PDA

View Full Version : A triboot to Telio

October 11th 03, 06:55 AM
I only smelled him, I didn't no him, but he wuz a furry luvery blak
cat whut luked lyke a plush toi an had furz lyke a plush toi. He wuz
a dumped kitty an Spyder an Chris adopted him an tuk furry gud care uf
him thru his hart purroblems and other health purroblems. He wuz
always a gud hunter an left meeny korpses uf evil ratz an meese for
hiz mama an daddy to find. When Miss Bert went to thu Bridj he sumhow
knew... an when mama wuz over at Chris an Spyder's he stood on his
hind legs and put hiz frunt legs on mama's knee which wuz thu furst
time he'd efur dun sumfink lyke dat for mama an she knew dat he wuz
sayin gudbye. Haf fun at thu Bridj an gif Miss Bert sum hedbuttz frum
us.

Charlie Fennel

Mietze
October 11th 03, 07:16 PM
wrote:

>I only smelled him, I didn't no him, but he wuz a furry luvery blak
>cat whut luked lyke a plush toi an had furz lyke a plush toi. He wuz
>a dumped kitty an Spyder an Chris adopted him an tuk furry gud care uf
>him thru his hart purroblems and other health purroblems. He wuz
>always a gud hunter an left meeny korpses uf evil ratz an meese for
>hiz mama an daddy to find. When Miss Bert went to thu Bridj he sumhow
>knew... an when mama wuz over at Chris an Spyder's he stood on his
>hind legs and put hiz frunt legs on mama's knee which wuz thu furst
>time he'd efur dun sumfink lyke dat for mama an she knew dat he wuz
>sayin gudbye. Haf fun at thu Bridj an gif Miss Bert sum hedbuttz frum
>us.
>
>Charlie Fennel

<small brown tabby leans forward in her seat as Charlie Fennel passes
by and whispers "well dun, mine frend">

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply

October 12th 03, 01:09 AM
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:16:48 GMT, (Mietze)

>>I only smelled him, I didn't no him, but he wuz a furry luvery blak
>>cat whut luked lyke a plush toi an had furz lyke a plush toi. He wuz
>>a dumped kitty an Spyder an Chris adopted him an tuk furry gud care uf
>>him thru his hart purroblems and other health purroblems. He wuz
>>always a gud hunter an left meeny korpses uf evil ratz an meese for
>>hiz mama an daddy to find. When Miss Bert went to thu Bridj he sumhow
>>knew... an when mama wuz over at Chris an Spyder's he stood on his
>>hind legs and put hiz frunt legs on mama's knee which wuz thu furst
>>time he'd efur dun sumfink lyke dat for mama an she knew dat he wuz
>>sayin gudbye. Haf fun at thu Bridj an gif Miss Bert sum hedbuttz frum
>>us.
>>
>>Charlie Fennel
>
><small brown tabby leans forward in her seat as Charlie Fennel passes
>by and whispers "well dun, mine frend">
>
>Mietze

<big gray boy blushes bright red thru his furz> You fink so? I hope
so! Fangu Mietze

Charlie Fennel

Carol
October 12th 03, 03:30 AM
(Mietze) wrote in message >...
> wrote:
>
> >I only smelled him, I didn't no him, but he wuz a furry luvery blak
> >cat whut luked lyke a plush toi an had furz lyke a plush toi. He wuz
> >a dumped kitty an Spyder an Chris adopted him an tuk furry gud care uf
> >him thru his hart purroblems and other health purroblems. He wuz
> >always a gud hunter an left meeny korpses uf evil ratz an meese for
> >hiz mama an daddy to find. When Miss Bert went to thu Bridj he sumhow
> >knew... an when mama wuz over at Chris an Spyder's he stood on his
> >hind legs and put hiz frunt legs on mama's knee which wuz thu furst
> >time he'd efur dun sumfink lyke dat for mama an she knew dat he wuz
> >sayin gudbye. Haf fun at thu Bridj an gif Miss Bert sum hedbuttz frum
> >us.
> >
> >Charlie Fennel
>
> <small brown tabby leans forward in her seat as Charlie Fennel passes
> by and whispers "well dun, mine frend">
>
> Mietze

Good Tribute to a good hunter.

October 12th 03, 10:30 AM
On 11 Oct 2003 19:30:17 -0700, (Carol) wrote:

(Mietze) wrote in message >...
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I only smelled him, I didn't no him, but he wuz a furry luvery blak
>> >cat whut luked lyke a plush toi an had furz lyke a plush toi. He wuz
>> >a dumped kitty an Spyder an Chris adopted him an tuk furry gud care uf
>> >him thru his hart purroblems and other health purroblems. He wuz
>> >always a gud hunter an left meeny korpses uf evil ratz an meese for
>> >hiz mama an daddy to find. When Miss Bert went to thu Bridj he sumhow
>> >knew... an when mama wuz over at Chris an Spyder's he stood on his
>> >hind legs and put hiz frunt legs on mama's knee which wuz thu furst
>> >time he'd efur dun sumfink lyke dat for mama an she knew dat he wuz
>> >sayin gudbye. Haf fun at thu Bridj an gif Miss Bert sum hedbuttz frum
>> >us.
>> >
>> >Charlie Fennel
>>
>> <small brown tabby leans forward in her seat as Charlie Fennel passes
>> by and whispers "well dun, mine frend">
>>
>> Mietze
>
>Good Tribute to a good hunter.

Fangu!

CF

Ray or Fran
October 13th 03, 09:10 PM
A gud tribute Charlie Fennel for a cat that sounds like hez was a gud gud
hunter. Weze knows Telio will be missed by his hoomins and most likely the
earthly rats and mice are breathing a sigh of relief.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

ladyjade
October 14th 03, 05:25 AM
> wrote in message
> I only smelled him, I didn't no him, but he wuz a furry luvery blak
> cat whut luked lyke a plush toi an had furz lyke a plush toi. He wuz
> a dumped kitty an Spyder an Chris adopted him an tuk furry gud care uf
> him thru his hart purroblems and other health purroblems. He wuz
> always a gud hunter an left meeny korpses uf evil ratz an meese for
> hiz mama an daddy to find. When Miss Bert went to thu Bridj he sumhow
> knew... an when mama wuz over at Chris an Spyder's he stood on his
> hind legs and put hiz frunt legs on mama's knee which wuz thu furst
> time he'd efur dun sumfink lyke dat for mama an she knew dat he wuz
> sayin gudbye. Haf fun at thu Bridj an gif Miss Bert sum hedbuttz frum
> us.
>
> Charlie Fennel

Dat waz a furry lufflee tribyewt <sniff>. Weez shur Miss Bert will
appreshiayt da hedbutts.

DaRennieKidz

Gabrielle
October 16th 03, 05:08 AM
May he find meny gudgud fieldz tu hunt in atta Bridj.

Laura & Ralph
with Jabbit at a distance

wrote:

> I only smelled him, I didn't no him, but he wuz a furry luvery blak
> cat whut luked lyke a plush toi an had furz lyke a plush toi. He wuz
> a dumped kitty an Spyder an Chris adopted him an tuk furry gud care uf
> him thru his hart purroblems and other health purroblems. He wuz
> always a gud hunter an left meeny korpses uf evil ratz an meese for
> hiz mama an daddy to find. When Miss Bert went to thu Bridj he sumhow
> knew... an when mama wuz over at Chris an Spyder's he stood on his
> hind legs and put hiz frunt legs on mama's knee which wuz thu furst
> time he'd efur dun sumfink lyke dat for mama an she knew dat he wuz
> sayin gudbye. Haf fun at thu Bridj an gif Miss Bert sum hedbuttz frum
> us.
>
> Charlie Fennel

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 07:58 AM
Dis was a fine tribute, Tiger
> wrote in message
> I only smelled him, I didn't no him, but he wuz a furry luvery blak
> cat whut luked lyke a plush toi an had furz lyke a plush toi. He wuz
> a dumped kitty an Spyder an Chris adopted him an tuk furry gud care uf
> him thru his hart purroblems and other health purroblems. He wuz
> always a gud hunter an left meeny korpses uf evil ratz an meese for
> hiz mama an daddy to find. When Miss Bert went to thu Bridj he sumhow
> knew... an when mama wuz over at Chris an Spyder's he stood on his
> hind legs and put hiz frunt legs on mama's knee which wuz thu furst
> time he'd efur dun sumfink lyke dat for mama an she knew dat he wuz
> sayin gudbye. Haf fun at thu Bridj an gif Miss Bert sum hedbuttz frum
> us.
>
> Charlie Fennel

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 07:58 AM