PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Mietze

Bobcat
October 12th 03, 02:57 PM
Dear Mietze,

Thank you for calling Cruiser's Name. Today he would have been 11 Y.O.
I realize that this is a gathering of CATS, and Cruiser was a DOG. As
you know Bonnie has this thing about dogs, but in this case Cruiser
was a very special dog in that he helped me to remain INDEPENDENT and
mobile. While I had to beg her Royal Highness to submit his Name, even
she secretly misses him -- she almost died two weeks after Cruiser
passed over the Bridge, and spent almost 1.5 weeks with TED. He is
missed every day that I have to go some place and all I have is my
cane to keep from falling. Again, thank you for calling Cruiser's
name.

Now I had best slink back into the shadows before Bonnie knows that
I'm here lurking (TED does not call here "The Cat From Hell" for no
reason).... I still have to live with her Highness...

Most Sincerely Yours,

The Bobcat

Mietze
October 12th 03, 04:25 PM
(Bobcat) wrote:

>Dear Mietze,
>
>Thank you for calling Cruiser's Name. Today he would have been 11 Y.O.
>I realize that this is a gathering of CATS, and Cruiser was a DOG. As
>you know Bonnie has this thing about dogs, but in this case Cruiser
>was a very special dog in that he helped me to remain INDEPENDENT and
>mobile. While I had to beg her Royal Highness to submit his Name, even
>she secretly misses him -- she almost died two weeks after Cruiser
>passed over the Bridge, and spent almost 1.5 weeks with TED. He is
>missed every day that I have to go some place and all I have is my
>cane to keep from falling. Again, thank you for calling Cruiser's
>name.
>
>Now I had best slink back into the shadows before Bonnie knows that
>I'm here lurking (TED does not call here "The Cat From Hell" for no
>reason).... I still have to live with her Highness...
>
>Most Sincerely Yours,
>
>The Bobcat

Yu'ze welcom, Uncle Bobcat. Da Calling ov Nayms has neffur bin
xcloosiff to kitties only, enny Gud Frend to Cats is elligibull to be
onord. Dis yeeer dere ar for hoomins, too horsis, free hamsturs, an
yur Cruiser. Bonnie the Black Panther mite haff bin reeluktint, but
shee wuz purrfektly rite to haff him onord.

Purrrrs to yu an yurs, Uncle Bobcat.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply