PDA

View Full Version : Re: Happy Purrday to Onyx

Shahna
October 20th 03, 12:04 AM
<e-mailed and posted>

Happi purrday deer winkwink,
Happi purrday deer winkwink,
Happi purrday deeer winkwink,
Happi purrday teew yeeew!
<<smmooch>>

Ize didnt furrgit -- meowmie woodent lemme uze da pootur untyl now!
Sheez ben furry, furry bizee wif hur toona playz stuff, butt shee sed
I cud go cee yew iffen yur off da rode fur a whyul. Ar yew wiff yur
pawpa ore yur gwanpurrentz?

Yew maybee nyne butt yewz styl yung tew mee, sweetie.

-- Shahna <hooz benz nine fur 4 munths>

Hey! Happi purrday BiP! Ize knot goying tew bee mushee lyke Shahna
an hur mushee gurl stuff. Hope yew haffing fun on yur purrday. An I
hope awl yur hoomins ar gibing yew tweats an toyz an effuryfing!

-- Shadow

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:41:31 -0500, Unca Cory
> wrote:

>Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
>--- Unca Cory

Shahna
October 20th 03, 12:04 AM
<e-mailed and posted>

Happi purrday deer winkwink,
Happi purrday deer winkwink,
Happi purrday deeer winkwink,
Happi purrday teew yeeew!
<<smmooch>>

Ize didnt furrgit -- meowmie woodent lemme uze da pootur untyl now!
Sheez ben furry, furry bizee wif hur toona playz stuff, butt shee sed
I cud go cee yew iffen yur off da rode fur a whyul. Ar yew wiff yur
pawpa ore yur gwanpurrentz?

Yew maybee nyne butt yewz styl yung tew mee, sweetie.

-- Shahna <hooz benz nine fur 4 munths>

Hey! Happi purrday BiP! Ize knot goying tew bee mushee lyke Shahna
an hur mushee gurl stuff. Hope yew haffing fun on yur purrday. An I
hope awl yur hoomins ar gibing yew tweats an toyz an effuryfing!

-- Shadow

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:41:31 -0500, Unca Cory
> wrote:

>Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
>--- Unca Cory

Boogie's Mom
October 20th 03, 01:21 AM
Furry Happy Purrday, Onyx! Hope youze getz lots a treets anna smurgles of
your choice!

Hi 5's

Boogie, who looks ofur todays football scores anna offurs Unca Cory some
wine and cheese, grins, ducks and fleeeees the scene

"Shahna" > wrote in message
> <e-mailed and posted>
>
> Happi purrday deer winkwink,
> Happi purrday deer winkwink,
> Happi purrday deeer winkwink,
> Happi purrday teew yeeew!
> <<smmooch>>
>
> Ize didnt furrgit -- meowmie woodent lemme uze da pootur untyl now!
> Sheez ben furry, furry bizee wif hur toona playz stuff, butt shee sed
> I cud go cee yew iffen yur off da rode fur a whyul. Ar yew wiff yur
> pawpa ore yur gwanpurrentz?
>
> Yew maybee nyne butt yewz styl yung tew mee, sweetie.
>
> -- Shahna <hooz benz nine fur 4 munths>
>
> Hey! Happi purrday BiP! Ize knot goying tew bee mushee lyke Shahna
> an hur mushee gurl stuff. Hope yew haffing fun on yur purrday. An I
> hope awl yur hoomins ar gibing yew tweats an toyz an effuryfing!
>
> -- Shadow
>
> On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:41:31 -0500, Unca Cory
> > wrote:
>
> >Onyx is nine whole years old today.
> >
> >--- Unca Cory

Boogie's Mom
October 20th 03, 03:54 AM
Moi??? <wide eyed tuxie blinks very slowly> Unca Cory, how cud yew say such
a fing???

Hey Onyx, yer hoomins didn't do nuttin speshul fur yer birfday? Well
HISSPIT on 'em. Here, have a Burdwiser on me, anna we'll start the party
wifout 'em!

Boogie, baitin Unca Cory
t...

"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:21:15 -0400, Boogie's Mom said...
> > Furry Happy Purrday, Onyx! Hope youze getz lots a treets anna smurgles
of
> > your choice!
>
> Ha! I called his Grandmeowmie to remind her, and her response was
> somewhere along the lines of "Yeah... and??".
>
> > Hi 5's
> >
> > Boogie, who looks ofur todays football scores anna offurs Unca Cory some
> > wine and cheese, grins, ducks and fleeeees the scene
>
> You're a brat!
>
> --- Unca Cory
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 20th 03, 06:02 PM
Unca Cory wrote:
> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory

Nine years old? Wow, that's REALLY old! Happy birfday, Onyx!

Sammy Kitten
(who is only 5 months old)

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 20th 03, 06:02 PM
Unca Cory wrote:
> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory

Nine years old? Wow, that's REALLY old! Happy birfday, Onyx!

Sammy Kitten
(who is only 5 months old)

Beverly Orel
October 20th 03, 08:41 PM
Happy happy purrrrrrrrrrrday Onyx! Hope it's uh gud wun!! Njoy!!!

Luff,
Samantha

"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

Beverly Orel
October 20th 03, 08:41 PM
Happy happy purrrrrrrrrrrday Onyx! Hope it's uh gud wun!! Njoy!!!

Luff,
Samantha

"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

spike&stormy
October 21st 03, 02:22 AM
Happy Purrday Onyx. Yu iz still a yungster.

Spike & Stormy

Unca Cory wrote:

> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

Seanette Blaylock
October 21st 03, 04:45 AM
"Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten" > had some very
interesting things to say about Re: Happy Purrday to Onyx:
>Unca Cory wrote:
>> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>> --- Unca Cory
>Nine years old? Wow, that's REALLY old! Happy birfday, Onyx!
>Sammy Kitten
>(who is only 5 months old)

Watch it, child.

Felix, DOC [turned 10 in May]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Seanette Blaylock
October 21st 03, 04:45 AM
"Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten" > had some very
interesting things to say about Re: Happy Purrday to Onyx:
>Unca Cory wrote:
>> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>> --- Unca Cory
>Nine years old? Wow, that's REALLY old! Happy birfday, Onyx!
>Sammy Kitten
>(who is only 5 months old)

Watch it, child.

Felix, DOC [turned 10 in May]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Sylvia M
October 21st 03, 07:38 AM
> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory

Nyen iz fyen!!
heerz nyen meowzeez furr yu.
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~

Dyna, kuttin an paystin hur liddul hart owt

Sylvia M
October 21st 03, 07:38 AM
> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory

Nyen iz fyen!!
heerz nyen meowzeez furr yu.
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~
X<:3QQ~~~~

Dyna, kuttin an paystin hur liddul hart owt

Ray or Fran
October 21st 03, 01:12 PM
Happy belated purrday Onyz. Weze hopez youze had a wonderful day with lots
of treats and smurgles, but only ifn youze wanted them.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

Ray or Fran
October 21st 03, 01:12 PM
Happy belated purrday Onyz. Weze hopez youze had a wonderful day with lots
of treats and smurgles, but only ifn youze wanted them.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

ChildFree23
October 22nd 03, 02:11 AM
Happy Purr Day, Mr. O!

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

ChildFree23
October 22nd 03, 02:11 AM
Happy Purr Day, Mr. O!

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> Onyx is nine whole years old today.
>
> --- Unca Cory
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

ChildFree23
October 23rd 03, 01:58 AM
No, fangu, Mr. O - we'ze full to catpacity.

Got any nip beer around here? I'ze needs a drink.

Capt. Midnight DOC

t...