PDA

View Full Version : Can we do fire purrs, please?

Samuel Redkitten
October 22nd 03, 05:36 PM
Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.

My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
use all the purrs dey can get.

Sammy Kitten

Me
October 22nd 03, 05:40 PM
Samuel Redkitten wrote:
> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Sammy Kitten,

Weze saw da smoke frum da firez, an it was on da talkin box. Weze purrin
fur da kitties and hoomins. Itz too da*n hot.

Snowflake

Me
October 22nd 03, 05:40 PM
Samuel Redkitten wrote:
> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Sammy Kitten,

Weze saw da smoke frum da firez, an it was on da talkin box. Weze purrin
fur da kitties and hoomins. Itz too da*n hot.

Snowflake

JSmith4973
October 22nd 03, 07:30 PM
Purrrzzzz anna purrayerrrzz fur awl doze in purrril.....
Vincent fur Haven Howse

JSmith4973
October 22nd 03, 07:30 PM
Purrrzzzz anna purrayerrrzz fur awl doze in purrril.....
Vincent fur Haven Howse

Eileen Clark
October 22nd 03, 07:46 PM
In article >, Samuel
Redkitten > wrote:

> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

You have us all purrin' fur you! We live in La Verne and last year was
our year--firemonsters all around, and less than a mile away. Big
floods and mud later and a nasty smell for months. We can see and
smell the smoke of your firemonster. One of Paw's friends lives in
Reche Canyon, too. We are purrin' for all kitties, hoomins, and other
animals over there...

Pandora, Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, Studmuffin, & Mac

Eileen Clark
October 22nd 03, 07:46 PM
In article >, Samuel
Redkitten > wrote:

> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

You have us all purrin' fur you! We live in La Verne and last year was
our year--firemonsters all around, and less than a mile away. Big
floods and mud later and a nasty smell for months. We can see and
smell the smoke of your firemonster. One of Paw's friends lives in
Reche Canyon, too. We are purrin' for all kitties, hoomins, and other
animals over there...

Pandora, Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, Miss Tuffy, Studmuffin, & Mac

Blurbubble
October 22nd 03, 08:30 PM
> In article >, Samuel
> Redkitten > wrote:
>
> > Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> > bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs.

Fiermonstas! <<horror>> Datz scairee anna danjarus..Ize howp yuze orl
orlrite

Clarence (konsirnd)

---

Blurbubble
October 22nd 03, 08:30 PM
> In article >, Samuel
> Redkitten > wrote:
>
> > Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> > bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs.

Fiermonstas! <<horror>> Datz scairee anna danjarus..Ize howp yuze orl
orlrite

Clarence (konsirnd)

---

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 22nd 03, 09:10 PM
> Fiermonstas! <<horror>> Datz scairee anna danjarus..Ize howp yuze orl
> orlrite
>
> Clarence (konsirnd)

Fangu, Clarence. We'z all fine. Cleocatra, and Amelia, and Fluffybutt -
err, Tabitha - iz all fine. De nasty firemonsters are a few miles away
from us.

Sammy Kitten

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 22nd 03, 09:10 PM
> Fiermonstas! <<horror>> Datz scairee anna danjarus..Ize howp yuze orl
> orlrite
>
> Clarence (konsirnd)

Fangu, Clarence. We'z all fine. Cleocatra, and Amelia, and Fluffybutt -
err, Tabitha - iz all fine. De nasty firemonsters are a few miles away
from us.

Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 12:17 AM
six cats settle down to purr for a safe ending, Miss Violette
Samuel Redkitten > wrote in message
> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
October 23rd 03, 12:17 AM
six cats settle down to purr for a safe ending, Miss Violette
Samuel Redkitten > wrote in message
> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Blurbubble
October 23rd 03, 01:02 AM
"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> > Fiermonstas! <<horror>> Datz scairee anna danjarus..Ize howp yuze orl
> > orlrite
> >
> > Clarence (konsirnd)
>
> Fangu, Clarence. We'z all fine. Cleocatra, and Amelia, and Fluffybutt -
> err, Tabitha - iz all fine. De nasty firemonsters are a few miles away
> from us.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Datz gud tu heer, Ize glad, Ize howpin dey stae awae furrom yuze :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 23rd 03, 01:02 AM
"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> > Fiermonstas! <<horror>> Datz scairee anna danjarus..Ize howp yuze orl
> > orlrite
> >
> > Clarence (konsirnd)
>
> Fangu, Clarence. We'z all fine. Cleocatra, and Amelia, and Fluffybutt -
> err, Tabitha - iz all fine. De nasty firemonsters are a few miles away
> from us.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Datz gud tu heer, Ize glad, Ize howpin dey stae awae furrom yuze :o)

Clarence

---

ChildFree23
October 23rd 03, 02:10 AM
Meow, Samuel! We'ze purring for all the kittiez and people who are
endangered by the bigbadfiremonsters.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

ChildFree23
October 23rd 03, 02:10 AM
Meow, Samuel! We'ze purring for all the kittiez and people who are
endangered by the bigbadfiremonsters.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Sylvia M.
October 24th 03, 02:37 AM
"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Yu shur hab mine Puuuurrrrzzzzzz!
I lyve in Soven Cattyfurrnya, an dere ar fyrez heer tu, at lezt twee ov dem.
Nun ar tuutuu kloze tu me, butted I yam purrink furr awl da domeztik an
wyld aminalz.

Dyna , frayd ov fyrz

Sylvia M.
October 24th 03, 02:37 AM
"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Yu shur hab mine Puuuurrrrzzzzzz!
I lyve in Soven Cattyfurrnya, an dere ar fyrez heer tu, at lezt twee ov dem.
Nun ar tuutuu kloze tu me, butted I yam purrink furr awl da domeztik an
wyld aminalz.

Dyna , frayd ov fyrz

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 24th 03, 02:59 AM
> Yu shur hab mine Puuuurrrrzzzzzz!
> I lyve in Soven Cattyfurrnya, an dere ar fyrez heer tu, at lezt twee ov dem.
> Nun ar tuutuu kloze tu me, butted I yam purrink furr awl da domeztik an
> wyld aminalz.
>
> Dyna , frayd ov fyrz

Dyna,

Wherefur in Soven Cattyfurrnya are you? Mineown sisfurs and me are about
50 miles east of Los Angeles.

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 24th 03, 02:59 AM
> Yu shur hab mine Puuuurrrrzzzzzz!
> I lyve in Soven Cattyfurrnya, an dere ar fyrez heer tu, at lezt twee ov dem.
> Nun ar tuutuu kloze tu me, butted I yam purrink furr awl da domeztik an
> wyld aminalz.
>
> Dyna , frayd ov fyrz

Dyna,

Wherefur in Soven Cattyfurrnya are you? Mineown sisfurs and me are about
50 miles east of Los Angeles.

Sammy Kitten

Tabitha kitten
October 24th 03, 05:45 PM
Since Sammy hasn't updated de newz yet, I figgered it was time for me to
do so mineownself. Here's what's happenin' wid the firemonsters:

The firemonster in Reche Canyon (what dey was calling the Pass fire) got
put out by firemans wif help from kittypurrs.

The firemonster in Lytle Creek (what dey iz calling de Grand Prix fire)
is gedding bigger and bigger and meaner. They made all the kitties in
Lytle Creek get der hoomins out of de house yesterday, and today kitties
in parts of Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, and Etiwanda have to make der
hoomins pack up the kitty food and litter boxes and evacuate. Two big
freeways got closed down (interstate 15 and state route 210), and
Purrpaw thinks dey might close down part of interstate 10 cuz of smoke
and stuff.

When me and my sisfurs and brofur were out in the yard dis morning it
looked like what I hear snow looks like - white stuff falling out of de
sky. But dis white stuff wasn't cold, and it smells bad.

I don't fink that firemonster will come anywhere close to us (it's more
dan 10 miles away), but I fink we still ought to send superbig megapurrs
to de furkitties and doggies and hoomins that are getting hurt by dis
nasty big old firemonster.

Tabitha Kitten
<going into the house and sitting next to a big water dish, just in case>

Samuel Redkitten wrote:
> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Me
October 24th 03, 09:12 PM
Itz bad an smelly, an here in Pasadena da metalmonsters have brown dust
on dem. It was a furry orange sun dis morning, looked odd. Weze hope da
firefighters kin kill dis one soon. An we hope all the kitties an
hoomins are ok.

Snowflake an Frieda

Tabitha kitten wrote:
> Since Sammy hasn't updated de newz yet, I figgered it was time for me to
> do so mineownself. Here's what's happenin' wid the firemonsters:
>
> The firemonster in Reche Canyon (what dey was calling the Pass fire) got
> put out by firemans wif help from kittypurrs.
>
> The firemonster in Lytle Creek (what dey iz calling de Grand Prix fire)
> is gedding bigger and bigger and meaner. They made all the kitties in
> Lytle Creek get der hoomins out of de house yesterday, and today kitties
> in parts of Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, and Etiwanda have to make der
> hoomins pack up the kitty food and litter boxes and evacuate. Two big
> freeways got closed down (interstate 15 and state route 210), and
> Purrpaw thinks dey might close down part of interstate 10 cuz of smoke
> and stuff.
>
> When me and my sisfurs and brofur were out in the yard dis morning it
> looked like what I hear snow looks like - white stuff falling out of de
> sky. But dis white stuff wasn't cold, and it smells bad.
>
> I don't fink that firemonster will come anywhere close to us (it's more
> dan 10 miles away), but I fink we still ought to send superbig megapurrs
> to de furkitties and doggies and hoomins that are getting hurt by dis
> nasty big old firemonster.
>
> Tabitha Kitten
> <going into the house and sitting next to a big water dish, just in case>
>

> Samuel Redkitten wrote:
>
>> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
>> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has
>> a big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur
>> big fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
>> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
>> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>>
>> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche
>> Canyon and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins
>> dat try to put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs
>> to the kitties and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I
>> fink dey could use all the purrs dey can get.
>>
>> Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
October 25th 03, 12:55 AM
purrrrr, miss vViolette
Tabitha kitten > wrote in message
> [...]

> Tabitha Kitten
> <going into the house and sitting next to a big water dish, just in case>
>

> Samuel Redkitten wrote:
> > Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> > bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> > big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> > fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> > burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> > won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
> >
> > My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> > and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> > put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> > and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could

Sylvia M.
October 25th 03, 06:42 AM
"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > Yu shur hab mine Puuuurrrrzzzzzz!
> > I lyve in Soven Cattyfurrnya, an dere ar fyrez heer tu, at lezt twee ov
dem.
> > Nun ar tuutuu kloze tu me, butted I yam purrink furr awl da domeztik an
> > wyld aminalz.
> >
> > Dyna , frayd ov fyrz
>
> Dyna,
>
> Wherefur in Soven Cattyfurrnya are you? Mineown sisfurs and me are about
> 50 miles east of Los Angeles.
>
> Sammy Kitten

I yam in da Sand FurrNando Balley.
Akshoolee NorffRije <Northridge>

Datz Wezt ov LA.
Whutz Eezt ov LA.
Oranja in Oranje kowntee??

Dyna, map reedur xtrodineer

Sylvia M.
October 25th 03, 06:42 AM
"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > Yu shur hab mine Puuuurrrrzzzzzz!
> > I lyve in Soven Cattyfurrnya, an dere ar fyrez heer tu, at lezt twee ov
dem.
> > Nun ar tuutuu kloze tu me, butted I yam purrink furr awl da domeztik an
> > wyld aminalz.
> >
> > Dyna , frayd ov fyrz
>
> Dyna,
>
> Wherefur in Soven Cattyfurrnya are you? Mineown sisfurs and me are about
> 50 miles east of Los Angeles.
>
> Sammy Kitten

I yam in da Sand FurrNando Balley.
Akshoolee NorffRije <Northridge>

Datz Wezt ov LA.
Whutz Eezt ov LA.
Oranja in Oranje kowntee??

Dyna, map reedur xtrodineer

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 25th 03, 05:39 PM
> I yam in da Sand FurrNando Balley.
> Akshoolee NorffRije <Northridge>
>
> Datz Wezt ov LA.
> Whutz Eezt ov LA.
> Oranja in Oranje kowntee??
>
> Dyna, map reedur xtrodineer

I'ze heard of Norffrije, from when purrpaw drived a bigbig metalmonster.
Dat's a long way, but not a longlonglong way.

We'z in San Furnardino County, in Highland (right next to San Furnardino).

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 25th 03, 05:39 PM
> I yam in da Sand FurrNando Balley.
> Akshoolee NorffRije <Northridge>
>
> Datz Wezt ov LA.
> Whutz Eezt ov LA.
> Oranja in Oranje kowntee??
>
> Dyna, map reedur xtrodineer

I'ze heard of Norffrije, from when purrpaw drived a bigbig metalmonster.
Dat's a long way, but not a longlonglong way.

We'z in San Furnardino County, in Highland (right next to San Furnardino).

Sammy Kitten

Seanette Blaylock
October 25th 03, 08:02 PM
"Sylvia M." > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: Can we do fire purrs, please?:

>I yam in da Sand FurrNando Balley.
>Akshoolee NorffRije <Northridge>
>Datz Wezt ov LA.
>Whutz Eezt ov LA.
>Oranja in Oranje kowntee??
>Dyna, map reedur xtrodineer

Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
[which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)

Felix, thinking Dyna shouldn't have much trouble with this one if she
has a good map of the state

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Seanette Blaylock
October 25th 03, 08:02 PM
"Sylvia M." > had some very interesting things to
say about Re: Can we do fire purrs, please?:

>I yam in da Sand FurrNando Balley.
>Akshoolee NorffRije <Northridge>
>Datz Wezt ov LA.
>Whutz Eezt ov LA.
>Oranja in Oranje kowntee??
>Dyna, map reedur xtrodineer

Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
[which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)

Felix, thinking Dyna shouldn't have much trouble with this one if she
has a good map of the state

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 25th 03, 08:10 PM
> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)
>
> Felix, thinking Dyna shouldn't have much trouble with this one if she
> has a good map of the state

Oh, I knowz where dat is! Dat's up near Bandemburgy and Gabiotuh!
Mineown purrpaw still has his metalmonsterdrivers road atlas here.

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 25th 03, 08:10 PM
> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)
>
> Felix, thinking Dyna shouldn't have much trouble with this one if she
> has a good map of the state

Oh, I knowz where dat is! Dat's up near Bandemburgy and Gabiotuh!
Mineown purrpaw still has his metalmonsterdrivers road atlas here.

Sammy Kitten

Seanette Blaylock
October 25th 03, 08:23 PM
"Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" > had some very
interesting things to say about Re: Can we do fire purrs, please?:
>> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
>> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)
>> Felix, thinking Dyna shouldn't have much trouble with this one if she
>> has a good map of the state
>Oh, I knowz where dat is! Dat's up near Bandemburgy and Gabiotuh!
>Mineown purrpaw still has his metalmonsterdrivers road atlas here.
>Sammy Kitten

You're a lot closer on Vandenberg [10 minutes away] than on Gaviota
[over 30 minutes], but you're in the right area. :-)

Felix, thinking that kittens are actually OK as long as they're
respectful of their elders :-)

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Seanette Blaylock
October 25th 03, 08:23 PM
"Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" > had some very
interesting things to say about Re: Can we do fire purrs, please?:
>> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
>> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)
>> Felix, thinking Dyna shouldn't have much trouble with this one if she
>> has a good map of the state
>Oh, I knowz where dat is! Dat's up near Bandemburgy and Gabiotuh!
>Mineown purrpaw still has his metalmonsterdrivers road atlas here.
>Sammy Kitten

You're a lot closer on Vandenberg [10 minutes away] than on Gaviota
[over 30 minutes], but you're in the right area. :-)

Felix, thinking that kittens are actually OK as long as they're
respectful of their elders :-)

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 25th 03, 08:45 PM
> You're a lot closer on Vandenberg [10 minutes away] than on Gaviota
> [over 30 minutes], but you're in the right area. :-)
>
> Felix, thinking that kittens are actually OK as long as they're
> respectful of their elders :-)

Well, Mr. Felix, I always try to be respectful of my elders. Excepting
for maybe sometimes mineown sisfur Amelia, cuz she's sometimes a
grumpyguscat.

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 25th 03, 08:45 PM
> You're a lot closer on Vandenberg [10 minutes away] than on Gaviota
> [over 30 minutes], but you're in the right area. :-)
>
> Felix, thinking that kittens are actually OK as long as they're
> respectful of their elders :-)

Well, Mr. Felix, I always try to be respectful of my elders. Excepting
for maybe sometimes mineown sisfur Amelia, cuz she's sometimes a
grumpyguscat.

Sammy Kitten

Seanette Blaylock
October 25th 03, 09:04 PM
"Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" > had some very
interesting things to say about Re: Can we do fire purrs, please?:
>> You're a lot closer on Vandenberg [10 minutes away] than on Gaviota
>> [over 30 minutes], but you're in the right area. :-)
>> Felix, thinking that kittens are actually OK as long as they're
>> respectful of their elders :-)
>Well, Mr. Felix, I always try to be respectful of my elders. Excepting
>for maybe sometimes mineown sisfur Amelia, cuz she's sometimes a
>grumpyguscat.
>Sammy Kitten

I wouldn't know about sisters, since I'm an onlycat [well, except for
that stupid bird].

Felix, whose Mom sometimes talks about how *he* needs a kitten

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Seanette Blaylock
October 25th 03, 09:04 PM
"Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" > had some very
interesting things to say about Re: Can we do fire purrs, please?:
>> You're a lot closer on Vandenberg [10 minutes away] than on Gaviota
>> [over 30 minutes], but you're in the right area. :-)
>> Felix, thinking that kittens are actually OK as long as they're
>> respectful of their elders :-)
>Well, Mr. Felix, I always try to be respectful of my elders. Excepting
>for maybe sometimes mineown sisfur Amelia, cuz she's sometimes a
>grumpyguscat.
>Sammy Kitten

I wouldn't know about sisters, since I'm an onlycat [well, except for
that stupid bird].

Felix, whose Mom sometimes talks about how *he* needs a kitten

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Me
October 25th 03, 10:26 PM
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)

Dats ez, ders a prison der.

Snowflake, seein lotz of white flakes outside da window, an it aint
snow, since itz ofur 90 degrees.

Me
October 25th 03, 10:26 PM
Seanette Blaylock wrote:

> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)

Dats ez, ders a prison der.

Snowflake, seein lotz of white flakes outside da window, an it aint
snow, since itz ofur 90 degrees.

Samuel Kitten
October 26th 03, 01:10 AM
>> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
>> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)
>>
> Dats ez, ders a prison der.
>
> Snowflake, seein lotz of white flakes outside da window, an it aint
> snow, since itz ofur 90 degrees.

Yes, we'z getting snow-that-isn't-snow too. And lots and lots of nasty
awful smoke. Mineown purrpaw and meowmie just drived over to my
grandmeowmie's house to take her and her d*gs to mineown uncle's house -
the nastybig firemonster is threatening to burn down greandmeowmie's
house.

I don't know where firemonsters come from, but it must be firemonster
season - dey'z popping up out ub de hills all over the place! It's
gettin kinda scary...

Sammy Kitten
<starting to pack up his toys and snacks in case he has to evacuate>

Samuel Kitten
October 26th 03, 01:10 AM
>> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
>> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)
>>
> Dats ez, ders a prison der.
>
> Snowflake, seein lotz of white flakes outside da window, an it aint
> snow, since itz ofur 90 degrees.

Yes, we'z getting snow-that-isn't-snow too. And lots and lots of nasty
awful smoke. Mineown purrpaw and meowmie just drived over to my
grandmeowmie's house to take her and her d*gs to mineown uncle's house -
the nastybig firemonster is threatening to burn down greandmeowmie's
house.

I don't know where firemonsters come from, but it must be firemonster
season - dey'z popping up out ub de hills all over the place! It's
gettin kinda scary...

Sammy Kitten
<starting to pack up his toys and snacks in case he has to evacuate>

Sylvia M
October 26th 03, 07:25 AM
"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
message ...
> "Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" > had some very
> interesting things to say about Re: Can we do fire purrs, please?:
> >> You're a lot closer on Vandenberg [10 minutes away] than on Gaviota
> >> [over 30 minutes], but you're in the right area. :-)
> >> Felix, thinking that kittens are actually OK as long as they're
> >> respectful of their elders :-)
> >Well, Mr. Felix, I always try to be respectful of my elders. Excepting
> >for maybe sometimes mineown sisfur Amelia, cuz she's sometimes a
> >grumpyguscat.
> >Sammy Kitten
>
> I wouldn't know about sisters, since I'm an onlycat [well, except for
> that stupid bird].
>
> Felix, whose Mom sometimes talks about how *he* needs a kitten
>
> --
> Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

I yam un olny cat tuu!
Meowmee tretinz me wiff uh sisfurr wen I dunt wanna sit on hur lap <witsh iz
awlmost awlwayz...nottid, dat iz>

Meowmee purromizez hur wyll tayke owt da AAA mapz tumurro..
yu kno heow dat iz...

Dyna, skowlink at Meowmee

Sylvia M
October 26th 03, 07:25 AM
"Seanette Blaylock" > wrote in
message ...
> "Samuel \"Houdini\" Kitten" > had some very
> interesting things to say about Re: Can we do fire purrs, please?:
> >> You're a lot closer on Vandenberg [10 minutes away] than on Gaviota
> >> [over 30 minutes], but you're in the right area. :-)
> >> Felix, thinking that kittens are actually OK as long as they're
> >> respectful of their elders :-)
> >Well, Mr. Felix, I always try to be respectful of my elders. Excepting
> >for maybe sometimes mineown sisfur Amelia, cuz she's sometimes a
> >grumpyguscat.
> >Sammy Kitten
>
> I wouldn't know about sisters, since I'm an onlycat [well, except for
> that stupid bird].
>
> Felix, whose Mom sometimes talks about how *he* needs a kitten
>
> --
> Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

I yam un olny cat tuu!
Meowmee tretinz me wiff uh sisfurr wen I dunt wanna sit on hur lap <witsh iz
awlmost awlwayz...nottid, dat iz>

Meowmee purromizez hur wyll tayke owt da AAA mapz tumurro..
yu kno heow dat iz...

Dyna, skowlink at Meowmee

Sylvia M
October 26th 03, 07:29 AM
"Samuel Kitten" > wrote in message
news:a009df770ec2d52d0d1fae3ce69d17e4.117863@mygat e.mailgate.org...
> >> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
> >> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)
> >>
> > Dats ez, ders a prison der.
> >
> > Snowflake, seein lotz of white flakes outside da window, an it aint
> > snow, since itz ofur 90 degrees.
>
> Yes, we'z getting snow-that-isn't-snow too. And lots and lots of nasty
> awful smoke. Mineown purrpaw and meowmie just drived over to my
> grandmeowmie's house to take her and her d*gs to mineown uncle's house -
> the nastybig firemonster is threatening to burn down greandmeowmie's
> house.
>
> I don't know where firemonsters come from, but it must be firemonster
> season - dey'z popping up out ub de hills all over the place! It's
> gettin kinda scary...
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <starting to pack up his toys and snacks in case he has to evacuate>

Yup. Catnoga Park izunt farfar uhway frum me attal, an day juzt bayerlee
gottid dat wun undur kontrol, itz bin smoky awl day, an da SantyAnna wyndz
ar bulowin hardhard.

Dyna <luukin furrventlee outa da windo>

Sylvia M
October 26th 03, 07:29 AM
"Samuel Kitten" > wrote in message
news:a009df770ec2d52d0d1fae3ce69d17e4.117863@mygat e.mailgate.org...
> >> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
> >> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)
> >>
> > Dats ez, ders a prison der.
> >
> > Snowflake, seein lotz of white flakes outside da window, an it aint
> > snow, since itz ofur 90 degrees.
>
> Yes, we'z getting snow-that-isn't-snow too. And lots and lots of nasty
> awful smoke. Mineown purrpaw and meowmie just drived over to my
> grandmeowmie's house to take her and her d*gs to mineown uncle's house -
> the nastybig firemonster is threatening to burn down greandmeowmie's
> house.
>
> I don't know where firemonsters come from, but it must be firemonster
> season - dey'z popping up out ub de hills all over the place! It's
> gettin kinda scary...
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <starting to pack up his toys and snacks in case he has to evacuate>

Yup. Catnoga Park izunt farfar uhway frum me attal, an day juzt bayerlee
gottid dat wun undur kontrol, itz bin smoky awl day, an da SantyAnna wyndz
ar bulowin hardhard.

Dyna <luukin furrventlee outa da windo>

Miss Violette
October 26th 03, 11:32 AM
we will pray for all of you and purr for all of you, Miss Violette and soft
Samuel Kitten > wrote in message
news:a009df770ec2d52d0d1fae3ce69d17e4.117863@mygat e.mailgate.org...
> >> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
> >> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)
> >>
> > Dats ez, ders a prison der.
> >
> > Snowflake, seein lotz of white flakes outside da window, an it aint
> > snow, since itz ofur 90 degrees.
>
> Yes, we'z getting snow-that-isn't-snow too. And lots and lots of nasty
> awful smoke. Mineown purrpaw and meowmie just drived over to my
> grandmeowmie's house to take her and her d*gs to mineown uncle's house -
> the nastybig firemonster is threatening to burn down greandmeowmie's
> house.
>
> I don't know where firemonsters come from, but it must be firemonster
> season - dey'z popping up out ub de hills all over the place! It's
> gettin kinda scary...
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <starting to pack up his toys and snacks in case he has to evacuate>
>

> --

Miss Violette
October 26th 03, 11:32 AM
we will pray for all of you and purr for all of you, Miss Violette and soft
Samuel Kitten > wrote in message
news:a009df770ec2d52d0d1fae3ce69d17e4.117863@mygat e.mailgate.org...
> >> Here's a friendly challenge to your map-reading skills: find Lompoc
> >> [which is where I live]. It's in California. :-)
> >>
> > Dats ez, ders a prison der.
> >
> > Snowflake, seein lotz of white flakes outside da window, an it aint
> > snow, since itz ofur 90 degrees.
>
> Yes, we'z getting snow-that-isn't-snow too. And lots and lots of nasty
> awful smoke. Mineown purrpaw and meowmie just drived over to my
> grandmeowmie's house to take her and her d*gs to mineown uncle's house -
> the nastybig firemonster is threatening to burn down greandmeowmie's
> house.
>
> I don't know where firemonsters come from, but it must be firemonster
> season - dey'z popping up out ub de hills all over the place! It's
> gettin kinda scary...
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <starting to pack up his toys and snacks in case he has to evacuate>
>

> --

Sylvia M
October 27th 03, 05:52 PM
"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...

> > dem.

> > > Dyna,
> > >
> > > Wherefur in Soven Cattyfurrnya are you? Mineown sisfurs and me are
about
> > > 50 miles east of Los Angeles.
> > >
> > > Sammy Kitten
> > >
> > I yam in da Sand FurrNando Balley.
> > Akshoolee NorffRije <Northridge>
>

> > Datz Wezt ov LA.
> > Whutz Eezt ov LA.
> > Oranja in Oranje kowntee??
> >
> > Dyna, map reedur xtrodineer
>
> UB ~ Wuz yoo in NorffRije wen da Erfkwayk Monsturz kaymed dere in da
> nyneteez?

I wuz in Vanny Nyz (Van Nuys) atta da tyme, buttid reelee no difurrenze...Da
hole valey wuz hitted badbad.

Dyna, shivurink

Sylvia M
October 27th 03, 05:52 PM
"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...

> > dem.

> > > Dyna,
> > >
> > > Wherefur in Soven Cattyfurrnya are you? Mineown sisfurs and me are
about
> > > 50 miles east of Los Angeles.
> > >
> > > Sammy Kitten
> > >
> > I yam in da Sand FurrNando Balley.
> > Akshoolee NorffRije <Northridge>
>

> > Datz Wezt ov LA.
> > Whutz Eezt ov LA.
> > Oranja in Oranje kowntee??
> >
> > Dyna, map reedur xtrodineer
>
> UB ~ Wuz yoo in NorffRije wen da Erfkwayk Monsturz kaymed dere in da
> nyneteez?

I wuz in Vanny Nyz (Van Nuys) atta da tyme, buttid reelee no difurrenze...Da
hole valey wuz hitted badbad.

Dyna, shivurink

Ray or Fran
October 27th 03, 07:55 PM
Of course weze can do fire purrs -- go away firez, don't hurt anyonez else,
stay safe furs and hoomins alike.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(purring for rain purrhaps and the other fings)
=========

> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Ray or Fran
October 27th 03, 07:55 PM
Of course weze can do fire purrs -- go away firez, don't hurt anyonez else,
stay safe furs and hoomins alike.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(purring for rain purrhaps and the other fings)
=========

> Me and my sisfurs live in a place called Highland. Last monf we had a
> bigbig fire near here, in a place called Running Springs. Today we has a
> big fire burning about 5 miles from here in Reche Canyon, and anofur big
> fire about 10 miles away in Fontana. The fire in Reche Canyon has
> burneded up 6 houses and might burn up a bunch more. The Fontana fire
> won't burn up any houses, but it has burned over 1000 acres.
>
> My sisfurs and I iz worried about the kitties that live in Reche Canyon
> and Fontana, and de hoomins that live wif dem, and de hoomins dat try to
> put out fires. Could we all send some special power purrs to the kitties
> and the d*ggies and the ofur animals and de hoomins? I fink dey could
> use all the purrs dey can get.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Ray or Fran
October 27th 03, 08:01 PM
Good idea Tabitha kitten. Fire monsters are horrible and furry dangerous
for furs and hoomins alike. Weze purring that the winds go down and that
the hoomins can get this fire under control. Weze heard it stretches from
near LA down into Mexico now -- thats furry scarry.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(purring away)

> Tabitha Kitten
> <going into the house and sitting next to a big water dish, just in case>

Ray or Fran
October 27th 03, 08:01 PM
Good idea Tabitha kitten. Fire monsters are horrible and furry dangerous
for furs and hoomins alike. Weze purring that the winds go down and that
the hoomins can get this fire under control. Weze heard it stretches from
near LA down into Mexico now -- thats furry scarry.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(purring away)

> Tabitha Kitten
> <going into the house and sitting next to a big water dish, just in case>

Adam
October 29th 03, 01:57 AM
> > I yam in da Sand FurrNando Balley.
> > Akshoolee NorffRije <Northridge>
> >
> > Datz Wezt ov LA.
> > Whutz Eezt ov LA.
> > Oranja in Oranje kowntee??
> >
> > Dyna, map reedur xtrodineer
>
> I'ze heard of Norffrije, from when purrpaw drived a bigbig metalmonster.
> Dat's a long way, but not a longlonglong way.
>
> We'z in San Furnardino County, in Highland (right next to San Furnardino).
>
> Sammy Kitten

Da bestest place in Catifurnia fur a kitty tu be iz, uv cors, in Los
Gatos!!! Unca Adam met sum uv da kitties dere, including da most famus wuns
Leo an Leona!

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net