PDA

View Full Version : My lovely Lucy; the news is not good

onlyThreeCats
October 22nd 03, 03:09 PM
Hi, all -

Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.

Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
but give them the best life I could.

I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
having to go through this twice in 3 months...

Thanks, all

Johanna
and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

Me
October 22nd 03, 04:20 PM
Weze sorry dat you had to go thru dis, an weze purrin dat Lucy iz not in
pane. Weze no ders lotz of pane in yur hearts an weze purrin fur yu to
be able to kope with da hard tymes.

Purrs,

Snowflake an Frieda

onlyThreeCats wrote:
> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
> Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
> with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
> that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
> with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
> became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
> from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
> begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
> but give them the best life I could.
>
> I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
> Thanks, all
>
> Johanna
> and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

KS
October 22nd 03, 05:19 PM
Sending lots of purrrrrrssssss for all of you.

Kami, with Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, and Whiskers

onlyThreeCats wrote:

>Hi, all -
>
>Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
>know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
>suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
>Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
>last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
>with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
>that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
>with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
>became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
>from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
>begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
>but give them the best life I could.
>
>I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
>having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
>Thanks, all
>
>Johanna
>and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

JSmith4973
October 22nd 03, 07:30 PM
Purrrrzzz anna purrayerrrzzz..
Vincent

JSmith4973
October 22nd 03, 07:30 PM
Purrrrzzz anna purrayerrrzzz..
Vincent

Blurbubble
October 22nd 03, 07:34 PM
"onlyThreeCats" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.

<<gently snipped>>

*sniffle* <<purrrrrrpurrrrrpurrrrpurrrrr>>

Clarence & Meowmie (hoo bofe unnerstanned)

---

Blurbubble
October 22nd 03, 07:34 PM
"onlyThreeCats" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.

<<gently snipped>>

*sniffle* <<purrrrrrpurrrrrpurrrrpurrrrr>>

Clarence & Meowmie (hoo bofe unnerstanned)

---

Eileen Clark
October 22nd 03, 07:50 PM
In article >,
onlyThreeCats > wrote:

We are purring for you all, in this sad time.

Pandora, Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, Studmuffin, & Mac
& Meowmie Eileen

Eileen Clark
October 22nd 03, 07:50 PM
In article >,
onlyThreeCats > wrote:

We are purring for you all, in this sad time.

Pandora, Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, Studmuffin, & Mac
& Meowmie Eileen

Boogie's Mom
October 22nd 03, 08:09 PM
I'ze purrin anna mine meowmie sends her prayers to you both.

Boogie da HarpurrCat
"Eileen Clark" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> onlyThreeCats > wrote:
>
> We are purring for you all, in this sad time.
>
> Pandora, Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, Studmuffin, & Mac
> & Meowmie Eileen

Boogie's Mom
October 22nd 03, 08:09 PM
I'ze purrin anna mine meowmie sends her prayers to you both.

Boogie da HarpurrCat
"Eileen Clark" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> onlyThreeCats > wrote:
>
> We are purring for you all, in this sad time.
>
> Pandora, Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, Studmuffin, & Mac
> & Meowmie Eileen

Carol
October 23rd 03, 12:03 AM
I feel so bad for you having to go through this twice in such a short
time period. You gave your loves such good lives. I hope you find
some comfort in knowing that.
@uoguelph.ca (onlyThreeCats) wrote in message >...
> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
> Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
> with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
> that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
> with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
> became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
> from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
> begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
> but give them the best life I could.
>
> I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
> Thanks, all
>
> Johanna
> and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

Carol
October 23rd 03, 12:03 AM
I feel so bad for you having to go through this twice in such a short
time period. You gave your loves such good lives. I hope you find
some comfort in knowing that.
@uoguelph.ca (onlyThreeCats) wrote in message >...
> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
> Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
> with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
> that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
> with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
> became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
> from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
> begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
> but give them the best life I could.
>
> I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
> Thanks, all
>
> Johanna
> and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

Sherry Laing
October 23rd 03, 12:09 AM
I am sending mennymenny purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs for gentle days and a peaceful
journey for Lucy when da time comes. An mennymenny purrrrrrrrrrs fur
Auntie Johanna -- mymom knows a liddle of how hard dis is, cuz my
housemates Ceilidh an Skye bof went to da Bridge too soon after losing
fites wif cancermonsters, cept it wuz about 2 yeers between their
journeys, not 3 mumfs. (I hafn't been by da Community fur a while, so I
didn't get a chance to send purrrrs for Lenny before, so I'm adding a
bunch now, speshully fur Auntie Johanna -- Panda uv Comforting Toes will
help her, I'm shur.) --Talisker Pippin, purrrrrrrrrrrrring furry hard

Visit the Ballard Bunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

> >Hi, all -
> >
> >Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> >know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> >suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
> >
> >Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> >last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
> >with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
> >that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
> >with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
> >became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
> >from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
> >begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
> >but give them the best life I could.
> >
> >I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> >having to go through this twice in 3 months...
> >
> >Thanks, all
> >
> >Johanna
> >and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

Sherry Laing
October 23rd 03, 12:09 AM
I am sending mennymenny purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs for gentle days and a peaceful
journey for Lucy when da time comes. An mennymenny purrrrrrrrrrs fur
Auntie Johanna -- mymom knows a liddle of how hard dis is, cuz my
housemates Ceilidh an Skye bof went to da Bridge too soon after losing
fites wif cancermonsters, cept it wuz about 2 yeers between their
journeys, not 3 mumfs. (I hafn't been by da Community fur a while, so I
didn't get a chance to send purrrrs for Lenny before, so I'm adding a
bunch now, speshully fur Auntie Johanna -- Panda uv Comforting Toes will
help her, I'm shur.) --Talisker Pippin, purrrrrrrrrrrrring furry hard

Visit the Ballard Bunch at Bitterroot Manor,
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/

> >Hi, all -
> >
> >Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> >know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> >suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
> >
> >Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> >last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
> >with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
> >that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
> >with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
> >became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
> >from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
> >begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
> >but give them the best life I could.
> >
> >I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> >having to go through this twice in 3 months...
> >
> >Thanks, all
> >
> >Johanna
> >and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

Ray or Fran
October 23rd 03, 02:03 AM
I'm so sorry to read this Johanna. Purrs from my two girls to you and your
family's hurting hearts. And, as best as I can, positive thoughts through
the ether from this mere human.

Fran and the purring girls

Ray or Fran
October 23rd 03, 02:03 AM
I'm so sorry to read this Johanna. Purrs from my two girls to you and your
family's hurting hearts. And, as best as I can, positive thoughts through
the ether from this mere human.

Fran and the purring girls

ChildFree23
October 23rd 03, 02:06 AM
We'ze is so sorry to hear this. We will purr that Miss Lucy's time left is
pain-free, and that her trip across the Rainbow Bridge goes easy on
efurryone's hearts.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten
"onlyThreeCats" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
> Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
> with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
> that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
> with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
> became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
> from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
> begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
> but give them the best life I could.
>
> I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
> Thanks, all
>
> Johanna
> and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

ChildFree23
October 23rd 03, 02:06 AM
We'ze is so sorry to hear this. We will purr that Miss Lucy's time left is
pain-free, and that her trip across the Rainbow Bridge goes easy on
efurryone's hearts.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten
"onlyThreeCats" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
> Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
> with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
> that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
> with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
> became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
> from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
> begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
> but give them the best life I could.
>
> I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
> Thanks, all
>
> Johanna
> and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

spike&stormy
October 23rd 03, 07:17 AM
We iz so furry sorry tu heer dis. We sends many purrs fur Ms. Lucy an fur
Anti Johanna an all da fambly.

Spike & Stormy

onlyThreeCats wrote:

> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
> Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
> with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
> that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
> with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
> became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
> from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
> begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
> but give them the best life I could.
>
> I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
> Thanks, all
>
> Johanna
> and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 09:45 AM
we are all so very sorry to read this, Miss Violette for us all
onlyThreeCats > wrote in message
om...
> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
> Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
> with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
> that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
> with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
> became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
> from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
> begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
> but give them the best life I could.
>
> I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
> Thanks, all
>
> Johanna
> and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 09:45 AM
we are all so very sorry to read this, Miss Violette for us all
onlyThreeCats > wrote in message
om...
> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
> Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
> with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
> that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
> with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
> became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
> from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
> begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
> but give them the best life I could.
>
> I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
> Thanks, all
>
> Johanna
> and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

Fred Williams
October 23rd 03, 12:02 PM
onlyThreeCats wrote:

> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
> Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are
> prominent with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few
> more days, if
> that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that,
> like with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic
> until it
> became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been
> apart from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it
> may have begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to
> be done but give them the best life I could.
>
> I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
> Thanks, all

Much purring fur poor Lucy and her family. Our thoughts are with
you.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hooman Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Fred Williams
October 23rd 03, 12:02 PM
onlyThreeCats wrote:

> Hi, all -
>
> Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
> know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
> suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.
>
> Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
> last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are
> prominent with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few
> more days, if
> that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that,
> like with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic
> until it
> became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been
> apart from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it
> may have begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to
> be done but give them the best life I could.
>
> I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
> having to go through this twice in 3 months...
>
> Thanks, all

Much purring fur poor Lucy and her family. Our thoughts are with
you.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hooman Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Beverly Orel
October 23rd 03, 03:07 PM
Sendin purrrrrrrrrrrrs fur Ms Lucy tu haff an eezy trip tu duh
Bridj an tu njoy duh remaynin tyme heer on erth wiff hur hoomin.

sigh dis is soso sad snifsniff

Samantha & Anti Bev