PDA

View Full Version : Wot haz happernd ....

Blurbubble
October 17th 03, 12:08 AM
....tu Miss Violette and OEJ? I miss dem :o(

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 18th 03, 02:49 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> we are touched that you missed us, We have had horrid problems to many to
> mane but now we think things are better, Here's hoping we will see more of
> you in the near future, Miss Violette and OEJ

Gud gud - Ize glad tu see yuze bakk! :o) Ize howpin yuze orl okay.

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 18th 03, 02:49 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> we are touched that you missed us, We have had horrid problems to many to
> mane but now we think things are better, Here's hoping we will see more of
> you in the near future, Miss Violette and OEJ

Gud gud - Ize glad tu see yuze bakk! :o) Ize howpin yuze orl okay.

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 20th 03, 06:03 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> our pooter is not sick anymore but Tiger, TV anna that new Truder kitten
is
> sick, Miss Violette

Oh No :o ( Orl free of dem iz sikk? Ize howpin itz not seereeyus anna yuze
orl betta soon.

Clarence (wurreed)

---

Blurbubble
October 20th 03, 06:03 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> our pooter is not sick anymore but Tiger, TV anna that new Truder kitten
is
> sick, Miss Violette

Oh No :o ( Orl free of dem iz sikk? Ize howpin itz not seereeyus anna yuze
orl betta soon.

Clarence (wurreed)

---

Miss Violette
October 21st 03, 09:53 AM
Things are looking up but TV got the pink stuff from TED yesterday, boy was
he mad, Miss Violette
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > our pooter is not sick anymore but Tiger, TV anna that new Truder kitten
> is
> > sick, Miss Violette
>
> Oh No :o ( Orl free of dem iz sikk? Ize howpin itz not seereeyus anna yuze
> orl betta soon.
>
> Clarence (wurreed)
>

> ---

Miss Violette
October 21st 03, 09:53 AM
Things are looking up but TV got the pink stuff from TED yesterday, boy was
he mad, Miss Violette
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > our pooter is not sick anymore but Tiger, TV anna that new Truder kitten
> is
> > sick, Miss Violette
>
> Oh No :o ( Orl free of dem iz sikk? Ize howpin itz not seereeyus anna yuze
> orl betta soon.
>
> Clarence (wurreed)
>

> ---

Blurbubble
October 22nd 03, 01:30 AM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> Things are looking up but TV got the pink stuff from TED yesterday, boy
was
> he mad, Miss Violette

Yeugh!! Horrabawl pink stuff tu drink or..or...wot?!

Clarence (horrafyed)

---

Blurbubble
October 22nd 03, 01:30 AM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> Things are looking up but TV got the pink stuff from TED yesterday, boy
was
> he mad, Miss Violette

Yeugh!! Horrabawl pink stuff tu drink or..or...wot?!

Clarence (horrafyed)

---

Miss Violette
October 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
to drink and since he is such a big kitty he gets more thaan I would, and
two times a day, Miss Violette
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > Things are looking up but TV got the pink stuff from TED yesterday, boy
> was
> > he mad, Miss Violette
>
> Yeugh!! Horrabawl pink stuff tu drink or..or...wot?!
>
> Clarence (horrafyed)
>

> ---

Miss Violette
October 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
to drink and since he is such a big kitty he gets more thaan I would, and
two times a day, Miss Violette
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > Things are looking up but TV got the pink stuff from TED yesterday, boy
> was
> > he mad, Miss Violette
>
> Yeugh!! Horrabawl pink stuff tu drink or..or...wot?!
>
> Clarence (horrafyed)
>

> ---

Blurbubble
October 22nd 03, 07:35 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> to drink and since he is such a big kitty he gets more thaan I would, and
> two times a day, Miss Violette

Oh! Yuze gettin off litelee den? *giggle** awww, as long az da pink stuff
mayls yuze feel betta :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 22nd 03, 07:35 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> to drink and since he is such a big kitty he gets more thaan I would, and
> two times a day, Miss Violette

Oh! Yuze gettin off litelee den? *giggle** awww, as long az da pink stuff
mayls yuze feel betta :o)

Clarence

---

Miss Violette
October 22nd 03, 11:49 PM
I did not have to take it this time but Trudi is sick now so I expect she
will get some soon, Miss Violette, grateful the poopymonsters have stayed
away from herownself
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > to drink and since he is such a big kitty he gets more thaan I would,
and
> > two times a day, Miss Violette
> >

> Oh! Yuze gettin off litelee den? *giggle** awww, as long az da pink stuff
> mayls yuze feel betta :o)
>
> Clarence
>

> ---

Miss Violette
October 22nd 03, 11:49 PM
I did not have to take it this time but Trudi is sick now so I expect she
will get some soon, Miss Violette, grateful the poopymonsters have stayed
away from herownself
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > to drink and since he is such a big kitty he gets more thaan I would,
and
> > two times a day, Miss Violette
> >

> Oh! Yuze gettin off litelee den? *giggle** awww, as long az da pink stuff
> mayls yuze feel betta :o)
>
> Clarence
>

> ---

Blurbubble
October 23rd 03, 01:00 AM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> I did not have to take it this time but Trudi is sick now so I expect she
> will get some soon, Miss Violette, grateful the poopymonsters have stayed
> away from herownself

Oh Noooo!! Poopymonstas!! Deyz da wurrst! Orl deez monstas on heer laytlee -
fiermonstas anna waddamonstas anna now poopy monstas - da wurled iz a furry
danjerus playce indeed <<shakes his head knowingly>>

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 23rd 03, 01:00 AM