PDA

View Full Version : Mine grandmeowmie could use some healing purrs again

Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten
October 30th 03, 11:31 PM
Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
have surgery to fix her arm up.

So please join me in sending her healing purrs.

Sammy Kitten
<purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

Miss Violette
October 31st 03, 01:56 AM
we are all purring, Miss Violette
Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten > wrote in message
> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
> yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
> back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
> Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
> have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

Miss Violette
October 31st 03, 01:56 AM
we are all purring, Miss Violette
Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten > wrote in message
> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
> yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
> back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
> Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
> have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

Me
October 31st 03, 02:23 AM
Baaaaad d*g, badddd d*g. Purrs purrs purrs fur yur grandmeowmie to git
bedder soon.

Snowflake and Frieda

Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten wrote:
> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
> yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
> back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
> Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
> have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

Me
October 31st 03, 02:23 AM
Baaaaad d*g, badddd d*g. Purrs purrs purrs fur yur grandmeowmie to git
bedder soon.

Snowflake and Frieda

Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten wrote:
> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
> yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
> back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
> Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
> have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

The Fur Conspiracy
October 31st 03, 03:10 AM
Purrooofffttt!!

Owie! Granmommiez iz zpezhul an sumtimez alzo delikatt. I kno owrz
iz dat wayz, an she iz furry zpezhul to uz awl. We awl sendz purrz
fur her.

Mr. GT (Granmommiez lapwarmer)

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

The Fur Conspiracy
October 31st 03, 03:10 AM
Purrooofffttt!!

Owie! Granmommiez iz zpezhul an sumtimez alzo delikatt. I kno owrz
iz dat wayz, an she iz furry zpezhul to uz awl. We awl sendz purrz
fur her.

Mr. GT (Granmommiez lapwarmer)

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Sylvia M.
October 31st 03, 07:15 AM
"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
> yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
> back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
> Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
> have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

Purrrzzzzz furr yurr Grammeowmee, Sammy.
BADBADBAD d*g!!!!

PPPuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzpppppppppppppppuuuuu uuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzz
PPPuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzpppppppppppppppuuuuu uuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzz
PPPuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzpppppppppppppppuuuuu uuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzz

Dyna, endignunt

Sylvia M.
October 31st 03, 07:15 AM
"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
> yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
> back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
> Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
> have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

Purrrzzzzz furr yurr Grammeowmee, Sammy.
BADBADBAD d*g!!!!

PPPuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzpppppppppppppppuuuuu uuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzz
PPPuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzpppppppppppppppuuuuu uuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzz
PPPuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzpppppppppppppppuuuuu uuurrrrrrrrrzzzzzzz

Dyna, endignunt

Fred Williams
October 31st 03, 10:57 PM
Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten wrote:

> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her
> back yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous)
> near her back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it
> attacked Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and
> will have to have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

We hear yu Sammy. Many purrrz and purrrayers fur yor grandmeowmie.
We're sendin healin thots.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hooman, Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Fred Williams
October 31st 03, 10:57 PM
Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten wrote:

> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her
> back yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous)
> near her back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it
> attacked Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and
> will have to have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

We hear yu Sammy. Many purrrz and purrrayers fur yor grandmeowmie.
We're sendin healin thots.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hooman, Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Beverly Orel
November 1st 03, 05:05 AM
Sendin purrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur yur grandmeowmie, Samuel. Hope duh arm heals up
kwiklee an isn tuu payneful.

Samantha & Anti Bev

"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
> yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
> back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
> Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
> have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

Beverly Orel
November 1st 03, 05:05 AM
Sendin purrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur yur grandmeowmie, Samuel. Hope duh arm heals up
kwiklee an isn tuu payneful.

Samantha & Anti Bev

"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
> yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
> back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
> Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
> have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

November 3rd 03, 12:46 AM
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:31:45 -0800, "Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten"
> wrote:

>Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
>yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
>back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
>Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
>have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
>So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
>Sammy Kitten
><purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Charlie Fennel

November 3rd 03, 12:46 AM
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:31:45 -0800, "Samuel R (\"Houdini\") Kitten"
> wrote:

>Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
>yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
>back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
>Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
>have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
>So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
>Sammy Kitten
><purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Charlie Fennel

Heather
November 3rd 03, 06:32 PM
"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
> yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
> back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
> Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
> have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

Catnadian purrz speedin on der way fur yur grandmeowmie'z surguree tu go
well an fur hur tu hav a speedy rekuveree.

DaRennieKidz

Heather
November 3rd 03, 06:32 PM
"Samuel R ("Houdini") Kitten" > wrote in message
> Mineown grandmeowmie could use some purrs. She was working in her back
> yard today (I always tell her dat the Out can be dangerous) near her
> back fence. De neighbors has a new meannastydog, and it attacked
> Grandmeowmie. Grandmeowmie had to go to the horsepital, and will have to
> have surgery to fix her arm up.
>
> So please join me in sending her healing purrs.
>
> Sammy Kitten
> <purrrr--PPPUrrrrrr---PPPPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRR>

Catnadian purrz speedin on der way fur yur grandmeowmie'z surguree tu go
well an fur hur tu hav a speedy rekuveree.

DaRennieKidz

Samuel Kitten
November 3rd 03, 07:03 PM
> Catnadian purrz speedin on der way fur yur grandmeowmie'z surguree tu go
> well an fur hur tu hav a speedy rekuveree.
>
> DaRennieKidz

Fangu, efurrybody, fur your wonderful get-better purrs. Mineown
grandmeowmie is doing much better, and her arm is healing nicely. And
dat nastymeandog is in *big* truuble!

Sammy Kitten

Samuel Kitten
November 3rd 03, 07:03 PM
> Catnadian purrz speedin on der way fur yur grandmeowmie'z surguree tu go
> well an fur hur tu hav a speedy rekuveree.
>
> DaRennieKidz

Fangu, efurrybody, fur your wonderful get-better purrs. Mineown
grandmeowmie is doing much better, and her arm is healing nicely. And
dat nastymeandog is in *big* truuble!

Sammy Kitten

Hotspur
November 4th 03, 01:56 AM
Samuel Kitten > wrote in message >...
> > Catnadian purrz speedin on der way fur yur grandmeowmie'z surguree tu go
> > well an fur hur tu hav a speedy rekuveree.
> >
> > DaRennieKidz
>
> Fangu, efurrybody, fur your wonderful get-better purrs. Mineown
> grandmeowmie is doing much better, and her arm is healing nicely. And
> dat nastymeandog is in *big* truuble!
>
> Sammy Kitten

oh deer uz. we iz lat az yooshul, but we sen purrs to helf yur
grandmeowmiee keep feelin bedder an dat de meennastyd*g get whuts
komin to it (and itz hoomins tu, hu shud no bedder dan to let
meennastid*gs neer granmeowmies.

Seti, fur de gang