PDA

View Full Version : Re: Happy birthday, Amelia!

Beverly Orel
November 3rd 03, 02:41 PM
Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Amelia!
Hope yew had uh gud wun!!

Samantha

"Samuel Kitten" > wrote in message
> < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
>
> Happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> happy purrday to you!
>
> Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
>
> <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>

Beverly Orel
November 3rd 03, 02:41 PM
Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Amelia!
Hope yew had uh gud wun!!

Samantha

"Samuel Kitten" > wrote in message
> < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
>
> Happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> happy purrday to you!
>
> Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
>
> <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>

Heather
November 3rd 03, 06:30 PM
"Samuel Kitten" > wrote in message
> < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
>
> Happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> happy purrday to you!
>
> Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
>
> <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>

Happy Beelatid Purrday Amelia! Weez hope yu hadda gud day an gottid lotza
treetz!

DaRennieKidz

Heather
November 3rd 03, 06:30 PM
"Samuel Kitten" > wrote in message
> < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
>
> Happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> happy purrday to you!
>
> Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
>
> <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>

Happy Beelatid Purrday Amelia! Weez hope yu hadda gud day an gottid lotza
treetz!

DaRennieKidz

Blurbubble
November 3rd 03, 11:32 PM
"Samuel Kitten" > wrote in message
> < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
>
> Happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> happy purrday to you!
>
> Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
>
> <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>

Oh 'Melia!! A FURRY FURRY HAPPEE PUURDAE tooz yu! mae I bee so bolled az tu
gif yu a littall purrdae kiss? *blush*

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
November 3rd 03, 11:32 PM
"Samuel Kitten" > wrote in message
> < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
>
> Happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> happy purrday to you!
>
> Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
>
> <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>

Oh 'Melia!! A FURRY FURRY HAPPEE PUURDAE tooz yu! mae I bee so bolled az tu
gif yu a littall purrdae kiss? *blush*

Clarence

---

Sylvia M
November 3rd 03, 11:40 PM
"Heather" > wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...

> "Samuel Kitten" > wrote in message
> > < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> > tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
> >
> > Happy purrday to you,
> > happy purrday to you,
> > happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> > happy purrday to you!
> >
> > Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> > Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> > Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
> >
> > <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>
> >

> Happy Beelatid Purrday Amelia! Weez hope yu hadda gud day an gottid lotza
> treetz!
>
> DaRennieKidz

Hip hop happy furrday, Amelia.
Heerz 3 meowzeez furr yur toid furday.

X<:3QQ~~~~ X<:3QQ~~~~ X<:3QQ~~~~

arnt day k-ute??? Yu kin eet dere tayelz furzt, ya kno...

Dyna, havin funn

Sylvia M
November 3rd 03, 11:40 PM
"Heather" > wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...

> "Samuel Kitten" > wrote in message
> > < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> > tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
> >
> > Happy purrday to you,
> > happy purrday to you,
> > happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> > happy purrday to you!
> >
> > Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> > Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> > Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
> >
> > <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>
> >

> Happy Beelatid Purrday Amelia! Weez hope yu hadda gud day an gottid lotza
> treetz!
>
> DaRennieKidz

Hip hop happy furrday, Amelia.
Heerz 3 meowzeez furr yur toid furday.

X<:3QQ~~~~ X<:3QQ~~~~ X<:3QQ~~~~

arnt day k-ute??? Yu kin eet dere tayelz furzt, ya kno...

Dyna, havin funn

ChildFree23
November 4th 03, 12:48 AM
> < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
>
> Happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> happy purrday to you!
>
> Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
>
> <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>

Happy Purr Day, Amelia! You're only a year older than mineownselves!

Lilith Kitten, for her clowder

ChildFree23
November 4th 03, 12:48 AM
> < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
>
> Happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to you,
> happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> happy purrday to you!
>
> Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
>
> <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>

Happy Purr Day, Amelia! You're only a year older than mineownselves!

Lilith Kitten, for her clowder

Amelia T Cat
November 4th 03, 01:02 AM
> Oh 'Melia!! A FURRY FURRY HAPPEE PUURDAE tooz yu! mae I bee so bolled az tu
> gif yu a littall purrdae kiss? *blush*

<little tortie kitty blushes profusely>
Well.... I guess so....

Amelia T Cat
<who has never been kissed by a boycat before>

Amelia T Cat
November 4th 03, 01:02 AM
> Oh 'Melia!! A FURRY FURRY HAPPEE PUURDAE tooz yu! mae I bee so bolled az tu
> gif yu a littall purrdae kiss? *blush*

<little tortie kitty blushes profusely>
Well.... I guess so....

Amelia T Cat
<who has never been kissed by a boycat before>

Blurbubble
November 5th 03, 02:09 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oh 'Melia!! A FURRY FURRY HAPPEE PUURDAE tooz yu! mae I bee so bolled az
tu
> > gif yu a littall purrdae kiss? *blush*
>
> <little tortie kitty blushes profusely>
> Well.... I guess so....
>
> Amelia T Cat
> <who has never been kissed by a boycat before>

<<gentle snurgle into Amelia's fluffy cheek>> Ooooooh *blush** fangu, datz
woz furry furry nise :o) Now, shall weez go anna sit down fur dinna? Ize
mayed uz a nise meel.

Clarence (feelin prowd)

---

Blurbubble
November 5th 03, 02:09 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oh 'Melia!! A FURRY FURRY HAPPEE PUURDAE tooz yu! mae I bee so bolled az
tu
> > gif yu a littall purrdae kiss? *blush*
>
> <little tortie kitty blushes profusely>
> Well.... I guess so....
>
> Amelia T Cat
> <who has never been kissed by a boycat before>

<<gentle snurgle into Amelia's fluffy cheek>> Ooooooh *blush** fangu, datz
woz furry furry nise :o) Now, shall weez go anna sit down fur dinna? Ize
mayed uz a nise meel.

Clarence (feelin prowd)

---

Amelia T Cat
November 5th 03, 11:01 PM
> <<gentle snurgle into Amelia's fluffy cheek>> Ooooooh *blush** fangu, datz
> woz furry furry nise :o) Now, shall weez go anna sit down fur dinna? Ize
> mayed uz a nise meel.
>
> Clarence (feelin prowd)

Absolutely! That looks like an *excellent* meal.
<gentle headbutt of appreciation>

Amelia T Cat

Amelia T Cat
November 5th 03, 11:01 PM
> <<gentle snurgle into Amelia's fluffy cheek>> Ooooooh *blush** fangu, datz
> woz furry furry nise :o) Now, shall weez go anna sit down fur dinna? Ize
> mayed uz a nise meel.
>
> Clarence (feelin prowd)

Absolutely! That looks like an *excellent* meal.
<gentle headbutt of appreciation>

Amelia T Cat

Blurbubble
November 6th 03, 11:40 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > <<gentle snurgle into Amelia's fluffy cheek>> Ooooooh *blush** fangu,
datz
> > woz furry furry nise :o) Now, shall weez go anna sit down fur dinna? Ize
> > mayed uz a nise meel.
> >
> > Clarence (feelin prowd)
>
> Absolutely! That looks like an *excellent* meal.
> <gentle headbutt of appreciation>
>
> Amelia T Cat

**smiles** Gudgud, I howp yu liek it orl. Weez startin wif sammon moose, da
mane korse iz spergettee bollernays anna fur deezert weez got choklit
mouse..orl washt down wif dat luffurly nip wine yuze brort of kors :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
November 6th 03, 11:40 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > <<gentle snurgle into Amelia's fluffy cheek>> Ooooooh *blush** fangu,
datz
> > woz furry furry nise :o) Now, shall weez go anna sit down fur dinna? Ize
> > mayed uz a nise meel.
> >
> > Clarence (feelin prowd)
>
> Absolutely! That looks like an *excellent* meal.
> <gentle headbutt of appreciation>
>
> Amelia T Cat

**smiles** Gudgud, I howp yu liek it orl. Weez startin wif sammon moose, da
mane korse iz spergettee bollernays anna fur deezert weez got choklit
mouse..orl washt down wif dat luffurly nip wine yuze brort of kors :o)

Clarence

---

Amelia T Cat
November 6th 03, 11:56 PM
> **smiles** Gudgud, I howp yu liek it orl. Weez startin wif sammon moose, da
> mane korse iz spergettee bollernays anna fur deezert weez got choklit
> mouse..orl washt down wif dat luffurly nip wine yuze brort of kors :o)
>
> Clarence

Oh, that's yummy! Especially the salmon. Thank you *so* much...

<Contented purrs as the tortie girls takes a seat in front of the salmon
yummy>

Amelia T Cat
November 6th 03, 11:56 PM
> **smiles** Gudgud, I howp yu liek it orl. Weez startin wif sammon moose, da
> mane korse iz spergettee bollernays anna fur deezert weez got choklit
> mouse..orl washt down wif dat luffurly nip wine yuze brort of kors :o)
>
> Clarence

Oh, that's yummy! Especially the salmon. Thank you *so* much...

<Contented purrs as the tortie girls takes a seat in front of the salmon
yummy>

Blurbubble
November 7th 03, 01:12 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > **smiles** Gudgud, I howp yu liek it orl. Weez startin wif sammon moose,
da
> > mane korse iz spergettee bollernays anna fur deezert weez got choklit
> > mouse..orl washt down wif dat luffurly nip wine yuze brort of kors :o)
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Oh, that's yummy! Especially the salmon. Thank you *so* much...
>
> <Contented purrs as the tortie girls takes a seat in front of the salmon
> yummy>

Oh! Gudgud! Ize had tu tayk a gess at wot yued liek :o) Rite, letz tukk in
tu dinna shall weez?

Clarence (arraynjin hiz napkin...)

---

Blurbubble
November 7th 03, 01:12 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > **smiles** Gudgud, I howp yu liek it orl. Weez startin wif sammon moose,
da
> > mane korse iz spergettee bollernays anna fur deezert weez got choklit
> > mouse..orl washt down wif dat luffurly nip wine yuze brort of kors :o)
> >
> > Clarence
>
> Oh, that's yummy! Especially the salmon. Thank you *so* much...
>
> <Contented purrs as the tortie girls takes a seat in front of the salmon
> yummy>

Oh! Gudgud! Ize had tu tayk a gess at wot yued liek :o) Rite, letz tukk in
tu dinna shall weez?

Clarence (arraynjin hiz napkin...)

---

Amelia T. Cat
November 11th 03, 03:14 PM
> Oh! Gudgud! Ize had tu tayk a gess at wot yued liek :o) Rite, letz tukk in
> tu dinna shall weez?
>
> Clarence (arraynjin hiz napkin...)

Oh, Clarence kitty, effurything is so delicous! You prepared a very
wonderful dinner. And you're right, this nip wine goes *just* *right*
with the meal.

Amelia
(sorry I took so long to reply; the hoomin here has been "computer
challenged" for the last few days)

Amelia T. Cat
November 11th 03, 03:14 PM
> Oh! Gudgud! Ize had tu tayk a gess at wot yued liek :o) Rite, letz tukk in
> tu dinna shall weez?
>
> Clarence (arraynjin hiz napkin...)

Oh, Clarence kitty, effurything is so delicous! You prepared a very
wonderful dinner. And you're right, this nip wine goes *just* *right*
with the meal.

Amelia
(sorry I took so long to reply; the hoomin here has been "computer
challenged" for the last few days)

Blurbubble
November 16th 03, 06:17 PM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oh! Gudgud! Ize had tu tayk a gess at wot yued liek :o) Rite, letz tukk
in
> > tu dinna shall weez?
> >
> > Clarence (arraynjin hiz napkin...)
>
> Oh, Clarence kitty, effurything is so delicous! You prepared a very
> wonderful dinner. And you're right, this nip wine goes *just* *right*
> with the meal.
>
> Amelia
> (sorry I took so long to reply; the hoomin here has been "computer
> challenged" for the last few days)

Ize sew gladd yuze injoyin da meel, anna dis wien iz luffurly...now, afta
weez eetun shall I put on sum mewzik sew weez can haf a dans or wud yuze
liek to go owt sumwair?

Clarence (eega tu pleez)

---

Blurbubble
November 16th 03, 06:17 PM
"Amelia T. Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oh! Gudgud! Ize had tu tayk a gess at wot yued liek :o) Rite, letz tukk
in
> > tu dinna shall weez?
> >
> > Clarence (arraynjin hiz napkin...)
>
> Oh, Clarence kitty, effurything is so delicous! You prepared a very
> wonderful dinner. And you're right, this nip wine goes *just* *right*
> with the meal.
>
> Amelia
> (sorry I took so long to reply; the hoomin here has been "computer
> challenged" for the last few days)

Ize sew gladd yuze injoyin da meel, anna dis wien iz luffurly...now, afta
weez eetun shall I put on sum mewzik sew weez can haf a dans or wud yuze
liek to go owt sumwair?

Clarence (eega tu pleez)

---

Amelia T Cat
November 18th 03, 03:01 PM
> Ize sew gladd yuze injoyin da meel, anna dis wien iz luffurly...now, afta
> weez eetun shall I put on sum mewzik sew weez can haf a dans or wud yuze
> liek to go owt sumwair?
>
> Clarence (eega tu pleez)

Dancing sounds like a wonderful idea - I remember what an exellent
dancer you are from the Jellicle Ball. Then perhaps we could teleport
over to Capt. Onyx's RV to see how the road trip is going?

Amelia (delighted with gentleman Clarence's attention>

Amelia T Cat
November 18th 03, 03:01 PM
> Ize sew gladd yuze injoyin da meel, anna dis wien iz luffurly...now, afta
> weez eetun shall I put on sum mewzik sew weez can haf a dans or wud yuze
> liek to go owt sumwair?
>
> Clarence (eega tu pleez)

Dancing sounds like a wonderful idea - I remember what an exellent
dancer you are from the Jellicle Ball. Then perhaps we could teleport
over to Capt. Onyx's RV to see how the road trip is going?

Amelia (delighted with gentleman Clarence's attention>

Blurbubble
November 18th 03, 03:33 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> Dancing sounds like a wonderful idea - I remember what an exellent
> dancer you are from the Jellicle Ball. Then perhaps we could teleport
> over to Capt. Onyx's RV to see how the road trip is going?
>
> Amelia (delighted with gentleman Clarence's attention>

Oh yesyes, datz a gud ideer - if weez speened tu long heer tugeffur erlown
uffur kitteez (and hoomins!) mite starrt tu gossip bowt uz! ;o)

Clarence (hooz happee fur ennywum tu gossip bowt dem reellee.....)

---

Blurbubble
November 18th 03, 03:33 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> Dancing sounds like a wonderful idea - I remember what an exellent
> dancer you are from the Jellicle Ball. Then perhaps we could teleport
> over to Capt. Onyx's RV to see how the road trip is going?
>
> Amelia (delighted with gentleman Clarence's attention>

Oh yesyes, datz a gud ideer - if weez speened tu long heer tugeffur erlown
uffur kitteez (and hoomins!) mite starrt tu gossip bowt uz! ;o)

Clarence (hooz happee fur ennywum tu gossip bowt dem reellee.....)

---

Amelia T Cat
November 18th 03, 03:38 PM
> Oh yesyes, datz a gud ideer - if weez speened tu long heer tugeffur erlown
> uffur kitteez (and hoomins!) mite starrt tu gossip bowt uz! ;o)
>
> Clarence (hooz happee fur ennywum tu gossip bowt dem reellee.....)

No, we sure wouldn't want that, would we?

Amelia <who has lead a sheltered life, and would find it kind of
exciting to be gossiped about too>

Amelia T Cat
November 18th 03, 03:38 PM
> Oh yesyes, datz a gud ideer - if weez speened tu long heer tugeffur erlown
> uffur kitteez (and hoomins!) mite starrt tu gossip bowt uz! ;o)
>
> Clarence (hooz happee fur ennywum tu gossip bowt dem reellee.....)

No, we sure wouldn't want that, would we?

Amelia <who has lead a sheltered life, and would find it kind of
exciting to be gossiped about too>

Blurbubble
November 18th 03, 03:42 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oh yesyes, datz a gud ideer - if weez speened tu long heer tugeffur
erlown
> > uffur kitteez (and hoomins!) mite starrt tu gossip bowt uz! ;o)
> >
> > Clarence (hooz happee fur ennywum tu gossip bowt dem reellee.....)
>
> No, we sure wouldn't want that, would we?
>
> Amelia <who has lead a sheltered life, and would find it kind of
> exciting to be gossiped about too>

Noono datz rite...it wud bee jusst tutu imbarrassin anna efurryfin wudunt
it? *kitty giggle*

Clarence (kined ov howpin da gossip haz startid orlreddy)

---

Blurbubble
November 18th 03, 03:42 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Oh yesyes, datz a gud ideer - if weez speened tu long heer tugeffur
erlown
> > uffur kitteez (and hoomins!) mite starrt tu gossip bowt uz! ;o)
> >
> > Clarence (hooz happee fur ennywum tu gossip bowt dem reellee.....)
>
> No, we sure wouldn't want that, would we?
>
> Amelia <who has lead a sheltered life, and would find it kind of
> exciting to be gossiped about too>

Noono datz rite...it wud bee jusst tutu imbarrassin anna efurryfin wudunt
it? *kitty giggle*

Clarence (kined ov howpin da gossip haz startid orlreddy)

---

Amelia T Cat
November 18th 03, 03:48 PM
> Noono datz rite...it wud bee jusst tutu imbarrassin anna efurryfin wudunt
> it? *kitty giggle*
>
> Clarence (kined ov howpin da gossip haz startid orlreddy)

Ummm, yeah, right, it would be awful <snicker>

Amelia

Amelia T Cat
November 18th 03, 03:48 PM
> Noono datz rite...it wud bee jusst tutu imbarrassin anna efurryfin wudunt
> it? *kitty giggle*
>
> Clarence (kined ov howpin da gossip haz startid orlreddy)

Ummm, yeah, right, it would be awful <snicker>

Amelia

Hotspur
November 22nd 03, 10:58 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message >...
> Happy purr day, Miss Violette for all
> Samuel Kitten > wrote in message
> > < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> > tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
> >
> > Happy purrday to you,
> > happy purrday to you,
> > happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> > happy purrday to you!
> >
> > Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> > Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> > Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
> >
> > <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>

Hapee lated purrday frum uzes. We hops dat yur hoomin gifed yoo gud
skritches an nip toyz!

Heer iz sum shirmpees
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Purrday purrs!

Seti, Ghost, Freyr and de tu intuloopers Ophelia an Anubis

Hotspur
November 22nd 03, 10:58 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message >...
> Happy purr day, Miss Violette for all
> Samuel Kitten > wrote in message
> > < A silver longhair girl, a fluffy black longhaired kitten and a orange
> > tabby boy kitten all form a circle and sing together ...>
> >
> > Happy purrday to you,
> > happy purrday to you,
> > happy purrday to yourownself Amelia,
> > happy purrday to you!
> >
> > Her royal highness Cleopatra Silvercat,
> > Tabitha Fluffybutt Kitten, and
> > Samuel "Houdini" Kitten
> >
> > <Saturday was Amelia's 3rd birthday>

Hapee lated purrday frum uzes. We hops dat yur hoomin gifed yoo gud
skritches an nip toyz!

Heer iz sum shirmpees
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Purrday purrs!

Seti, Ghost, Freyr and de tu intuloopers Ophelia an Anubis

Blurbubble
November 25th 03, 11:32 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Noono datz rite...it wud bee jusst tutu imbarrassin anna efurryfin
wudunt
> > it? *kitty giggle*
> >
> > Clarence (kined ov howpin da gossip haz startid orlreddy)
>
> Ummm, yeah, right, it would be awful <snicker>
>
> Amelia

---

Blurbubble
November 25th 03, 11:32 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Noono datz rite...it wud bee jusst tutu imbarrassin anna efurryfin
wudunt
> > it? *kitty giggle*
> >
> > Clarence (kined ov howpin da gossip haz startid orlreddy)
>
> Ummm, yeah, right, it would be awful <snicker>
>
> Amelia

---

Blurbubble
November 25th 03, 11:32 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Noono datz rite...it wud bee jusst tutu imbarrassin anna efurryfin
wudunt
> > it? *kitty giggle*
> >
> > Clarence (kined ov howpin da gossip haz startid orlreddy)
>
> Ummm, yeah, right, it would be awful <snicker>
>
> Amelia

**s******** Letz hed fur da teleporta den..... <<gentlee tayks holled of
Amelia's paw...>>

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
November 25th 03, 11:32 AM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Noono datz rite...it wud bee jusst tutu imbarrassin anna efurryfin
wudunt
> > it? *kitty giggle*
> >
> > Clarence (kined ov howpin da gossip haz startid orlreddy)
>
> Ummm, yeah, right, it would be awful <snicker>
>
> Amelia

**s******** Letz hed fur da teleporta den..... <<gentlee tayks holled of
Amelia's paw...>>

Clarence

---

Amelia T Cat
November 25th 03, 03:23 PM
> **s******** Letz hed fur da teleporta den..... <<gentlee tayks holled of
> Amelia's paw...>>

Oh, that's an EXCELLENT idea! Let's see what they're up to.

<two kitties step into the teleporter, disappear in a flash of light,
and step out into an RV packed with kitties if various ages. Some are
asleep on the seats (correction, standing guard duty with their eyes
closed), some of the kittens are bouncing off the walls, a couple of
kitties are chewing the corners off some bags of Tempations treats, and
a silver longhair girlcat is at the steering wheel. An orange tabby is
bouncing up and down beside her.

The RV is hurtling down the highway way over the speed limit, swerving
around human-driven cars and trucks.>

(Tabitha Kitten:) It's about time you two showed up! We could hab used
sum help getting the are-vee hot-wireded.

(Samuel Kitten:) Amelia and Clarence, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G,...

<Tabitha Kitten swats at Sammy to quiet him down>

(Cleopatra:) Tell me you brought snacks. Where are the snacks? We need
snacks. <grumbles to herself>First they haul me here to drive, then I've
got to hot-wire the darned RV, then they try to starve me...
<yelling towards the back of the RV> Who has the snacks? I'm HUNGRY!

Amelia T Cat
November 25th 03, 03:23 PM
> **s******** Letz hed fur da teleporta den..... <<gentlee tayks holled of
> Amelia's paw...>>

Oh, that's an EXCELLENT idea! Let's see what they're up to.

<two kitties step into the teleporter, disappear in a flash of light,
and step out into an RV packed with kitties if various ages. Some are
asleep on the seats (correction, standing guard duty with their eyes
closed), some of the kittens are bouncing off the walls, a couple of
kitties are chewing the corners off some bags of Tempations treats, and
a silver longhair girlcat is at the steering wheel. An orange tabby is
bouncing up and down beside her.

The RV is hurtling down the highway way over the speed limit, swerving
around human-driven cars and trucks.>

(Tabitha Kitten:) It's about time you two showed up! We could hab used
sum help getting the are-vee hot-wireded.

(Samuel Kitten:) Amelia and Clarence, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G,...

<Tabitha Kitten swats at Sammy to quiet him down>

(Cleopatra:) Tell me you brought snacks. Where are the snacks? We need
snacks. <grumbles to herself>First they haul me here to drive, then I've
got to hot-wire the darned RV, then they try to starve me...
<yelling towards the back of the RV> Who has the snacks? I'm HUNGRY!

Miss Violette
November 26th 03, 08:46 AM
*snack expert extrodinare TV comes forward*

I isa here anna i just broughted myown backpak which isa a special bakpak
and has anysnak yourownsef wuuld like, here isa nofur carab drink anna here
isa nipfree sweet cake since yourownsef isa drivin, when you is notted
drivin i has ofur snaks wif nip, TV still intranced with silver fur
> [...]

> closed), some of the kittens are bouncing off the walls, a couple of
> kitties are chewing the corners off some bags of Tempations treats, and
> a silver longhair girlcat is at the steering wheel. An orange tabby is
> bouncing up and down beside her.
>
> The RV is hurtling down the highway way over the speed limit, swerving
> around human-driven cars and trucks.>
>
> (Tabitha Kitten:) It's about time you two showed up! We could hab used
> sum help getting the are-vee hot-wireded.
>
> (Samuel Kitten:) Amelia and Clarence, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G,...
>
> <Tabitha Kitten swats at Sammy to quiet him down>
>
> (Cleopatra:) Tell me you brought snacks. Where are the snacks? We need
> snacks. <grumbles to herself>First they haul me here to drive, then I've
> got to hot-wire the darned RV, then they try to starve me...
> <yelling towards the back of the RV> Who has the snacks? I'm HUNGRY!

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney
November 26th 03, 03:03 PM
Miss Violette wrote:
> *snack expert extrodinare TV comes forward*
>
> I isa here anna i just broughted myown backpak which isa a special bakpak
> and has anysnak yourownsef wuuld like, here isa nofur carab drink anna here
> isa nipfree sweet cake since yourownsef isa drivin, when you is notted
> drivin i has ofur snaks wif nip, TV still intranced with silver fur

Thank you, TV! You are an impressively attentive kitty!

Another carob drink would be quite nice, and a nip-free sweet cake
sounds delicious.

I think it's time for a snack run so we don't take unfair advantage of
your wonderful sncak-filled backpack (I've got to get me one of those).
The Dixie Truck Stop is just ahead, so we'll stop there for fuel for the
RV and for us.

Ok, questions - does this metalmonster drink gasoline or diesel fuel?
Who is going to help me pump? Who is going to run into the store for
snacks? And are we going to make this a quick stop, or do somecats want
to go into the diner? I'm thinking we maybe need a diner stop to try
some of that chicken-fried steak.

So, TV, you admire my silver fur, huh? Thanks. My kitty mommy and my
human servants tell me that it's appropriate for a kitty Empress like
myself to be blessed with extraordinary silver fur. In fact, my humans
servants call it "angel fur".

Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:
> *snack expert extrodinare TV comes forward*
>
> I isa here anna i just broughted myown backpak which isa a special bakpak
> and has anysnak yourownsef wuuld like, here isa nofur carab drink anna here
> isa nipfree sweet cake since yourownsef isa drivin, when you is notted
> drivin i has ofur snaks wif nip, TV still intranced with silver fur

Thank you, TV! You are an impressively attentive kitty!

Another carob drink would be quite nice, and a nip-free sweet cake
sounds delicious.

I think it's time for a snack run so we don't take unfair advantage of
your wonderful sncak-filled backpack (I've got to get me one of those).
The Dixie Truck Stop is just ahead, so we'll stop there for fuel for the
RV and for us.

Ok, questions - does this metalmonster drink gasoline or diesel fuel?
Who is going to help me pump? Who is going to run into the store for
snacks? And are we going to make this a quick stop, or do somecats want
to go into the diner? I'm thinking we maybe need a diner stop to try
some of that chicken-fried steak.

So, TV, you admire my silver fur, huh? Thanks. My kitty mommy and my
human servants tell me that it's appropriate for a kitty Empress like
myself to be blessed with extraordinary silver fur. In fact, my humans
servants call it "angel fur".

Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette
November 27th 03, 05:58 AM
I is justa black anna white until we gotted da new ted her sayz I isa
"smoked" so I has specail furzz alzo butted I isa notted an mpr emp big time
kitty, I isa just a couch/lap tater kitty, anna a snack run wuuld be fine,
TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney > wrote in
message ...
> [...]

> sounds delicious.
>
> I think it's time for a snack run so we don't take unfair advantage of
> your wonderful sncak-filled backpack (I've got to get me one of those).
> The Dixie Truck Stop is just ahead, so we'll stop there for fuel for the
> RV and for us.
>
> Ok, questions - does this metalmonster drink gasoline or diesel fuel?
> Who is going to help me pump? Who is going to run into the store for
> snacks? And are we going to make this a quick stop, or do somecats want
> to go into the diner? I'm thinking we maybe need a diner stop to try
> some of that chicken-fried steak.
>
> So, TV, you admire my silver fur, huh? Thanks. My kitty mommy and my
> human servants tell me that it's appropriate for a kitty Empress like
> myself to be blessed with extraordinary silver fur. In fact, my humans

Blurbubble
November 29th 03, 01:19 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > **s******** Letz hed fur da teleporta den..... <<gentlee tayks holled of
> > Amelia's paw...>>
>
> Oh, that's an EXCELLENT idea! Let's see what they're up to.
>
> <two kitties step into the teleporter, disappear in a flash of light,
> and step out into an RV packed with kitties if various ages. Some are
> asleep on the seats (correction, standing guard duty with their eyes
> closed), some of the kittens are bouncing off the walls, a couple of
> kitties are chewing the corners off some bags of Tempations treats, and
> a silver longhair girlcat is at the steering wheel. An orange tabby is
> bouncing up and down beside her.
>
> The RV is hurtling down the highway way over the speed limit, swerving
> around human-driven cars and trucks.>
>
> (Tabitha Kitten:) It's about time you two showed up! We could hab used
> sum help getting the are-vee hot-wireded.
>
> (Samuel Kitten:) Amelia and Clarence, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G,...
>
> <Tabitha Kitten swats at Sammy to quiet him down>
>
> (Cleopatra:) Tell me you brought snacks. Where are the snacks? We need
> snacks. <grumbles to herself>First they haul me here to drive, then I've
> got to hot-wire the darned RV, then they try to starve me...
> <yelling towards the back of the RV> Who has the snacks? I'm HUNGRY!

**giggle** O Samuel yuze sew cheekee! <affekshunat pat>

Weez bort sum ov wot woz left furrom ar dinna wiv us - derez sum sammon
moose, sum spergettee anna sum choklit Isescreem :o)

Clarence (still holdin Amelia's paw...)

---

Blurbubble
November 29th 03, 01:19 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > **s******** Letz hed fur da teleporta den..... <<gentlee tayks holled of
> > Amelia's paw...>>
>
> Oh, that's an EXCELLENT idea! Let's see what they're up to.
>
> <two kitties step into the teleporter, disappear in a flash of light,
> and step out into an RV packed with kitties if various ages. Some are
> asleep on the seats (correction, standing guard duty with their eyes
> closed), some of the kittens are bouncing off the walls, a couple of
> kitties are chewing the corners off some bags of Tempations treats, and
> a silver longhair girlcat is at the steering wheel. An orange tabby is
> bouncing up and down beside her.
>
> The RV is hurtling down the highway way over the speed limit, swerving
> around human-driven cars and trucks.>
>
> (Tabitha Kitten:) It's about time you two showed up! We could hab used
> sum help getting the are-vee hot-wireded.
>
> (Samuel Kitten:) Amelia and Clarence, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G,...
>
> <Tabitha Kitten swats at Sammy to quiet him down>
>
> (Cleopatra:) Tell me you brought snacks. Where are the snacks? We need
> snacks. <grumbles to herself>First they haul me here to drive, then I've
> got to hot-wire the darned RV, then they try to starve me...
> <yelling towards the back of the RV> Who has the snacks? I'm HUNGRY!

**giggle** O Samuel yuze sew cheekee! <affekshunat pat>

Weez bort sum ov wot woz left furrom ar dinna wiv us - derez sum sammon
moose, sum spergettee anna sum choklit Isescreem :o)

Clarence (still holdin Amelia's paw...)

---

Blurbubble
November 29th 03, 01:20 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> *snack expert extrodinare TV comes forward*
>
> I isa here anna i just broughted myown backpak which isa a special bakpak
> and has anysnak yourownsef wuuld like, here isa nofur carab drink anna
here
> isa nipfree sweet cake since yourownsef isa drivin, when you is notted
> drivin i has ofur snaks wif nip, TV still intranced with silver fur

Datz grate! Yuze a fine hoestess :o) Haz yuze got enny dryed toona nibballs?
I liek dem :o)

Clarence

---

Blurbubble
November 29th 03, 01:20 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> *snack expert extrodinare TV comes forward*
>
> I isa here anna i just broughted myown backpak which isa a special bakpak
> and has anysnak yourownsef wuuld like, here isa nofur carab drink anna
here
> isa nipfree sweet cake since yourownsef isa drivin, when you is notted
> drivin i has ofur snaks wif nip, TV still intranced with silver fur

Datz grate! Yuze a fine hoestess :o) Haz yuze got enny dryed toona nibballs?
I liek dem :o)

Clarence

---

Miss Violette
November 30th 03, 02:56 PM
*TV rummages in his pak and...*
here it is, anna a fresh big pak too, dis pak has bout a hunnred, wanna
share dem? TV, tearin open da pak and holding it out to his friend
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> >

> > *snack expert extrodinare TV comes forward*
> >
> > I isa here anna i just broughted myown backpak which isa a special
bakpak
> > and has anysnak yourownsef wuuld like, here isa nofur carab drink anna
> here
> > isa nipfree sweet cake since yourownsef isa drivin, when you is notted
> > drivin i has ofur snaks wif nip, TV still intranced with silver fur
>
> Datz grate! Yuze a fine hoestess :o) Haz yuze got enny dryed toona
nibballs?
> I liek dem :o)
>
> Clarence
>

> ---

Miss Violette
November 30th 03, 02:56 PM
*TV rummages in his pak and...*
here it is, anna a fresh big pak too, dis pak has bout a hunnred, wanna
share dem? TV, tearin open da pak and holding it out to his friend
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> >

> > *snack expert extrodinare TV comes forward*
> >
> > I isa here anna i just broughted myown backpak which isa a special
bakpak
> > and has anysnak yourownsef wuuld like, here isa nofur carab drink anna
> here
> > isa nipfree sweet cake since yourownsef isa drivin, when you is notted
> > drivin i has ofur snaks wif nip, TV still intranced with silver fur
>
> Datz grate! Yuze a fine hoestess :o) Haz yuze got enny dryed toona
nibballs?
> I liek dem :o)
>
> Clarence
>

> ---

Amelia T Cat
December 2nd 03, 03:47 AM
> Weez bort sum ov wot woz left furrom ar dinna wiv us - derez sum sammon
> moose, sum spergettee anna sum choklit Isescreem :o)
>
> Clarence (still holdin Amelia's paw...)

Shall we teleport over to the Lillith's party? I'll bet they'll be
dancing there...

Amelia T. Cat

Amelia T Cat
December 2nd 03, 03:47 AM
> Weez bort sum ov wot woz left furrom ar dinna wiv us - derez sum sammon
> moose, sum spergettee anna sum choklit Isescreem :o)
>
> Clarence (still holdin Amelia's paw...)

Shall we teleport over to the Lillith's party? I'll bet they'll be
dancing there...

Amelia T. Cat

Blurbubble
December 5th 03, 10:43 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> *TV rummages in his pak and...*
> here it is, anna a fresh big pak too, dis pak has bout a hunnred, wanna
> share dem? TV, tearin open da pak and holding it out to his friend

Wow FANGU!! Kors Ize gonna shair dem wif EFURRKITTY! :o)

Clarence (deelytid tu bee heer wif efurrywun)

---

Blurbubble
December 5th 03, 10:43 PM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> *TV rummages in his pak and...*
> here it is, anna a fresh big pak too, dis pak has bout a hunnred, wanna
> share dem? TV, tearin open da pak and holding it out to his friend

Wow FANGU!! Kors Ize gonna shair dem wif EFURRKITTY! :o)

Clarence (deelytid tu bee heer wif efurrywun)

---

Blurbubble
December 5th 03, 10:44 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Weez bort sum ov wot woz left furrom ar dinna wiv us - derez sum sammon
> > moose, sum spergettee anna sum choklit Isescreem :o)
> >
> > Clarence (still holdin Amelia's paw...)
>
> Shall we teleport over to the Lillith's party? I'll bet they'll be
> dancing there...
>
> Amelia T. Cat

Datz a furry gud ideer! <<Clarence takes Amelia's paw and they go into the
teleporter....>>

---

Blurbubble
December 5th 03, 10:44 PM
"Amelia T Cat" > wrote in message
> > Weez bort sum ov wot woz left furrom ar dinna wiv us - derez sum sammon
> > moose, sum spergettee anna sum choklit Isescreem :o)
> >
> > Clarence (still holdin Amelia's paw...)
>
> Shall we teleport over to the Lillith's party? I'll bet they'll be
> dancing there...
>
> Amelia T. Cat

Datz a furry gud ideer! <<Clarence takes Amelia's paw and they go into the
teleporter....>>

---

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 11:17 PM
if them get eated up I think der isa nother one in my pak, TV, glad his
friend is here too
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> >
> > *TV rummages in his pak and...*
> > here it is, anna a fresh big pak too, dis pak has bout a hunnred, wanna
> > share dem? TV, tearin open da pak and holding it out to his friend
>
> Wow FANGU!! Kors Ize gonna shair dem wif EFURRKITTY! :o)
>
> Clarence (deelytid tu bee heer wif efurrywun)
>

> ---

Miss Violette
December 5th 03, 11:17 PM
if them get eated up I think der isa nother one in my pak, TV, glad his
friend is here too
Blurbubble (fake addy)> wrote in
message ...

> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> >
> > *TV rummages in his pak and...*
> > here it is, anna a fresh big pak too, dis pak has bout a hunnred, wanna
> > share dem? TV, tearin open da pak and holding it out to his friend
>
> Wow FANGU!! Kors Ize gonna shair dem wif EFURRKITTY! :o)
>
> Clarence (deelytid tu bee heer wif efurrywun)
>

> ---

Blurbubble
December 6th 03, 01:16 AM
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message

> if them get eated up I think der isa nother one in my pak, TV, glad his
> friend is here too

Yuze so well orggernizd, ize impurresst! :o)

Clarence, glad tu see orl his olled furrends heer

---

Blurbubble
December 6th 03, 01:16 AM