PDA

View Full Version : Re: Heer Boogie...

Boogie's Mom
October 16th 03, 03:51 PM
Bummed out black n white tuxie quietly hangs up his blue cap with the red C
on it and joins Unka Cory wif a hedbutt ... Fangs. I'll see your Burdwizer
and raise you a Guinness.

<sigh>

"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> *Sad, disappointed, lurking hoomin, looking for somekitty to commiserate
> with, rolls up to Boogie in his wheelymonsterchair, picks Boogie up, and
> sets him in his lap*
>
> Haf a Burdwyzur, Boogie. It'z on mineownself'z tab.
>
> --- Unca Cory, sik tu deth uf "Wayt 'til neggst yeer"... :-(
>
> --
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

Boogie's Mom
October 17th 03, 12:03 AM
Since we'ze obfiously gluttons fur punishment I'ze gottid a few wurds fur
you...Da Bearz anna Brownz

<sigh> glad dat hockey season is started, too
Boogie da bummed

"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:51:36 -0400, Boogie's Mom said...
> > Bummed out black n white tuxie quietly hangs up his blue cap with the
red C
> > on it
>
> *snif*
>
> > and joins Unka Cory wif a hedbutt ... Fangs. I'll see your Burdwizer
> > and raise you a Guinness.
> >
> > <sigh>
>
> Yoo keep yur Guinness, Boogie. I'z not dat bigbig a fan uf da dark
> stuffz. Fangu, though.
>
> Sew now whut du we du?
>
> --- Unca Cory, catfoozled abowt whut tu du now dat da Cubz iz owt uf da
> playoffz...
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

Boogie's Mom
October 17th 03, 04:56 AM
Nah...youze spelt Bearz anna Brownz wrong! Who cares bout a buncha
cheezeheds! Cheeze is fur eetin!

(snicker)

t...