PDA

View Full Version : Boogie

ChildFree23
October 14th 03, 09:09 PM
You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze always
shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.

That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will you be
mine winkwink?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse

Boogie's Mom
October 15th 03, 03:33 AM
ER...well...ahem...

I'ze awfully growchy most times, anna nottid as hewlfy as I shud be. Are
you shure youze wudn't rather haf a yunger hansomer wink?

Black tuxie caught totally by surprize

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze always
> shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.
>
> That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will you be
> mine winkwink?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
> Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
> Registered Cat Nurse

ChildFree23
October 17th 03, 03:12 AM
Fangu for your vote of confidence, Unca Cory. Meow certainly hopes he does
say yes.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:09:52 GMT, ChildFree23 said...
> > You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze
always
> > shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.
> >
> > That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will you
be
> > mine winkwink?
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
>
> UB ~ *gasp!* Quietly thinking to self: "say yes, Boogie... say yes..."

ChildFree23
October 17th 03, 03:17 AM
I'ze can cheer you up! I'ze a Caretaking Kitty & Registered Cat Nurse.
I'ze can take care of you.

Please say yes, Boogie! Please!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> ER...well...ahem...
>
> I'ze awfully growchy most times, anna nottid as hewlfy as I shud be. Are
> you shure youze wudn't rather haf a yunger hansomer wink?
>
> Black tuxie caught totally by surprize
>

> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> > You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze
always
> > shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.
> >
> > That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will you
be
> > mine winkwink?
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> > Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
> > Registered Cat Nurse

ChildFree23
October 17th 03, 03:17 AM
I'ze can cheer you up! I'ze a Caretaking Kitty & Registered Cat Nurse.
I'ze can take care of you.

Please say yes, Boogie! Please!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> ER...well...ahem...
>
> I'ze awfully growchy most times, anna nottid as hewlfy as I shud be. Are
> you shure youze wudn't rather haf a yunger hansomer wink?
>
> Black tuxie caught totally by surprize
>

> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> > You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze
always
> > shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.
> >
> > That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will you
be
> > mine winkwink?
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> > Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
> > Registered Cat Nurse

Boogie's Mom
October 17th 03, 05:02 AM
Kitty, iffen yer shure dat you want'z me (cuz Bast knows dere's yunger,
hansomer katz out dere)...den I'ze guess we'd better get winked.<hedbutt>

Boogie...a kat way outa hizown depth (oh sheesh...whadda I do now?!?!?)

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I'ze can cheer you up! I'ze a Caretaking Kitty & Registered Cat Nurse.
> I'ze can take care of you.
>
> Please say yes, Boogie! Please!
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
> Queen Of The Moggies
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > ER...well...ahem...
> >
> > I'ze awfully growchy most times, anna nottid as hewlfy as I shud be.
Are
> > you shure youze wudn't rather haf a yunger hansomer wink?
> >
> > Black tuxie caught totally by surprize
> >

> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > hlink.net...
> > > You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze
> always
> > > shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.
> > >
> > > That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will
you
> be
> > > mine winkwink?
> > >
> > > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > > Chief Tortie In Residence
> > > Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
> > > Registered Cat Nurse

Boogie's Mom
October 17th 03, 05:02 AM
Kitty, iffen yer shure dat you want'z me (cuz Bast knows dere's yunger,
hansomer katz out dere)...den I'ze guess we'd better get winked.<hedbutt>

Boogie...a kat way outa hizown depth (oh sheesh...whadda I do now?!?!?)

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I'ze can cheer you up! I'ze a Caretaking Kitty & Registered Cat Nurse.
> I'ze can take care of you.
>
> Please say yes, Boogie! Please!
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
> Queen Of The Moggies
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > ER...well...ahem...
> >
> > I'ze awfully growchy most times, anna nottid as hewlfy as I shud be.
Are
> > you shure youze wudn't rather haf a yunger hansomer wink?
> >
> > Black tuxie caught totally by surprize
> >

> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > hlink.net...
> > > You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze
> always
> > > shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.
> > >
> > > That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will
you
> be
> > > mine winkwink?
> > >
> > > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > > Chief Tortie In Residence
> > > Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
> > > Registered Cat Nurse

ChildFree23
October 18th 03, 12:04 AM
Meow thinks you're the handsomest cat on RPCC. And I don't want to be with
a younger cat because they're so energetic and want to play all the time.
I'm much too old for that. I just like to nap the day away.

Don't feel like we have to get winkwinked right away. We could have a long
engagement to make sure this is something we both want.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

[sniffnose sniffnose headbut]

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Kitty, iffen yer shure dat you want'z me (cuz Bast knows dere's yunger,
> hansomer katz out dere)...den I'ze guess we'd better get winked.<hedbutt>
>
> Boogie...a kat way outa hizown depth (oh sheesh...whadda I do now?!?!?)
>
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > I'ze can cheer you up! I'ze a Caretaking Kitty & Registered Cat Nurse.
> > I'ze can take care of you.
> >
> > Please say yes, Boogie! Please!
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> > Queen Of The Moggies
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > ER...well...ahem...
> > >
> > > I'ze awfully growchy most times, anna nottid as hewlfy as I shud be.
> Are
> > > you shure youze wudn't rather haf a yunger hansomer wink?
> > >
> > > Black tuxie caught totally by surprize
> > >

> > > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > > hlink.net...
> > always

> you
> > be

ChildFree23
October 18th 03, 12:04 AM
Meow thinks you're the handsomest cat on RPCC. And I don't want to be with
a younger cat because they're so energetic and want to play all the time.
I'm much too old for that. I just like to nap the day away.

Don't feel like we have to get winkwinked right away. We could have a long
engagement to make sure this is something we both want.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

[sniffnose sniffnose headbut]

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Kitty, iffen yer shure dat you want'z me (cuz Bast knows dere's yunger,
> hansomer katz out dere)...den I'ze guess we'd better get winked.<hedbutt>
>
> Boogie...a kat way outa hizown depth (oh sheesh...whadda I do now?!?!?)
>
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > I'ze can cheer you up! I'ze a Caretaking Kitty & Registered Cat Nurse.
> > I'ze can take care of you.
> >
> > Please say yes, Boogie! Please!
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> > Queen Of The Moggies
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > ER...well...ahem...
> > >
> > > I'ze awfully growchy most times, anna nottid as hewlfy as I shud be.
> Are
> > > you shure youze wudn't rather haf a yunger hansomer wink?
> > >
> > > Black tuxie caught totally by surprize
> > >

> > > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > > hlink.net...
> > always

> you
> > be

Boogie's Mom
October 18th 03, 03:05 AM
Feelin uncharacteristically warm an fuzzy, Boogie leans closer and ventures
a little ear lick and thinks he cud get used to hafin a lovely companion
like Kitty Schottland.

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> [...]

with
> a younger cat because they're so energetic and want to play all the time.
> I'm much too old for that. I just like to nap the day away.
>
> Don't feel like we have to get winkwinked right away. We could have a
long
> engagement to make sure this is something we both want.
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> [sniffnose sniffnose headbut]
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > Kitty, iffen yer shure dat you want'z me (cuz Bast knows dere's yunger,
> > hansomer katz out dere)...den I'ze guess we'd better get
winked.<hedbutt>

> > Boogie...a kat way outa hizown depth (oh sheesh...whadda I do now?!?!?)
> >
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> > > I'ze can cheer you up! I'ze a Caretaking Kitty & Registered Cat

ChildFree23
October 18th 03, 11:33 PM
[Fluffy dark tortie turns around and licks Boogie's forehad.]

Fangu, Boogie. You've made me furry happy.

Kitty Schottland DOC

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Feelin uncharacteristically warm an fuzzy, Boogie leans closer and
ventures
> a little ear lick and thinks he cud get used to hafin a lovely companion
> like Kitty Schottland.
>

> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> > Meow thinks you're the handsomest cat on RPCC. And I don't want to be
> > with a younger cat because they're so energetic and want to play all the
time.
> > I'm much too old for that. I just like to nap the day away.
> >
> > Don't feel like we have to get winkwinked right away. We could have a
> > long engagement to make sure this is something we both want.
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > [sniffnose sniffnose headbut]
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > Kitty, iffen yer shure dat you want'z me (cuz Bast knows dere's
yunger,
> > > hansomer katz out dere)...den I'ze guess we'd better get
> > > winked.<hedbutt>
> > >
> > > Boogie...a kat way outa hizown depth (oh sheesh...whadda I do
now?!?!?)

ChildFree23
October 18th 03, 11:33 PM
[Fluffy dark tortie turns around and licks Boogie's forehad.]

Fangu, Boogie. You've made me furry happy.

Kitty Schottland DOC

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Feelin uncharacteristically warm an fuzzy, Boogie leans closer and
ventures
> a little ear lick and thinks he cud get used to hafin a lovely companion
> like Kitty Schottland.
>

> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> > Meow thinks you're the handsomest cat on RPCC. And I don't want to be
> > with a younger cat because they're so energetic and want to play all the
time.
> > I'm much too old for that. I just like to nap the day away.
> >
> > Don't feel like we have to get winkwinked right away. We could have a
> > long engagement to make sure this is something we both want.
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > [sniffnose sniffnose headbut]
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > Kitty, iffen yer shure dat you want'z me (cuz Bast knows dere's
yunger,
> > > hansomer katz out dere)...den I'ze guess we'd better get
> > > winked.<hedbutt>
> > >
> > > Boogie...a kat way outa hizown depth (oh sheesh...whadda I do
now?!?!?)

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 11:15 AM
Miss Violettes eyes open wide in amazement and admiration of kitty for
knowing what she wants and going for it, and soft purrs of support go to the
both of you
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze always
> shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.
>
> That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will you be
> mine winkwink?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
> Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
> Registered Cat Nurse

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 11:15 AM
Miss Violettes eyes open wide in amazement and admiration of kitty for
knowing what she wants and going for it, and soft purrs of support go to the
both of you
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze always
> shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.
>
> That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will you be
> mine winkwink?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
> Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
> Registered Cat Nurse

ChildFree23
October 24th 03, 12:20 AM
Fangu, Miss Violette. We're just going to smurgle together for a while to
make sure efurrything works out.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> Miss Violettes eyes open wide in amazement and admiration of kitty for
> knowing what she wants and going for it, and soft purrs of support go to
the
> both of you
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> > You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze
always
> > shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.
> >
> > That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will you
be
> > mine winkwink?
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> > Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
> > Registered Cat Nurse

ChildFree23
October 24th 03, 12:20 AM
Fangu, Miss Violette. We're just going to smurgle together for a while to
make sure efurrything works out.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> Miss Violettes eyes open wide in amazement and admiration of kitty for
> knowing what she wants and going for it, and soft purrs of support go to
the
> both of you
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> hlink.net...
> > You know, Boogie, I'ze been thinking...we'ze great furriends, we'ze
always
> > shows up at RPCC events together, and we'ze both getting older.
> >
> > That's why I'm taking a chance by asking youse this question: Will you
be
> > mine winkwink?
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> > Caretaking Kitty, Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
> > Registered Cat Nurse

Miss Violette
October 24th 03, 07:39 AM
if you decide to have a parti I would be honored to help plan it, Miss
Violette
link.net...