PDA

View Full Version : purrs fur Trudi

Miss Violette
November 4th 03, 06:14 AM
A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur Trudi
hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted a
camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna I
usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older kitty
brofur

Sylvia M
November 4th 03, 06:45 AM
Purrrrzezzzz furrr yur sisfurrr Kitty.
Yuuz iz uh gudgud brover.

Dyna, startin hur purr motorrrrrrrrrrrrrppppuuuuurrrrrrrr
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
Trudi
> hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted
> camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
> inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna
> usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
> butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
kitty
> brofur

Sylvia M
November 4th 03, 06:45 AM
Purrrrzezzzz furrr yur sisfurrr Kitty.
Yuuz iz uh gudgud brover.

Dyna, startin hur purr motorrrrrrrrrrrrrppppuuuuurrrrrrrr
"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
Trudi
> hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted
> camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
> inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna
> usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
> butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
kitty
> brofur

Miss Violette
November 4th 03, 10:48 PM
thank yourownsef, TV
Sylvia M > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Purrrrzezzzz furrr yur sisfurrr Kitty.
> Yuuz iz uh gudgud brover.
>
> Dyna, startin hur purr motorrrrrrrrrrrrrppppuuuuurrrrrrrr
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
> Trudi
> > hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her
gotted
> > camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is
locked
> > inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt
anna
> > usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun
furce
> > butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
> kitty
> > brofur

Miss Violette
November 4th 03, 10:48 PM
thank yourownsef, TV
Sylvia M > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Purrrrzezzzz furrr yur sisfurrr Kitty.
> Yuuz iz uh gudgud brover.
>
> Dyna, startin hur purr motorrrrrrrrrrrrrppppuuuuurrrrrrrr
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
> Trudi
> > hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her
gotted
> > camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is
locked
> > inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt
anna
> > usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun
furce
> > butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
> kitty
> > brofur

ChildFree23
November 5th 03, 01:41 AM
Oh meow goodnesses! My furriend Trudi! Did TED say what was wrong with
herownselves?

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 1/2

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
Trudi
> hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted
> camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
> inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna
> usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
> butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
kitty
> brofur

ChildFree23
November 5th 03, 01:41 AM
Oh meow goodnesses! My furriend Trudi! Did TED say what was wrong with
herownselves?

Lilith Kitten
Age 2 1/2

"Miss Violette" > wrote in message
s.com...
> A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
Trudi
> hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted
> camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
> inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna
> usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
> butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
kitty
> brofur

Miss Violette
November 5th 03, 10:32 AM
The Ted says her hasa bakerrial fection. Her gived Furry medsin dat Trudi
hates realyrealy badaddd butt at least is onliest one time a day. Her hadda
camel hump cause ted sticked water unner herown furz. ted did say her cuuld
come outta the kittysuite so dis isa good* her is a verry LOUD complainer*.
Thanks fur bein catcerned TV
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Oh meow goodnesses! My furriend Trudi! Did TED say what was wrong with
> herownselves?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Age 2 1/2
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
> Trudi
> > hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her
gotted
> > camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is
locked
> > inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt
anna
> > usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun
furce
> > butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
> kitty
> > brofur

Miss Violette
November 5th 03, 10:32 AM
The Ted says her hasa bakerrial fection. Her gived Furry medsin dat Trudi
hates realyrealy badaddd butt at least is onliest one time a day. Her hadda
camel hump cause ted sticked water unner herown furz. ted did say her cuuld
come outta the kittysuite so dis isa good* her is a verry LOUD complainer*.
Thanks fur bein catcerned TV
ChildFree23 > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Oh meow goodnesses! My furriend Trudi! Did TED say what was wrong with
> herownselves?
>
> Lilith Kitten
> Age 2 1/2
>
> "Miss Violette" > wrote in message
> s.com...
> > A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
> Trudi
> > hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her
gotted
> > camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is
locked
> > inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt
anna
> > usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun
furce
> > butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
> kitty
> > brofur

Adam
November 6th 03, 03:25 AM
> A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
Trudi
> hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted
> camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
> inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna
> usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
> butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
kitty
> brofur

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise

Adam
November 6th 03, 03:25 AM
> A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
Trudi
> hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted
> camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
> inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna
> usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
> butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
kitty
> brofur

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise

Hotspur
November 7th 03, 02:15 AM
"Adam" > wrote in message >...
> > A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
> Trudi
> > hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted
> > camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
> > inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna
> > usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
> > butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
> kitty
> > brofur
>
> prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
>
> Louise

TV, we sen owr lowdest an bestest purrs fur Trudi dat she starts to
ged bedder relee sooon.

Seti, fur de gang

Hotspur
November 7th 03, 02:15 AM
"Adam" > wrote in message >...
> > A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
> Trudi
> > hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted
> > camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
> > inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna
> > usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
> > butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
> kitty
> > brofur
>
> prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
>
> Louise

TV, we sen owr lowdest an bestest purrs fur Trudi dat she starts to
ged bedder relee sooon.

Seti, fur de gang

Miss Violette
November 7th 03, 09:52 AM
her isa actin better toda anna I was so upsetted dat soft typed wrong, I isa
a bicolored black anna white kitty, Trudi isa tucido, thankyourownsef fur
purrin fur trudi, TV, black and white,"smoked kitty
Hotspur > wrote in message
om...
> "Adam" > wrote in message
> > > A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
> > Trudi
> > > hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her
gotted
> > > camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is
locked
> > > inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt
anna
> > > usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun
furce
> > > butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
> > kitty
> > > brofur
> >
> > prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> > prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> > prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> >
> > Louise
>

> TV, we sen owr lowdest an bestest purrs fur Trudi dat she starts to
> ged bedder relee sooon.
>
> Seti, fur de gang

Miss Violette
November 7th 03, 09:52 AM
her isa actin better toda anna I was so upsetted dat soft typed wrong, I isa
a bicolored black anna white kitty, Trudi isa tucido, thankyourownsef fur
purrin fur trudi, TV, black and white,"smoked kitty
Hotspur > wrote in message
om...
> "Adam" > wrote in message
> > > A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
> > Trudi
> > > hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her
gotted
> > > camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is
locked
> > > inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt
anna
> > > usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun
furce
> > > butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
> > kitty
> > > brofur
> >
> > prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> > prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> > prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
> >
> > Louise
>

> TV, we sen owr lowdest an bestest purrs fur Trudi dat she starts to
> ged bedder relee sooon.
>
> Seti, fur de gang

November 8th 03, 05:37 AM
On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 06:14:30 GMT, "Miss Violette"
> wrote:

>A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur Trudi
>hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted a
>camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
>inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna I
>usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
>butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older kitty
>brofur

Oh deer!! Miss Trudi is yew feelin ok???? Camel hump is yucky comes
frum subQ flooids no? I hatez subQ flooidz and gotsa to haf dem more
often den I fink I should. And steelin yur blud?? I hates dat tu.
TED steels mine blud effury 2 weeks before I getz mine chemo.
Lotsa lotsa purrz frum me dat yew feel bedder rilly soon an get owt uf
jail!!

Charlie Fennel, conserned

November 8th 03, 05:37 AM
On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 06:14:30 GMT, "Miss Violette"
> wrote:

>A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur Trudi
>hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her gotted a
>camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
>inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna I
>usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun furce
>butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older kitty
>brofur

Oh deer!! Miss Trudi is yew feelin ok???? Camel hump is yucky comes
frum subQ flooids no? I hatez subQ flooidz and gotsa to haf dem more
often den I fink I should. And steelin yur blud?? I hates dat tu.
TED steels mine blud effury 2 weeks before I getz mine chemo.
Lotsa lotsa purrz frum me dat yew feel bedder rilly soon an get owt uf
jail!!

Charlie Fennel, conserned

Miss Violette
November 8th 03, 12:44 PM
> wrote in message
> On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 06:14:30 GMT, "Miss Violette"
> > wrote:
>
> >A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
Trudi
> >hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her
gotted a
> >camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
> >inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna
> >usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun
furce
> >butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
kitty
> >brofur
> >
> Oh deer!! Miss Trudi is yew feelin ok???? Camel hump is yucky comes
> frum subQ flooids no? I hatez subQ flooidz and gotsa to haf dem more
> often den I fink I should. And steelin yur blud?? I hates dat tu.
> TED steels mine blud effury 2 weeks before I getz mine chemo.
> Lotsa lotsa purrz frum me dat yew feel bedder rilly soon an get owt uf
> jail!!
>
> Charlie Fennel, conserned
HI CF,

I isa outta kittysweet now, TED sayz dat isa notta tagus anna mine camel
hump isa gone, dey can keep doze sq. fur myonw part!!! I still gotsa take
dem nastynasty botics butted itsa onliest once a day. TED sayz dat ifin I
doeznot loze anymore wate I doez notted hafta go back to herown orfice, Doez
you wanna goto da road trip with the black cats?

Trudi, feelin betterer

Miss Violette
November 8th 03, 12:44 PM
> wrote in message
> On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 06:14:30 GMT, "Miss Violette"
> > wrote:
>
> >A large black and white tuxedo stands and begins to speak, My sisfur
Trudi
> >hadda gota ted today anna hr isa takin really nasty botics anna her
gotted a
> >camel hump from ted anna she stoled some of Trudi's blood. Her is locked
> >inna kitty suite where alla newcats dat come in dis house hafta sayt anna
> >usta bust her outta when her first camed. Her isa compalinin somfun
furce
> >butted efin furry isa notted lettin her out, TV, very catcerned older
kitty
> >brofur
> >
> Oh deer!! Miss Trudi is yew feelin ok???? Camel hump is yucky comes
> frum subQ flooids no? I hatez subQ flooidz and gotsa to haf dem more
> often den I fink I should. And steelin yur blud?? I hates dat tu.
> TED steels mine blud effury 2 weeks before I getz mine chemo.
> Lotsa lotsa purrz frum me dat yew feel bedder rilly soon an get owt uf
> jail!!
>
> Charlie Fennel, conserned
HI CF,

I isa outta kittysweet now, TED sayz dat isa notta tagus anna mine camel
hump isa gone, dey can keep doze sq. fur myonw part!!! I still gotsa take
dem nastynasty botics butted itsa onliest once a day. TED sayz dat ifin I
doeznot loze anymore wate I doez notted hafta go back to herown orfice, Doez
you wanna goto da road trip with the black cats?

Trudi, feelin betterer

Ray or Fran
November 17th 03, 10:08 PM
Weze read this too late to wish youze purrs when first posted, but weze
hopez youze feeling lotz better and dont have to take those nasty anti
biotics anymore.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(glaring at theirz human for neglecting herz secretarial duties)

Ray or Fran
November 17th 03, 10:08 PM
Weze read this too late to wish youze purrs when first posted, but weze
hopez youze feeling lotz better and dont have to take those nasty anti
biotics anymore.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(glaring at theirz human for neglecting herz secretarial duties)

Miss Violette
November 19th 03, 09:14 AM
I sa muchmuch betterer now. I even getsa to have myown kitty milk agin,
Trudi, feelin betterer efury day