PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong - Miss Kitty, a err gentleman to see you

Boogie's Mom
November 1st 03, 06:08 AM
Figure dressed as Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice rings doorbell at Miss
Kitty's home. He's carrying a small box, wrapped in orange and black paper
with lots of dangly orange and black curly ribbon tied to it.

"I have brought this token of esteem to Miss Kitty Schottland" sez he with a
courtly bow.

He doesn't realize that a long, very furry, tail has peeked out from under
his Regency frock coat

--
To reply remove no-spam

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 07:42 PM
Oh meow goodnesses!

[Fluffy dark tortie jumps up from where she was napping in The Big Bedroom,
and runs into the guest room to get her rhinestone-studded collar. A
curious Lilith Kitten helps her buckle it behind her neck. Then the fluffy
dark tortie goes out to the living room.]

Won't you come in, kind sir?

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Figure dressed as Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice rings doorbell at Miss
> Kitty's home. He's carrying a small box, wrapped in orange and black
paper
> with lots of dangly orange and black curly ribbon tied to it.
>
> "I have brought this token of esteem to Miss Kitty Schottland" sez he with
> courtly bow.
>
> He doesn't realize that a long, very furry, tail has peeked out from under
> his Regency frock coat

ChildFree23
November 1st 03, 07:42 PM
Oh meow goodnesses!

[Fluffy dark tortie jumps up from where she was napping in The Big Bedroom,
and runs into the guest room to get her rhinestone-studded collar. A
curious Lilith Kitten helps her buckle it behind her neck. Then the fluffy
dark tortie goes out to the living room.]

Won't you come in, kind sir?

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Figure dressed as Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice rings doorbell at Miss
> Kitty's home. He's carrying a small box, wrapped in orange and black
paper
> with lots of dangly orange and black curly ribbon tied to it.
>
> "I have brought this token of esteem to Miss Kitty Schottland" sez he with
> courtly bow.
>
> He doesn't realize that a long, very furry, tail has peeked out from under
> his Regency frock coat

Boogie's Mom
November 1st 03, 08:59 PM
Good evening, Miss Kitty! I've brought you this small token of the high
esteem with which I hold your dear person.

He bows and hands her the black and orange box

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Oh meow goodnesses!
>
> [Fluffy dark tortie jumps up from where she was napping in The Big
Bedroom,
> and runs into the guest room to get her rhinestone-studded collar. A
> curious Lilith Kitten helps her buckle it behind her neck. Then the
fluffy
> dark tortie goes out to the living room.]
>
> Won't you come in, kind sir?
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > Figure dressed as Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice rings doorbell at
Miss
> > Kitty's home. He's carrying a small box, wrapped in orange and black
> paper
> > with lots of dangly orange and black curly ribbon tied to it.
> >
> > "I have brought this token of esteem to Miss Kitty Schottland" sez he
with
> > courtly bow.
> >
> > He doesn't realize that a long, very furry, tail has peeked out from
under
> > his Regency frock coat

Boogie's Mom
November 1st 03, 08:59 PM
Good evening, Miss Kitty! I've brought you this small token of the high
esteem with which I hold your dear person.

He bows and hands her the black and orange box

"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Oh meow goodnesses!
>
> [Fluffy dark tortie jumps up from where she was napping in The Big
Bedroom,
> and runs into the guest room to get her rhinestone-studded collar. A
> curious Lilith Kitten helps her buckle it behind her neck. Then the
fluffy
> dark tortie goes out to the living room.]
>
> Won't you come in, kind sir?
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > Figure dressed as Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice rings doorbell at
Miss
> > Kitty's home. He's carrying a small box, wrapped in orange and black
> paper
> > with lots of dangly orange and black curly ribbon tied to it.
> >
> > "I have brought this token of esteem to Miss Kitty Schottland" sez he
with
> > courtly bow.
> >
> > He doesn't realize that a long, very furry, tail has peeked out from
under
> > his Regency frock coat

ChildFree23
November 3rd 03, 12:11 AM
Oh, Boogie, won't you come in and shed on the furniture with me?

And could you help me open the package? I have no front claws, otherwise
I'd do it myownselves.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Good evening, Miss Kitty! I've brought you this small token of the high
> esteem with which I hold your dear person.
>
> He bows and hands her the black and orange box
>
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> > Oh meow goodnesses!
> >
> > [Fluffy dark tortie jumps up from where she was napping in The Big
> > Bedroom, and runs into the guest room to get her rhinestone-studded
> > collar. A curious Lilith Kitten helps her buckle it behind her neck.
> > Then the fluffy dark tortie goes out to the living room.]
> >
> > Won't you come in, kind sir?
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > Figure dressed as Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice rings doorbell at
> > > Miss Kitty's home. He's carrying a small box, wrapped in orange and
black
> > > paper with lots of dangly orange and black curly ribbon tied to it.
> > >
> > > "I have brought this token of esteem to Miss Kitty Schottland" sez he
> > > with a courtly bow.
> > >
> > > He doesn't realize that a long, very furry, tail has peeked out from
> > > under his Regency frock coat

ChildFree23
November 3rd 03, 12:11 AM
Oh, Boogie, won't you come in and shed on the furniture with me?

And could you help me open the package? I have no front claws, otherwise
I'd do it myownselves.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Good evening, Miss Kitty! I've brought you this small token of the high
> esteem with which I hold your dear person.
>
> He bows and hands her the black and orange box
>
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> > Oh meow goodnesses!
> >
> > [Fluffy dark tortie jumps up from where she was napping in The Big
> > Bedroom, and runs into the guest room to get her rhinestone-studded
> > collar. A curious Lilith Kitten helps her buckle it behind her neck.
> > Then the fluffy dark tortie goes out to the living room.]
> >
> > Won't you come in, kind sir?
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > Figure dressed as Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice rings doorbell at
> > > Miss Kitty's home. He's carrying a small box, wrapped in orange and
black
> > > paper with lots of dangly orange and black curly ribbon tied to it.
> > >
> > > "I have brought this token of esteem to Miss Kitty Schottland" sez he
> > > with a courtly bow.
> > >
> > > He doesn't realize that a long, very furry, tail has peeked out from
> > > under his Regency frock coat

Boogie's Mom
November 3rd 03, 12:41 AM
Miss Kitty, I would be honored to shed on your furniture. I've plenty of
long, very clingy, black and white furz to shed.

Boogie hooked a front claw on the edge of the orange and black box,
revealing a snow white fur mousie nestled on a blue denim bed stuffed full
of catnip.

I hope you like it, my dear.

Boogie, glad dat meowmie left da Austen collection offa da shelf
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Oh, Boogie, won't you come in and shed on the furniture with me?
>
> And could you help me open the package? I have no front claws, otherwise
> I'd do it myownselves.
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > Good evening, Miss Kitty! I've brought you this small token of the high
> > esteem with which I hold your dear person.
> >
> > He bows and hands her the black and orange box
> >
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...
> > > Oh meow goodnesses!
> > >
> > > [Fluffy dark tortie jumps up from where she was napping in The Big
> > > Bedroom, and runs into the guest room to get her rhinestone-studded
> > > collar. A curious Lilith Kitten helps her buckle it behind her neck.
> > > Then the fluffy dark tortie goes out to the living room.]
> > >
> > > Won't you come in, kind sir?

> black

Boogie's Mom
November 3rd 03, 12:41 AM
Miss Kitty, I would be honored to shed on your furniture. I've plenty of
long, very clingy, black and white furz to shed.

Boogie hooked a front claw on the edge of the orange and black box,
revealing a snow white fur mousie nestled on a blue denim bed stuffed full
of catnip.

I hope you like it, my dear.

Boogie, glad dat meowmie left da Austen collection offa da shelf
"ChildFree23" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Oh, Boogie, won't you come in and shed on the furniture with me?
>
> And could you help me open the package? I have no front claws, otherwise
> I'd do it myownselves.
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
> Chief Tortie In Residence
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > Good evening, Miss Kitty! I've brought you this small token of the high
> > esteem with which I hold your dear person.
> >
> > He bows and hands her the black and orange box
> >
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...
> > > Oh meow goodnesses!
> > >
> > > [Fluffy dark tortie jumps up from where she was napping in The Big
> > > Bedroom, and runs into the guest room to get her rhinestone-studded
> > > collar. A curious Lilith Kitten helps her buckle it behind her neck.
> > > Then the fluffy dark tortie goes out to the living room.]
> > >
> > > Won't you come in, kind sir?

> black

ChildFree23
November 4th 03, 12:37 AM
Oh, it's beautiful! So thoughtful of you! [Kitty whisker rubs Boogie's
face.] Um...is it alive?

Shall we shed on the dining room table? GranMeowmie just wiped it down for
dinner.

Kitty Schottland DOC

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Miss Kitty, I would be honored to shed on your furniture. I've plenty of
> long, very clingy, black and white furz to shed.
>
> Boogie hooked a front claw on the edge of the orange and black box,
> revealing a snow white fur mousie nestled on a blue denim bed stuffed full
> of catnip.
>
> I hope you like it, my dear.
>
> Boogie, glad dat meowmie left da Austen collection offa da shelf
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > Oh, Boogie, won't you come in and shed on the furniture with me?
> >
> > And could you help me open the package? I have no front claws,
otherwise
> > I'd do it myownselves.
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > Good evening, Miss Kitty! I've brought you this small token of the
high
> > > esteem with which I hold your dear person.
> > >
> > > He bows and hands her the black and orange box
> > >
> > > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > > nk.net...

ChildFree23
November 4th 03, 12:37 AM
Oh, it's beautiful! So thoughtful of you! [Kitty whisker rubs Boogie's
face.] Um...is it alive?

Shall we shed on the dining room table? GranMeowmie just wiped it down for
dinner.

Kitty Schottland DOC

"Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> Miss Kitty, I would be honored to shed on your furniture. I've plenty of
> long, very clingy, black and white furz to shed.
>
> Boogie hooked a front claw on the edge of the orange and black box,
> revealing a snow white fur mousie nestled on a blue denim bed stuffed full
> of catnip.
>
> I hope you like it, my dear.
>
> Boogie, glad dat meowmie left da Austen collection offa da shelf
> "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> > Oh, Boogie, won't you come in and shed on the furniture with me?
> >
> > And could you help me open the package? I have no front claws,
otherwise
> > I'd do it myownselves.
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC
> > Chief Tortie In Residence
> >
> > "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > > Good evening, Miss Kitty! I've brought you this small token of the
high
> > > esteem with which I hold your dear person.
> > >
> > > He bows and hands her the black and orange box
> > >
> > > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > > nk.net...

Boogie's Mom
November 4th 03, 02:43 AM
No, my dear, alas, not alive, but excessively appropriate for batting about
and noisily chasing in the wee hours.

By all means, let us shed on the table. I've got a lovely pouf of white
belly furz we can use as a centerpiece.

> [...]

for
> dinner.
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC
>
> "Boogie's Mom" > wrote in message
> > Miss Kitty, I would be honored to shed on your furniture. I've plenty
of
> > long, very clingy, black and white furz to shed.
> >
> > Boogie hooked a front claw on the edge of the orange and black box,
> > revealing a snow white fur mousie nestled on a blue denim bed stuffed
full
> > of catnip.
> >
> > I hope you like it, my dear.
> >
> > Boogie, glad dat meowmie left da Austen collection offa da shelf
> > "ChildFree23" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...
> > > Oh, Boogie, won't you come in and shed on the furniture with me?
> > >
> > > And could you help me open the package? I have no front claws,

ChildFree23
November 5th 03, 01:34 AM
Okay! [Fluffy dark tortie jumps up on the newly washed dining room table.]
Let's go around rubbing efurrything...the napkin holder, GranMeowmie's old
laptop pooter, the PawPaw's pile of junk, Meowmie Debby's pocket book...

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence