PDA

View Full Version : *snif* Sum purrs, pleeze - Ms. Lucy is now not well

onlyThreeCats
October 20th 03, 08:51 PM
Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
Furrsomes...

So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing wate
an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen he got
ill...

She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen she
duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times and
cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to da
nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she wants.
All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
(Sprout an me helps).

She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?

Fangu,

Panda ov worried agin Toes

Tabitha kitten
October 20th 03, 09:03 PM
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Oh my, oh my, oh my! We'z will all be purrpurrin up a storm fur Ms.
Lucy. We'z all gudgud purrer's, too, so dat ought to help.

Tabitha Kitten
pledging the purrs of Cleopatra, Amelia, and Samuel as well

Tabitha kitten
October 20th 03, 09:03 PM
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Oh my, oh my, oh my! We'z will all be purrpurrin up a storm fur Ms.
Lucy. We'z all gudgud purrer's, too, so dat ought to help.

Tabitha Kitten
pledging the purrs of Cleopatra, Amelia, and Samuel as well

Sylvia M
October 20th 03, 11:36 PM
Lotzanlotz ov purrz dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at
leest be
comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiff yuz.

Dyna , sadlee

onlyThreeCats" > wrote in message
m...
> Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
> Furrsomes...
>
> So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
> his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing wate
> an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen he got
> ill...
>
> She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen she
> duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times and
> cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to da
> nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she wants.
> All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> (Sprout an me helps).
>
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Sylvia M
October 20th 03, 11:36 PM
Lotzanlotz ov purrz dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at
leest be
comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiff yuz.

Dyna , sadlee

onlyThreeCats" > wrote in message
m...
> Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
> Furrsomes...
>
> So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
> his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing wate
> an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen he got
> ill...
>
> She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen she
> duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times and
> cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to da
> nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she wants.
> All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> (Sprout an me helps).
>
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Boogie's Mom
October 20th 03, 11:49 PM
Huge purrs frum Florida comin your way!

Boogie
"onlyThreeCats" > wrote in message
m...
> Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
> Furrsomes...
>
> So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
> his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing wate
> an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen he got
> ill...
>
> She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen she
> duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times and
> cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to da
> nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she wants.
> All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> (Sprout an me helps).
>
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Boogie's Mom
October 20th 03, 11:49 PM
Huge purrs frum Florida comin your way!

Boogie
"onlyThreeCats" > wrote in message
m...
> Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
> Furrsomes...
>
> So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
> his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing wate
> an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen he got
> ill...
>
> She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen she
> duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times and
> cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to da
> nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she wants.
> All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> (Sprout an me helps).
>
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Fred Williams
October 21st 03, 02:00 AM
onlyThreeCats wrote:

> Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
> Furrsomes...
>
> So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
> his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing
> wate an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen
> he got ill...
>
> She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen
> she
> duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times
> and cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to
> da nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she
> wants.
> All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> (Sprout an me helps).
>
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Lots of purrrs frum Catnada, Panda. We hope Ms Lucy is not in tuu
much ov a hury to join Lenny at da brij. We're sending warm healin'
purrs fur Ms Lucy.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Fred Williams
October 21st 03, 02:00 AM
onlyThreeCats wrote:

> Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
> Furrsomes...
>
> So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
> his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing
> wate an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen
> he got ill...
>
> She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen
> she
> duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times
> and cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to
> da nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she
> wants.
> All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> (Sprout an me helps).
>
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Lots of purrrs frum Catnada, Panda. We hope Ms Lucy is not in tuu
much ov a hury to join Lenny at da brij. We're sending warm healin'
purrs fur Ms Lucy.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

spike&stormy
October 21st 03, 02:21 AM
Oh deer, Panda Toes, we iz so sorry tu heer dat Ms. Lucy iz poorly. We
sends manymany purrs fur hur tu git bedderer an stay fur a longlong tyme.

Spike & Stormy, wurried fur dere frens

onlyThreeCats wrote:

> Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
> Furrsomes...
>
> So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
> his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing wate
> an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen he got
> ill...
>
> She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen she
> duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times and
> cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to da
> nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she wants.
> All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> (Sprout an me helps).
>
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Me
October 21st 03, 03:53 AM
Lotz of purrs dat TED kin make Ms. Lucy feel bedder.

PurrpurrPurrpurr

Snowflake an Frieda

onlyThreeCats wrote:
> Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
> Furrsomes...
>
> So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
> his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing wate
> an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen he got
> ill...
>
> She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen she
> duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times and
> cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to da
> nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she wants.
> All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> (Sprout an me helps).
>
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Ray or Fran
October 21st 03, 01:10 PM
Panda weze purring and purring and purring that Ms. Lucy will get to feeling
lotz better and be able to stay with youze and be comfy and cuddly and
effuryfing gud.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(gently purring for Ms. Lucy and for herz family)

Ray or Fran
October 21st 03, 01:10 PM
Panda weze purring and purring and purring that Ms. Lucy will get to feeling
lotz better and be able to stay with youze and be comfy and cuddly and
effuryfing gud.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(gently purring for Ms. Lucy and for herz family)

Beverly Orel
October 21st 03, 01:26 PM
Sendin purrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur Ms Lucy tu feel bedder an stay wif hur hoomins
uh whyle. Hope duh TED can giff hur sum medcin tu hewp hur.

Luff,
Samantha
"onlyThreeCats" > wrote in message
m...
> Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
> Furrsomes...
>
> So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
> his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing wate
> an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen he got
> ill...
>
> She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen she
> duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times and
> cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to da
> nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she wants.
> All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> (Sprout an me helps).
>
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Beverly Orel
October 21st 03, 01:26 PM
Sendin purrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur Ms Lucy tu feel bedder an stay wif hur hoomins
uh whyle. Hope duh TED can giff hur sum medcin tu hewp hur.

Luff,
Samantha
"onlyThreeCats" > wrote in message
m...
> Oh deer oh deer my many Toes.... is not a happee time for usses
> Furrsomes...
>
> So shortly, only free mumps after Mr. Lenny left usses fur da Brij,
> his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing wate
> an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen he got
> ill...
>
> She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen she
> duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times and
> cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to da
> nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she wants.
> All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> (Sprout an me helps).
>
> She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Panda ov worried agin Toes

Sherry Laing
October 22nd 03, 02:17 AM
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs frum da furry damp norfwest hedding Ms. Lucy's way!
Menny menny purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs dat Ms. Lucy is just hafing a liddle spell
an TED will find nuffing rong, or sumfing dat iz eezily fixed.)
--Talisker Pippin

Visit the BallardBunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Boogie's Mom wrote:

> [...]

> > his life-furriend Ms. Lucy is now not feelin' well, an is losing wate
> > an not eetin' an lukkin furry much like hur deer Lenny did wen he got
> > ill...
> >
> > She's hard to tempt effen wif treets and wadder-in-a-glass, an wen she
> > duz eet she duzzent finish. She falled off da bed a couple times and
> > cried on da floor, and da people put up steps from da chair to da
> > nightstand tu da big bed so she can sleeps on da feets like she wants.
> > All she dus is lie around. She likes to cuddle and purr and be
> > carried but she duzzent play or eet much or effen groom herselfs
> > (Sprout an me helps).
> >
> > She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
> > fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
> > for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
> > comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?

The Clowder
October 22nd 03, 03:21 AM
(onlyThreeCats) wrote:

<snipt>

>She is going to vizzit nice Dr. Bonnie tomorrow to see if she gots
>fluids in hurs belly like Lenny gottid. Kin we ask fur sum purrs ,
>for dat Ms.Lucy get bedder an' stay a wile still, or at leest be
>comforble an cuddly for as long as she has left wiffus?
>
>Fangu,
>
>Panda ov worried agin Toes

Ov cors, wee'ze gonna purrrrrrrrr owr besstist fur Lucy an yur hole
fambly, Panda. Wee hope TED is aybull to help her feeel lotz beddur,
an qwik.

Mietze
wiff Norville, Neko, Azad, Buster Badsee, Ella, an Molly Samin
--
Remove the first m to reply

The Clowder
October 22nd 03, 03:21 AM