu Toto.

DaRennieKidz

Gabrielle
October 16th 03, 05:11 AM

>>~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
>>out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
>>
>>Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
>>am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
>>Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
>>Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
>>I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
>>hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
>>up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
>>wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
>>with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
>>Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
>>had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
>>thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
>>weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
>>hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
>>
>>~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
>>him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~
>>

> Yu did gud Marius; dat waz a lufflee tribyewt tu Toto.
>
> DaRennieKidz

It wuz a furry fine tribewt, indeed.
Laura & Ralph

Beverly Orel
October 17th 03, 05:23 AM
I sekonds dat, Marius! Yew did gud, yung man!

Samantha

"Gabrielle" > wrote in message

> >>~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
> >>out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
> >>
> >>Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
> >>am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
> >>Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
> >>Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
> >>I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
> >>hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
> >>up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
> >>wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
> >>with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
> >>Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
> >>had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
> >>thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
> >>weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
> >>hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
> >>
> >>~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
> >>him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~
> >>

> > Yu did gud Marius; dat waz a lufflee tribyewt tu Toto.
> >
> > DaRennieKidz
> >

> It wuz a furry fine tribewt, indeed.
> Laura & Ralph

Boggity Boggsworth
October 21st 03, 07:46 PM
Thank yew. Toto wuz thpeshal.
M A R I U S, wundering if that maketh him Azad'z unkull

Carol wrote:

> Excellent tribute little one.

Boggity Boggsworth
October 21st 03, 07:47 PM
> Gud wun, Marius. Im prowd ov yu.
>
> Gizmo
>
> Paw Ess: An fangu. Yu akchewlee made mom laff.

Thank yew, Thurr!
M A R I U S

Boggity Boggsworth
October 21st 03, 07:47 PM
> Gud wun, Marius. Im prowd ov yu.
>
> Gizmo
>
> Paw Ess: An fangu. Yu akchewlee made mom laff.

Thank yew, Thurr!
M A R I U S

Sherry Laing
October 22nd 03, 02:23 AM
Toto wuz a inspurrrashun to alla TuffGurlKitties! Marius, dat wuz a gud
tribyoot -- yew did Toto prowd. --Talisker Pippin, TGK

> >>~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
> >>out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
> >>
> >>Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
> >>am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
> >>Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
> >>Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
> >>I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
> >>hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
> >>up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
> >>wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
> >>with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
> >>Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
> >>had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
> >>thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
> >>weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
> >>hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
> >>
> >>~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
> >>him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~

Sherry Laing
October 22nd 03, 02:23 AM
Toto wuz a inspurrrashun to alla TuffGurlKitties! Marius, dat wuz a gud
tribyoot -- yew did Toto prowd. --Talisker Pippin, TGK

> >>~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
> >>out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
> >>
> >>Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
> >>am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
> >>Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
> >>Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
> >>I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
> >>hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
> >>up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
> >>wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
> >>with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
> >>Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
> >>had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
> >>thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
> >>weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
> >>hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
> >>
> >>~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
> >>him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 07:53 AM
very sweet, Miss Violette
Boggity Boggsworth > wrote in message
> ~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
> out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
>
> Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
> am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
> Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
> Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
> I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
> hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
> up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
> wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
> with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
> Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
> had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
> thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
> weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
> hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
>
> ~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
> him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 07:53 AM
very sweet, Miss Violette
Boggity Boggsworth > wrote in message
> ~~13-munth-old gray & wite tabby trubullmaker approchez podium, thtarez
> out at thuh kroud, kleerz throt & tethtth mikruhfone~~
>
> Gud evening. My name iz Marius and I'm thuh grandthuh ov Thaddeus. I
> am althow thuh bruther ov Toto. Grampaw iz althow thuh bruther ov
> Toto. Grampaw thez that'th thuh weigh it iz and thow it iz. I luved
> Toto with all my hart. Everywon elth wuz thkared ov hurr but knot me!
> I liked two teez hurr, thniff her and betht ov all, eet kanned fud with
> hurr. I didn't like it when she bathed me beekuz she alweighz beet me
> up afterwardz but I lerned two brathe mythelf four thuh beetin thow it
> wuzn't that bad. Mommy thez I'm thee only cat who'ze ever bin fizikull
> with Toto. She hated motht catth and beet them up. She beet up our
> Jerman Shepherd, Giuliani. Everywon thez she wuz alweighz tuff but she
> had uh thoft thpot four me. When she got rilly thikk we all new and
> thare wuz nuthin anywon kood dew thow we tried two thtay out ov hurr
> weigh. I new hurr furr leth than uh yeer but I will alweighz rememburr
> hurr and thuh Tabby Konvenshonz we had on Mommy'z lap.
>
> ~~yung mancat looks nervuthly around til he theez hiz grampaw, who givez
> him thuh 4-thumz up thine~~

The Clowder
October 31st 03, 03:43 AM
<Large white smooshface is momentarily taken aback>

Well...ahhh...yu see...ummm...iffn mine MommyToto wuz yur...
an...well...I'ze fife an yu'ze not wun yet...
Yung Marius, I fink yu'ze correkt.
I'ze yur neffew. :-3

Azad