PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip Revisited (Calling Onyx)

ChildFree23
October 28th 03, 09:06 PM
As one Black Cat to another, I have one thing to say:

ROADTRIP!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

ChildFree23
October 30th 03, 02:17 AM
> On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:06:34 GMT, ChildFree23 said...
> > As one Black Cat to another, I have one thing to say:
> >
> > ROADTRIP!
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> Ware iz we goin', Capt. Midnight? Didja haf sumpwayse speshul in mynd?
> Du yu wanna yooz Grandpaw'z Arr-Vee metalmonster? I fink I kuld hotwyre
> itzownself.
>
> --- Onyx

How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of the old
diners along the road.

Capt. Midnight

ChildFree23
October 30th 03, 02:17 AM
> On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:06:34 GMT, ChildFree23 said...
> > As one Black Cat to another, I have one thing to say:
> >
> > ROADTRIP!
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > The Good Luck Black Cat
>
> Ware iz we goin', Capt. Midnight? Didja haf sumpwayse speshul in mynd?
> Du yu wanna yooz Grandpaw'z Arr-Vee metalmonster? I fink I kuld hotwyre
> itzownself.
>
> --- Onyx

How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of the old
diners along the road.

Capt. Midnight

Miss Violette
October 30th 03, 12:12 PM
if you take that route throgh IL you can stop and see our soft at her work,
Miss Violette
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> > On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:06:34 GMT, ChildFree23 said...
> > > As one Black Cat to another, I have one thing to say:
> > >
> > > ROADTRIP!
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > The Good Luck Black Cat
> >
> > Ware iz we goin', Capt. Midnight? Didja haf sumpwayse speshul in mynd?
> > Du yu wanna yooz Grandpaw'z Arr-Vee metalmonster? I fink I kuld hotwyre
> > itzownself.
> >
> > --- Onyx
>
> How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of the old
> diners along the road.
>
> Capt. Midnight

Miss Violette
October 30th 03, 12:12 PM
if you take that route throgh IL you can stop and see our soft at her work,
Miss Violette
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> > On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:06:34 GMT, ChildFree23 said...
> > > As one Black Cat to another, I have one thing to say:
> > >
> > > ROADTRIP!
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > The Good Luck Black Cat
> >
> > Ware iz we goin', Capt. Midnight? Didja haf sumpwayse speshul in mynd?
> > Du yu wanna yooz Grandpaw'z Arr-Vee metalmonster? I fink I kuld hotwyre
> > itzownself.
> >
> > --- Onyx
>
> How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of the old
> diners along the road.
>
> Capt. Midnight

Me
October 30th 03, 03:22 PM
ChildFree23 wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:06:34 GMT, ChildFree23 said...
>>
>>> As one Black Cat to another, I have one thing to say:
>>>
>>> ROADTRIP!
>>>
>>> Capt. Midnight DOC The Good Luck Black Cat
>>
>> Ware iz we goin', Capt. Midnight? Didja haf sumpwayse speshul in
>> mynd? Du yu wanna yooz Grandpaw'z Arr-Vee metalmonster? I fink I
>> kuld hotwyre itzownself.
>>
>> --- Onyx
>

> How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of
> the old diners along the road.
>
> Capt. Midnight

Kin I cum too. Meowmie was reeding bout Route 66 in her Smithsonian
magazine last night, efen tho I waz doin my best to sit on it.

Ize all blak too, and meowmie sez to stay away frum da frunt windows til
Saturday.

Snowflake

Me
October 30th 03, 03:22 PM
ChildFree23 wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:06:34 GMT, ChildFree23 said...
>>
>>> As one Black Cat to another, I have one thing to say:
>>>
>>> ROADTRIP!
>>>
>>> Capt. Midnight DOC The Good Luck Black Cat
>>
>> Ware iz we goin', Capt. Midnight? Didja haf sumpwayse speshul in
>> mynd? Du yu wanna yooz Grandpaw'z Arr-Vee metalmonster? I fink I
>> kuld hotwyre itzownself.
>>
>> --- Onyx
>

> How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of
> the old diners along the road.
>
> Capt. Midnight

Kin I cum too. Meowmie was reeding bout Route 66 in her Smithsonian
magazine last night, efen tho I waz doin my best to sit on it.

Ize all blak too, and meowmie sez to stay away frum da frunt windows til
Saturday.

Snowflake

ChildFree23
October 31st 03, 12:15 AM
Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about making
this trip for Black Cats Only.

Capt. Midnight DOC
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> if you take that route throgh IL you can stop and see our soft at her
work,
> Miss Violette
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > > On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:06:34 GMT, ChildFree23 said...

> > > Ware iz we goin', Capt. Midnight? Didja haf sumpwayse speshul in
mynd?
> > > Du yu wanna yooz Grandpaw'z Arr-Vee metalmonster? I fink I kuld
hotwyre
> > > itzownself.
> > >
> > > --- Onyx
> >
> > How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of the
old
> > diners along the road.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight

ChildFree23
October 31st 03, 12:15 AM
Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about making
this trip for Black Cats Only.

Capt. Midnight DOC
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> if you take that route throgh IL you can stop and see our soft at her
work,
> Miss Violette
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > > On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:06:34 GMT, ChildFree23 said...

> > > Ware iz we goin', Capt. Midnight? Didja haf sumpwayse speshul in
mynd?
> > > Du yu wanna yooz Grandpaw'z Arr-Vee metalmonster? I fink I kuld
hotwyre
> > > itzownself.
> > >
> > > --- Onyx
> >
> > How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of the
old
> > diners along the road.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight

ChildFree23
October 31st 03, 12:17 AM
> > How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of
> > the old diners along the road.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight
>
> Kin I cum too. Meowmie was reeding bout Route 66 in her Smithsonian
> magazine last night, efen tho I waz doin my best to sit on it.
>
> Ize all blak too, and meowmie sez to stay away frum da frunt windows til
> Saturday.
>
> Snowflake

Okay! We'll let you be the navigator, since your meowmie has the
Smithsonian magazine with the map in it.

Onyx, is the arr-vee ready?

Capt. Midnight DOC

ChildFree23
October 31st 03, 12:17 AM
> > How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of
> > the old diners along the road.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight
>
> Kin I cum too. Meowmie was reeding bout Route 66 in her Smithsonian
> magazine last night, efen tho I waz doin my best to sit on it.
>
> Ize all blak too, and meowmie sez to stay away frum da frunt windows til
> Saturday.
>
> Snowflake

Okay! We'll let you be the navigator, since your meowmie has the
Smithsonian magazine with the map in it.

Onyx, is the arr-vee ready?

Capt. Midnight DOC

Miss Violette
October 31st 03, 01:04 AM
I have a little medallion on my front that is white, Is that OK? Miss
Violette, up for a venture
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about making
> this trip for Black Cats Only.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > if you take that route throgh IL you can stop and see our soft at her
> work,
> > Miss Violette
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > link.net...

> mynd?
> hotwyre

> > > How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of the
> old
> > > diners along the road.
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight

Miss Violette
October 31st 03, 01:04 AM
I have a little medallion on my front that is white, Is that OK? Miss
Violette, up for a venture
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about making
> this trip for Black Cats Only.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > if you take that route throgh IL you can stop and see our soft at her
> work,
> > Miss Violette
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > link.net...

> mynd?
> hotwyre

> > > How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of the
> old
> > > diners along the road.
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight

Me
October 31st 03, 01:37 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:
>> > How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of
>> > the old diners along the road.
>> >
>> > Capt. Midnight
>>
>> Kin I cum too. Meowmie was reeding bout Route 66 in her Smithsonian
>>magazine last night, efen tho I waz doin my best to sit on it.
>>
>>Ize all blak too, and meowmie sez to stay away frum da frunt windows til
>>Saturday.
>>
>>Snowflake
>

> Okay! We'll let you be the navigator, since your meowmie has the
> Smithsonian magazine with the map in it.
>
> Onyx, is the arr-vee ready?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC

Ize got da map, ize ready.

Snowflake

Me
October 31st 03, 01:37 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:
>> > How about down historic Route 66? We can beg for scraps at all of
>> > the old diners along the road.
>> >
>> > Capt. Midnight
>>
>> Kin I cum too. Meowmie was reeding bout Route 66 in her Smithsonian
>>magazine last night, efen tho I waz doin my best to sit on it.
>>
>>Ize all blak too, and meowmie sez to stay away frum da frunt windows til
>>Saturday.
>>
>>Snowflake
>

> Okay! We'll let you be the navigator, since your meowmie has the
> Smithsonian magazine with the map in it.
>
> Onyx, is the arr-vee ready?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC

Ize got da map, ize ready.

Snowflake

Sylvia M.
October 31st 03, 03:10 AM
"Me" > wrote in message

> >> Kin I cum too. Meowmie was reeding bout Route 66 in her Smithsonian
> >>magazine last night, efen tho I waz doin my best to sit on it.
> >>
> >>Ize all blak too, and meowmie sez to stay away frum da frunt windows til
> >>Saturday.
> >>
> >>Snowflake
> >

> > Okay! We'll let you be the navigator, since your meowmie has the
> > Smithsonian magazine with the map in it.
> >
> > Onyx, is the arr-vee ready?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> >

> Ize got da map, ize ready.
>
> Snowflake

Skewz mee, buttid iz dere room furr wun moor???
I burrowt uh piknik bazket fulla goodeez furr da tryp...

Dyna < humming 'get yur ki-hikz on root sixtee si-hix'>

Sylvia M.
October 31st 03, 03:10 AM
"Me" > wrote in message

> >> Kin I cum too. Meowmie was reeding bout Route 66 in her Smithsonian
> >>magazine last night, efen tho I waz doin my best to sit on it.
> >>
> >>Ize all blak too, and meowmie sez to stay away frum da frunt windows til
> >>Saturday.
> >>
> >>Snowflake
> >

> > Okay! We'll let you be the navigator, since your meowmie has the
> > Smithsonian magazine with the map in it.
> >
> > Onyx, is the arr-vee ready?
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> >

> Ize got da map, ize ready.
>
> Snowflake

Skewz mee, buttid iz dere room furr wun moor???
I burrowt uh piknik bazket fulla goodeez furr da tryp...

Dyna < humming 'get yur ki-hikz on root sixtee si-hix'>

Me
October 31st 03, 03:44 AM
Sylvia M. wrote:
> "Me" > wrote in message
>

>> Ize got da map, ize ready.
>>
>>Snowflake
>>

> Skewz mee, buttid iz dere room furr wun moor???
> I burrowt uh piknik bazket fulla goodeez furr da tryp...
>
> Dyna < humming 'get yur ki-hikz on root sixtee si-hix'>

I nows where ders sum salmon and tuna an krackers. Is der rum in da
piknik basket fur it?

Snowflake, ready fur a 'venture an wantin to git away frum stinky Frieda

Hoomin note: Frieda had to visit TED today, she's got a swollen nipple.
Since she's been back Snowflake growls and hisses whenever she sees her.
She'll forget by tomorrow.

Me
October 31st 03, 03:44 AM
Sylvia M. wrote:
> "Me" > wrote in message
>

>> Ize got da map, ize ready.
>>
>>Snowflake
>>

> Skewz mee, buttid iz dere room furr wun moor???
> I burrowt uh piknik bazket fulla goodeez furr da tryp...
>
> Dyna < humming 'get yur ki-hikz on root sixtee si-hix'>

I nows where ders sum salmon and tuna an krackers. Is der rum in da
piknik basket fur it?

Snowflake, ready fur a 'venture an wantin to git away frum stinky Frieda

Hoomin note: Frieda had to visit TED today, she's got a swollen nipple.
Since she's been back Snowflake growls and hisses whenever she sees her.
She'll forget by tomorrow.

Sylvia M
October 31st 03, 06:52 AM
"Me" > wrote in message

> Sylvia M. wrote:
> > "Me" > wrote in message
> >

> >> Ize got da map, ize ready.
> >>
> >>Snowflake
> >>

> > Skewz mee, buttid iz dere room furr wun moor???
> > I burrowt uh piknik bazket fulla goodeez furr da tryp...
> >
> > Dyna < humming 'get yur ki-hikz on root sixtee si-hix'>
> >

> I nows where ders sum salmon and tuna an krackers. Is der rum in da
> piknik basket fur it?
>
> Snowflake, ready fur a 'venture an wantin to git away frum stinky Frieda
>
> Hoomin note: Frieda had to visit TED today, she's got a swollen nipple.
> Since she's been back Snowflake growls and hisses whenever she sees her.
> She'll forget by tomorrow.

Yuppelz!!! Lotza stuff, but lotza ruum tuu.

Dyna, opinin da toppa da bazkit

Sylvia M
October 31st 03, 06:52 AM
"Me" > wrote in message

> Sylvia M. wrote:
> > "Me" > wrote in message
> >

> >> Ize got da map, ize ready.
> >>
> >>Snowflake
> >>

> > Skewz mee, buttid iz dere room furr wun moor???
> > I burrowt uh piknik bazket fulla goodeez furr da tryp...
> >
> > Dyna < humming 'get yur ki-hikz on root sixtee si-hix'>
> >

> I nows where ders sum salmon and tuna an krackers. Is der rum in da
> piknik basket fur it?
>
> Snowflake, ready fur a 'venture an wantin to git away frum stinky Frieda
>
> Hoomin note: Frieda had to visit TED today, she's got a swollen nipple.
> Since she's been back Snowflake growls and hisses whenever she sees her.
> She'll forget by tomorrow.

Yuppelz!!! Lotza stuff, but lotza ruum tuu.

Dyna, opinin da toppa da bazkit

Sylvia M
October 31st 03, 06:55 AM
"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:15:40 GMT, ChildFree23 said...
> > Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about
making
> > this trip for Black Cats Only.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
>
> *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> friends go on the road trip instead*
>
> Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld subzteetoot
> fur mineown Howlweek partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
>
> --- Onyx
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

Oh, I yam sorry tu hab introoded, Onyx. I dinunt reelize dat diz tryp wuz
'skloosivlee furr black catz olny, I yam a burrown an blak tabby, ya kno...

Dyna, sheepishlee

Sylvia M
October 31st 03, 06:55 AM
"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:15:40 GMT, ChildFree23 said...
> > Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about
making
> > this trip for Black Cats Only.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
>
> *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> friends go on the road trip instead*
>
> Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld subzteetoot
> fur mineown Howlweek partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
>
> --- Onyx
>
> --
> "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
>
> My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

Oh, I yam sorry tu hab introoded, Onyx. I dinunt reelize dat diz tryp wuz
'skloosivlee furr black catz olny, I yam a burrown an blak tabby, ya kno...

Dyna, sheepishlee

Me
October 31st 03, 02:52 PM
Sylvia M wrote:
> "Me" > wrote in message
>

>>Sylvia M. wrote:

>>>Skewz mee, buttid iz dere room furr wun moor???
>>>I burrowt uh piknik bazket fulla goodeez furr da tryp...
>>>
>>>Dyna < humming 'get yur ki-hikz on root sixtee si-hix'>
>>>

>> I nows where ders sum salmon and tuna an krackers. Is der rum in da
>>piknik basket fur it?
>>
>>Snowflake, ready fur a 'venture an wantin to git away frum stinky Frieda
>>
>>Hoomin note: Frieda had to visit TED today, she's got a swollen nipple.
>>Since she's been back Snowflake growls and hisses whenever she sees her.
>>She'll forget by tomorrow.
>>

> Yuppelz!!! Lotza stuff, but lotza ruum tuu.
>
> Dyna, opinin da toppa da bazkit

Dis is a majik basket, weze kin put az much az we want in it an it will
hold it all. Dis is gonna be funfun.

Which end of Route 66 are we startin at? (fumbling with map). Weze kin
start neer my onetruhome in Catifurnia, or neer my anti's home in Chicago.

Snowflake

Me
October 31st 03, 02:52 PM
Sylvia M wrote:
> "Me" > wrote in message
>

>>Sylvia M. wrote:

>>>Skewz mee, buttid iz dere room furr wun moor???
>>>I burrowt uh piknik bazket fulla goodeez furr da tryp...
>>>
>>>Dyna < humming 'get yur ki-hikz on root sixtee si-hix'>
>>>

>> I nows where ders sum salmon and tuna an krackers. Is der rum in da
>>piknik basket fur it?
>>
>>Snowflake, ready fur a 'venture an wantin to git away frum stinky Frieda
>>
>>Hoomin note: Frieda had to visit TED today, she's got a swollen nipple.
>>Since she's been back Snowflake growls and hisses whenever she sees her.
>>She'll forget by tomorrow.
>>

> Yuppelz!!! Lotza stuff, but lotza ruum tuu.
>
> Dyna, opinin da toppa da bazkit

Dis is a majik basket, weze kin put az much az we want in it an it will
hold it all. Dis is gonna be funfun.

Which end of Route 66 are we startin at? (fumbling with map). Weze kin
start neer my onetruhome in Catifurnia, or neer my anti's home in Chicago.

Snowflake

Tabitha kitten
October 31st 03, 05:57 PM
> Den yu izza memfur uf da BCC, Dyna! Enny kitteez whut haf blak furz
> ENNYWARE on dere bodeez kin joyn da BCC. Beesydez, enny memfur uf da BCC
> kin tayk a gest wif dem, eefun seffural (IMHO). I'z infytin' mineown
> winkwink Shahna, iffin I'z kin fynd herownself an' she wantz tu goze, an'
> Shahna'z nottid a memfur uf da BCC.
>
> Uh, rite, Captain Midnight??
>
> --- Onyx

Oh, dat sounds like funfun! Would you mind of a cuuple of liddle kitties
camed along? We'z not *too* liddle, after all - we'z know how to have
fun, and ho wto not irritate de big kitties.

Besides, don't tell my sisfur Amelia dis, but I know where she hides the
nip wine! I know the driverkitty couldn't drink de nipwine, but
efurrybody else could. An I knows where she hides the nip tea, and the
nip candy. And we'z got bunches of tuna and shrimpies we could share.

Besides, Paw has told us all about Route 66. He even told us aboutsome
places where de mousie hunting should be furry gud.

Tabitha Kitten
<thinking about bringing Samuel Kitten as her guest>

Tabitha kitten
October 31st 03, 05:57 PM
> Den yu izza memfur uf da BCC, Dyna! Enny kitteez whut haf blak furz
> ENNYWARE on dere bodeez kin joyn da BCC. Beesydez, enny memfur uf da BCC
> kin tayk a gest wif dem, eefun seffural (IMHO). I'z infytin' mineown
> winkwink Shahna, iffin I'z kin fynd herownself an' she wantz tu goze, an'
> Shahna'z nottid a memfur uf da BCC.
>
> Uh, rite, Captain Midnight??
>
> --- Onyx

Oh, dat sounds like funfun! Would you mind of a cuuple of liddle kitties
camed along? We'z not *too* liddle, after all - we'z know how to have
fun, and ho wto not irritate de big kitties.

Besides, don't tell my sisfur Amelia dis, but I know where she hides the
nip wine! I know the driverkitty couldn't drink de nipwine, but
efurrybody else could. An I knows where she hides the nip tea, and the
nip candy. And we'z got bunches of tuna and shrimpies we could share.

Besides, Paw has told us all about Route 66. He even told us aboutsome
places where de mousie hunting should be furry gud.

Tabitha Kitten
<thinking about bringing Samuel Kitten as her guest>

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:23 AM
Sure, that's fine, Miss Violette. Matter of fact, I have two small
medallions of white - one on my throat, the other on my belly down by my
tail.

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> I have a little medallion on my front that is white, Is that OK? Miss
> Violette, up for a venture
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about
making
> > this trip for Black Cats Only.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > > if you take that route throgh IL you can stop and see our soft at her
> > work,
> > > Miss Violette
> > > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > > link.net...

> > mynd?
> > hotwyre

> > old

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:23 AM
Sure, that's fine, Miss Violette. Matter of fact, I have two small
medallions of white - one on my throat, the other on my belly down by my
tail.

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> I have a little medallion on my front that is white, Is that OK? Miss
> Violette, up for a venture
> ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> link.net...
> > Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about
making
> > this trip for Black Cats Only.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > s.com...
> > > if you take that route throgh IL you can stop and see our soft at her
> > work,
> > > Miss Violette
> > > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > > link.net...

> > mynd?
> > hotwyre

> > old

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:24 AM
> > Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about
making
> > this trip for Black Cats Only.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
>
> *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> friends go on the road trip instead*

Fangu, Unca Cory!

> Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld subzteetoot
> fur mineown Howlweek partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!

Do you want to make it for Black Cats only, or for efurry kitty?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:24 AM
> > Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about
making
> > this trip for Black Cats Only.
> >
> > Capt. Midnight DOC
>
> *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> friends go on the road trip instead*

Fangu, Unca Cory!

> Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld subzteetoot
> fur mineown Howlweek partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!

Do you want to make it for Black Cats only, or for efurry kitty?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:26 AM
> > *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> > Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> > friends go on the road trip instead*
> >
> > Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld subzteetoot
> > fur mineown Howlweek partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> > mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
>
> Oh, I yam sorry tu hab introoded, Onyx. I dinunt reelize dat diz tryp wuz
> 'skloosivlee furr black catz olny, I yam a burrown an blak tabby, ya
kno...

Why don't you hang around, Dyna? I'm waiting for Mr. O to get back to me on
whether or not the Road Trip is for Black Cats only.

What kind of food did you bring?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:26 AM
> > *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> > Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> > friends go on the road trip instead*
> >
> > Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld subzteetoot
> > fur mineown Howlweek partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> > mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
>
> Oh, I yam sorry tu hab introoded, Onyx. I dinunt reelize dat diz tryp wuz
> 'skloosivlee furr black catz olny, I yam a burrown an blak tabby, ya
kno...

Why don't you hang around, Dyna? I'm waiting for Mr. O to get back to me on
whether or not the Road Trip is for Black Cats only.

What kind of food did you bring?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:27 AM

> > > *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> > > Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> > > friends go on the road trip instead*
> > >
> > > Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld
subzteetoot
> > > fur mineown Howlween partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> > > mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
> >
> > Oh, I yam sorry tu hab introoded, Onyx. I dinunt reelize dat diz tryp
wuz
> > 'skloosivlee furr black catz olny, I yam a burrown an blak tabby, ya
kno...

> Den yu izza memfur uf da BCC, Dyna! Enny kitteez whut haf blak furz
> ENNYWARE on dere bodeez kin joyn da BCC. Beesydez, enny memfur uf da BCC
> kin tayk a gest wif dem, eefun seffural (IMHO). I'z infytin' mineown
> winkwink Shahna, iffin I'z kin fynd herownself an' she wantz tu goze, an'
> Shahna'z nottid a memfur uf da BCC.
>
> Uh, rite, Captain Midnight??

Okay, okay, all kittiez are invited to come on the Road Trip! If that's the
way Mr. O wants it...

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:27 AM

> > > *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> > > Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> > > friends go on the road trip instead*
> > >
> > > Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld
subzteetoot
> > > fur mineown Howlween partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> > > mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
> >
> > Oh, I yam sorry tu hab introoded, Onyx. I dinunt reelize dat diz tryp
wuz
> > 'skloosivlee furr black catz olny, I yam a burrown an blak tabby, ya
kno...

> Den yu izza memfur uf da BCC, Dyna! Enny kitteez whut haf blak furz
> ENNYWARE on dere bodeez kin joyn da BCC. Beesydez, enny memfur uf da BCC
> kin tayk a gest wif dem, eefun seffural (IMHO). I'z infytin' mineown
> winkwink Shahna, iffin I'z kin fynd herownself an' she wantz tu goze, an'
> Shahna'z nottid a memfur uf da BCC.
>
> Uh, rite, Captain Midnight??

Okay, okay, all kittiez are invited to come on the Road Trip! If that's the
way Mr. O wants it...

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:30 AM
> > Den yu izza memfur uf da BCC, Dyna! Enny kitteez whut haf blak furz
> > ENNYWARE on dere bodeez kin joyn da BCC. Beesydez, enny memfur uf da
BCC
> > kin tayk a gest wif dem, eefun seffural (IMHO). I'z infytin' mineown
> > winkwink Shahna, iffin I'z kin fynd herownself an' she wantz tu goze,
an'
> > Shahna'z nottid a memfur uf da BCC.
>
> Oh, dat sounds like funfun! Would you mind of a cuuple of liddle kitties
> camed along? We'z not *too* liddle, after all - we'z know how to have
> fun, and how to not irritate de big kitties.

Are you sure about that? Lilith Kitten is full growed and she still
irritates me!

> Besides, don't tell my sisfur Amelia dis, but I know where she hides the
> nip wine! I know the driverkitty couldn't drink de nipwine, but
> efurrybody else could. An I knows where she hides the nip tea, and the
> nip candy. And we'z got bunches of tuna and shrimpies we could share.

Nip wine? Did you say nip wine?

> Besides, Paw has told us all about Route 66. He even told us aboutsome
> places where de mousie hunting should be furry gud.

Really? Maybe you could be the co-navigator.

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:30 AM
> > Den yu izza memfur uf da BCC, Dyna! Enny kitteez whut haf blak furz
> > ENNYWARE on dere bodeez kin joyn da BCC. Beesydez, enny memfur uf da
BCC
> > kin tayk a gest wif dem, eefun seffural (IMHO). I'z infytin' mineown
> > winkwink Shahna, iffin I'z kin fynd herownself an' she wantz tu goze,
an'
> > Shahna'z nottid a memfur uf da BCC.
>
> Oh, dat sounds like funfun! Would you mind of a cuuple of liddle kitties
> camed along? We'z not *too* liddle, after all - we'z know how to have
> fun, and how to not irritate de big kitties.

Are you sure about that? Lilith Kitten is full growed and she still
irritates me!

> Besides, don't tell my sisfur Amelia dis, but I know where she hides the
> nip wine! I know the driverkitty couldn't drink de nipwine, but
> efurrybody else could. An I knows where she hides the nip tea, and the
> nip candy. And we'z got bunches of tuna and shrimpies we could share.

Nip wine? Did you say nip wine?

> Besides, Paw has told us all about Route 66. He even told us aboutsome
> places where de mousie hunting should be furry gud.

Really? Maybe you could be the co-navigator.

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:32 AM
> Which end of Route 66 are we startin at? (fumbling with map). Weze kin
> start neer my onetruhome in Catifurnia, or neer my anti's home in Chicago.

Let's start in Chicago. We could stop along the way to pick up Miss
Violette, unless she wants to teleport in and start out with us in Chicatgo.

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 12:32 AM
> Which end of Route 66 are we startin at? (fumbling with map). Weze kin
> start neer my onetruhome in Catifurnia, or neer my anti's home in Chicago.

Let's start in Chicago. We could stop along the way to pick up Miss
Violette, unless she wants to teleport in and start out with us in Chicatgo.

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

Me
November 1st 03, 01:30 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

>>Besides, Paw has told us all about Route 66. He even told us aboutsome
>>places where de mousie hunting should be furry gud.
>

> Really? Maybe you could be the co-navigator.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator

Tabitha Kitten, wud yu pleeze help wit this map an da navigatin. Dis is
an awfully big map fur one kitty.

Snowflake

Me
November 1st 03, 01:30 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:

>>Besides, Paw has told us all about Route 66. He even told us aboutsome
>>places where de mousie hunting should be furry gud.
>

> Really? Maybe you could be the co-navigator.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator

Tabitha Kitten, wud yu pleeze help wit this map an da navigatin. Dis is
an awfully big map fur one kitty.

Snowflake

Me
November 1st 03, 01:51 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:
>>Which end of Route 66 are we startin at? (fumbling with map). Weze kin
>>start neer my onetruhome in Catifurnia, or neer my anti's home in Chicago.
>

> Let's start in Chicago. We could stop along the way to pick up Miss
> Violette, unless she wants to teleport in and start out with us in Chicatgo.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator

Kool. Herez sum more maps. Meowmie went to AAA (metalmonster place)
today an gotted dese fur us. I think shez trying to git rid of me cuz I
keep hissin at Frieda. Buttid if yur decidin dat all kitties ar invited,
I'm sure she'll wanna go tu.

Tabitha, here help me karry deze.

Snowflake

Me
November 1st 03, 01:51 AM
ChildFree23 wrote:
>>Which end of Route 66 are we startin at? (fumbling with map). Weze kin
>>start neer my onetruhome in Catifurnia, or neer my anti's home in Chicago.
>

> Let's start in Chicago. We could stop along the way to pick up Miss
> Violette, unless she wants to teleport in and start out with us in Chicatgo.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator

Kool. Herez sum more maps. Meowmie went to AAA (metalmonster place)
today an gotted dese fur us. I think shez trying to git rid of me cuz I
keep hissin at Frieda. Buttid if yur decidin dat all kitties ar invited,
I'm sure she'll wanna go tu.

Tabitha, here help me karry deze.

Snowflake

Tabitha Kitten
November 1st 03, 02:03 AM
> Nip wine? Did you say nip wine?

Would you believe 5 gallons?

> Really? Maybe you could be the co-navigator.

Oh, yeth!

Tabitha

Tabitha Kitten
November 1st 03, 02:03 AM
> Nip wine? Did you say nip wine?

Would you believe 5 gallons?

> Really? Maybe you could be the co-navigator.

Oh, yeth!

Tabitha

Dan Mahoney
November 1st 03, 02:12 AM
> Tabitha Kitten, wud yu pleeze help wit this map an da navigatin. Dis is
> an awfully big map fur one kitty.
>
> Snowflake

I'z here, Snowflake! Dat really *is* a heavy bunch of maps. And when my
Sammy brofur 'ports over he'z gonna bring our Paws big road atlas.

I'z have taken LOTS and LOTS of naps on paw's road atlas, so I'z REALLY
gudgud at navigating.

Tabitha Kitten

Dan Mahoney
November 1st 03, 02:12 AM
> Tabitha Kitten, wud yu pleeze help wit this map an da navigatin. Dis is
> an awfully big map fur one kitty.
>
> Snowflake

I'z here, Snowflake! Dat really *is* a heavy bunch of maps. And when my
Sammy brofur 'ports over he'z gonna bring our Paws big road atlas.

I'z have taken LOTS and LOTS of naps on paw's road atlas, so I'z REALLY
gudgud at navigating.

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha Kitten
November 1st 03, 02:13 AM
> Tabitha Kitten, wud yu pleeze help wit this map an da navigatin. Dis is
> an awfully big map fur one kitty.
>
> Snowflake

I'z here, Snowflake! Dat really *is* a heavy bunch of maps. And when my
Sammy brofur 'ports over he'z gonna bring our Paws big road atlas.

I'z have taken LOTS and LOTS of naps on paw's road atlas, so I'z REALLY
gudgud at navigating.

Tabitha Kitten

Tabitha Kitten
November 1st 03, 02:13 AM
> Tabitha Kitten, wud yu pleeze help wit this map an da navigatin. Dis is
> an awfully big map fur one kitty.
>
> Snowflake

I'z here, Snowflake! Dat really *is* a heavy bunch of maps. And when my
Sammy brofur 'ports over he'z gonna bring our Paws big road atlas.

I'z have taken LOTS and LOTS of naps on paw's road atlas, so I'z REALLY
gudgud at navigating.

Tabitha Kitten

Sylvia M
November 1st 03, 03:16 AM
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
link.net...
> > > *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> > > Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> > > friends go on the road trip instead*
> > >
> > > Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld
subzteetoot
> > > fur mineown Howlweek partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> > > mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
> >
> > Oh, I yam sorry tu hab introoded, Onyx. I dinunt reelize dat diz tryp
wuz
> > 'skloosivlee furr black catz olny, I yam a burrown an blak tabby, ya
> kno...
>
> Why don't you hang around, Dyna? I'm waiting for Mr. O to get back to me
on
> whether or not the Road Trip is for Black Cats only.
>
> What kind of food did you bring?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator

crab patteez, an sammon sooflee, an mouse kabobz, an nip jooze
an marsmellowz tu nok abowt.

Dyna, entizinglee

Sylvia M
November 1st 03, 03:16 AM
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
link.net...
> > > *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> > > Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> > > friends go on the road trip instead*
> > >
> > > Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld
subzteetoot
> > > fur mineown Howlweek partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> > > mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
> >
> > Oh, I yam sorry tu hab introoded, Onyx. I dinunt reelize dat diz tryp
wuz
> > 'skloosivlee furr black catz olny, I yam a burrown an blak tabby, ya
> kno...
>
> Why don't you hang around, Dyna? I'm waiting for Mr. O to get back to me
on
> whether or not the Road Trip is for Black Cats only.
>
> What kind of food did you bring?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator

crab patteez, an sammon sooflee, an mouse kabobz, an nip jooze
an marsmellowz tu nok abowt.

Dyna, entizinglee

Sylvia M
November 1st 03, 03:16 AM
"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 06:55:43 GMT, Sylvia M said...
> >
> > "Unca Cory" > wrote in message
> > t...
> > > On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:15:40 GMT, ChildFree23 said...

> > > *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> > > Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> > > friends go on the road trip instead*
> > >
> > > Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld
subzteetoot
> > > fur mineown Howlween partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> > > mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
> > >
> > > --- Onyx
> > >
> > > --
> > > "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
> > >
> > > My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.
> >
> > Oh, I yam sorry tu hab introoded, Onyx. I dinunt reelize dat diz tryp
wuz
> > 'skloosivlee furr black catz olny, I yam a burrown an blak tabby, ya
kno...

> > Dyna, sheepishlee
>
> Den yu izza memfur uf da BCC, Dyna! Enny kitteez whut haf blak furz
> ENNYWARE on dere bodeez kin joyn da BCC. Beesydez, enny memfur uf da BCC
> kin tayk a gest wif dem, eefun seffural (IMHO). I'z infytin' mineown
> winkwink Shahna, iffin I'z kin fynd herownself an' she wantz tu goze, an'
> Shahna'z nottid a memfur uf da BCC.
>
> Uh, rite, Captain Midnight??
>
> --- Onyx
>
> --
Fangu Onyx. Datz bery demmokratik ov yuz.

Dyna, <breathing a si ov reeleef>

Sylvia M
November 1st 03, 03:16 AM
"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
t...
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 06:55:43 GMT, Sylvia M said...
> >
> > "Unca Cory" > wrote in message
> > t...
> > > On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:15:40 GMT, ChildFree23 said...

> > > *Lurking Hoomin realizes he forgot to post the announcement for the
> > > Howlween party, looks at the date, and decides to let Onyx and his BCC
> > > friends go on the road trip instead*
> > >
> > > Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld
subzteetoot
> > > fur mineown Howlween partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> > > mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
> > >
> > > --- Onyx
> > >
> > > --
> > > "Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger
> > >
> > > My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.
> >
> > Oh, I yam sorry tu hab introoded, Onyx. I dinunt reelize dat diz tryp
wuz
> > 'skloosivlee furr black catz olny, I yam a burrown an blak tabby, ya
kno...

> > Dyna, sheepishlee
>
> Den yu izza memfur uf da BCC, Dyna! Enny kitteez whut haf blak furz
> ENNYWARE on dere bodeez kin joyn da BCC. Beesydez, enny memfur uf da BCC
> kin tayk a gest wif dem, eefun seffural (IMHO). I'z infytin' mineown
> winkwink Shahna, iffin I'z kin fynd herownself an' she wantz tu goze, an'
> Shahna'z nottid a memfur uf da BCC.
>
> Uh, rite, Captain Midnight??
>
> --- Onyx
>
> --
Fangu Onyx. Datz bery demmokratik ov yuz.

Dyna, <breathing a si ov reeleef>

Da Koster Katz
November 1st 03, 05:11 PM
Unca Cory wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 03:16:01 GMT, Sylvia M said...
>
>>"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
>
> <gently shredded...>
>
>>>Den yu izza memfur uf da BCC, Dyna! Enny kitteez whut haf blak furz
>>>ENNYWARE on dere bodeez kin joyn da BCC. Beesydez, enny memfur uf da BCC
>>>kin tayk a gest wif dem, eefun seffural (IMHO). I'z infytin' mineown
>>>winkwink Shahna, iffin I'z kin fynd herownself an' she wantz tu goze, an'
>>>Shahna'z nottid a memfur uf da BCC.
>>>
>>>Uh, rite, Captain Midnight??
>>>
>>>--- Onyx
>>>
>>>--
>>
>>Fangu Onyx. Datz bery demmokratik ov yuz.
>>
>>Dyna, <breathing a si ov reeleef>
>

> Pawpa sez he noze dat itz demokratic. It'z da weigh I wuz rayzed. Hee
> wantz tu noze whut yu eggspecktid frum ussez.
>
> UB ~ *snicker*
>
> --- Onyx
>
> *Onyx *and* a lurking hoomin is suddenly gang-tackled by the Koster Kats
> clowder, who know better than to let Onyx - or his secretary - open up
> the floodgates about THAT particular subject*

Tsk, tsk,tsk, alweez tryin tu inject polyticz intu effurryfing, aren't yu!

Da Koster Katz, pakkin fur da Road Trip

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Da Koster Katz
November 1st 03, 05:11 PM
Unca Cory wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 03:16:01 GMT, Sylvia M said...
>
>>"Unca Cory" > wrote in message
>
> <gently shredded...>
>
>>>Den yu izza memfur uf da BCC, Dyna! Enny kitteez whut haf blak furz
>>>ENNYWARE on dere bodeez kin joyn da BCC. Beesydez, enny memfur uf da BCC
>>>kin tayk a gest wif dem, eefun seffural (IMHO). I'z infytin' mineown
>>>winkwink Shahna, iffin I'z kin fynd herownself an' she wantz tu goze, an'
>>>Shahna'z nottid a memfur uf da BCC.
>>>
>>>Uh, rite, Captain Midnight??
>>>
>>>--- Onyx
>>>
>>>--
>>
>>Fangu Onyx. Datz bery demmokratik ov yuz.
>>
>>Dyna, <breathing a si ov reeleef>
>

> Pawpa sez he noze dat itz demokratic. It'z da weigh I wuz rayzed. Hee
> wantz tu noze whut yu eggspecktid frum ussez.
>
> UB ~ *snicker*
>
> --- Onyx
>
> *Onyx *and* a lurking hoomin is suddenly gang-tackled by the Koster Kats
> clowder, who know better than to let Onyx - or his secretary - open up
> the floodgates about THAT particular subject*

Tsk, tsk,tsk, alweez tryin tu inject polyticz intu effurryfing, aren't yu!

Da Koster Katz, pakkin fur da Road Trip

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 07:34 PM
> > Nip wine? Did you say nip wine?
>
> Would you believe 5 gallons?

Mmmm! Can I have a pint to start off with?

Onyx, can I drive first?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 07:34 PM
> > Nip wine? Did you say nip wine?
>
> Would you believe 5 gallons?

Mmmm! Can I have a pint to start off with?

Onyx, can I drive first?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 07:37 PM
> > > Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld
subzteetoot
> > > fur mineown Howlweek partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> > > mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
> >
> > Do you want to make it for Black Cats only, or for efurry kitty?
>
> How duz dis sownd... da Howlween partee dat weez had effurry yeer wuz
> hostid by da BCC. Whut iffin da BCC hostid da rode twip, an' infited da
> memfurz uf da BCC eggspayshully, buttid effurry memfur uf alla da RPCC
> klubz wuz welkum tu joyn da BCC on da rode twip? Wuld dat be hokay wif
> yurownself, Capt. Midnight (duz yu mind iffin' I'z jist callz yurownself
> CM? Pawpa'z fingurz arn't sew gudgud sumtymez.)?

And the TEC, of which Dyna is Purresident, could provide the refurreshments.

It's okay if you call me CM. I'll call you Mr. O

Capt. Midnight DOC

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 07:37 PM
> > > Dat sowndz wike a grate ideermint, Capt. Midnight! It kuld
subzteetoot
> > > fur mineown Howlweek partee dis yeer (an' deependin' on da ternowt,
> > > mebbee fur yeerz tu kum?)!
> >
> > Do you want to make it for Black Cats only, or for efurry kitty?
>
> How duz dis sownd... da Howlween partee dat weez had effurry yeer wuz
> hostid by da BCC. Whut iffin da BCC hostid da rode twip, an' infited da
> memfurz uf da BCC eggspayshully, buttid effurry memfur uf alla da RPCC
> klubz wuz welkum tu joyn da BCC on da rode twip? Wuld dat be hokay wif
> yurownself, Capt. Midnight (duz yu mind iffin' I'z jist callz yurownself
> CM? Pawpa'z fingurz arn't sew gudgud sumtymez.)?

And the TEC, of which Dyna is Purresident, could provide the refurreshments.

It's okay if you call me CM. I'll call you Mr. O

Capt. Midnight DOC

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 07:38 PM
> >>Which end of Route 66 are we startin at? (fumbling with map). Weze kin
> >>start neer my onetruhome in Catifurnia, or neer my anti's home in
Chicago.

> > Let's start in Chicago. We could stop along the way to pick up Miss
> > Violette, unless she wants to teleport in and start out with us in
Chicatgo.

> Kool. Herez sum more maps. Meowmie went to AAA (metalmonster place)
> today an gotted dese fur us. I think shez trying to git rid of me cuz I
> keep hissin at Frieda. Buttid if yur decidin dat all kitties ar invited,
> I'm sure she'll wanna go tu.

Did she remember to get a Trip-Tick?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 07:38 PM
> >>Which end of Route 66 are we startin at? (fumbling with map). Weze kin
> >>start neer my onetruhome in Catifurnia, or neer my anti's home in
Chicago.

> > Let's start in Chicago. We could stop along the way to pick up Miss
> > Violette, unless she wants to teleport in and start out with us in
Chicatgo.

> Kool. Herez sum more maps. Meowmie went to AAA (metalmonster place)
> today an gotted dese fur us. I think shez trying to git rid of me cuz I
> keep hissin at Frieda. Buttid if yur decidin dat all kitties ar invited,
> I'm sure she'll wanna go tu.

Did she remember to get a Trip-Tick?

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

Me
November 1st 03, 09:42 PM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Chicago.
>
>>>Let's start in Chicago. We could stop along the way to pick up Miss
>>>Violette, unless she wants to teleport in and start out with us in
>>
> Chicatgo.
>
>>Kool. Herez sum more maps. Meowmie went to AAA (metalmonster place)
>>today an gotted dese fur us. I think shez trying to git rid of me cuz I
>>keep hissin at Frieda. Buttid if yur decidin dat all kitties ar invited,
>>I'm sure she'll wanna go tu.
>

> Did she remember to get a Trip-Tick?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator

Yup, datz in heer sumwere. Deres alzo listings uf attraktins (kin we see
da lyons at da zoo?) an hotels, but unless itz cold we don't need dat.

Snowflake

Me
November 1st 03, 09:42 PM
ChildFree23 wrote:

> Chicago.
>
>>>Let's start in Chicago. We could stop along the way to pick up Miss
>>>Violette, unless she wants to teleport in and start out with us in
>>
> Chicatgo.
>
>>Kool. Herez sum more maps. Meowmie went to AAA (metalmonster place)
>>today an gotted dese fur us. I think shez trying to git rid of me cuz I
>>keep hissin at Frieda. Buttid if yur decidin dat all kitties ar invited,
>>I'm sure she'll wanna go tu.
>

> Did she remember to get a Trip-Tick?
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator

Yup, datz in heer sumwere. Deres alzo listings uf attraktins (kin we see
da lyons at da zoo?) an hotels, but unless itz cold we don't need dat.

Snowflake

ChildFree23
November 3rd 03, 12:06 AM
> >>Kool. Herez sum more maps. Meowmie went to AAA (metalmonster place)
> >>today an gotted dese fur us. I think shez trying to git rid of me cuz I
> >>keep hissin at Frieda. Buttid if yur decidin dat all kitties ar invited,
> >>I'm sure she'll wanna go tu.
> >
> > Did she remember to get a Trip-Tick?
>
> Yup, datz in heer sumwere. Deres alzo listings uf attraktins (kin we see
> da lyons at da zoo?) an hotels, but unless itz cold we don't need dat.

That's how Meowmie Debby, as a hoomin kitten, learned to read a map.
"Follow the green line."

[Large black cat looks out at the road.]

What are we going to do??? There are no green lines on the road!

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 3rd 03, 12:06 AM
> >>Kool. Herez sum more maps. Meowmie went to AAA (metalmonster place)
> >>today an gotted dese fur us. I think shez trying to git rid of me cuz I
> >>keep hissin at Frieda. Buttid if yur decidin dat all kitties ar invited,
> >>I'm sure she'll wanna go tu.
> >
> > Did she remember to get a Trip-Tick?
>
> Yup, datz in heer sumwere. Deres alzo listings uf attraktins (kin we see
> da lyons at da zoo?) an hotels, but unless itz cold we don't need dat.

That's how Meowmie Debby, as a hoomin kitten, learned to read a map.
"Follow the green line."

[Large black cat looks out at the road.]

What are we going to do??? There are no green lines on the road!

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator

Miss Violette
November 4th 03, 05:07 AM
Lets get to it then, Miss Violette
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> Sure, that's fine, Miss Violette. Matter of fact, I have two small
> medallions of white - one on my throat, the other on my belly down by my
> tail.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > I have a little medallion on my front that is white, Is that OK? Miss
> > Violette, up for a venture
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > link.net...
> > > Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about
> making
> > > this trip for Black Cats Only.
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > > s.com...
> > > work,

> > > mynd?
> > > hotwyre

> the
> > > old

Miss Violette
November 4th 03, 05:07 AM
Lets get to it then, Miss Violette
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> Sure, that's fine, Miss Violette. Matter of fact, I have two small
> medallions of white - one on my throat, the other on my belly down by my
> tail.
>
> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > I have a little medallion on my front that is white, Is that OK? Miss
> > Violette, up for a venture
> > ChildFree23 > wrote in message
> > link.net...
> > > Would you like to come with us, Miss Violette? I'm thinking about
> making
> > > this trip for Black Cats Only.
> > >
> > > Capt. Midnight DOC
> > > "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> > > s.com...
> > > work,

> > > mynd?
> > > hotwyre

> the
> > > old

Miss Violette
November 4th 03, 05:17 AM
if you stop and pick me up at soft's work we can hunt fur the birds, Miss
Violette
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> > Which end of Route 66 are we startin at? (fumbling with map). Weze kin
> > start neer my onetruhome in Catifurnia, or neer my anti's home in
Chicago.

> Let's start in Chicago. We could stop along the way to pick up Miss
> Violette, unless she wants to teleport in and start out with us in
Chicatgo.

> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator

Miss Violette
November 4th 03, 05:17 AM
if you stop and pick me up at soft's work we can hunt fur the birds, Miss
Violette
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
link.net...
> > Which end of Route 66 are we startin at? (fumbling with map). Weze kin
> > start neer my onetruhome in Catifurnia, or neer my anti's home in
Chicago.

> Let's start in Chicago. We could stop along the way to pick up Miss
> Violette, unless she wants to teleport in and start out with us in
Chicatgo.

> Capt. Midnight DOC
> Road Trip Coordinator

ChildFree23
November 5th 03, 01:26 AM
Okay. I'll be starting the roadtrip itself in a separate thread.

Capt. Midnight DOC
Road Trip Coordinator