PDA

View Full Version : Mr. T. S. Eliot, March 1998 - November 2003

The Fur Conspiracy
November 4th 03, 09:19 PM
Mrrqueekkk!

We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.

Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.

SweetQueekz to awl,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Amelia T Cat
November 4th 03, 09:26 PM
The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

The Highland Gang are very sad to hear this. You have our most sincere
purrs and meatloaf meditations. And so do your hoomins.

Amelia T Cat
for Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten,
and Samuel "Houdini" Kitten

Amelia T Cat
November 4th 03, 09:26 PM
The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

The Highland Gang are very sad to hear this. You have our most sincere
purrs and meatloaf meditations. And so do your hoomins.

Amelia T Cat
for Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat, Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten,
and Samuel "Houdini" Kitten

Miss Violette
November 4th 03, 10:53 PM
*six cats go to the warm waterbed of comfort and begin purring for a gentle
journey*

We are very sorry for your loss, Miss Violette, for our house
The Fur Conspiracy > wrote in message
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Miss Violette
November 4th 03, 10:53 PM
*six cats go to the warm waterbed of comfort and begin purring for a gentle
journey*

We are very sorry for your loss, Miss Violette, for our house
The Fur Conspiracy > wrote in message
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Me
November 4th 03, 11:13 PM
Purrs fur Mr. T. S. Eliot and purrs fur da hoomins an kitties he left
behind. We hopes his trip to da bridj was quik an paynless. PUrrspurrspurrs.

Snowflake an Frieda

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

The Clowder
November 5th 03, 12:31 AM
The Fur Conspiracy > wrote:

>Mrrqueekkk!
>
>We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
>S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
>He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
>and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
>it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
>tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
>Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
>zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
>much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
>SweetQueekz to awl,
>Ms. M-M

Oh, Ms. Martha Mound, wee'ze furry sorry to heeer dis. Wee'ze nown
Mr. T.S. Eliot an yurownselv frum waywaybak, an wee'ze purrrrrrrrrin
dat his passin wuz gentull an wiffowt enny payn.

Dere ar plenny ov xtra purrrrrrs onda way fur yur hoomins an dere
sadsad harts, wee no dey's missin him furryfurrymuch.

Mietze
Paw Ess: mymom is haffin a badbad senyur momint an cannot reememfur
yur House ov Naym. I will mayk shur da Mr. T.S. Eliot is wun ov da
Onorees at da Jellicle Ball iffn yu wud bee so kind to let mineselv no
dis. Yu can mayl: riddik at mindspring dot com

--
Remove the first m to reply

The Clowder
November 5th 03, 12:31 AM
The Fur Conspiracy > wrote:

>Mrrqueekkk!
>
>We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
>S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
>He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
>and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
>it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
>tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
>Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
>zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
>much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
>SweetQueekz to awl,
>Ms. M-M

Oh, Ms. Martha Mound, wee'ze furry sorry to heeer dis. Wee'ze nown
Mr. T.S. Eliot an yurownselv frum waywaybak, an wee'ze purrrrrrrrrin
dat his passin wuz gentull an wiffowt enny payn.

Dere ar plenny ov xtra purrrrrrs onda way fur yur hoomins an dere
sadsad harts, wee no dey's missin him furryfurrymuch.

Mietze
Paw Ess: mymom is haffin a badbad senyur momint an cannot reememfur
yur House ov Naym. I will mayk shur da Mr. T.S. Eliot is wun ov da
Onorees at da Jellicle Ball iffn yu wud bee so kind to let mineselv no
dis. Yu can mayl: riddik at mindspring dot com

--
Remove the first m to reply

ChildFree23
November 5th 03, 01:41 AM
Ms. Martha-Mound, we'ze furry sorry to hear that Mr. T. S. Eliot has
disappeared. If he did go to the Bridge, we'ze hope his trip was peaceful
and quick.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

"The Fur Conspiracy" > wrote in message
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

ChildFree23
November 5th 03, 01:41 AM
Ms. Martha-Mound, we'ze furry sorry to hear that Mr. T. S. Eliot has
disappeared. If he did go to the Bridge, we'ze hope his trip was peaceful
and quick.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

"The Fur Conspiracy" > wrote in message
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Blurbubble
November 5th 03, 02:13 AM
> "The Fur Conspiracy" > wrote in message
> > Mrrqueekkk!
> >
> > We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> > S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
> >
> > He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> > and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> > it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> > tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
> >
> > Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> > zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> > much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
> >
> > SweetQueekz to awl,
> > Ms. M-M

Dis iz so sad :o( Weez howp efurryfing woz peesfool anna nise if it woz hiz
enned. BUT downt gif up howp - ar Zachary (RIP) went missin fur ELLEFFEN
DAZE wuns!! Juzt arfta weez orl mooft heer ova ten yeerz ergo Zachary went
owt wun nite anna weez fort weez neffur gonna see him aggen - Meowmie cryd
anna cryd - but elleffen daze layta in da errlee owas ov da mornin dere woz
a skratch at da door anna..anna...it woz Zachary kum howm! :o)

So yuze neffur no.....weez sendin purrz anna besst wishis ennywae..

Clarence (anna meowmie Blurbubble)

---

Blurbubble
November 5th 03, 02:13 AM
> "The Fur Conspiracy" > wrote in message
> > Mrrqueekkk!
> >
> > We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> > S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
> >
> > He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> > and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> > it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> > tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
> >
> > Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> > zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> > much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
> >
> > SweetQueekz to awl,
> > Ms. M-M

Dis iz so sad :o( Weez howp efurryfing woz peesfool anna nise if it woz hiz
enned. BUT downt gif up howp - ar Zachary (RIP) went missin fur ELLEFFEN
DAZE wuns!! Juzt arfta weez orl mooft heer ova ten yeerz ergo Zachary went
owt wun nite anna weez fort weez neffur gonna see him aggen - Meowmie cryd
anna cryd - but elleffen daze layta in da errlee owas ov da mornin dere woz
a skratch at da door anna..anna...it woz Zachary kum howm! :o)

So yuze neffur no.....weez sendin purrz anna besst wishis ennywae..

Clarence (anna meowmie Blurbubble)

---

Fred Williams
November 5th 03, 03:29 AM
The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr.
> T. S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday
> afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff
> dezided it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in
> da tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz
> wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him
> furry much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

Our purrs are sent with caring and the hope that T.S. had a quick and
easy trip to the bridge. May he get there before he knew he was
gone. There's a lot of very special cats and humans there to meet
him and love him.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Fred Williams
November 5th 03, 03:29 AM
The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr.
> T. S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday
> afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff
> dezided it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in
> da tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz
> wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him
> furry much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

Our purrs are sent with caring and the hope that T.S. had a quick and
easy trip to the bridge. May he get there before he knew he was
gone. There's a lot of very special cats and humans there to meet
him and love him.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Hotspur
November 5th 03, 03:31 AM
free kittiez gathur on de hoomin bed, a black long furr, a tabby ana
red tabby. Dey all azume de meetlofe posishun an begin to purrr fur
does dat Mr. T.S. Eliot leftid behin an dat hiz gernee wuz peezful az
he tuk hiz final nap.

rezpektfully
Seti, fur de gang,

Me > wrote in message >...
> Purrs fur Mr. T. S. Eliot and purrs fur da hoomins an kitties he left
> behind. We hopes his trip to da bridj was quik an paynless. PUrrspurrspurrs.
>
> Snowflake an Frieda
>
> The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
> > Mrrqueekkk!
> >
> > We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> > S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
> >
> > He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> > and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> > it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> > tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
> >
> > Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> > zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> > much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
> >
> > SweetQueekz to awl,
> > Ms. M-M
> >

> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> > The Fur Conspiracy:
> > Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> > Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> > also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> > [Edit it to make it work.]

coopercats
November 5th 03, 04:35 AM
We r soo sorree 'bout Mr. T.S. Eliot. We r purrin' 4 him & u'all.
Yur frens in Nu Orleens. Raphael, Sekatterree

Me > wrote in message >...
> Purrs fur Mr. T. S. Eliot and purrs fur da hoomins an kitties he left
> behind. We hopes his trip to da bridj was quik an paynless. PUrrspurrspurrs.
>
> Snowflake an Frieda
>
> The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
> > Mrrqueekkk!
> >
> > We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> > S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
> >
> > He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> > and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> > it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> > tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
> >
> > Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> > zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> > much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
> >
> > SweetQueekz to awl,
> > Ms. M-M
> >

> > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> > The Fur Conspiracy:
> > Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> > Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> > also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> > [Edit it to make it work.]

BallardBunch
November 5th 03, 05:55 AM
Mz. Martha-Moundz, this is so furry furry sad. I remember Mr. T.S.
Eliot frum da furstest days we began visiting da community, an he wuz
alwayz a purrfekt gentlecat. An furry learned an sophisticated too.
Menny poetic purrrrrrrrs are starting rite now fur his journey if it is
indeed his decishun to leeve on his own fur da Bridge, an purrrrrs fur
his frends an famlee left behind. --Talisker Pippin, sad to lose
another old friend

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

BallardBunch
November 5th 03, 05:55 AM
Mz. Martha-Moundz, this is so furry furry sad. I remember Mr. T.S.
Eliot frum da furstest days we began visiting da community, an he wuz
alwayz a purrfekt gentlecat. An furry learned an sophisticated too.
Menny poetic purrrrrrrrs are starting rite now fur his journey if it is
indeed his decishun to leeve on his own fur da Bridge, an purrrrrs fur
his frends an famlee left behind. --Talisker Pippin, sad to lose
another old friend

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Beverly Orel
November 5th 03, 02:53 PM
Mr. T.S. Eliot, I'm sendin purrrrrrrrrs fur un peeceful trip ofur duh Bridj.
Yew haff bin uh wunnerful wise frend, an Unca Siggy spoke uv yew wiff
respeckt an understandin. Sendin purrayers an healing thots fur yur hoomins
fur dare achin harts tu mend.

Hed butts,

Samantha & Anti Beverly

"The Fur Conspiracy" > wrote in message
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Beverly Orel
November 5th 03, 02:53 PM
Mr. T.S. Eliot, I'm sendin purrrrrrrrrs fur un peeceful trip ofur duh Bridj.
Yew haff bin uh wunnerful wise frend, an Unca Siggy spoke uv yew wiff
respeckt an understandin. Sendin purrayers an healing thots fur yur hoomins
fur dare achin harts tu mend.

Hed butts,

Samantha & Anti Beverly

"The Fur Conspiracy" > wrote in message
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Carol
November 5th 03, 07:20 PM
Awww, we are terribly sorry to hear of your loss.
We are purring for his departure and his fambily.
TopHat and the gang.

The Fur Conspiracy > wrote in message >...
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Carol
November 5th 03, 07:20 PM
Awww, we are terribly sorry to hear of your loss.
We are purring for his departure and his fambily.
TopHat and the gang.

The Fur Conspiracy > wrote in message >...
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Adam
November 6th 03, 03:29 AM
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

Dis is furry sadsadsad noos. I hope dat da Fur Conspiracy are abul tu
rememfur da gud times wif him.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
Wut she sed.

Louise
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Adam
November 6th 03, 03:29 AM
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

Dis is furry sadsadsad noos. I hope dat da Fur Conspiracy are abul tu
rememfur da gud times wif him.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
Wut she sed.

Louise
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Sylvia M
November 6th 03, 06:42 AM
I tuu wysh tu send mine catdolenzez.
Dyna, snuggling deown int meetlowf pozishun an startin hur purr motorvMr. T.
S. Eliot, VC, an his famblee hu mizzez hym

Antee Sylvia, joynin in purrrayrrrrz furr Mr. T. S. Eliot, VC, an his
famblee hu mizzez hym

"The Fur Conspiracy" > wrote in message
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

8< gentully snipped >8

Sylvia M
November 6th 03, 06:42 AM
I tuu wysh tu send mine catdolenzez.
Dyna, snuggling deown int meetlowf pozishun an startin hur purr motorvMr. T.
S. Eliot, VC, an his famblee hu mizzez hym

Antee Sylvia, joynin in purrrayrrrrz furr Mr. T. S. Eliot, VC, an his
famblee hu mizzez hym

"The Fur Conspiracy" > wrote in message
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.

8< gentully snipped >8

Gabrielle
November 6th 03, 03:07 PM
Mr. T.S. Elliott will be missed. We kno he will lend a noo air of
eleganz tu da Bridj, but we wisht he wudda staid heer longer.
May da happee memfurrees uv him soon crowd owt da emptee achez inna yewr
hartz.

[A little white cat and a huge white & grey tabby cat assume the
meatloaf position of respect and begin to purr mournfully.]
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum

Laura & Ralph
with a misty-eyed humin

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

November 8th 03, 05:41 AM
On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:19:56 -0500, The Fur Conspiracy
> wrote:

>Mrrqueekkk!
>
>We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
>S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
>He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
>and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
>it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
>tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
>Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
>zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
>much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
>SweetQueekz to awl,
>Ms. M-M

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mine mama Molly an I iz more sad den I can express at thu loss uf Mr
TS Eliot VC. Many many purrz dat hiz trip to thu Bridj (iffin dat's
whut happened) wuz kwik an peeseful and we no dat Miss Bert is showin
him alla thu nisest playces to sit in thu sun an haf tee pardies.

Charlie Fennel

November 8th 03, 05:41 AM
On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:19:56 -0500, The Fur Conspiracy
> wrote:

>Mrrqueekkk!
>
>We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
>S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
>He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
>and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
>it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
>tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
>Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
>zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
>much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
>SweetQueekz to awl,
>Ms. M-M

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Mine mama Molly an I iz more sad den I can express at thu loss uf Mr
TS Eliot VC. Many many purrz dat hiz trip to thu Bridj (iffin dat's
whut happened) wuz kwik an peeseful and we no dat Miss Bert is showin
him alla thu nisest playces to sit in thu sun an haf tee pardies.

Charlie Fennel

onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats
November 8th 03, 08:40 PM
OH, Ms. M-M, we is zo sorry to heer dis. Haffin nown dis groop so long,
it is like anuffer purrsonal loss. An yew waas all so sympafetic to
usses so resintly.

We's all sendin purrs, effen da noo Maui and Blue, dat Mr. T.S. will
eiffer come home safe, or haf a gentle journey. Mr. Lenny and Ms. Lucy
will meet him at da bridj.

Panda ov oh-so-sympafetic-purrin Toes, and de (once again) Foursome

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

spike&stormy
November 9th 03, 11:26 PM
We sends manymany purrs fur Mr. T.S. Eliot. We hopes his jurney wuz
peeceful. We will miss him furry much inna rpcc. He wuz always a furry
wise gentlecat.

Spike & Stormy

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:

> Mrrqueekkk!
>
> We of da Fur Conspiracy are sad to announce that owr leeder, da Mr. T.
> S. Eliot, VC, is no longer with uz and owr fambly.
>
> He seemz to haff went for hiz final walkaboutz lazt Furzday afternoon
> and hazz not been home sinze then. We finkz zat he muzt haff dezided
> it waz time to go to da bridg an dat he wanted to do it in da
> tradizional fazion of finding hiz own plaze for a final napp.
>
> Pleaze purr dat hiz departur waz peazeful an gentle, as he alwayz wuz
> zo dignificated and purropper. All ov uz an owr huminz mizz him furry
> much, zpecially Daddy whoze spezul buddy he waz.
>
> SweetQueekz to awl,
> Ms. M-M

> The Fur Conspiracy:
> Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
> Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
> also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
> [Edit it to make it work.]

Ray or Fran
November 17th 03, 09:53 PM
May Mr. T. S. Eliot's trip to the Bridge have been a gentle one and may your
hurting hearts feel peace. He will be missed.

Fran

Punkins & Puddi Cat settle into the meatloaf position of respect and purr
Mr. T. S. Eliot to the Bridge and send purrs of respect and comfort for the
hurting hearts of those that remain here on earth.

Ray or Fran
November 17th 03, 09:53 PM
May Mr. T. S. Eliot's trip to the Bridge have been a gentle one and may your
hurting hearts feel peace. He will be missed.

Fran

Punkins & Puddi Cat settle into the meatloaf position of respect and purr
Mr. T. S. Eliot to the Bridge and send purrs of respect and comfort for the
hurting hearts of those that remain here on earth.

jen
November 18th 03, 01:39 AM
Caitlin*, Merry, Pippin and jen join them.