PDA

View Full Version : Re: Heerz sumfin' I'z wunner abowt...

Miss Violette
October 24th 03, 07:47 AM
we would eat it and ask questions later, Miss Violette
t...

Unca Cory > wrote in message
t...
> Jist eggzackly how much wud wuld a wudchuk chuk iffin a wudchuk culd chuk
> wud??
>
> Oar wuld yu kitteez eet da wudchuk wifowt findin' owt da anser??
>
> --- Unca Cory, kinda board, an' wunnerin' iffin da kitteez wuld wike
> tu goze onna wudchuk hunt...
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

The Fur Conspiracy
October 24th 03, 11:05 PM
Furrrrpp!

Wit bobblykue sauce is any good they are, these woodchukz?

Mr. (Furry) Fred, wondering

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:36:02 -0500, Unca Cory
> wrote:

>Jist eggzackly how much wud wuld a wudchuk chuk iffin a wudchuk culd chuk
>wud??
>
>Oar wuld yu kitteez eet da wudchuk wifowt findin' owt da anser??
>
>--- Unca Cory, kinda board, an' wunnerin' iffin da kitteez wuld wike
>tu goze onna wudchuk hunt...

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

The Fur Conspiracy
October 24th 03, 11:05 PM
Furrrrpp!

Wit bobblykue sauce is any good they are, these woodchukz?

Mr. (Furry) Fred, wondering

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:36:02 -0500, Unca Cory
> wrote:

>Jist eggzackly how much wud wuld a wudchuk chuk iffin a wudchuk culd chuk
>wud??
>
>Oar wuld yu kitteez eet da wudchuk wifowt findin' owt da anser??
>
>--- Unca Cory, kinda board, an' wunnerin' iffin da kitteez wuld wike
>tu goze onna wudchuk hunt...

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Boogie's Mom
October 25th 03, 05:51 AM
Iffen sumkittiez are goin onna a wudchuk hunt, I'll get da grill fired up
anna da wudchips soakin (gotta smoke dem wudchux).

Boogie da Harpurr anna Gromay Cat who finks dat slow smokin fud is a gud
eggxcuse to sit around and drink burdwizers wif his buds

"The Fur Conspiracy" > wrote in message
> Furrrrpp!
>
> Wit bobblykue sauce is any good they are, these woodchukz?
>
> Mr. (Furry) Fred, wondering
>

> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:36:02 -0500, Unca Cory
> > wrote:
>
> >Jist eggzackly how much wud wuld a wudchuk chuk iffin a wudchuk culd chuk
> >wud??
> >
> >Oar wuld yu kitteez eet da wudchuk wifowt findin' owt da anser??
> >
> >--- Unca Cory, kinda board, an' wunnerin' iffin da kitteez wuld wike
> >tu goze onna wudchuk hunt...

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Boogie's Mom
October 25th 03, 05:51 AM
Iffen sumkittiez are goin onna a wudchuk hunt, I'll get da grill fired up
anna da wudchips soakin (gotta smoke dem wudchux).

Boogie da Harpurr anna Gromay Cat who finks dat slow smokin fud is a gud
eggxcuse to sit around and drink burdwizers wif his buds

"The Fur Conspiracy" > wrote in message
> Furrrrpp!
>
> Wit bobblykue sauce is any good they are, these woodchukz?
>
> Mr. (Furry) Fred, wondering
>

> On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:36:02 -0500, Unca Cory
> > wrote:
>
> >Jist eggzackly how much wud wuld a wudchuk chuk iffin a wudchuk culd chuk
> >wud??
> >
> >Oar wuld yu kitteez eet da wudchuk wifowt findin' owt da anser??
> >
> >--- Unca Cory, kinda board, an' wunnerin' iffin da kitteez wuld wike
> >tu goze onna wudchuk hunt...

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Sylvia M.
October 25th 03, 06:44 AM
"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> Jist eggzackly how much wud wuld a wudchuk chuk iffin a wudchuk culd chuk
> wud??
>
> Oar wuld yu kitteez eet da wudchuk wifowt findin' owt da anser??
>
> --- Unca Cory, kinda board, an' wunnerin' iffin da kitteez wuld wike
> tu goze onna wudchuk hunt...
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

I wud spitt owt da splinterz...datz furr shur!

Dyna <hu reelee duz sell sea shells at the seashore.>

Sylvia M.
October 25th 03, 06:44 AM