PDA

View Full Version : My picshoore!

Samuel Redkitten
October 27th 03, 11:31 PM
Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
are just so lazy!

Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html

Sammy Kitten

Blurbubble
October 27th 03, 11:32 PM
"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
> one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
> taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
> are just so lazy!
>
> Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 27th 03, 11:32 PM
"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
> one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
> taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
> are just so lazy!
>
> Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)

Clarence

---

Dan Mahoney
October 27th 03, 11:41 PM
> Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
> mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)
>
> Clarence

I'z didn't realize that Zachary was a orange kittie like me - dat's
cool! Now all I have to do is get purrpaw to put up pages for Cleocatra,
and Amelia, and Fluffybutt.

Sammy Kitten

Dan Mahoney
October 27th 03, 11:41 PM
> Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
> mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)
>
> Clarence

I'z didn't realize that Zachary was a orange kittie like me - dat's
cool! Now all I have to do is get purrpaw to put up pages for Cleocatra,
and Amelia, and Fluffybutt.

Sammy Kitten

Blurbubble
October 27th 03, 11:45 PM
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> > Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
> > mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)
> >
> > Clarence
>
> I'z didn't realize that Zachary was a orange kittie like me - dat's
> cool! Now all I have to do is get purrpaw to put up pages for Cleocatra,
> and Amelia, and Fluffybutt.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Yesyes, haz yuze not bin tu see ar pikchurs? Yuze kan see da tribewt ize
mayd fur Zachary (witch incloods me!) heer:
http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 27th 03, 11:45 PM
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> > Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
> > mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)
> >
> > Clarence
>
> I'z didn't realize that Zachary was a orange kittie like me - dat's
> cool! Now all I have to do is get purrpaw to put up pages for Cleocatra,
> and Amelia, and Fluffybutt.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Yesyes, haz yuze not bin tu see ar pikchurs? Yuze kan see da tribewt ize
mayd fur Zachary (witch incloods me!) heer:
http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 27th 03, 11:46 PM
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> > Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
> > mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)
> >
> > Clarence
>
> I'z didn't realize that Zachary was a orange kittie like me - dat's
> cool! Now all I have to do is get purrpaw to put up pages for Cleocatra,
> and Amelia, and Fluffybutt.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Oh Ize lukkin forwud tu seein 'Melia *blush*

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 27th 03, 11:46 PM
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> > Awww, yuze a luffurly littall kittern *effekshunat pat* Yuze look furry
> > mutch liek my deer deepartid Zachary :o)
> >
> > Clarence
>
> I'z didn't realize that Zachary was a orange kittie like me - dat's
> cool! Now all I have to do is get purrpaw to put up pages for Cleocatra,
> and Amelia, and Fluffybutt.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Oh Ize lukkin forwud tu seein 'Melia *blush*

Clarence

---

Dan Mahoney
October 28th 03, 12:10 AM
> Yesyes, haz yuze not bin tu see ar pikchurs? Yuze kan see da tribewt ize
> mayd fur Zachary (witch incloods me!) heer:
> http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble :o)
>
> Clarence

Oh yes, Zachary was indeed a beautiful kitty! Iz you de udder orange
kitty in the photos? If so, then I guess we'z make quite a pair - a
couple of good-looking orange furkitties!

Sammy Kitten

Dan Mahoney
October 28th 03, 12:10 AM
> Yesyes, haz yuze not bin tu see ar pikchurs? Yuze kan see da tribewt ize
> mayd fur Zachary (witch incloods me!) heer:
> http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble :o)
>
> Clarence

Oh yes, Zachary was indeed a beautiful kitty! Iz you de udder orange
kitty in the photos? If so, then I guess we'z make quite a pair - a
couple of good-looking orange furkitties!

Sammy Kitten

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 12:10 AM
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> > Yesyes, haz yuze not bin tu see ar pikchurs? Yuze kan see da tribewt ize
> > mayd fur Zachary (witch incloods me!) heer:
> > http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble :o)
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Oh yes, Zachary was indeed a beautiful kitty! Iz you de udder orange
> kitty in the photos? If so, then I guess we'z make quite a pair - a
> couple of good-looking orange furkitties!
>
> Sammy Kitten

Yes, datz rite, Ize da suffisteekaytid wun wiv orl da wite bitz on me :o)
Zachary iz da stripee lite orinj wun. Yes, I ze kan see yuze gonna bee a
littall hartbraker wen yuze grown up!

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 12:10 AM
"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> > Yesyes, haz yuze not bin tu see ar pikchurs? Yuze kan see da tribewt ize
> > mayd fur Zachary (witch incloods me!) heer:
> > http://uk.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/blurbubble :o)
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Oh yes, Zachary was indeed a beautiful kitty! Iz you de udder orange
> kitty in the photos? If so, then I guess we'z make quite a pair - a
> couple of good-looking orange furkitties!
>
> Sammy Kitten

Yes, datz rite, Ize da suffisteekaytid wun wiv orl da wite bitz on me :o)
Zachary iz da stripee lite orinj wun. Yes, I ze kan see yuze gonna bee a
littall hartbraker wen yuze grown up!

Clarence

---

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 28th 03, 12:21 AM
> Oh Ize lukkin forwud tu seein 'Melia *blush*
>
> Clarence

Well, she haves one now too. It's at
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/amelia.html

Sammy Kitten

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 28th 03, 12:21 AM
> Oh Ize lukkin forwud tu seein 'Melia *blush*
>
> Clarence

Well, she haves one now too. It's at
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/amelia.html

Sammy Kitten

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 12:23 AM
"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> > Oh Ize lukkin forwud tu seein 'Melia *blush*
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Well, she haves one now too. It's at
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/amelia.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

**orlmowst speetchluss** Oh....wow.....sheez...sheez....BEWTEEFOOL! :o) Wot
luffurly fluffy kullas she haz...ohhhh...*sigh* *blush*

Yuze a hansum buntch of kitteez :o)

Clarence (wif hiz BIGBIG krush on 'Melia)

---

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 12:23 AM
"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> > Oh Ize lukkin forwud tu seein 'Melia *blush*
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Well, she haves one now too. It's at
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/amelia.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

**orlmowst speetchluss** Oh....wow.....sheez...sheez....BEWTEEFOOL! :o) Wot
luffurly fluffy kullas she haz...ohhhh...*sigh* *blush*

Yuze a hansum buntch of kitteez :o)

Clarence (wif hiz BIGBIG krush on 'Melia)

---

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 12:30 AM
"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> > **orlmowst speetchluss** Oh....wow.....sheez...sheez....BEWTEEFOOL! :o)
Wot
> > luffurly fluffy kullas she haz...ohhhh...*sigh* *blush*
>
> You fink so? I always thought of her as just a average kitty, ever since
> I used to me liddle. You want me to let her know dat you fink she's
pretty?

> Sammy Kitten

**blushin** Erm, if yuze fink sheez gonna liek me tu anna fink Ize hansum
den yuze kan poot in a gud werd fur me...uffurwize, keep it tu yor
ownself.....

Clarence (feelin orkwood anna nervus)

---

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 12:30 AM
"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> > **orlmowst speetchluss** Oh....wow.....sheez...sheez....BEWTEEFOOL! :o)
Wot
> > luffurly fluffy kullas she haz...ohhhh...*sigh* *blush*
>
> You fink so? I always thought of her as just a average kitty, ever since
> I used to me liddle. You want me to let her know dat you fink she's
pretty?

> Sammy Kitten

**blushin** Erm, if yuze fink sheez gonna liek me tu anna fink Ize hansum
den yuze kan poot in a gud werd fur me...uffurwize, keep it tu yor
ownself.....

Clarence (feelin orkwood anna nervus)

---

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 28th 03, 12:30 AM
> **orlmowst speetchluss** Oh....wow.....sheez...sheez....BEWTEEFOOL! :o) Wot
> luffurly fluffy kullas she haz...ohhhh...*sigh* *blush*

You fink so? I always thought of her as just a average kitty, ever since
I used to me liddle. You want me to let her know dat you fink she's pretty?

Sammy Kitten

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 28th 03, 12:30 AM
> **orlmowst speetchluss** Oh....wow.....sheez...sheez....BEWTEEFOOL! :o) Wot
> luffurly fluffy kullas she haz...ohhhh...*sigh* *blush*

You fink so? I always thought of her as just a average kitty, ever since
I used to me liddle. You want me to let her know dat you fink she's pretty?

Sammy Kitten

Samuel Redkitten
October 28th 03, 12:36 AM
> **blushin** Erm, if yuze fink sheez gonna liek me tu anna fink Ize hansum
> den yuze kan poot in a gud werd fur me...uffurwize, keep it tu yor
> ownself.....
>
> Clarence (feelin orkwood anna nervus)

You'z got it, Clarence! Ussen orangekitties have to sticktogether, after
all. I'll be sure to put in a good word for you.

Sammy Kitten

Samuel Redkitten
October 28th 03, 12:36 AM
> **blushin** Erm, if yuze fink sheez gonna liek me tu anna fink Ize hansum
> den yuze kan poot in a gud werd fur me...uffurwize, keep it tu yor
> ownself.....
>
> Clarence (feelin orkwood anna nervus)

You'z got it, Clarence! Ussen orangekitties have to sticktogether, after
all. I'll be sure to put in a good word for you.

Sammy Kitten

onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats
October 28th 03, 12:47 AM
Yew is all furry lovely kitties. And such a good humin you haf, wurkin'
tu put yer pretty picshurs up. We must put owers back tu wurk, as we
onlee haf de memoreeal picshur still. Which is impurrtant, of cowrse,
but we haf menny offur pretty picshurs.

Panda ov Photogenius Toes an' da Sprout! (still a twosome, but meowmie
AND da guy-humin came hom smellin' like dose strange meezers agin.)

Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten wrote:
>> Oh Ize lukkin forwud tu seein 'Melia *blush*
>>
>> Clarence
>

> Well, she haves one now too. It's at
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/amelia.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats
October 28th 03, 12:47 AM
Yew is all furry lovely kitties. And such a good humin you haf, wurkin'
tu put yer pretty picshurs up. We must put owers back tu wurk, as we
onlee haf de memoreeal picshur still. Which is impurrtant, of cowrse,
but we haf menny offur pretty picshurs.

Panda ov Photogenius Toes an' da Sprout! (still a twosome, but meowmie
AND da guy-humin came hom smellin' like dose strange meezers agin.)

Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten wrote:
>> Oh Ize lukkin forwud tu seein 'Melia *blush*
>>
>> Clarence
>

> Well, she haves one now too. It's at
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/amelia.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 12:54 AM
"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> > **blushin** Erm, if yuze fink sheez gonna liek me tu anna fink Ize
hansum
> > den yuze kan poot in a gud werd fur me...uffurwize, keep it tu yor
> > ownself.....
> >
> > Clarence (feelin orkwood anna nervus)
>
> You'z got it, Clarence! Ussen orangekitties have to sticktogether, after
> all. I'll be sure to put in a good word for you.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Fangufangu sew mutch Sammy, Yuze a gud littall kitty *nuffur effekshunat
pat** :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 12:54 AM
"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> > **blushin** Erm, if yuze fink sheez gonna liek me tu anna fink Ize
hansum
> > den yuze kan poot in a gud werd fur me...uffurwize, keep it tu yor
> > ownself.....
> >
> > Clarence (feelin orkwood anna nervus)
>
> You'z got it, Clarence! Ussen orangekitties have to sticktogether, after
> all. I'll be sure to put in a good word for you.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Fangufangu sew mutch Sammy, Yuze a gud littall kitty *nuffur effekshunat
pat** :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 12:55 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > **orlmowst speetchluss** Oh....wow.....sheez...sheez....BEWTEEFOOL! :o)
Wot
> > luffurly fluffy kullas she haz...ohhhh...*sigh* *blush*
> >
> > Yuze a hansum buntch of kitteez :o)
> >
> > Clarence (wif hiz BIGBIG krush on 'Melia)
>
> Clarence kitty - you're making me blush! I know it's hard to tell under
> all this tortie fur, but I am!
>
> Thank you for sending the address of your web page - I didn't realize
> what a *handsome* kitty you are. Wow - handsome, a good dancer,
> sophisticated - you're quite the impressive boycat.
>
> Amelia

Oh....Oh.....**Major blush** Fangu furry furry mutch fur orl thows luffurly
komplermunts :o) Wud....wud....yu liek tu kum owt fur dinna sumtiem? *blush*

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 12:55 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > **orlmowst speetchluss** Oh....wow.....sheez...sheez....BEWTEEFOOL! :o)
Wot
> > luffurly fluffy kullas she haz...ohhhh...*sigh* *blush*
> >
> > Yuze a hansum buntch of kitteez :o)
> >
> > Clarence (wif hiz BIGBIG krush on 'Melia)
>
> Clarence kitty - you're making me blush! I know it's hard to tell under
> all this tortie fur, but I am!
>
> Thank you for sending the address of your web page - I didn't realize
> what a *handsome* kitty you are. Wow - handsome, a good dancer,
> sophisticated - you're quite the impressive boycat.
>
> Amelia

Oh....Oh.....**Major blush** Fangu furry furry mutch fur orl thows luffurly
komplermunts :o) Wud....wud....yu liek tu kum owt fur dinna sumtiem? *blush*

Clarence

---

ChildFree23
October 28th 03, 01:22 AM
Meow, Sammy! I'ze thinks you is a beautiful kitten! I'd ask you to be mine
winkwink, but I'ze already betrothed to Smokey Gordon. We've smurgled
together, dontcha know?

Lilith Kitten
Chief Noseybody In Residence

"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
> one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
> taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
> are just so lazy!
>
> Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

ChildFree23
October 28th 03, 01:22 AM
Meow, Sammy! I'ze thinks you is a beautiful kitten! I'd ask you to be mine
winkwink, but I'ze already betrothed to Smokey Gordon. We've smurgled
together, dontcha know?

Lilith Kitten
Chief Noseybody In Residence

"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
> one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
> taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
> are just so lazy!
>
> Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

Amelia T. Cat
October 28th 03, 02:49 AM
> Oh....Oh.....**Major blush** Fangu furry furry mutch fur orl thows luffurly
> komplermunts :o) Wud....wud....yu liek tu kum owt fur dinna sumtiem? *blush*
>
> Clarence

Oh my! <looking shy> I'd love to! I could even try to catch another
mouse or gophermouse or lizard or huge moth to bring over. Thank you for
the invitation, noble Clarence.

Amelia T Cat
<blushing red under her tortie coat>

Amelia T. Cat
October 28th 03, 02:49 AM
> Oh....Oh.....**Major blush** Fangu furry furry mutch fur orl thows luffurly
> komplermunts :o) Wud....wud....yu liek tu kum owt fur dinna sumtiem? *blush*
>
> Clarence

Oh my! <looking shy> I'd love to! I could even try to catch another
mouse or gophermouse or lizard or huge moth to bring over. Thank you for
the invitation, noble Clarence.

Amelia T Cat
<blushing red under her tortie coat>

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 28th 03, 04:13 AM
> What a HANDSOME kitty you are, Sammy Kitten! I love your
> what-looks-like stripey coloring but
> probably-isn't-really-stripey-coloring-because-of-the-lights-and-or-
> flashbulb-monsters.
>
> --- Unca Cory

Fank you, Unca Cory! I *iz* a stripey-kittie! My coat is orange, and I
gots white tabby stripes and whate back paws and a white tummy, and dark
orange stripes on my head and face. And of course I has light and dark
orange stripes all down my tail.

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 28th 03, 04:13 AM
> What a HANDSOME kitty you are, Sammy Kitten! I love your
> what-looks-like stripey coloring but
> probably-isn't-really-stripey-coloring-because-of-the-lights-and-or-
> flashbulb-monsters.
>
> --- Unca Cory

Fank you, Unca Cory! I *iz* a stripey-kittie! My coat is orange, and I
gots white tabby stripes and whate back paws and a white tummy, and dark
orange stripes on my head and face. And of course I has light and dark
orange stripes all down my tail.

Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
October 28th 03, 04:34 AM
at least your hooman has gotten that far, fact is the only picture of us
there is of TV and its not even onna pooter, Miss Violette, considering
Furries punishment
Samuel Redkitten > wrote in message
> Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
> one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
> taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
> are just so lazy!
>
> Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

Miss Violette
October 28th 03, 04:34 AM
at least your hooman has gotten that far, fact is the only picture of us
there is of TV and its not even onna pooter, Miss Violette, considering
Furries punishment
Samuel Redkitten > wrote in message
> Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
> one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
> taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
> are just so lazy!
>
> Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 09:06 AM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oh....Oh.....**Major blush** Fangu furry furry mutch fur orl thows
luffurly
> > komplermunts :o) Wud....wud....yu liek tu kum owt fur dinna sumtiem?
*blush*

> > Clarence
>
> Oh my! <looking shy> I'd love to! I could even try to catch another
> mouse or gophermouse or lizard or huge moth to bring over. Thank you for
> the invitation, noble Clarence.
>
> Amelia T Cat
> <blushing red under her tortie coat>

Grate!! :o) Yes , yuze kan deeside wen iz kenveeneyunt fur yu anna let me no
anna Ize mayk it orl furry speshall *blush*

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
October 28th 03, 09:06 AM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oh....Oh.....**Major blush** Fangu furry furry mutch fur orl thows
luffurly
> > komplermunts :o) Wud....wud....yu liek tu kum owt fur dinna sumtiem?
*blush*

> > Clarence
>
> Oh my! <looking shy> I'd love to! I could even try to catch another
> mouse or gophermouse or lizard or huge moth to bring over. Thank you for
> the invitation, noble Clarence.
>
> Amelia T Cat
> <blushing red under her tortie coat>

Grate!! :o) Yes , yuze kan deeside wen iz kenveeneyunt fur yu anna let me no
anna Ize mayk it orl furry speshall *blush*

Clarence

---

Dan Mahoney
October 28th 03, 03:06 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> at least your hooman has gotten that far, fact is the only picture of us
> there is of TV and its not even onna pooter, Miss Violette, considering
> Furries punishment

Well, Miss Violette, if you or Unca Cory or Panda or any offur kitty
needs someplace to put your pictures, mineown purrpaw and me maked a
domain called catfolks.net and he iz gonna make free web space and blogs
available to kitty's hoomins. It won't be ready til tomorrow (Wenzday)
prolly, but if your hoomins need someplace to put your perty pictures,
dey can put dem dere fur free.

Sammy Kitten

Dan Mahoney
October 28th 03, 03:06 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> at least your hooman has gotten that far, fact is the only picture of us
> there is of TV and its not even onna pooter, Miss Violette, considering
> Furries punishment

Well, Miss Violette, if you or Unca Cory or Panda or any offur kitty
needs someplace to put your pictures, mineown purrpaw and me maked a
domain called catfolks.net and he iz gonna make free web space and blogs
available to kitty's hoomins. It won't be ready til tomorrow (Wenzday)
prolly, but if your hoomins need someplace to put your perty pictures,
dey can put dem dere fur free.

Sammy Kitten

Amelia T Cat
October 28th 03, 06:44 PM
> Grate!! :o) Yes , yuze kan deeside wen iz kenveeneyunt fur yu anna let me no
> anna Ize mayk it orl furry speshall *blush*
>
> Clarence

Since the nasty firemonsters seem to have moved away, I think I'd be
free any time that works for you. I would just need a couple of hours
notice to go out and catch us something interesting to snack on.

Amelia

Amelia T Cat
October 28th 03, 06:44 PM
> Grate!! :o) Yes , yuze kan deeside wen iz kenveeneyunt fur yu anna let me no
> anna Ize mayk it orl furry speshall *blush*
>
> Clarence

Since the nasty firemonsters seem to have moved away, I think I'd be
free any time that works for you. I would just need a couple of hours
notice to go out and catch us something interesting to snack on.

Amelia

Sylvia M
October 29th 03, 05:37 PM
"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
> one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
> taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
> are just so lazy!
>
> Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

I yam uh liddul layte...<feerze luuk at meowmee>
You shur wer uh k-yute babykitty, an den yu gru up hansum!

Dyna, flatterinlee

Sylvia M
October 29th 03, 05:37 PM
"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> Purrpaw gived me my own web page! So far I'z only put two pikchoors up -
> one when I was just a little kitten, and one last week. I fink he's
> taken lots more, he just hasn't done anyfing wid dem yet. Some hoomins
> are just so lazy!
>
> Anyhoo, the web page he made for me is
> http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html
>
> Sammy Kitten

I yam uh liddul layte...<feerze luuk at meowmee>
You shur wer uh k-yute babykitty, an den yu gru up hansum!

Dyna, flatterinlee

Samuel Redkitten
October 29th 03, 05:50 PM
> I yam uh liddul layte...<feerze luuk at meowmee>
> You shur wer uh k-yute babykitty, an den yu gru up hansum!
>
> Dyna, flatterinlee

<blush>Well, fangu Dyna!

Do you hab any pikchoors online dat I could look at?

Sammy

Samuel Redkitten
October 29th 03, 05:50 PM
> I yam uh liddul layte...<feerze luuk at meowmee>
> You shur wer uh k-yute babykitty, an den yu gru up hansum!
>
> Dyna, flatterinlee

<blush>Well, fangu Dyna!

Do you hab any pikchoors online dat I could look at?

Sammy

Sylvia M.
October 30th 03, 05:14 AM
"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> > I yam uh liddul layte...<feerze luuk at meowmee>
> > You shur wer uh k-yute babykitty, an den yu gru up hansum!
> >
> > Dyna, flatterinlee
>
> <blush>Well, fangu Dyna!
>
> Do you hab any pikchoors online dat I could look at?
>
> Sammy

I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno it?

Dyna, vainlee

Dyna

Sylvia M.
October 30th 03, 05:14 AM
"Samuel Redkitten" > wrote in message
> > I yam uh liddul layte...<feerze luuk at meowmee>
> > You shur wer uh k-yute babykitty, an den yu gru up hansum!
> >
> > Dyna, flatterinlee
>
> <blush>Well, fangu Dyna!
>
> Do you hab any pikchoors online dat I could look at?
>
> Sammy

I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno it?

Dyna, vainlee

Dyna

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 30th 03, 05:18 AM
> I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
> wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
> I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno it?
>
> Dyna, vainlee

Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would even be
willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web page for
you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday - catfolks.net.
I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a webmaster.

Sammy Kitten

Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten
October 30th 03, 05:18 AM
> I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
> wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
> I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno it?
>
> Dyna, vainlee

Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would even be
willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web page for
you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday - catfolks.net.
I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a webmaster.

Sammy Kitten

Sylvia M.
October 30th 03, 06:42 AM
"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
> > wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
> > I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno it?
> >
> > Dyna, vainlee
>
> Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would even be
> willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web page for
> you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday - catfolks.net.
> I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a webmaster.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Whelll.... HoKay!
Dyna, deemoorlee

Sylvia M.
October 30th 03, 06:42 AM
"Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
> > wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
> > I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno it?
> >
> > Dyna, vainlee
>
> Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would even be
> willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web page for
> you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday - catfolks.net.
> I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a webmaster.
>
> Sammy Kitten

Whelll.... HoKay!
Dyna, deemoorlee

Sylvia M.
October 30th 03, 06:49 AM
"Sylvia M." > wrote in message news:...

> "Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > > I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
> > > wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
> > > I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno it?
> > >
> > > Dyna, vainlee
> >
> > Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would even be
> > willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web page for
> > you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday - catfolks.net.
> > I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a webmaster.
> >
> > Sammy Kitten
> >
> Whelll.... HoKay!
> Dyna, deemoorlee

BDaW, I wyll send a dooplikute e-mayl tu ennywun hu wantz a pin-up pitchur
uv me...
Dyna, not- at awl-konzeetid

Sylvia M.
October 30th 03, 06:49 AM
"Sylvia M." > wrote in message news:...

> "Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > > I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
> > > wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
> > > I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno it?
> > >
> > > Dyna, vainlee
> >
> > Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would even be
> > willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web page for
> > you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday - catfolks.net.
> > I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a webmaster.
> >
> > Sammy Kitten
> >
> Whelll.... HoKay!
> Dyna, deemoorlee

BDaW, I wyll send a dooplikute e-mayl tu ennywun hu wantz a pin-up pitchur
uv me...
Dyna, not- at awl-konzeetid

Blurbubble
October 30th 03, 05:47 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Grate!! :o) Yes , yuze kan deeside wen iz kenveeneyunt fur yu anna let
me no
> > anna Ize mayk it orl furry speshall *blush*
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Since the nasty firemonsters seem to have moved away, I think I'd be
> free any time that works for you. I would just need a couple of hours
> notice to go out and catch us something interesting to snack on.
>
> Amelia

Oh, yuze downt haf tu burring ennyfink..Ize gonna treet yu...unless yuze kan
burring sum 'nip wien..say, tu bottalls.....Ize gonna mayk a luffurly meel
fur yu :o)

Clarence (feelin rowmantik)

---

Blurbubble
October 30th 03, 05:47 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Grate!! :o) Yes , yuze kan deeside wen iz kenveeneyunt fur yu anna let
me no
> > anna Ize mayk it orl furry speshall *blush*
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Since the nasty firemonsters seem to have moved away, I think I'd be
> free any time that works for you. I would just need a couple of hours
> notice to go out and catch us something interesting to snack on.
>
> Amelia

Oh, yuze downt haf tu burring ennyfink..Ize gonna treet yu...unless yuze kan
burring sum 'nip wien..say, tu bottalls.....Ize gonna mayk a luffurly meel
fur yu :o)

Clarence (feelin rowmantik)

---

Amelia T Cat
October 30th 03, 05:59 PM
> Oh, yuze downt haf tu burring ennyfink..Ize gonna treet yu...unless yuze kan
> burring sum 'nip wien..say, tu bottalls.....Ize gonna mayk a luffurly meel
> fur yu :o)
>
> Clarence (feelin rowmantik)

Oh my! <blushing again> I'm so imporessed!

I believe I have a couple bottles of perfectly aged nip wine hidden in
the wine cellar - where the kittens won't stumble across it. I'll go
dust them off right now!

Amelia
<embarrased but pleased>

Amelia T Cat
October 30th 03, 05:59 PM
> Oh, yuze downt haf tu burring ennyfink..Ize gonna treet yu...unless yuze kan
> burring sum 'nip wien..say, tu bottalls.....Ize gonna mayk a luffurly meel
> fur yu :o)
>
> Clarence (feelin rowmantik)

Oh my! <blushing again> I'm so imporessed!

I believe I have a couple bottles of perfectly aged nip wine hidden in
the wine cellar - where the kittens won't stumble across it. I'll go
dust them off right now!

Amelia
<embarrased but pleased>

Sylvia M.
November 1st 03, 03:09 AM
"Sylvia M." > wrote in message

> "Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > > I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
> > > wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
> > > I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno it?
> > >
> > > Dyna, vainlee
> >
> > Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would even be
> > willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web page for
> > you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday - catfolks.net.
> > I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a webmaster.
> >
> > Sammy Kitten
> >
> Whelll.... HoKay!
> Dyna, deemoorlee

Yu hab mine purrrrrmizzun tu add it tu yurrrr website iffin yu wantz tu...

Dyna, nottid at awl vayne

Sylvia M.
November 1st 03, 03:09 AM
"Sylvia M." > wrote in message

> "Samuel "Houdini" Kitten" > wrote in message
> > > I yuzta, buttid it got lozted...
> > > wud yu lyke wun emayled tu yurownpc?
> > > I gezz I kud fynd dat ng wat letz ya sen fotoz...ennywun kno it?
> > >
> > > Dyna, vainlee
> >
> > Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would even be
> > willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web page for
> > you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday - catfolks.net.
> > I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a webmaster.
> >
> > Sammy Kitten
> >
> Whelll.... HoKay!
> Dyna, deemoorlee

Yu hab mine purrrrrmizzun tu add it tu yurrrr website iffin yu wantz tu...

Dyna, nottid at awl vayne

Blurbubble
November 2nd 03, 01:11 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oh, yuze downt haf tu burring ennyfink..Ize gonna treet yu...unless yuze
kan
> > burring sum 'nip wien..say, tu bottalls.....Ize gonna mayk a luffurly
meel
> > fur yu :o)
> >
> > Clarence (feelin rowmantik)
>
> Oh my! <blushing again> I'm so imporessed!
>
> I believe I have a couple bottles of perfectly aged nip wine hidden in
> the wine cellar - where the kittens won't stumble across it. I'll go
> dust them off right now!
>
> Amelia
> <embarrased but pleased>

Datz luffurly :o) Ummm, wood yu liek tu teleport ova dis eevnin az Ize now
got da tayball orl set reddy anna Ize kukked uz a luffurly meel tu shair
*blush*

Clarence (nervus)

---

Blurbubble
November 2nd 03, 01:11 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oh, yuze downt haf tu burring ennyfink..Ize gonna treet yu...unless yuze
kan
> > burring sum 'nip wien..say, tu bottalls.....Ize gonna mayk a luffurly
meel
> > fur yu :o)
> >
> > Clarence (feelin rowmantik)
>
> Oh my! <blushing again> I'm so imporessed!
>
> I believe I have a couple bottles of perfectly aged nip wine hidden in
> the wine cellar - where the kittens won't stumble across it. I'll go
> dust them off right now!
>
> Amelia
> <embarrased but pleased>

Datz luffurly :o) Ummm, wood yu liek tu teleport ova dis eevnin az Ize now
got da tayball orl set reddy anna Ize kukked uz a luffurly meel tu shair
*blush*

Clarence (nervus)

---

Blurbubble
November 2nd 03, 01:21 PM
"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...

> > Datz luffurly :o) Ummm, wood yu liek tu teleport ova dis eevnin az Ize
now
> > got da tayball orl set reddy anna Ize kukked uz a luffurly meel tu shair
> > *blush*
> >
> > Clarence (nervus)
>
> *UB whisper* You're doing fine, Clarence.

**fangu Unca Cory...Ize not yused to rowmannsin luffurly laydees**

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
November 2nd 03, 01:21 PM
"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...

> > Datz luffurly :o) Ummm, wood yu liek tu teleport ova dis eevnin az Ize
now
> > got da tayball orl set reddy anna Ize kukked uz a luffurly meel tu shair
> > *blush*
> >
> > Clarence (nervus)
>
> *UB whisper* You're doing fine, Clarence.

**fangu Unca Cory...Ize not yused to rowmannsin luffurly laydees**

Clarence

---

Amelia T Cat
November 2nd 03, 03:57 PM
I would love to! I've got my fur all brushed and fluffed, and my tiny
sisfur Tabitha helped me get properly groomed. I'll 'port right over...

Amelia T Cat

Amelia T Cat
November 2nd 03, 03:57 PM
I would love to! I've got my fur all brushed and fluffed, and my tiny
sisfur Tabitha helped me get properly groomed. I'll 'port right over...

Amelia T Cat

November 3rd 03, 12:41 AM
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:49:54 -0800, "Sylvia M." >
wrote:

>> > Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would even be
>> > willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web page for
>> > you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday - catfolks.net.
>> > I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a webmaster.
>> >
>> > Sammy Kitten
>> >
>> Whelll.... HoKay!
>> Dyna, deemoorlee
>>
>BDaW, I wyll send a dooplikute e-mayl tu ennywun hu wantz a pin-up pitchur
>uv me...
>Dyna, not- at awl-konzeetid

Um.... efun tho we gots yur photo inna frame onna TV mama an I wud
still lyke to see thu pikture uf yew...

Charlie Fennel

wrote:

>> > Oh, yes, pleeze do! I wud love to see a foto of you. I would even be
>> > willing to get on purrpaw's peecee and put yur foto on a web page for
>> > you. I just registereded a domain of mineown yesfurday - catfolks.net.
>> > I'll bet itz de only domain around wif a furkitty fur a webmaster.
>> >
>> > Sammy Kitten
>> >
>> Whelll.... HoKay!
>> Dyna, deemoorlee
>>
>BDaW, I wyll send a dooplikute e-mayl tu ennywun hu wantz a pin-up pitchur
>uv me...
>Dyna, not- at awl-konzeetid

Um.... efun tho we gots yur photo inna frame onna TV mama an I wud
still lyke to see thu pikture uf yew...

Charlie Fennel

Sylvia M
November 3rd 03, 11:29 PM
> wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:49:54 -0800, "Sylvia M." >
> wrote:

> >> Whelll.... HoKay!
> >> Dyna, deemoorlee
> >>
> >BDaW, I wyll send a dooplikute e-mayl tu ennywun hu wantz a pin-up
pitchur
> >uv me...
> >Dyna, not- at awl-konzeetid
> >
> Um.... efun tho we gots yur photo inna frame onna TV mama an I wud
> still lyke to see thu pikture uf yew...
>
> Charlie Fennel

O, Chuckie...Du yu reeeleee hab mine pitchure inna Frayme????
Dyna emprezzt, an flatturd
I wyll send yu diz wun tu yur bery selff.
Diz iz juzt Speshullee furr yu, Chucky, an uh liddul furr yur Meowmee,
hu iz uh purdy gud sekerterry.
I wyll awlzo send uh paw purrint tu payste on da pitchur furr mine
autagraff.
, , ,
000

Dyna, kindly, tu hur speshul frend.

Sylvia M
November 3rd 03, 11:29 PM
> wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:49:54 -0800, "Sylvia M." >
> wrote:

> >> Whelll.... HoKay!
> >> Dyna, deemoorlee
> >>
> >BDaW, I wyll send a dooplikute e-mayl tu ennywun hu wantz a pin-up
pitchur
> >uv me...
> >Dyna, not- at awl-konzeetid
> >
> Um.... efun tho we gots yur photo inna frame onna TV mama an I wud
> still lyke to see thu pikture uf yew...
>
> Charlie Fennel

O, Chuckie...Du yu reeeleee hab mine pitchure inna Frayme????
Dyna emprezzt, an flatturd
I wyll send yu diz wun tu yur bery selff.
Diz iz juzt Speshullee furr yu, Chucky, an uh liddul furr yur Meowmee,
hu iz uh purdy gud sekerterry.
I wyll awlzo send uh paw purrint tu payste on da pitchur furr mine
autagraff.
, , ,
000

Dyna, kindly, tu hur speshul frend.

Blurbubble
November 3rd 03, 11:32 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> I would love to! I've got my fur all brushed and fluffed, and my tiny
> sisfur Tabitha helped me get properly groomed. I'll 'port right over...
>
> Amelia T Cat

<<Amelia arrives>> Hihi 'Melia *blush* itz LUFFURLY tu seez yu anna yuze
lukkin furry furry glammrus indeed! Ize mayed ar dinna anna haf set da
tayball orl nise wif kandalls anna efurryfing...kum dis wae....

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
November 3rd 03, 11:32 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> I would love to! I've got my fur all brushed and fluffed, and my tiny
> sisfur Tabitha helped me get properly groomed. I'll 'port right over...
>
> Amelia T Cat

<<Amelia arrives>> Hihi 'Melia *blush* itz LUFFURLY tu seez yu anna yuze
lukkin furry furry glammrus indeed! Ize mayed ar dinna anna haf set da
tayball orl nise wif kandalls anna efurryfing...kum dis wae....

Clarence

---

November 9th 03, 04:11 AM
On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:29:26 GMT, "Sylvia M" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:49:54 -0800, "Sylvia M." >
>> wrote:

>catfolks.net.

>> >BDaW, I wyll send a dooplikute e-mayl tu ennywun hu wantz a pin-up
>pitchur
>> >uv me...
>> >Dyna, not- at awl-konzeetid
>> >
>> Um.... efun tho we gots yur photo inna frame onna TV mama an I wud
>> still lyke to see thu pikture uf yew...
>>
>> Charlie Fennel
>
>O, Chuckie...Du yu reeeleee hab mine pitchure inna Frayme????
>Dyna emprezzt, an flatturd

Yes wuz duz!! It's thu won dat yur mom sended in thu Sekrit Santa box
lasted yeer and she putted yur pikture in it and efun tho she sed we
could change it if we wanted tu we didn't want tu so yur pikture is in
dat frame on thu TV!!

>I wyll send yu diz wun tu yur bery selff.
>Diz iz juzt Speshullee furr yu, Chucky, an uh liddul furr yur Meowmee,
>hu iz uh purdy gud sekerterry.
>I wyll awlzo send uh paw purrint tu payste on da pitchur furr mine
>autagraff.
>, , ,
>000
>
>Dyna, kindly, tu hur speshul frend.

We gotted it and lykes it furry much!

Chuck

wrote:

> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 22:49:54 -0800, "Sylvia M." >
>> wrote:

>catfolks.net.

>> >BDaW, I wyll send a dooplikute e-mayl tu ennywun hu wantz a pin-up
>pitchur
>> >uv me...
>> >Dyna, not- at awl-konzeetid
>> >
>> Um.... efun tho we gots yur photo inna frame onna TV mama an I wud
>> still lyke to see thu pikture uf yew...
>>
>> Charlie Fennel
>
>O, Chuckie...Du yu reeeleee hab mine pitchure inna Frayme????
>Dyna emprezzt, an flatturd

Yes wuz duz!! It's thu won dat yur mom sended in thu Sekrit Santa box
lasted yeer and she putted yur pikture in it and efun tho she sed we
could change it if we wanted tu we didn't want tu so yur pikture is in
dat frame on thu TV!!

>I wyll send yu diz wun tu yur bery selff.
>Diz iz juzt Speshullee furr yu, Chucky, an uh liddul furr yur Meowmee,
>hu iz uh purdy gud sekerterry.
>I wyll awlzo send uh paw purrint tu payste on da pitchur furr mine
>autagraff.
>, , ,
>000
>
>Dyna, kindly, tu hur speshul frend.

We gotted it and lykes it furry much!

Chuck

Sylvia M.
November 9th 03, 05:08 PM
> wrote in message
> On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:29:26 GMT, "Sylvia M" >
> wrote:
>

> > wrote in message

> >catfolks.net.

> >pitchur
> >> >
> >> Um.... efun tho we gots yur photo inna frame onna TV mama an I wud
> >> still lyke to see thu pikture uf yew...
> >>
> >> Charlie Fennel
> >
> >O, Chuckie...Du yu reeeleee hab mine pitchure inna Frayme????
> >Dyna emprezzt, an flatturd
>
> Yes wuz duz!! It's thu won dat yur mom sended in thu Sekrit Santa box
> lasted yeer and she putted yur pikture in it and efun tho she sed we
> could change it if we wanted tu we didn't want tu so yur pikture is in
> dat frame on thu TV!!
>
> >I wyll send yu diz wun tu yur bery selff.
> >Diz iz juzt Speshullee furr yu, Chucky, an uh liddul furr yur Meowmee,
> >hu iz uh purdy gud sekerterry.
> >I wyll awlzo send uh paw purrint tu payste on da pitchur furr mine
> >autagraff.
> >, , ,
> >000
> >
> >Dyna, kindly, tu hur speshul frend.
> >
> We gotted it and lykes it furry much!
>
> Chuck

Wudya....cud ya....posbly send wun ov yuu tu mee, d'ya tink???

Dyna, coylee

Sylvia M.
November 9th 03, 05:08 PM
> wrote in message
> On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:29:26 GMT, "Sylvia M" >
> wrote:
>

> > wrote in message

> >catfolks.net.

> >pitchur
> >> >
> >> Um.... efun tho we gots yur photo inna frame onna TV mama an I wud
> >> still lyke to see thu pikture uf yew...
> >>
> >> Charlie Fennel
> >
> >O, Chuckie...Du yu reeeleee hab mine pitchure inna Frayme????
> >Dyna emprezzt, an flatturd
>
> Yes wuz duz!! It's thu won dat yur mom sended in thu Sekrit Santa box
> lasted yeer and she putted yur pikture in it and efun tho she sed we
> could change it if we wanted tu we didn't want tu so yur pikture is in
> dat frame on thu TV!!
>
> >I wyll send yu diz wun tu yur bery selff.
> >Diz iz juzt Speshullee furr yu, Chucky, an uh liddul furr yur Meowmee,
> >hu iz uh purdy gud sekerterry.
> >I wyll awlzo send uh paw purrint tu payste on da pitchur furr mine
> >autagraff.
> >, , ,
> >000
> >
> >Dyna, kindly, tu hur speshul frend.
> >
> We gotted it and lykes it furry much!
>
> Chuck

Wudya....cud ya....posbly send wun ov yuu tu mee, d'ya tink???

Dyna, coylee

November 9th 03, 08:13 PM
On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:08:43 -0800, "Sylvia M."
> wrote:

> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:29:26 GMT, "Sylvia M" >
>> wrote:

>be
>for
>> >catfolks.net.

>> >pitchur

>> >O, Chuckie...Du yu reeeleee hab mine pitchure inna Frayme????
>> >Dyna emprezzt, an flatturd
>>
>> Yes wuz duz!! It's thu won dat yur mom sended in thu Sekrit Santa box
>> lasted yeer and she putted yur pikture in it and efun tho she sed we
>> could change it if we wanted tu we didn't want tu so yur pikture is in
>> dat frame on thu TV!!
>>
>> >I wyll send yu diz wun tu yur bery selff.
>> >Diz iz juzt Speshullee furr yu, Chucky, an uh liddul furr yur Meowmee,
>> >hu iz uh purdy gud sekerterry.
>> >I wyll awlzo send uh paw purrint tu payste on da pitchur furr mine
>> >autagraff.
>> >, , ,
>> >000
>> >
>> >Dyna, kindly, tu hur speshul frend.
>> >
>> We gotted it and lykes it furry much!
>>
>> Chuck
>
>Wudya....cud ya....posbly send wun ov yuu tu mee, d'ya tink???
>
>Dyna, coylee

Iffin dum mama kan figgur owt why thu kamera izn't werking rite I
will. She'z got sum piktures uf me sumplayce but kan't find thu CD
they're on which just shows where I stand in thu skeem uf things....

Chuck, the picked on

November 9th 03, 08:13 PM
On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:08:43 -0800, "Sylvia M."
> wrote:

> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:29:26 GMT, "Sylvia M" >
>> wrote:

>be
>for
>> >catfolks.net.

>> >pitchur

>> >O, Chuckie...Du yu reeeleee hab mine pitchure inna Frayme????
>> >Dyna emprezzt, an flatturd
>>
>> Yes wuz duz!! It's thu won dat yur mom sended in thu Sekrit Santa box
>> lasted yeer and she putted yur pikture in it and efun tho she sed we
>> could change it if we wanted tu we didn't want tu so yur pikture is in
>> dat frame on thu TV!!
>>
>> >I wyll send yu diz wun tu yur bery selff.
>> >Diz iz juzt Speshullee furr yu, Chucky, an uh liddul furr yur Meowmee,
>> >hu iz uh purdy gud sekerterry.
>> >I wyll awlzo send uh paw purrint tu payste on da pitchur furr mine
>> >autagraff.
>> >, , ,
>> >000
>> >
>> >Dyna, kindly, tu hur speshul frend.
>> >
>> We gotted it and lykes it furry much!
>>
>> Chuck
>
>Wudya....cud ya....posbly send wun ov yuu tu mee, d'ya tink???
>
>Dyna, coylee

Iffin dum mama kan figgur owt why thu kamera izn't werking rite I
will. She'z got sum piktures uf me sumplayce but kan't find thu CD
they're on which just shows where I stand in thu skeem uf things....

Chuck, the picked on

Sylvia M.
November 10th 03, 03:03 AM
> wrote in message
> On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 09:08:43 -0800, "Sylvia M."
> > wrote:
>

> > wrote in message

> >be
> >for

> >> Yes wuz duz!! It's thu won dat yur mom sended in thu Sekrit Santa box
> >> lasted yeer and she putted yur pikture in it and efun tho she sed we
> >> could change it if we wanted tu we didn't want tu so yur pikture is in
> >> dat frame on thu TV!!

> >> We gotted it and lykes it furry much!
> >>
> >> Chuck
> >
> >Wudya....cud ya....posbly send wun ov yuu tu mee, d'ya tink???
> >
> >Dyna, coylee
> >
> Iffin dum mama kan figgur owt why thu kamera izn't werking rite I
> will. She'z got sum piktures uf me sumplayce but kan't find thu CD
> they're on which just shows where I stand in thu skeem uf things....
>
> Chuck, the picked on

'Sokay, Chucky, I unnerstand, az uh maddur ov fakt, I ohfurrstand!!
Mine fyne famblee wuz gon uhway awl day lung, an I kin smell da sammon in
da liddul bockz in da coldy-bockz, buttid awl I gotted wuz wun kwartur can
ov catfuud-lite..."Lite", mynd yu!!! Hummmmffffff!!!

Dyna, glarink at da hoominz.

Sylvia M.
November 10th 03, 03:03 AM