PDA

View Full Version : Watermonsters Invaded!!!!

Seanette Blaylock
October 18th 03, 01:31 AM
This has been an awful day! Mom's been sick lately, which is bad
enough, but we had *watermonsters* coming through the bathroom
*ceiling* and piling up on the floors, and Mom and Dad had to use one
of the growlmonsters to rescue the floor and the carpet's STILL wet
and there are strangers running in and out of the apartment!

Felix, VERY upset by all this

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Blurbubble
October 18th 03, 01:34 AM
"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
message ...
> This has been an awful day! Mom's been sick lately, which is bad
> enough, but we had *watermonsters* coming through the bathroom
> *ceiling* and piling up on the floors, and Mom and Dad had to use one
> of the growlmonsters to rescue the floor and the carpet's STILL wet
> and there are strangers running in and out of the apartment!
>
> Felix, VERY upset by all this

Froo da SEELIN!! Datz furry furry weerd, dat musst meen derez clowds on yor
roof!

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 18th 03, 01:34 AM
"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
message ...
> This has been an awful day! Mom's been sick lately, which is bad
> enough, but we had *watermonsters* coming through the bathroom
> *ceiling* and piling up on the floors, and Mom and Dad had to use one
> of the growlmonsters to rescue the floor and the carpet's STILL wet
> and there are strangers running in and out of the apartment!
>
> Felix, VERY upset by all this

Froo da SEELIN!! Datz furry furry weerd, dat musst meen derez clowds on yor
roof!

Clarence

---

Seanette Blaylock
October 18th 03, 01:58 AM
"Blurbubble" (fake addy)>
had some very interesting things to say about Re: Watermonsters
Invaded!!!!:
>"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
>message ...
>> This has been an awful day! Mom's been sick lately, which is bad
>> enough, but we had *watermonsters* coming through the bathroom
>> *ceiling* and piling up on the floors, and Mom and Dad had to use one
>> of the growlmonsters to rescue the floor and the carpet's STILL wet
>> and there are strangers running in and out of the apartment!
>> Felix, VERY upset by all this
>Froo da SEELIN!! Datz furry furry weerd, dat musst meen derez clowds on yor
>roof!

Mom says there was apparently some problem in the wall or ceiling [we
live downstairs in a two-floor building].

Felix, who just wants it all to go away

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Seanette Blaylock
October 18th 03, 01:58 AM
"Blurbubble" (fake addy)>
had some very interesting things to say about Re: Watermonsters
Invaded!!!!:
>"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
>message ...
>> This has been an awful day! Mom's been sick lately, which is bad
>> enough, but we had *watermonsters* coming through the bathroom
>> *ceiling* and piling up on the floors, and Mom and Dad had to use one
>> of the growlmonsters to rescue the floor and the carpet's STILL wet
>> and there are strangers running in and out of the apartment!
>> Felix, VERY upset by all this
>Froo da SEELIN!! Datz furry furry weerd, dat musst meen derez clowds on yor
>roof!

Mom says there was apparently some problem in the wall or ceiling [we
live downstairs in a two-floor building].

Felix, who just wants it all to go away

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Blurbubble
October 18th 03, 11:47 AM
"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
message > >> and there are strangers running in and out of the apartment!
> >> Felix, VERY upset by all this
> >Froo da SEELIN!! Datz furry furry weerd, dat musst meen derez clowds on
yor
> >roof!
>
> Mom says there was apparently some problem in the wall or ceiling [we
> live downstairs in a two-floor building].
>
> Felix, who just wants it all to go away

OH!! Yuze got da waddamostas liffin in da worls or da seelin! Deyz hydin
anna wotchin yuze! Yes, yuze need ta get in da speshall hoomins hoo no how
tu dryv dem awae...I no deez fings :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 18th 03, 11:47 AM
"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
message > >> and there are strangers running in and out of the apartment!
> >> Felix, VERY upset by all this
> >Froo da SEELIN!! Datz furry furry weerd, dat musst meen derez clowds on
yor
> >roof!
>
> Mom says there was apparently some problem in the wall or ceiling [we
> live downstairs in a two-floor building].
>
> Felix, who just wants it all to go away

OH!! Yuze got da waddamostas liffin in da worls or da seelin! Deyz hydin
anna wotchin yuze! Yes, yuze need ta get in da speshall hoomins hoo no how
tu dryv dem awae...I no deez fings :o)

Clarence

---

October 20th 03, 01:00 AM
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:31:14 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
> wrote:

>This has been an awful day! Mom's been sick lately, which is bad
>enough, but we had *watermonsters* coming through the bathroom
>*ceiling* and piling up on the floors, and Mom and Dad had to use one
>of the growlmonsters to rescue the floor and the carpet's STILL wet
>and there are strangers running in and out of the apartment!
>
>Felix, VERY upset by all this

Oh no!!! Mama'z had dis happen tu, inna bathroom same as yew....
Lotsa purrz dat it getz fixed rilly quick and lotsa purrz for alla yur
shattered nerfs.

Charlie Fennel, who knows all about shattered nerves

October 20th 03, 01:00 AM
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:31:14 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
> wrote:

>This has been an awful day! Mom's been sick lately, which is bad
>enough, but we had *watermonsters* coming through the bathroom
>*ceiling* and piling up on the floors, and Mom and Dad had to use one
>of the growlmonsters to rescue the floor and the carpet's STILL wet
>and there are strangers running in and out of the apartment!
>
>Felix, VERY upset by all this

Oh no!!! Mama'z had dis happen tu, inna bathroom same as yew....
Lotsa purrz dat it getz fixed rilly quick and lotsa purrz for alla yur
shattered nerfs.

Charlie Fennel, who knows all about shattered nerves

Amelia T Cat
October 20th 03, 06:04 PM
> OH!! Yuze got da waddamostas liffin in da worls or da seelin! Deyz hydin
> anna wotchin yuze! Yes, yuze need ta get in da speshall hoomins hoo no how
> tu dryv dem awae...I no deez fings :o)
>
> Clarence

I agree! I've been trying my best to get rid of the backyard
watermonsters since we moved into this house, but they *still* show up.
Sometimes we do need to call in specially-trainerd hoomins (sometimes
they are good for more than opening food and doors).

Amelia
<who trusts in the wisdom of Clarence>

Amelia T Cat
October 20th 03, 06:04 PM

"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> I agree! I've been trying my best to get rid of the backyard
> watermonsters since we moved into this house, but they *still* show up.
> Sometimes we do need to call in specially-trainerd hoomins (sometimes
> they are good for more than opening food and doors).
>
> Amelia
> <who trusts in the wisdom of Clarence>

*blush* Ize furry flattud dat yuze trusst my wize werdz...Ize bin arownd
erlong tiem yu no!! Yesyes sum hoomins ar kayperball ov mor dan jusst lite
jooteez liek yuze sayin anna dey kan bee furry yewsfool wen needid.

Clarence (hoo noze deze fings)

---

Blurbubble
October 20th 03, 06:04 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> I agree! I've been trying my best to get rid of the backyard
> watermonsters since we moved into this house, but they *still* show up.
> Sometimes we do need to call in specially-trainerd hoomins (sometimes
> they are good for more than opening food and doors).
>
> Amelia
> <who trusts in the wisdom of Clarence>

*blush* Ize furry flattud dat yuze trusst my wize werdz...Ize bin arownd
erlong tiem yu no!! Yesyes sum hoomins ar kayperball ov mor dan jusst lite
jooteez liek yuze sayin anna dey kan bee furry yewsfool wen needid.

Clarence (hoo noze deze fings)

---

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 10:35 AM
We will purr fur you and we took a vote and split it even, three of us hate
water more and three hate strangers more, Miss Violette